Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: katt

[MBC 2007] WINTER BIRD - Park Sun Young, Lee Tae Gon, Yoon Sang Hyun

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-9-2007 11:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #20 kayla's post

Uish.. remake BD nanti.. kalau ada.. mana nak sama dengan yang original.. no.. no.. no. Tapi best jugak nak tengok.. kalau ada.. macamana dibuatnya nanti.

Btw, kayla.. I dah tanya pasal ending novel tu. Tak ada yang dah baca sebenarnya tapi.. secara optimisnya.. it's a good ending sebab cerita ni penuh dengan airmata.. kalau tak happy ending jugak.. takkan sanggup MBC nak buat remake.

ps: thanks for the tip untuk lagu Love in Heaven tu.. memang tepat sekali. Thank you, my lovely kayla. Syahdunya lagu tu.. memang kena betul dengan pasangan WM-JK. Really, really love the song!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-9-2007 11:40 PM | Show all posts

WINTER BIRD Episode 1

Winter Bird episode 1
- Download link (Sendspace, Filesend & Megaupload) serta Clubbox dah ada, sila refer post #3 di atas. Subtitle saja yang belum disediakan.

Upcoming links untuk episode2 seterusnya akan diupdate di post yang sama.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2007 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by katt at 16-9-2007 11:36 PM
Uish.. remake BD nanti.. kalau ada.. mana nak sama dengan yang original.. no.. no.. no. Tapi best jugak nak tengok.. kalau ada.. macamana dibuatnya nanti.

Btw, kayla.. I dah tanya pasal end ...

tengok aje kalau ada remake BD berantu tu .... mana leh tahan ....

so cammane review tuk 1st ep crite winter bird ni???? ok?

pssstt ..baru lepas dengar lagu WM-JK love in heaven tu .... dah berhari2 dengar still tak jemu lagi ....
syahdunyeeeeeee ........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2007 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Winter Bird captures from empas.com

[ Last edited by  katt at 22-9-2007 11:50 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2007 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kayla at 20-9-2007 10:47 PM
so cammane review tuk 1st ep crite winter bird ni???? ok?

Not badlah.. walaupun tengok tanpa subs... mula2 ada yang kata boring tapi oklah sebenarnya. Lee Tae Gon (WM dlm LIH) .. not bad dia ni.. boleh tahan chemistry dia dengan PSY. Kira hero jenis yang serious.. ala2.. MC.

Memang akan follow cerita ni, Insya Allah sebab tak ada cerita Korea yang lain yang menarik perhatian buat masa ni.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2007 11:12 AM | Show all posts
WINTER BIRD SYNOPSIS credits to dramaok

Episode 1: "The hidden woman"

Years ago, upon orphaned after the deaths of both her parents, Yeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong) comes to live with Do-Hyeon's (Lee Tae-Gon) family,
and even though Yeong-Eun's father used to be Do-Hyeon's father's friend, Do-Hyeon's parents do not see Yeong-Eun as someone suitable for Do-Hyeon and grew weary of Do-Hyeon and Yeong-Eun's affection for each other, thus while Do-Hyeon's away studying, they set Yeong-Eun up with one of their company employee, Ji-Hong (Jo Dong-Hyeok), and Yeong-Eun, despite having romantic feelings for Do-Hyeon, agrees to marry Ji-Hong, just so she can have a family of her own which she longs for, and in order to escape the pressure Do-Hyeon's mother (Yoon Mira) puts on her.

However, Do-Hyeon returns to Korea early and witnesses a hug between Ji-Hong and Yeong-Eun, and Do-Hyeon finds out Yeong-Eun is already engaged to Ji-Hong and they will soon be married. Do-Hyeon's mother assures Do-Hyeon the marriage is what Yeong-Eun wants and Ji-Hong who also lost his parents to a car accident while in highschool, is someone who can cherish Yeong-Eun. But Do-Hyeon grows more suspicious when realizing Yeong-Eun knows almost nothing about Ji-Hong, and Do-Hyeon sees Ji-Hong with another woman infront of the company building.
Do-Hyeon starts to investigate about Ji-Hong, and finds out Ji-Hong has a secret woman and child.

