CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

The X Family ~ Fahrenheit & Tang Yu Zhe ~ July 2007 (sequel KO One)

[Copy link]
Post time 19-5-2007 01:28 PM | Show all posts
klip pasal KO family ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v92rfQF9IlI

Translations
Xiao Rou: We have finished filming X-Family! Yeah!

Reporter duringthe celebration dinner, the director, actors and actresses heldup theirchampagne glasses to celebrate because they had been filmingfor 8months. They also hope that the ratings could break 6 points whenit isaired during the summer school holidays.

Danson: Let's askJiro what he wants to do when the ratings breaks 3points. (Someonesaid it would be better if the ratings break 4points!!) But Dansonsaid that 3 points is better because its easier tobreak so they willget to see exciting things.

Jiro: I hope to see Danson run naked!

Reporter: After throwing the ball to Danson, he throws the ball to Wu Zun who only did a cameo role for one episode.

Danson: If we compare our physiques, we should be more interested to see the body of the person at this side... (Wu Zun)

Wu Zun then takes the life size board of Lan Xin Mei and says "It's her! It's her!".

Reporter: Clever Wu Zun takes Sister Xin Mei's board as his "amulet" and now the ball is being thrown to Xiao Rou and Calvin.

Arron: If the ratings break 1.5 points, Calvin and Xiao Rou should french kiss

Calvin: What do you mean by it's simple? (meaning breaking 1.5 points shouldn't be a problem) we are not so easy-going.

XiaoRou: If the ratings break 6 points, I will ask Fahrenheit to runnaked!They didn't say no, so when it breaks 6, we would see themrunningnaked.

Reporter: At the celebration dinner, everyone was havinga great timeenjoying their food but we found Wu Zun going to othertables pickingtheir food.

Wu Zun: You also saw me taking food?I'm always very unfortunate sittingwith the other Fahrenheit membersbecause they eat alot and I eat prettyslow, so the food is gone whenit's my turn to eat.

Arron: Does anyone believe that?

Wu Zun: It's true. (Calvin wanted to snatch his mic and said it's not true).

Wu Zun: It's true especially Calvin. Calvin would pick alot of food onto his plate and then eat slowly.

Xiao Rou: FIGHT! FIGHT...

Calvin: Just now Wu Zun sat on my right and I saw fish and crab meat "flying" on my righy arm.

Translations by Starylosophy
Credits: pingyu at wu-chun.com

credit :hyunxin@tianyablog

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2007 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Chun shooting X family...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2007 05:29 PM | Show all posts
aku baru tahu pasal cite KO ONE nie....cite KO ONE nie pasal apa sebenarnya arr??
cite sikit boleh??

kalau misalnya cam aku tak pernah nengok cite KO ONE tup2 aku nengok cite X FAMILY sequel cite KO ONE...adakah aku akan faham jalan citenya arr??

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2007 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Source: http://udn.com
Translations by Scareltt @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum

Lost Three Friends in Three Years, Arron Yan Appreciates Fate

Athird year at Chinese Culture University, YAN YA LUN (Arron Yan) ofFAHRENHEIT just completed the new GTV drama, "The X-Family." LastWednesday he was at his school watching a basketball match. After thegame ended he and several classmates decided to meet each other at theend of the mountain. His classmates seperated into two cars to go downthe mountain. Yesterday Arron Yan said, "Back then I would use to gobackhill to go down the mountain but I didn't know why that day Idecided to go down the mountain through the fronthill." In the end, histwo classmates that took the backhill route became victims of a fatalcarcrash. They were immediately brought to Xinguang Hospital. Becausetheir condition was extremely crucial, they died at the hospital.

Thatnight after Arron Yan reached to the end of the mountain Arron receiveda call. The stranger said, "This is Xinguang Emergency Room. Yourclassmates just got into a carcrash and currently we have no responsefrom them." Yesterday when the interview landed on this scene, Arronsaid stiffly, "I said, 'I'll be there immediately,' but when I gotthere all I saw on the beds were white sheets." Arron could not imaginethat he was the last person in contact with his two classmates beforethey passed away. He immediately cried at the spot.

After theincident Arron left a message on his blog, titled, "Life Too Fragile,Miracles Too Unlikely". He writes, "This is the second time in twoyears, I am 20, do I deserve to go through this? I remember, as long asyou and I will bicker on the courts... your basketball and mines willhave a once-in-a-lifetime understanding..."

