Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mypuppyiz

AIR CITY ~ ChoiJiWoo/LeeJungJae/LeeJinWook

[Copy link]
Post time 9-7-2007 10:16 AM | Show all posts

Reply #220 kalchi's post

mntap gler..  ko amik kos apa ek?? ala, ko mst msuk cni sllu kn..aku xrndu la kt ko..  kt soompi rmai wat cnclusion dia mti.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2007 10:19 AM | Show all posts

Reply #211 kalchi's post

ya betul ckp ko..scene luar flight mcm yg bel post caps tu mmg antara yg plg sedih dan buat airmata mengalir byk....

dan yg last sekali tu masa part suara DK berckp tu nampak diorg semua jlnkan tanggungjawab masing2 seperti biasa..mcm x ada apa2..dan hubungan DK gan HJ pun juga mcm biasa...

tapi apa yg bel notice kat dlm ni...byk tul namja2 hensem2..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #222 isabel's post

smpt lg k.bel ushar yg ln..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:24 AM | Show all posts

bel biarpun suka gan HJ tapi mcm ko org..lebih suka HJ couple gan Im Yon tu..sbb diorg ni mmg sesuai bebenor dan cute sama2...dan lagi pun ni real life...Lee Jin Wook ni baru 26 tahun dan dlm AirCity dia bawak watak Kang Ha Joon berumur 31 tahun...

so bel pun setuju biar diorg berdua stay as a goodfriend forever...

harap2 dlm Season 2 ni akan byk citer pdl Im Yon gan Ha Joon nanti...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply #221 wonto's post

aku masuk bile time aku balik umh ler..sane wireless xle arap..

antara namja's yg ensem adalah ji sung(ranking no 1 ),ha joon, pelakun snow queen kwn hyunbin,laki yg keje(baju putih)same tmpat ngn ha joon, yg slalu gadowh2 ngn polis pompuan tu pon kiut ...byk ler...david mc innis(yg org jahat episod awl2)tu pon kacaks jugek

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:28 AM | Show all posts

Reply #223 wonto's post

huh..k.bel mmg perhatikan semua personnal kat NIS, Airport Polis dan bahagian Operation Deptment tu...tapi yg plg diperhatikan adalah personal kat NIS tu..huh..semuanya hensem2 belaka...dan klu ko org perhatikan ada seorg mamat yg sambut dia masa dtg kat Hongkong tu...dia ni berlakon dlm Sweet Spy jadik jahat tu tapi kat dlm ni dia hensem giler...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-7-2007 10:28 AM | Show all posts

Reply #224 isabel's post

xpa la, season 1 pn xtgk lg.   kena tggu dvd la jwabnya..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:30 AM | Show all posts

Reply #225 kalchi's post

oo..kna tggu ko blik umh la.mst aku rndu kt ko.. aku ska namja yg mata spet2 ja..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2007 10:31 AM | Show all posts

Reply #226 isabel's post

cte korea ni kbykannya, org jht pn encem..kdg2 mnt org jht lg dr hero..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kalchi at 9-7-2007 10:26 AM
aku masuk bile time aku balik umh ler..sane wireless xle arap..

antara namja's yg ensem adalah ji sung(ranking no 1 ),ha joon, pelakun snow queen kwn hyunbin,laki yg keje(baju putih)same tmp ...

bel setuju..even org jahat dia pun semuanya hensem2...

david mc innis tu kan ada berlakon gan Lee Jung Jae dlm Tyhoon gak...

even mamat yg nak takeover operation Incheon tu pun ada part2nya dia kelihatan hensem...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:33 AM | Show all posts
nanti klu k.bel ada masa..k.bel akan kumpulkan gambar2 namja2 hensem dlm AirCity ni kemudian pastekan kat sini utk tetapan semua sambil2 tu kita hilangkan rindu kat AirCity...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:34 AM | Show all posts

Reply #230 isabel's post

sabor je la kak bel..

ai..dave mc innis dlm typhoon ???knape aku xtau ni kak bel??x pasan kot..da mata asek nengok SIN ngn abg jungjae ajew

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:35 AM | Show all posts

Reply #231 isabel's post

tq k.bel..ltk byk2..kdg2 org yg jln tepi2 pn ensem..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:36 AM | Show all posts
taken dan credit to soompi...

Source: starjiwoo foreign board
Thanks to코스(W.M) Cose

http://www.starjiwoo.com/zeroboard/view.ph...asc&no=5208

I sent the meal to the crew of Air City.

Hello, everybody.

I went to shooting place of Air City for sending meal on July 7th.
Though I had to write the report as soon as I came back, it became late because it hesitated in what I report before broadcasting of 15 story.