[ Last edited by  katt at 22-9-2007 11:25 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-9-2007 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Episode 2: "Broken marriage engagement"

Yeong-Eun finds out her fiance Ji-Hong has a hidden woman and they even have a boy together, and Yeong-Eun is shocked. But she calls Ji-Hong's ex-girlfriend Seon-Sook (Go Jeong-Min) to talk, and Seon-Sook reveals to Yeong-Eun she and Ji-Hong were together for many years and during that time she had 3 abortions,  but finally decided to have the 4th in hopes that it will settle Ji-Hong, but Ji-Hong instead cut ties with her and moved to a different company and she just heard from an old friend about his pending marriage to the president's adoptive daughter. Seon-Sook angrily asks Yeong-Eun how she can marry Ji-Hong and Yeong-Eun reveals she didn't know about Seon-Sook and the child until now, despite what Ji-Hong told Seon-Sook, and the two women realize they've been both lied to by Ji-Hong.

]

Yeong-Eun calls Ji-Hong and asks him to come meet her, but she leaves, and Seon-Sook waits for Ji-Hong, who is appalled to see her here and tells her to tell Yeong-Eun that he is innocent and that he didnt' know about the child or anything. Seon-Sook warns Ji-Hong there's no way she will let him be happy while she suffers and vows he will return to her side. Meanwhile, Mr. Jeong (Jang Yong) finds out about Ji-Hong's past and talks to him, but Ji-Hong swears he didn't know about the child, and that the woman was from a long time ago and begs for a second chance. Yeong-Eun talks to her friend Hee-Jin (Jang Shin-Yeong) and Hee-Jin tells Yeong-Eun the one Yeong-Eun loves is Do-Hyeon. Yeong-Eun however continues to supress her feelings for Do-Hyeon, and when Do-Hyeon meets w/ her, Do-Hyeon's mother sees the two talk and is horrified.

Now that Yeong-Eun isn't marrying Ji-Hong anymore she takes some time off from work to rest, while helping out Mr. Jeong's sister who is about to open an art gallery. Mr. Jeong's sister is sympathetic towards Yeong-Eun, but also discourages Yeong-Eun and Do-Hyeon's relationship since she doesn't believe it stands a chance. Mr. Jeong's sister gets an urgent call and leaves, and Yeong-Eun goes outside and is finally overcome with emotions and weeps, while Do-Hyeon is walking toward her from the back...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2007 11:19 AM | Show all posts
DH: where are you coming back from?
YE: I just went to see Hee-Jin.
DH: that's a good thing.. are you alright?
YE: (nods) yes.
DH: that guy hasn't been calling again, right?
YE: right.
DH: like you said, you met him once so don't see him again.
YE: it's all finished, so don't worry.
DH: you're really alright, right?
YH: yes.
DH: how about traveling a little? since you took some time off anyway, don't just stay home.. might be good to get some fresh air instead,
and if there's something you want to study it'll be good for you to look into it yourse.f
YH: I don't know...
DH: Don't think that way.
YH: right now, I can't think of anything.
DH: Yeah.. right now that might be so, but in the future, think about what you want to do.
YH: I'm sorry to burden you.
DH: don't say such thing again in the future..
YH: (nods)...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-9-2007 11:23 AM | Show all posts

Captures from episode 2

src: yahoo kr, thanks to dramaok-Winter Bird soompi thread

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2007 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by katt at 22-9-2007 11:06 AM

Not badlah.. walaupun tengok tanpa subs... mula2 ada yang kata boring tapi oklah sebenarnya. Lee Tae Gon (WM dlm LIH) .. not bad dia ni.. boleh tahan chemistry dia dengan PSY. Kira hero jenis ...

respectlah katt boleh tengok without sub .....

thanks tuk synopsis ep 1 n 2 ... cam best je ....
watak heroin tu mmg kesian cam JK gak kan ...
WM pun lebih kurang sama watak gentleman dia ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2007 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Ep. 3 & 4 dl-links uploaded by flyfany89 & dramaok, courtesy godlove3494 CB

LQ EP. 3 -- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XRAQECTR

LQ EP. 4 -- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9MDIS9JZ

----------SYNOPSIS BY DRAMAOK

Winter Bird (Ep. 3): "After the Broken Marriage Promise"

DH = Do-Hyeon (Lee Tae-Gon)
YE = Yeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong)
MH = Min-Hee (Lee Da-Jin) <DH sister
HJ = Heejin (Jang Shin-Yeong) <YE friend
Jina = (Hwang Jeong-Eom)
Eun-Sook (DH's aunt/ Im Yu-Jin)
HeeJin's mom: (Park Jeong-Su)
Mrs. Jeong = (Yoon Mira)
Mr. Jeong = (Jang Yong)

Do-Hyeon (DH) sees Yeong-Eun (YE) weeping and goes up to her and tells her not to say anything and to remain still, then later when they are sitting alone inside the cottage, DH studies her and begins to apologize.

