Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: tsukushi

Romantic Princess ~ Wu Chun, Calvin Chen & Angela Zhang ~ PART 1

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 30-10-2007 11:54 AM | Show all posts
fed up betul nk posting ni...asyik error memanjang

Wu Chun shows off his swimming skills

on October 21st night, The episode of "Romantic Princess" showed a swimming scene of Wu Chun with his muscles, the scene was about Wu Chunwas facing Angela's confession of love to him but he was depressed about it, because he doesn't want to engage Angela cause he doesn't  want to be in charge of the business of Angela's grandpa, he ignored whatever Angela did for love, and he even pretended he didn't care about Angela confession, but he was really guilty so he went to swimming and calm himself down.

On the day of filming, it was a really hot day and they were trying and finish the scene as quickly as possible. Chun didn't fell well already and at the same time he was having a headache and he wanted to barf. But because of the swimming scene has to show the top part of his body,so he couldn't go and see a doctor, so he has to support himself with his mind, and said " I do not want to slow down the process of the filming for the crew, now I finally realized being an artist is not easy at all!" When it came to the real filming, because Chun wanted the posture to look good, and he told the director that he wanted to use the stroke that use the most energy, "Butterfly Stroke" (蝶式). Because of the scenery and the angle, the director requested Chun to swim at least 7times, After Chun heard, he was pretending he was gonna drown playfully. when filming, the director was trying his best not to waste Chun's energy, after Chun swims across the pool, He screams stop rightaway in order for Chun to save energy, when it is the third time, Chunsi getting tired already, and he said it very honestly, "I can't catch my breathe, I haven't been working out for too long due to work and there is lack of time to"

Chun also said when he was in Brunei, he didn't swim a lot. "the best I can do it front stroke (蛙式), I learned "Butterfly Stroke"(蝶式) not too long ago. After the filming, Chun was surprisingly full of energy, and the director challenged for a swimming race all of a sudden, and the best was buying ice [a Taiwanese food] for the whole filming crew. At the end, Chun lost to the director for
only for like very very little meters(零点几公分). Chun wasn't very happy with the result, and he was complaining " It was only a little , I want a re race!" The director  patted on his shoulder and said " Young Person(he said 年轻人) , I am 41or 42already, All the actors or actress that have worked with me lost to me in swimming." Chun accepted the result and said " I am delighted to buy ice for everyone, but it was very very little meters I was lost to director, really want to race him again. " He also said " Director said Show Luo swims very fast too, but he still won Show, so if I want  to win director, which is equal to winning Show" Chun didn't forgetabout mentioning during the face, he was swimming almost as fast as thedirector, and he said to Show playfully "This proves that I might be able to win Show, if you want to come and race me anytime"

Angela was out in the resting room wearing make up, and she heard the crew members talking about the swimming race of Chun and director, and she was very curious and asked if Chun was wearing swimming trunks or brief. Than she heard Chun was wearing trunks, and she said " good thing he is wearing trunks, cause he is too muscular"

Translated by : ChocoJirox @ AF.Net
Source : enjoy.eastday.com   
http://enjoy.eastday.com/e/20071021/u1a3176806.html

[ Last edited by  tsukushi at 30-10-2007 12:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-10-2007 12:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2030 babyface76's post

tgh2 bercakap dgn Jin  Mai tertido....kiut sgt tgk Jin cium hp dia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2007 12:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2032 Yuni's post

selalunya yg VCD release kat China lg cepat ...yg tu dpt spoiler tu....kalu cepat yg co kat cni ambik lesen lg cepat release....nk buat sub lg

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2007 12:06 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 12:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2037 tsukushi's post

diorg guna phone 3G kan??