I made a plan the date and the way to send for the support of Air City tailor for total shooting schedule.
There was much situation similar at the time of her other works, but, more than ever we were hard work to decide the date for sending the meal.
Maybe, I think that because the shooting place is a special place called the airport where shooting is given much regulation.

I had prepared a buffet lunch for the all crew this time.
but it was difficult that all staff have meal together in the same time.
And the shooting schedule was changed.
So, we started to prepare again till late the day before going shooting place and changed the menu to lunch box.
It was very serious.

After I finished starjiwoo volunteer on 6th, I went to shopping fruits which send to the staff of Jiwoo with the members who took part in the volunteer.
And I sent 120 lunch box and the presents which Japan member prepared for the directors, partners, staffs at Inchon airport on 11:30 am.

Then, we brought the lunch box to CS academy seminar in Inchon airport where got for eating lunch by airport staff and we started the preparations.
And a staff of Air City and Kim Hyong Mo manager delivered the lunch box to Asiana team, airport hospital etc where supplied the shooting place to Air City team.
The airport staffs who got the lunch box said again and again "I appreciate to Choi Ji Woo".
I who was side was inflated with pride and my feeling was very good.

The shooting was so tight schedule.
So, the crew couldn't have the time to get the drink.

The Air City team was two teams of A team, B team.
After the shooting finished, at first one team eat lunch in short time when other staff prepare for next shooting.
Then, another team had to eat in late time when lunch time went.

One staff who has finished eating lunch said "I was so hungry because the shooting is so tight. I satisfied my hunger".
The staffs who ate in late time said "I'm glad to be able to eat the rice which I ate with a side dish. I ate deliciously.".
we appreciated to the crew who made an effort all together to be able to meet Hang Do Gyong of Air City and received the wholehearted presents of Choi Ji Woo's fans.

Lee Jin Wook and Jiwoo said "please tell fans thank you." and "I enjoy seeing starjiwoo. and thank you for loving Lee Jin Wook."
Somebody told me stealthily that Lee Jin Wook remember the members ID who love Ha Jung and he talks about it with his staff.

Then, Jiwoo said "I appleciate to support me and love for me.".
And she said strongly "I don't regret to have chosen Hang Do Gyong absolutely if I get any kind of result about Air City.

I couldn't greet Lee Jong Jae because he was shooting at oh
ther place.

For three months, I didn't open to everybody, Korean, Japan and Hong Kong members prepared the snacks each other several times and we sent these to the crew of Air City.
When Jiwoo went to Hong Kong for shooting, Hong Kong members of foreverjioo.com prepared, and Japan members of starjiwoo prepared snacks to all crew four times, men's club and crystal jiwoo of Japan prepared the light meal.
Thank you very much to all.

Then, I thank Dal Maj kkoch, Ga Lan, Lee Gyong Hee of Korean member who help me whenever it's held big event.
Thanks to all fans who love Choi Ji Woo, I could do all work of Air City while enjoying it without serious problem.
I thank all of you again and I finished this report.
everyone who look on starjiwoo, take care and please have good days every day.

the shooting scene at outside of airport.
there is a small park below the place where Ji Song and Ha Jung stand.
Ji Woo is waiting for shoot under red umbrella.
It was very hot day.

the two main character who stand together is very nice.
If Jiwoo is there together.

I got permission and took some photos quickly before the crew begin to shoot.

we were hard even we stand out-of-doors because it was so hot.

All staff of Air City, I appreciate your hard work!!!!
Air City Fighting!!!!

This is the presents which Japan members prepared.

We sent to the director, partners, crews it.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #232 kalchi's post

aku igt ko dh ilang.. cite typhoon 2 best x?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #232 kalchi's post

cuba ko tgk balik movie tu balik..dia ada tapi part dia sikit aje...jadi jahat gak...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2007 10:39 AM | Show all posts

Reply #236 isabel's post

k.bel, jung jae ni xbyk blkon ka?? jrg nmpk muka dia.tgk il mare je..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:40 AM | Show all posts
x sangka lak selama diorg shooting fans Choi Ji Woo yg provide makanan kat diorg semua....

beruntung tul yg lain psl Choi Ji Woo yg lain semua dpt makanan...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #235 wonto's post

best..ape2 cte yg ade jang dong gun msti best tp ending abg dong gun mati

gmba yg k bel tepek tu,fans yg amek hek?laaa...btuah nye dpt amek gmba jung jae ngn jin wok

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 10:43 AM | Show all posts

Reply #238 isabel's post

2 arr..bgs sggh fans CJW ni..   rating cite ni kn rndah, media kt sna mcm slhkn CJW psai rtig xtggi. dh 2, diorg ckp CJW xbyk prubahan imej.sian CJW..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 06:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.581089 second(s), 41 queries .