DH: I'm sorry. I didn't know you were suffering. I thought you were doing well. No, I wanted to believe so. It's my fault
YE: You needn't think that way.
DH: No.. I only thought about myself after I left.
YE: You don't need feel that way. There's nothing you need to feel responsible for.
DH: I said I loved you, and I asked you to wait for me, are you gonna say you don't remember it?
YE: ----
DH: From now on, I won't leave you by yourself. I promise.
YE: ---
DH: You can't believe my words?
YE: I want to believe you.

DH then sits next to her and tilts her face to kiss her first on her forehead, then her lips, but they are interrupted by DH's phone ringing, and YE urges him to answer. Mrs. Jeong calls and is appalled to learn that DH and YE are alone at the farm, and she insists on speaking to YE, but DH refuses and lies to her saying YE isn't around, thus she should just tell him what she wants to say to YE instead.  YE leaves the room, and DH hangs up the phone and runs after her telling her they mustn't run anymore and accept themselves, but YE mutters she can't do that, and that they have different roads to travel. Mrs. Jeong becomes frantic unable to get ahold of DH, and DH's sister Min-Hee (MH) aids fuel to fire, but DH's aunt, Eun-Sook (ES) tells them nothing will happen and she was the one who brought YE to the farm. Next morning, DH is about to leave the farm in order to accompany his father to see the resort they're building and before he leaves DH asks YE what her plans on and she discloses she plans to quit working at Mr. Jeong's company, and while she helps out aunt ES with her gallery, she will figure out what she wants to do, and when DH hands her a cup of hot coco, YE says it was just like back then when she first came to live with his family, and at the time she was thinking she should've died with her parents too and she felt alone and cold, but DH's mug gave her warmth and comfort.

DH and Mr. Jeong talk about DH's future and Mr. Jeong urges DH to come back to Korea soon and DH says he has about 6 months left before completing his studies. Mr. Jeong then says their work in China is happening smoothly and then asks about YE, and DH says she seems to be suffering still, and Mr. Jeong is worried about YE being so closed up. When YE returns home, Mrs. Jeong tells YE she and DH are siblings, and that she trusts YE, and asks YE if she knows what she means, and YE pauses and says yes, and tells her she won't do anything to worry her. YE goes up and says hi to MH who's returned from Paris the day before, and MH asks bluntly if anything happened between her and DH last night, and when YE isn't apologetic, MH goes after her and tells YE she should've just married that guy anyway, but YE says she's not her and if MH saw that woman and that child too she wouldn't have married him either, but MH blames YE for causing all her mom's heartaches and tells YE she's living beyond her scope.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2007 11:05 PM | Show all posts

thanks to dramaok

It's Heejin's mom's birthday and the mom calls YE to come over, and HJ tells her mom YE isn't marrying anymore and warns her not to bring it up when YE comes over. YE arrives with a birthday cake and present, and HJ's mom's touched to tears, but HJ's mom brings up the marriage talk anyway and tells YE she should just think of it as getting over a bad thing in order to prepare for the good thing to come. Afterwards, YE tells HJ even though she's lived with the Jeong's for over 10 years, it still doesn't feel like home to her. Meanwhile, Mrs. Jeong invites her friends's daughter Jina (Hwang Jeong-Eom) over for dinner, and Jina tells DH she's going to Shanghai to see him next month and DH says nothing while Jina teases him and asks him if he's scared of her. MH comes with some snacks and Jina complains DH is trying to get rid of her.

