AIR CITY ~ ChoiJiWoo/LeeJungJae/LeeJinWook

[Copy link]
Post time 22-6-2007 12:01 AM | Show all posts

Reply #58 juju_amin84's post

huhu..tlg tgkkn utk aku la.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2007 12:20 PM | Show all posts
dah start pun tgk citer ni dan baru sampai Ep.4...

terus terang nampak bel terus aje jatuh hati bila tgk Lee Jin Wook..
charater dia dlm ni bel suka sgt..

starting episode dah pun menarik..OST dia pun best2 dan notice setiap kali Lee Jung Jee tenggelam dlm perasan teringatkan partner dia yg mati kena bunuh tu..lagu Calling akan keluar...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 12:34 PM | Show all posts
okey ni lagu yg bel tulis direct from the song...
bila dgr lagu ni setiap kali bila Kim Ji Sung in the deep thought and thinking psl kematian partner dia tu..especially rangkap pertama tu...dpt terasa bertapa sedih nyer dia....

Calling - Hyun Jin

I see you trouble
In your mind
There is something
You have to do

Your calling...
Your calling me

Your calling
Your calling me

I know you walk alone
I know you need me now

Tell me....
You never forget it

Promise
I'll always stay by your side

Repeat *

Your calling, calling, calling, calling
Calling me now

You need me now

Calling me now

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 12:40 PM | Show all posts
this guy acting sebagai ketua mafia..and all the way he speak in english...

dlm ni tgk cara JW berckp english pun dah makin improved...

New Faces of 2006

David McGinnis

Daniel Henney may have been "the man of 2005." Not only did he garner many lady fans but he also paved the way for other actors of mixed ethnicity. Before 2005, such actors' presence was nearly non-existent. But little known fact: For McGinnis, playing Jang Dong-kun's right hand man in this year's biggest blockbuster "The Typhoon" was not his first acting job. He had starred in John H. Lee's 1999 low budget film "The Cut Runs Deep." The half German-Scottish and half-Korean 32-year-old Wisconsin native also served as the spokesperson for SK Telecom for nearly two years. Since then he has kept out of the public eye, but his performance in "Typhoon" seems to have thrust him into the limelight.

David McInnis

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 12:56 PM | Show all posts
2007-03-16

Drama 'Air City' to open doors to the airport and Korean National Intelligence Service

The MBC drama 'Air City' which is being produced in commemoration of the 5th year anniversary of Incheon International Airport in cooperation with the National Intelligence Service (NIS) of Korea previewed the filming scene on location on the grounds of the National Intelligence Service.

A scene of Lee Jung Jae paying honors to his friend who passed away was filmed at the memorial of the National Intelligence Service was released to the press on the 16th.

While the 2005 blockbuster 'Typhoon' featured the outside of the main NIS building, 'Air City' is the first drama to have filmed on location.

However, as even 'Air City' cannot film within the complex, the team completed filming in the publicity conference room and at the memorial top.

Producer Lim Tae Woo commented, "I am mad as they offered full support, but did not allow much to be done. We asked to see what the interiors looked like, but they did not so we are using the best of our imagination to recreate the location."

The situation was not much different at Incheon International Airport where security is also a great issue. The drama that got the title of both organizations is in return going through a not so easy filming schedule.

Producer Lim continued, "The story is based in the National Intelligence Service as well as the airport, but because of the restrictions of location, the filming is calling for two to three times more time and effort."

Writer Lee Seon Hee also commented, "They were cooperative in allowing us to research about the organization, but we got nothing much out of the 3~4 hours spent with them. They said that because the security was so tight, they do not know what the person next to them does, so we should use our imagination to freely write the story we want," expressing the hardship in a drama based on the National Intelligence Service.

However, 'Air City' has been gathering much attention from the fact that is a story based on the NIS and airport. Lee Jung Jae who is returning to the TV screen in nine years commented, "I liked the fact that we could freely use the Incheon International Airport as an open set during a time when no other airport would allow it. I chose this series as it seemed there would be a lot of new scenery along with the story."

He continued explaining his character by saying, "I am acting a strong male character on the outside, but I would like to express the idea that even a person who looks so strong can be nervous and swayed by love. I won't be showing a completely new side of me, but it will probably be a different feeling from the character in 'Sandglass.'"

Lee Jung Jae who will be playing the NIS agent in charge of security at the Incheon International Airport will be joined by Choi Ji Woo, playing the director of operations at the airport. The series will cover various incidents that occur at the airport such as terror, smuggling, forged passports, and others.

Prior to the filming on site at the National Intelligence Service, actors Lee Jung Jae and Jang Yong received an honorary agent status, first of the NIS. The head of the NIS commented, "We hope they will serve to let the people know of the things the NIS does for the people and country in places that go unnoticed."

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Translation by Hyc
http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=71512
2007/04/23(Mon)

Choi Jiwoo received 100 set of lunch boxes from HK fans

Choi Jiwoo抯 popularity is once again proven when she went to Hong Kong to do filming for the MBC drama 揂ir city

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-6-2007 01:20 PM | Show all posts
caps from episode 1...
starting episode dlm plane CJW byk ckp english...

Some pictures...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 01:21 PM | Show all posts
cont'd...

This drama has high production value. It's exciting...hehe...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2007 01:25 PM | Show all posts
still ni episode 1...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 01:29 PM | Show all posts
and this one from episode 2

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 05:42 PM | Show all posts
i jatuh hati pada lee jung jae ni ...waduh3....b'karisma btol la kim ji sung ni...sejak air city ni jugakla aku mula nk donlot il mare..kalu dulu mmg xpndg lee jung jae ni..hehe..tp skng,bile ade je scene kim ji sung ni,terus mata aku segar je

LJW okayla..i like LJW, but not his character in air city,he's a cutie tapi kan sometimes watak dia childish la..

another hot guy-david mc innis...mak aii...ensem giler

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Reply  #61 wonto's post

ni ha ak capture special untuk ko...ahaks....
EPISODE 9

semakin hencem plak ak tgk hero nih...adoiii....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 10:53 PM | Show all posts
woi juju...bab2 kissu2 laju je ek..tp kejap je drg kiss ek..esoknye tbe2 da cte psl laen plak..mcm xjd pape je..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Reply  #73 kalchi's post

hik..hik....sajer je...buat gimi..biar org lain tertarik gaks..ahakss...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 11:08 PM | Show all posts
wei...korang tengok kat ner citer nih...
aku nak tengok gak...kasi ler link....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 11:08 PM | Show all posts
tempek ar lagi..kim ji sung:love: byk2 tgk muke LJJ ni pon xpe

aku bace kat soompi,drg kate ade cut scene?mksudnye lps drg kiss 2 drg spent 1nite 2gether gether kah?aku baca dlm blog javabeans pon mase diorg jumpa kat tmpat keje esoknye u, KJS ckp ngn DG mcm laen mcm je ayt tu..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2007 11:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #76 kalchi's post

bel rasa2 pun mcm tu gak mesti ada cut scene sbb scene kat bilik tu pendek sgt...

the truth cuma PD dan crew2 yg lain aje tau unless klu ada crew yg bocorkan gambar2 tu...

mana tau PD dia baik hati keluarkan Director's Cut nanti...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2007 12:10 AM | Show all posts
waaaaaaa...x aci la gitu....xpe2..pasni msti ade lg scene2 camtu

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2007 11:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #72 juju_amin84's post

uikk..ko sja ja nk mmain2kn prasaanku.huhu..   LJJ..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2007 11:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #77 isabel's post

kak bel, kt soompi kn dh tnjk cut scene 2??

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 10:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.484348 second(s), 41 queries .