Arron Yan admittedthat he had cried miserably. In the past three years, Arron has alreadylost three best friends. Arron was hurt the most when his girlfrienddied at Kenting from a carcrash. Arron could not believe that it wastrue and was in denial for a long time. He said, "During that time ourrelationship was not quite stable because we once threatened each otherthat we wanted a break-up... but afterwards our relationship turnedback to normal. At that time I really thought we would have a greatfuture waiting for us." A year later one of his classmates sufferedfrom depression and suicided by eating sleeping pills.

Arron Yanrevealed that there were times when he would have a paranoia of gettingkilled and believes that accidents will happen any time at any where.He is extremely sensitive to new surroundings and will often carryabout 10 "lucky tickets" (fu) with him. After the experiences,Arron believes that besides saying that he will appreciate his lifemore, why not say appreciating fate, because accidents can not beforeshadowed; the important key is to live your life fully.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2007 09:41 AM | Show all posts

Reply #64 errasazza's post

sedihnyer citer Aaron ni...
masa Aaron main piano dlm Ko One...bel hampri mengalirkan airmata sayu dgr melody piano dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2007 10:06 AM | Show all posts
uwaaaa takde ke sesapa yg boleh jawab soklan aku kasi tu....

bel tolong jawab bel.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-5-2007 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 19-5-2007 11:24 AM
X Family skrg still tgh shooting ler limau..
bulan July ni baru tayang kat Taiwan...

yg ko nampak tu citer KO One...tapi sayang x keluar sub gi...

citer X Family ni adalah sambungan dar ...

oh..cam tu ..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2007 12:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #64 errasazza's post

sedey aku bc cite aaron ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-5-2007 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 25-5-2007 10:06 AM
uwaaaa takde ke sesapa yg boleh jawab soklan aku kasi tu....

bel tolong jawab bel.....

oh ko tanya psl KO One ye...

KO One citer psl satu kelas yg dipanggil KO One..kelas adalah kelas yg plg teruk dan terkenal gan gengster sbb diorg semua suka bergaduh...dlm kelas Jiro adalah ketua dan pelajar dlm Ko One semua ada kuasa masing2 tapi yg power adalah..

WuChun jadik KO. 1..tapi dia ni dah jadik KO dark side..means dia jadik jahat ler..pembantu utama Devil Master

Denson jadik KO.2..dia ni lak dtg kembali ke kelas KO One gan misi memusnahkan KO.3..dia ni pun dah jadik KO darkside gak...

Jiro jadik KO.3..dia ni hero ler dlm ni begitu gak gan Calvin dia pun KO.3..so diorg berdua ni pada mulanya adalah musuh ketat dan saling bertarung utk menentukan siapa KO.3..

Aaron jadik Ko.4..dia ni ler yg mendamaikan KO.3...watak yg bel plg suka selepas Jiro...pandangan mata dia mmg menikam jantung ler katakan..tajam giler...

starting episode hingga ke pertengahan..mmg kelakar terutama episode 1...episode pengenalan tu..nak rasa nak pecah perut gelak...  tapi bila dah towards the ending...citer ni dah mula tension dan serius...so the ending KO.3 & 4 baru tau rupa2nya tukang jual makanan yg baik dgn diorg rupa2nya adalah dalang dan devil master tu....

the very ending part tu...masa diorg bergabung tenaga lawan Devil Master hingga kesemua tiba2 hilang kuasa dan akhirnya WuChun pun bebas dari kuasa jahat dan abis...

huh..sebenarnya bel tgk KO One ni x ada sub..so paham2 mcm tu aje ler...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2007 02:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #69 isabel's post

BEL CITE NIE ZAMAN MODEN KE ZAMAN DAHULU KALA BEL...SIAP ADA DEVIL MASTER LAGI...HEHEEH

JADI KALAU AKU TERUS NENGOK X FAMILI NIE KIRANYA AKU AKAN FAHAM KE JALAN CITENYA??

DANSON NIE TANG YU ZHE KAN??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2007 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 25-5-2007 02:12 PM
BEL CITE NIE ZAMAN MODEN KE ZAMAN DAHULU KALA BEL...SIAP ADA DEVIL MASTER LAGI...HEHEEH

JADI KALAU AKU TERUS NENGOK X FAMILI NIE KIRANYA AKU AKAN FAHAM KE JALAN CITENYA??