Outside, YE returns home and is met by Ji-Hong (Jo Dong-Hyeok) who seems drunk and insists that child isn't his, and the one he loves is YE, but as he tries to grab her, DH and Jina comeout from the house, and DH tells JH to let go of YE, and DH asks JH what he wants, but JH says it's not his business, and DH punches JH and warns him not to bother them again and if on occasion he sees YE again then he should avoid her first. Just then Mrs. Jeong and MH come out as well, and DH ignores them and focuses on YE and tells her she should go inside. YE goes in, and Mrs. Jeong tells DH to say goodbye to Jina but DH ignores her and goes inside.  MH blames YE again for JH's behavior, while ES tries to comfort Mrs. Jeong that they are lucky that they found out about JH before YE got married to him, but Mrs. Jeong says she's worried about the future, and she reveals for someone like YE, JH is plenty good catch, and says YE is a bad luck girl, who brought death to both her parents. YE happens to overhear the latter part and is shocked by Mrs. Jeong's thoughts. DH hands some travel brochures to YE, and MRs. Jeong tells DH that Jina is ready to marry him, but DH tells his mom he's never thought of Jina as marriage partner. Mrs. Jeong then tells DH he is to think of her as marriage partner material from now on, and order him not to get involved in YE's issues, but DH asks her outright why she's so scared and why can't he and YE be lovers, and at this Mrs. Jeong gets up to leave and says no is no and he is never to bring it up again.

HJ tells YE she wants to quit her job selling clothes for someone, and she wants to be the boss now. YE appears lively suddenly and asks her if they should go in on it together since she has the money to invest and HJ has the skills, but HJ doesn't take her seriously saying YE is crazy. YE sends HJ home with HJ's brother and YE starts drinking alone. DH calls and asks where she is and comes to her, but YE is already drunk and she tells him this is her first time getting so drunk and she was scared of going home in a taxi alone thus she's really happy he came. YE gets nauseous on the way home and DH pulls over asking her if she wants to puke and when YE says she'll try to endure it, DH tells her she needn't do so.

YE: I'm a bad luck girl.. a bad luck girl.
DH: What are you talking about?
YE: I think she might be right.
DH :Yeong-Eun!
YE: So, you shouldn't care about me anymore.
DH: Don't talk like a fool again.
YE: But I am a fool.
DH: Don't think useless thoughts anymore and just listen to me.
YE: No. actually I never thought of you as a man on a serious level.
DH: ---
YE: No, to be more honest, I think I never got a chance to think of you on a serious level because I couldn't.
DH: Then from now, think of me seriously and urnestly. You must. or else you will regret it the rest of your life. All you need to do is trust me. Then there won't be any problems.
YE: (crying) No. I don't want to. Don't tell me these things.
DH: Yeong-Eun..
YE: It gets even harder for me when you say such, so don't say such things to me (crying).

DH brings YE home passed out from the drinking and heartache, and MH asks DH not to be so good to YE and asks him if he pities her or loves her, but Mrs. Jeong tells MH to stop talking. Next morning, YE goes to the company to say goodbye to her colleagues and to have lunch with them, but Mrs. Jeong sits her down first and asks YE if she made some promise with DH. YE says no, and Mrs. Jeong says she's glad, and tells her even if DH says something it's all because he pities her. YE says she knows he only pities her, and Mrs. Jeong says again she trusts YE not to do anything worrisome. YE goes to the company and packs up her stuff and runs into DH on her way out. DH and YE have some tea together in his office and DH asks if his mom said something to her, and YE says no. DH then tells her if mom says something to her, then YE should be honest too from now on. YE looks shocked and DH asks if that's too hard, and YE says it's really really hard, on the account that she raised her. DH says he understands and YE tells him not to stir up useless trouble.

At dinnertime, DH tells his dad he will leave tomorrow, and Mrs. Jeong brings up Jina again, and MH says maybe Jina and DH will marry this year. Mr. Jeong tells YE she should travel or study for a while and suggests YE should go to Paris with MH when she returns there for her studies, but MH complains and says she doesn't have time to look after YE, and Mr. Jeong says he didn't ask her to watch her, but YE says she'll take her time to think over it more. Mrs. Jeong agrees and DH smiles. Afterdinner, DH talks to his dad alone, and he tells him he wants to marry YE and he loves her, and asks him to approve. Mrs. Jeong overhears from outside the room, and feels light-hearted. Mr. Jeong tells DH the time isn't right to talk about it, and they'll talk about it more when he comes back, but DH says he wants the approval before he goes, but Mr. Jeong insists they'll talk about it again in 6 months when DH returns.  Mrs. Jeong complains to Mr. Jeong about it afterwards and says he should make it clear and clean now that he shouldn't even dream of such thing, but Mr. Jeong says he doesn't want to upset DH when he is about to leave.  DH talks to YE alone before his departure, and he asks her to come visit him during his 6 months away since it's too long not to see each other and YE doesn't say yes or no just that she'll decide later. DH then says he's worried about leaving her alone here, but YE says she's stronger than he thinks, but DH then asks her to promise him she'll marry him abroad and they'll get the approval later on, but YE shakes her head and says she won't run away like that.