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 12:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2038 tsukushi's post

yg china/HK ver. mmg cepat.. tp sub ntah hapa2 ntah buat apa.. poning dibuatnyer! aku x kira, aku tetap naks beli box-set ori. citer nie, angelun punya pesal!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 30-10-2007 12:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2040 Yuni's post

ya la kot...padahal duduk satu rumah tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2007 12:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2039 Yuni's post

hehe sama le....tp selalunya VCD boxset kuar dulu sebelum DVD

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2007 12:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2040 tsukushi's post

doks 1 umah, tp lain2 blk! umah dahlah mansion, besau naks mampus! mmg betui2 style umah DMS aahh.. siap leh sesat laiks lam umah sendirik!!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 12:40 PM | Show all posts

tui! tp aku x kisah sgt, beli vcd @ dvd box-set actually.. so far, aku mmg beli vcd box-set jerk citer2 tw nie, x nah laiks beli yg dvd box-set.. tp yg citer really2 like u 2 terpaksa aku membeli dvd box-set coz citernyer pjg sgt.. kalu tgk vcd mmg jenuh aahh.. kalu citer2 jepun pun, slalunyer mmg beli vcd jerk, just ada 3 citer yg terpaksa beli dvd coz vcd disc ada prob. & pesal sub yg tunggang-langgang..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2007 12:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2041 Yuni's post

nasib baik tak pakai set rumah DMS tu...kalu tak mst boring ..satu lg shooting kat universiti dlm MG utk scene sekolah ...rasanya ada dua drama pakai tempat yg sama macam takde tempat lain kat TW tu

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 12:43 PM | Show all posts

lupa naks inform td.. slalunyer be4 aku beli 1-1 citer 2, aku tanya & tgk dulu what's the diff. bet. vcd & dvd box-set.. kalu sama jerk, mmg aku beli vcd box-set jerk.. tp kalu ada BTS/TMO/interview/etc2. lam dvd box-set 2, mmg 4 sure aahh aku beli yg dvd box-set!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2007 12:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2042 Yuni's post

skrang ni jarang dah beli sejak keja mendload ni kecuali cite Jepun ...x larat nk dload cite jepun  sbb kebanyakan file beso sgt....beli kat SM tu lg murah dan tak penat menunggu...tapi RP ni mmg kena beli la sbb mcm Yuni cakap rasanya sempat kuar cite ni dulu sebelum fansub tu

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 12:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2043 tsukushi's post

hehe.. cende ma?? citer apa 1 laiks?? tp yg umah @ mansion lam citer nie diorg shooting ada kat 1 tempat 2.. x hingat aku apa nama tempat 2, nah tgk pics., tp x ingat nama tempat..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2007 12:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2046 Yuni's post

dah lupa dah drama apa tp bila tgk tu rasa cam dah tgk je tempat ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2007 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Preview eps 8

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2007 12:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2043 tsukushi's post

aahh.. kalu kat torrent file mmg besau! tsu! kita dah try test cubalah d/load torrent last week ada 2-3 citer jepun yg ngah main kat sana skang! ya! allah! lembapnyer naks tunggu completed 1-1 file.. x sanggup tul! x habish d/load 1/2 pun, alih2 dah kuar error laks.. last2 kita trus cancel jerk all the d/load!! saja jerk naks try d/load torrent coz HD dah maksimum kan?? tp slalunyer kita mmg beli jerk kat s&m nun, x kiralah citer jepun/korea/tw.. yg mana kita rasa worth it buat collection mmg kita beli coz beli ada box-set dia skali.. yg mana kita rasa so-so jerk, kita mintak tlg org burn kan jerk..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 01:01 PM | Show all posts
banyak2 cite rerasanya cite nie yg buatkan aku paling teruja...huhhu

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 01:04 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2035 tsukushi's post

nie mesti kes EMP tepon & panggil diorg blk coz naks inform pesai yg XM 2 actually is.. dah leh agaks dah tgk pics. kat atas 2 sumer! EMP.. EMP.. geliga tul idea org tua nie gaks eks?? demi cucu tunggal & tersyglah katakan..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2007 01:06 PM | Show all posts
genie nie siapa sebenarnya arr??pompuan yg cal suka sapa sebenarnya?
pompuan nie ke?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.158019 second(s), 39 queries .