DANSON NIE TANG YU ...

era moden..x ada kena mengena gan zaman dahulu...citer ni citer fiksyen sikit...mcm citer Star Wars gitu..

yup Denson tu Tang Yu Zhe ler...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2007 03:07 PM | Show all posts
LA CITE FIKSYEN KE BEL....SEBAB ADA DEVIL MASTER TU AKU INGATKAN ZAMAN DEDULU...HEHEH

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2007 03:27 PM | Show all posts
ni bel post some of the caps dari KO One..

Poster KO One

ni caps masa episode 1...bapa Jiro adalah priest kat church...so dpn mak bapa Jiro acting as a very good boy...tapi bila sampai pertengahan jln Jiro tukar baju and then naik lak bike besar..

KO One gan secret weapon masing2 dan plg kelakar secret weapon Jiro...  
Aaron nyer secret weapon yg paling cool...bebola kristal dlm gengaman tangan dia

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2007 03:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #65 isabel's post

memg sedihkan...huhu..
lebih2 lg kehilangan kawan baik ni...
tapi k bel saya lom tgk lagi citer KO one ni
best ke...pernah tgk series ni kat kedai...
tp chun hanya watak sampingan je...tul ke...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2007 10:33 PM | Show all posts
nk tye...ape jd ngn cite ni???
jd ke tyg julai ni???

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2008 01:17 PM | Show all posts
citer ni sekarang tayang kat astro shuan xing ch324

baru start 17 April 2008 ganti citer Romantic Princess
siar tiap2 hari Isn-Jum pukul 7.30pm
ulangan 11.30pm, 3.30am, 9.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm

p.s : rasa mcm tgk kamen rider pulak ahhahahha tapi jiro mmg hensem dlm citer ni... danson pun cute... comel betul..

[ Last edited by  eyka at 18-4-2008 01:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-4-2008 01:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #76 eyka's post

huh...cd citer ni dah pun keluar kat Malaysia tapi stilll x ada sub gi....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2008 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Cerita ni vcd subtitle Malay tak keluar lagi kan .. sbb im nak sangat tgk Jiro nih jadi hero ..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2008 01:40 AM | Show all posts
ooo cd takde sub bm lagi....

aku tgk kat asterok so ada la sub bm... hehhehe

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2008 10:35 PM | Show all posts
kelakar nak mampus la citer ni.... tp calvin hensem giler citer ni.... prince charming... eh... dia raja.... kekekkeke

masa ni dan ketika ni fahrenheit dah berpijak di bumi malaysia.... kecuali wuchun kat brunei.....

apo la agaknya yg dorang buat mlm ni ye????

saper nak gi skodeng tu gi la kat hotel area2 one utama tu....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Harry-Meghan kantoi lagi
manopHarry-Meghan kantoi lagi
Views : 9687 Replies : 1
Pelacur kelas Atasan
chipmunk2024Pelacur kelas Atasan
Views : 33100 Replies : 90
Ilisha Ameera in a photo series.
grUdgE-frEakIlisha Ameera in a photo series.
Views : 39754 Replies : 76
Edisi ludah2 pada telefon!! : Apa cerita bekas adik ipar kok ping luah perasaan spill tea di IGStory?
QatrunnadaainEdisi ludah2 pada telefon!! : Apa cerita
Views : 41528 Replies : 196
Instafamous Rempit (kak yah, kak zah & the geng) part 3
hotmakInstafamous Rempit (kak yah, kak zah & t
Views : 177751 Replies : 1682
Pelajar Malaysia Perlu Tunjuk Bukti Ada Simpanan RM100,000 jika hendak sambung belajar di Australia
YgBenarPelajar Malaysia Perlu Tunjuk Bukti Ada
Views : 23732 Replies : 93
Walaun, tak buat lawak tak sah!
pengecattaikWalaun, tak buat lawak tak sah!
Views : 7677 Replies : 1
Nikah di Arab Saudi dan Selepas 7 tahun,Nurulhidayah Ahmad Zahid   lega pernikahan disahkan kerajaan Malaysia
YgBenarNikah di Arab Saudi dan Selepas 7 tahun,
Views : 11079 Replies : 3
Menunggu cinta tuhan
maklukpenggodaMenunggu cinta tuhan
Views : 11540 Replies : 30

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 06:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.208114 second(s), 41 queries .