DH: But that's the only way right now.
YE: It needn't be urgent.
DH: But it's urgent for me. I'm afraid you're gonna disappear somewhere.
YE: There won't be such thing. I'm not going anywhere.
DH: Fine. Then go study abroad, and I'll meet you when I'm done with work. Promise me.
YE: I'll promise.
DH: But in exchange, make your decision fast. Don't stay as is.
YE: But I need to decide what I want to study before I leave.
DH: Just say you'll go and learn language first. You can do that for a year at the least.
YE: Fine I got it.

DH then brings out a ring and puts it on her finger, saying he wanted to give it to her when he first got back, and YE is brought to tears. DH asks her if she likes it and YE nods, and DH calls her a fool. After DH drops her off, YE takes off the ring and puts it back in the case.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2007 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Episode 4 Match-date Once Again (thanks to dramaok)

Yeong-Eun (YE), Mr. and Mrs. Jeong, and aunt Eun-Sook (ES) spend some time away from seoul in one of the Jeong's vacation homes, and MRs. Jeong takes a stroll with YE, and confides in her how much she loves this place and says her wish is to retire here after DH is married and has a child, and when both YE and Minhee (MH) are married with children. Then, the kids and the grandkids can come and visit her in this serene place away from Seoul. Mrs. Jeong then tells YE to forget about all the bad things that happened in the last few months, since one can't live life with just good happenings and that YE will soon meet a even better husband material, and at this YE says nothing but the two continue their stroll arm in arm. At mealtime, Mr. Jeong pours a glass of wine for YE and tells YE to forget about everything and to do what she wants from now on. ES says she also told YE the same, that she shouldn't be watchful of the Jeong's eyes anymore. ES asks YE what she plans to do and YE says she wishes to study abroad for a year or so, and MRs. Jeong appears worried. YE tells them she was thinking of studying design eventually but first she will go abroad and take some basic lessons. ES suggests YE to go to Paris and let MH help, but Mrs. Jeong isn't happy by it. That night, Mrs. Jeong is weary unable to sleep, and she tells Mr. Jeong she is against YE studying abroad, because as long as YE is out of her sight she feels anxious and nervous, and if anything YE should wait til DH is back first. Mr. Jeong tells her to stop already and to let YE do what she want this time. Next day, YE runs around the gallery when she gets a call from DH from China...

DH: Are you alright? How much?
YE: I'll pretend to know nothing.
DH: I don't understand?
YE: That nothing happened.. That's how I tell myself. That's the tactic I often use. And in doing so, it'll really feel like nothing happened.
DH: I mean how do you feel right now?
YE: (smiles) good.
DH: good. I was worried.
YE: I told you I was stronger than I appear.
DH: Okay. Oh, I sent you some documents take a good look.
YE: I'll take care of it. I gotta run.
DH: How obnoxious. Is that it!
YE: and don't drink too much.
DH: is that it?! Hey kid, say something like I love you, or I miss you!
YE: (smiles) me too!
DH: gee you're killing me (laughs).

Meanwhile, Mrs. Jeong meets with the matchmaker again and the matchmaker promises she has done everything there is to do to find this suitable match. Mrs. Jeong is given a photo and comments the man is good looking, and he is a skin doctor who is 32 years old. Mrs. Jeong asks why he's not married yet when he's so accomplished and over 30, but the matchmaker says he's been focusing on work and now he's finally ready for marriage. Mrs. Jeong asks about his family and the matchmaker says his dad passed away early and he's the only child of a rich woman who owns a lot of real estate. Mrs. Jeong says she'll think over it and returns home to find a parcel for YE sent by DH from Shanghai. YE returns home and opens the package and sees a box containing matching bra and panty and YE laughs. DH encloses a note, saying: Surprised? Last week I went to Hong Kong and saw a manekin who looked like you and she was wearing this so I couldn't just pass by. But since I thought you might get mad if I only sent this, I am also sending along necklace, earrings and hairpin. I can already imagine how you look right now.. " and YE smiles brightly...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2007 11:06 AM | Show all posts

