ADVERTISEMENT

View: 156941|Reply: 2498

Romantic Princess ~ Wu Chun, Calvin Chen & Angela Zhang ~ PART 1

Close [Copy link]
Post time 18-5-2007 11:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
                              ROMANTIC PRINCESS

pic credit : starylosophy

Chinese title:
公主小妹 / Gong Zhu Xiao Mei (Adapted from "Romance Godan Katsuyou" by Kazuko Fujita)

Broadcast network: GTV

Cast:
Wu Zun as Yuki Shido (紫堂 由基;)
Angela Chang as Mugiko Ichimura (市村 麥子;)
Calvin Chen as Ayato Shido (紫堂 彩人;)
George Hu
Li Ang Lin
Gu Bao Ming

Synopsis:
Adopted by middle classed parents, Mai has always had a dream to be an  heiress. Who knew that one day this dream would come true. Mai's biological grandfather is the head of a prestigous aristocratic familyand after many years of searching, he finally finds his long lost granddaughter. As she starts her life as an heiress, everyday is filled  with excitement, however, everything seems a bit different from what  she had imagined them to be.

Related newsclips & news page index:
Romantic Princess Press Conference
Wu Zun, Angela and Calvin dancing Waltz
Wu Zun dance waltz, making Angela nearly faint from laughing
Wu Chun抯 virgin attempt at Ballroom Dancing, lifts 39 kg Angela up single-handedly.
Angela Zhang and Wu Zun's full schedule, new show is like as though 2 lovers can never be met.
Calvin and Angela goes to Danshui to take neoprints
2007/5/18 (Nan Jing Morning News) Angela抯 performance cancelled
Wu Zun, Angela Chang Battles for Money, "  Princess" with $6 Million Deficit
Wu Chun Sees Angela Zhang, Wants to Fatten Her Up June 6 2007
09.06.2007 Wu Zun complain drink endorsing too expensive
WuZun wears girl clothes, big chest gets Angela angry
shooting at Mango - 1st kiss scene
Wu Zun Gives Angela A Sudden Kiss
WuZun kisses Angela, doesnt brush his teeth beforehandWu Zun Runs In The Rain, Pretty Face Ruined
Wu Zun and Angela Wears Woolen Vests Perspires Under the Hot Sun
Calvin super generous, spent $400 000 to transport his beloved car back to Taiwan June 22, 2007
Princess Angela drives like being up in the wrong ship27.06.2007
Wu Zun borrow LV to escape from home 29.06.2007
shooting in Cultural Village 4/7
WuZun sneakily eats, gets scolded "pig!" by director
Wu Zun reveals muscles and legs for competition, pert buttocks tired and soft, and get scolded as idiot
08.07.2007 Calvin and Wu Zun like Guys!?!
RP  filming in Yilan
17/07/07 RP rushes filming, Wu Zun's appetite grows
YT clip 24/7 George's Bday

This is definitely going to be my next anticipated Wu Zun drama afterHana Kimi. Ever since Wu Zun shot to fame after acting in Hana Kimi,I've always been waiting for news of his upcoming drama. He's going toco-act with Angela Chang and Calvin Chen. As this drama is adapted froma manga, we could first know the storyline of it .I'm also anticipating Calvin's acting because he's going to act as aplayboy in this drama. It's not known when it would be aired, but ithas started filming on 4th May.

Credits: starylosophy & niko|niko at Soompi / Romantic Princess thread at AF

[ Last edited by  Eddlisa_uyuk at 2-1-2008 11:55 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-5-2007 11:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2007 11:40 PM | Show all posts
ah bagus ler ko bukak thread ni...jgn campur aduk gan Hana Kimi...

skrg Chun dah ada new love interest..tinggal ler Ella...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2007 11:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3 isabel's post

[ Last edited by  tsukushi at 17-9-2007 09:40 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2007 11:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 tsukushi's post

cobaannnnn....utk Chun & Ella...

dah tau ke bila tayang kat Taiwan channel..?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2007 11:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #5 isabel's post

rasanya akhir tahun ni..tu la nak paste pic2 Angela kang susah takde thread

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-5-2007 11:55 PM | Show all posts
bel suka tgk Angela dlm citer At Dolphin Bay tu...
skrg citer dia tgh tayang kat 8TV kul 7pagi skrg...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2007 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Angela filming a scene the other day (May15). News said she almost suffered heat stroke:

--------------------

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-5-2007 11:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #7 isabel's post

tu la ikuti jugak cite tu tapi selalu tlupa...tgk lohong2

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2007 11:59 PM | Show all posts
related news

Source: New Monday Mag, Hong Kong
Translations by Scarlett @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum

New Drama "Wo Jia Gong Zhu" to Film Soon; Wu Zun, Angela Chang: Being Themselves?

WU ZUN has another new drama!

Thepre-production notices and events for the new drama, "Wo Jia Gong Zhu"(Literal Translation: My Home's Princess; Previous Title: Gong Zhu XiaoMei; Princess Little Sister) has been done very secretly. Duringpre-production there has been numerous of rumors where Wu Zun was tofilm a new movie or a new Hong Kong-based drama. Before the female leadwas introduced, FAHRENHEIT's fans simply could not keep their eyes offthe web to miss any news.

