CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: honeybee1802

On global warming: Latest - unsettling weather in Penang (merged: wei loon)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-3-2007 08:49 AM | Show all posts
its all about consumption.

now with tapis crude up to USD 67 per barrel bila lagi pump price nak naik 927% to RM 32.99 per liter? :hmm:

kancil road tax should go to RM 3,500 anually, the top range german autos should start at RM 125,000 per annum for the entry level 2.8 liter

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2007 09:52 AM | Show all posts
I firmly believe that big country economy like US , China and India , should spearhead research on renewable energy . That way , in 10 or 15 years time , US (for example) would be totally energy independant from oil producing country like Arab Saudi or Iraq. Only when dependant on Oil could be averted , a whole social-economy which is not based on Oil (hence war mentality) can be created.

The effect of Global Warming in my opinion is real , but it is a quiet process. And maybe in our human lifetime , we would not notice it. But our future generation will see it more clearly . We can choose to say we have the right to burn all the oil we want because our neighbour been doing it also , or we can say , lets find alternative solution on energy issues.

Let us write new history , instead becoming a history in the future.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 25-3-2007 11:42 PM
Yes I'm a muslim and my religion governs my life in all aspects  so naturally I will keep on referring to my religion in almost every topic , thats just my personality, nothing to do with trying  ...

haha...... its alright, i studied in INTI before.. i`ve got 2 close muslim fren(africa and dubai) who i go to dinner together often..... sometimes they tell me things in islam.... so i know some......

mechanical govern my mindset?? may be... i`m a nature lover too...........

actually, those thing are not expensive.. jz tat mega company wan to make money out of it......

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by naz_1969 at 26-3-2007 09:52 AM
I firmly believe that big country economy like US , China and India , should spearhead research on renewable energy . That way , in 10 or 15 years time , US (for example) would be totally energy  ...

yeap... tat is true..... but sadly.. it has to do with political aspect as well........
if suddenly all people go renewable energy and sustainability, then wat happens to petronas, BP, shell?????

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by naz_1969 at 26-3-2007 09:52 AM
Let us write new history , instead becoming a history in the future

to write history, you must first become somebody....... the sad thing is tat a lot of "somebody" are money and income oriented...... environment?? they`ll think of tat if it affects their power and income..... we jz have to do our part first....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 02:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #64 wei_loon5063's post

I think all leaders around the world should make solar energy accesible to all of their populations, free of charge !That would be the most charitable and noble thing to do..... not to say that oil is bad, its just that leaders are abusing oil for selfish reason.... Oil resources should not be controlled by the leaders of any countries. It should go to the people of the world and any wealth garner from it should go to help poor people around the world, not just the countries producing it.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-3-2007 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 26-3-2007 02:27 PM
I think all leaders around the world should make solar energy accesible to all of their populations, free of charge !That would be the most charitable and noble thing to do..... not to say that o ...

yes...... i`ve seen this documentation about dubai..... the govenment and royal families are using the earned money to
develope dubai.....to help poor people....... america?? use peoples` money to attack middle east and kill innocent
people........:@
malaysia??? should learn from dubai la.....
i don want to give any comment on malaysia.... nanti kena ISA pulak

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 26-3-2007 02:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 02:59 PM | Show all posts
People whose  houses located near rivers or grazing areas (livestock) cannot erect any kind of fences because rivers and grazing areas are considered natural resources that are not owned by anyone, but for all to use. And that is according to Islamic Teaching... how about that!  The world is a far more better place to live in if all people can freely access to all natural resources, don't you think ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2007 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 26-3-2007 02:59 PM
People whose  houses located near rivers or grazing areas (livestock) cannot erect any kind of fences because rivers and grazing areas are considered natural resources that are not owned by anyon ...

free access to natural resources?? yes... i also wish it will be that way...
but people (with political power) often want to get money from this resources.....

do you know tesla?? the guy who invented tesla coil...... he once invented free energy for everyone.... but leaders turn him
down as it is free and no income for them

take redang for example,
visitors will harm the corals?? maybe.....
the developement wont??? haha........ give me a break
protesting of NGO and publics.... in the end??? with new resorts built here and there.......  

there is one saying in chinese.....
tiang atas tak lulus; tiang bawah bengkok......

talk about judgement day.... i think human are building our way there......
not many people are so considerate as you and me about this thing.............
we are not superpower leaders.... wat we can do is carry on with our life and live life to the fullest and do our part well,
cherish the people around us..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 03:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #69 wei_loon5063's post

may i know bout the free energy that you,re talking about from tesla??
TQ

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 04:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #70 atira's post

from wat i read, USA government took it and use it for themself.... so, wat is available now is not 100% of tesla`s work..... some of his work are known some are kept secret........