Next morning ES notices YE in a good mood and comments it's great to see her like that. ES then sees YE's hairpin and says it looks new and it looks expensive and asks where she got it. YE doesn't say anything and Mrs. Jeong says he (DH) is already busy as is and asks YE not to give him more things to worry over. Afterwards, Mrs. Jeong decides not to go on the trip with Mr. Jeong, and Mrs. Jeong once again says there's no way she can send YE anywhere before DH comes back since there's no guarantee that YE won't end up in Shanghai, and even if she doesn't DH could easily go after her, and they can't keep an eye on them if they're not in Korea. So instead, Mrs. Jeong picks up YE from the gallery after work and takes her to buy some new clothes. After shopping, Mrs. Jeong then tells YE to go on a matchdate again, and when YE says she's not ready, Mrs. Jeong says she knows it might be too soon since it's only been one month since the last guy, but there's someone really suitable and YE should think about it. When YE seems reluctant, Mrs. Jeong asks if something happened at the cottage by the farm, and YE says nothing happened. Mrs. Jeong then says again she trusts her. But Mrs. Jeong keeps on insist that YE should go on it at least for once, but YE says she isn't thinking about marriage right now, but Mrs. Jeong continues to say YE should just go just to have a cup of tea, and when YE tries to refuse, Mrs. Jeong puts on her puppy look and says YE doesn't trust her and she always think of YE like a daughter, more so even then MH, but perhaps YE doesn't see it so.

Next day, under a pretentious skin illment, Mrs. Jeong goes to the clinic to see Dr. Ju Kyeong-Woo (Yoon Sang-Hyeon), the man whom the matchmaker wants to introduce to YE, and Kyeong-Woo (KW) prescribes an ointment for her unclear condition. YE is accompanying Mrs. Jeong and waits outside, and when she comes out the two leave the hospital together but run into Jina who tells them KW is a very popular doctor. Jina asks Mrs. Jeong to go see her dad who is a senior doctor, but Mrs. Jeong declines and Jina grabs her arm and teases in that case she might come to her home to check up on her. Mrs. Jeong then invites Jina to the gallery opening next week, saying Jina's mom is already coming. On the way home, Mrs. Jeong tells YE the matchmaker did not lie since KW is both handsome and nice. That night. YE and DH chat through messenger and DH says he misses her, and it's good that YE decided on Milan, and asks if all that's left to do is to get her a plane ticket, but just then MH comes in with a present of perfume for YE and sees YE's chatbox and is irked to learn that YE and DH are chatting and comments DH doesn't even have time to eat, and says YE going to Milan is just an excuse to get away from them so she can secretly meet with DH. YE says it's her problem, but MH says YE's problem is their family's problem and goes downstairs to tell the aunt and mom about YE.

YE prepares the documents she needs for Milan and is prepared to leave in a month, but when she tells HJ about the matchdate she's about to go saying it feels like getting dragged to the slaughter house, HJ says YE should just be honest with her feelings and not think much of everything. YE studies herself in the mirror and works up some courage to talk to Mrs. Jeong but Mrs. Jeong won't give YE any chance to talk and cuts off repeatedly so finally YE says outright she wishes for the matchdate to cancel since she wants to focus on studies for now.

Jeong: Did you backout from the wedding last time with this plan set up already?
YE: no not that.
Jeong: I'd knew it when you so easily backed out from it.
YE: no it's not you know...
Jeong: Do you think I don't know about your lingering feelings for Do-Hyeon?
YE: --
Jeong: Since it's out, let me ask clearly. Am I wrong?
YE: It's not that at all.
Jeong: Then do as planned.
YE: --
Jeong: How are you gonna show me? From the time you're in junior high to now the age of 28, I've done everything I can for you.
YE: I know.
Jeong: I'm not just saying this. To be honest I'm not at ease about you going to Milan. Even if you're going to New York I'm still not at ease. I don't trust my son even if I trust you, so you'll have to help me.
YE: Then, what should I do.
Jeong: If you insist on studying abroad then go after Do-Hyeon is back.
YE: Yes.
Jeong: This is my first and last request from you. And don't think of it as I'm trying to get rid of you. He's a really nice guy. I met him in person at the hospital so I know. You should see him once at least, it's not like you'll marry after meeting once, and we dont' know how he'll feel yet. So don't be burdened by it.