Finally, it was announced. Theofficial has announced that "Wo" would have Fahrenheit's WU ZUN andCHEN YI RU (Calvin Chen) as the male leads. The female lead was alsoconfirmed to be the "Gold Attracting Little Queen", ZHANG SHAO HAN(Angela Chang). Fans were relieved. Filming for "Wo" will begin in May4th.

In "Wo", Wu Zun will be playing a rich and cool pretty boywhile Angela will be playing an outgoing and happy young girl. Isn'tthat the same as their own characters?

Angela Chang Won't Fall For Wu Zun?

Fansof Wu Zun were anxious to know who would be the female lead for his newdrama, "Wo Jia Gong Zhu". When it was finally announced that AngelaChang would be the female lead, everyone agreed and gave them theirfullest support. The two leads seems to have been pulled in togetherout of nowhere. Actually from past reports, the two are quite fated.The original female lead for Wu Zun's debut drama, "Tokyo Juliet" wasactually Angela, but because Angela was busy filming for another drama,LIN YI CHENG (Ariel Lin) replaced her.

Angela: "I really want towork with Wu Zun. At that time I was offered both "Tokyo Juliet" and"Bump Off Lover" at the same time, and since the story of "Bump" wassomething I have never tried before, I decided to film that one. Now wefinally have the chance to work together!" (Are you afraid to reallyfall for Wu Zun?) I never thought of that! However after I accepted thescript, my company's workers were more excited than myself because theywould have the chance to see Wu Zun!"

Filming Begins

"Wo"will begin filming on Friday, May 4th. However, scenes of only Wu Zunand the other actors would begin first. This is because Angela'sschedule could not fit in any filming hours for the drama in the monthof May: "In May I already have a lot of promotions and functionsplanned out that I have to attend. I need to film commercials and inthe 21st I would also have to go to Hong Kong for the promotion! Soscenes of Wu Zun and I will not happen until June or July."

Wu Zun also doesn't have that much free time to himself.

Wu Zun: "InMay 25th, Tang Yu Zhe and I would have to go to Malaysia to promote"Hana-Kimi". In June 2, Fahrenhet and the rest of HIM's artists wouldhave to attend to a charity concert." Aside, next week on Wednesday andThursday (May 9-10) Fahrenheit would go to Guang Zhou for a particularclothes endorsement function. Fahrenheit's security guards would haveto start working again!

Wu Zun to play "Zi Tang YOU JI" (japanese. Name)
Angela Chang to play "Shi Chuan MAI ZI" (japanese. Name)
Calvin Chen to play "Zi Tang CAI REN" (japanese. Name)

Source: Lian He Bao, Various Articles
Translations by Scarlett @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum

Angela Chang Holds Tightly to Wu Zun; New Drama in Pre-Production

Depsiteof ZHANG SHAO HAN's (Angela Chang) oversea promotions and activities inthe next two months, she confirmed that no matter how busy her scheduleis she has to complete the new drama that she will soon have with WUZUN called "Gong Zhu Xiao Mei." (Temp. Title) This drama will be basedon a Japanese manga where the female lead, Angela Chang, transfromsfrom a young lady in a poor family to one of the richest girls inTaiwan. She will also be dancing the Waltz with Wu Zun.

Asidefrom preparing herself for her role in the new drama by reading throughthe manga, she is also very busy for her concert preparations. She isworried that she will not have the time to practice the Waltz. Whenasked about working with the extremely popular Wu Zun, Angela laughedand said, "I think this is a kind of 'staff welfare'! I think many ofour company's staff members would fight to meet Wu Zun."

"Gong Zhu Xiao Mei" will begin filming in the summer.

Wed, 25 Apr 2007

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 12:00 AM | Show all posts
09/05/07 Wu Zun, Angela Chang and Calvin Chen dancing Waltz at 100% Entertainment

Reduced: 83% of original size [ 616 x 455 ] - Click to view full image

Download Here
Youtube link

Credits: pingyu at wu-chun.com

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 12:09 AM | Show all posts
ni lagi tlg tambah...
taken from soompi..

New Monday Scans on Romantic Princess (Official drama name)

Reduced: 64% of original size [ 795 x 1024 ] - Click to view full image

Reduced: 64% of original size [ 798 x 1024 ] - Click to view full image

Credits: landyzheng at wu-chun.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2007 12:09 AM | Show all posts

Reply #11 isabel's post

thanks bel...nak paste blk semua pic2 dulu tu yg bkait

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 12:10 AM | Show all posts
credit to soompi...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 12:20 AM | Show all posts
akhirnyer bkk jgk thread bru ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 12:27 AM | Show all posts
KLU GTV tayang drama ni sama masa ngan ISWAK 2.  Matilah aku.  Ntah mane satu nak nengok dulu.  PPstream ni bukan mcm TVants.   Cuma boleh nengok satu channel aja.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-5-2007 12:32 AM | Show all posts

Reply #16 hhhhh's post

takkan stesen yg sama akan tayang dua cite popular pd masa yg sama kot...dilema tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2007 12:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #15 casper541's post

senang nnt nak cari info drama ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 12:33 AM | Show all posts
huhuh...ade jugak thread ni ..baru perasan sat niiii ...nanti nak follow jugak citer ni..erkss..citer pun tayang bulan september jugak ke nanti ?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 12:36 AM | Show all posts

Reply #18 tsukushi's post

ok gak tu...tkt cmpr ngn HK plak nnt...
wah kali ni calvin plak...sweet gak mamat ni....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 06:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086914 second(s), 46 queries .