this is wat i get from web

http://www.allabouttesla.com/mor ... y_tesla_patents.pdf

but how original is it to tesla`s free energy i am not sure....... there are few more free energy
one is Gibb`s free energy .. u can try google

but from wat i studied in engineering, there are a lot more free energy.....
solar, wind, wave, gravity, pressure, lava, and lot more...... jz tat there are not
yet have an efficient way to abstract them....
people are using these energy to reduce dependencies on fossil fuels........
take for example....... sail......... those are used in ancient days rite?? nope..........
some develope countries are using sails to reduce the consumption of fuels........ up to 30%!!!!!

there are lot more research goin on tat will change our life........ they are using the spin of electron for electric circuit.. still
researcing......... now in electric circuit, is jz on and off that indicate 1 and 0 in
circuit......
same for electron spin...... clock wise and anti clock wise.......

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 04:14 PM | Show all posts
apa yang pening2 u all ceiter pasai global warming nie...

bagi i ianya cukup simple...
bagi typhoon ke ... jet streams ke...tornadoes ke... front ke... squall ke (and watever fenomena yang related to atmosphere) adalah agen bagi menstabilkan atmosphere (BUKAN earth development...) ..so, atmosphere perlu stabil dari segi apa.... jawapannya HABA!!! so... dengan terdapatnya peningkatan haba... maka senang ceiter ...benda2 tadi akan bertambah kuat (haba lebih maaa...)

bagi earthquake (dan fenomena berkaitan kerak bumi) ianya juga sama...cuma orang lebih prefer bercakap pasal pressure...(BUT still sama whut... haba dan pressure berkadar terus)... so lebih haba...lebih pressure ...lebih banyak aktiviti...stop

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 04:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #71 wei_loon5063's post

thanks!

what you mention above..
it is called renewable energy..
not free...

we still not using it.. not just because of efficiency... but the cost also... more expensive than fuel...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 04:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #71 wei_loon5063's post

there was also one time this romanian or something...offering almost free energy using heat. expansion + contraction of coil thingy.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by atira at 26-3-2007 04:14 PM
thanks!

what you mention above..
it is called renewable energy..
not free...

we still not using it.. not just because of efficiency... but the cost also... more expensive than fuel...

nope........renewable is free........ wat is free?? think deeper......
as i said....political ppl want to make money out of it.... the reason why it is expensive is tat leader want to protect the price of oil....... if electric car is as cheap as kancil......... who want to buy petrol car???
the fuel of electric car is lot cheaper than petrol........

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kabukiman at 26-3-2007 04:21 PM
there was also one time this romanian or something...offering almost free energy using heat. expansion + contraction of coil thingy.

details..........thanks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2007 05:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #72 rudz's post

thanks for correcting me .... I meant to write 'developing earth' and not 'earth development' lol

Yes I do agree that global warming is a stabilizer for our atmosphere but it's role just doesn't end there...
Global warming is essential for developing earth which means earth undergoing a process of evolution to a different adaptive state or condition which is the eventual result of the effect of global warming ....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 05:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #77 free2rhyme's post

sheeh, I typed it wrong again

the developing (adj) earth ... ok now we are entering grammar class

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 26-3-2007 05:19 PM
Yes I do agree that global warming is a stabilizer for our atmosphere but it's role just doesn't end there...
Global warming is essential for developing earth which means earth undergoing a process of evolution to a different adaptive state or condition which is the eventual result of the effect of global warming ....

I rasa ada sedikit kekeliruan disini... global warming not a stabilizer... the system does (such as typhoon, jet stream and so on)..
the system tend to normalize semua benda yang yang terkeluar dari norma yang sepatutnya...

masalah wujud bila terjadinya global warming... dimana bila system terpaksa kerja lebih... atau dengan kata lain... system menjadi lebih aktif

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 26-3-2007 05:19 PM

I tak setuju dengan your statement above...

global warming yang berlaku sekarang... percentage/pengaruh lebih banyak disebabkan oleh tamadun manusia itu sendiri (sebabnya...frequency yang disebabkan oleh natural phenomenon sepatutnya lebih perlahan berbanding sekarang... sepatutnya dulu peaknya mungkin 100 tahun...but skrang maybe 20 - 30 tahun sekali)...

manusia secara amnya tidak takut pada global warming... yang lebih merisaukan adalah kesan daripada system atmosphere tadi dalam proses system tersebut untuk menstabilkan atmosphere dimana bila wujudnya global warming... system menjadi lebih aktif

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 03:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068223 second(s), 41 queries .