YE returns to her room shaking, while Mrs. Jeong goes downstairs and tells aunt ES that she never raised YE to be her daughter-in-law and how would others see it if YE became a daughter-in-law and how would MH feel. ES agrees she did no wrong and no one blames her, but next morning ES finds out YE is set for matchdate again and ES says it's too fast but Mrs. Jeong says it's nothing for sure yet. ES asks if YE agreed already, and Mrs. Jeong assures her of course YE agreed since he's a good suitor. MH also agrees there's nothing wrong with a simple matchdate. Before YE leaves, she calls DH to see how he's doing and says she's fine and doing nothing, but YE silently weeps after saying goodbye. YE goes down in her black attire coupled with a white jacket, but Mrs. Jeong isn't happy by it and orders her to go up and change immdiately, and YE goes up to her room and cries first, before changing into a dress that Mrs. Jeong bought last time. At the match date, the matchmaker, Mz. Park tells KW and YE to get to know each other and leaves. KW, cheerful like a boy tells YE this is his second time doing matchdate and he felt really awkward last time so he said he wouldn't come again, but today he feels if he didn't come he'd be regretful. But not far from the table sits KW's mother who watches the two. KW goes home and his mom tells him she can tell he likes the girl and tells KW to grab onto girl, but KW's family maid wonders why the daughter of such a prominent family would marry into a family like theirs. Mz. Kang (KW's mom/ Park Won-Sook) tells the matchdate she's not sure since they only met once, but she agrees for the two to meet again. The matchdate calls Mrs. Jeong who tells the matchdate to have KW call YE sometime this week. KW does and asks her out, while HJ tells her mom about what's happening and HJ's mom says they should've brought YE to live w/ them instead when YE's mom and dad died, but back then she thought YE would be better off with rich family.  YE goes home and MH tells YE she should get married before DH gets back, and that will be YE's payback for Mrs. Jeong raising her all these years.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2007 01:59 PM | Show all posts
bel x pernah lak melawat citer ni...

amcm citer dia katt...okey ke...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2007 11:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-9-2007 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 25-9-2007 01:59 PM
bel x pernah lak melawat citer ni...

amcm citer dia katt...okey ke...

Hi Bel..

For me, saya memang suka.. baca sinopsis/dialogue pun dah dapat rasa tarikan chemistry leading pair sebab saya memang suka heavy melodramas + family-oriented series. Kebetulan tertarik dengan lakonan Lee Tae Gon dalam Dear Heaven hari tu, dengan Park Sun Young. Walaupun jarang tengok PSY berlakon.. memang suka dia.. tak boleh nak explain, just suka.  Anyway.. personally.. memang best cerita ni kalau orang yang tak kisah jalan cerita yang berat. Menyentuh perasaan & buat kita fikir/rasa macam2. Hopefully.. cerita ni bertahan "menariknya" hingga akhir nanti.

Masa tengok tanpa subs.. mula2 rasa macam watak heroin (PSY) tu macam mendatar sikit.. tapi bila baca sinopsis & dialoguenya, barulah terasa betapa "seksa" watak tu menanggung beban emosi tinggal dengan keluarga angkat.

So far baru 4 episode, Insya Allah.. akan cuba follow semuanya.

ps: maybe saya je yang rasa tapi.. board/forum ni rasa macam susah sangat nak access sejak kebelakangan ni. Malam susah.. siang apalagi. Asyik2 page not available dan posting tak keluar atau kena 'telan'. Semakin menjejaskan mood nak berkongsi di sini.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2007 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Winter Bird OST thanks to sunny

Last Carnival - Norihiro Tsuru by Acoustic Cafe
sendspace credits: www.parksunyoung.net

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2007 12:18 PM | Show all posts
aisey man, tak suka lah ngan hero dia tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2007 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by limau at 27-9-2007 12:18 PM
aisey man, tak suka lah ngan hero dia tu

Aisey, ye ke? Patutlah hari tu berkali2 limau tanya bilalah nak habis Love in Heaven. Barulah tahu rahsianya.

Nak buat macamana.. ni time dia diambil berlakon.. untung sabut timbul, untung batu tenggelam.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079031 second(s), 41 queries .