Winter Bird (Ep. 11): Trap of Suspicion

JE = Jeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong)
DH = Do-Hyeon (Lee Tae-Gon)
KW = Kyeong-Wu (Yoon Sang-Hyeon)
Mz. Kang = KW's mom (Park Won-Sook)
ES = Aunt Eun-Soo (Im Ye-Jin)
MH = DH's sister Minhee (Lee Da-Jin)
JA = Jinah (Hwang Jeong-Eum)
HJ = YE friend Hee-Jin (Jang Shin-Yeong)
SM = ES's son Seung-Min (Ju Min-Su)
Mrs. Jeong = DH mom (Yoon Mira)
Mr. Jeong = DH dad (Jang Yong)
Kwangwook = HJ's brother (Yoo Jae-Ryang)
YR = Yura (Han Ye-In)

When YE comes home from cooking class, Mz. Kang says YE should've stopped by at the Jeong's, and complains if YE was a real daughter of the Jeong's then they wouldn't sit still while they are suffering w/out a private practice for KW. Then YE goes to see HJ and confides she made a mistke by marrying, and that KW is like a robot controlled by his mom by a remote control, but she still wants to try harder and salvage the marriage. So YE goes to the clinic again and makes KW talk to her by the river.

YE: Do you want me to leave home?
KW: YEs.
YE: How will you trust me? What must I do?
KW: I don't know. I'm leaving.
YE begs: Kyeong-Woo ssi. Don't abandon me. If you throw me away I have no where else to go. Trust me just once. I will be good. Even if you don't love me right now as time goes by you will believe my sincerity.

but KW pushes her to the ground.

KW: Why are you clingly like this! What else do you have to say.
YE: Then.. what proof is there that you were clean before we married?
KW: What?
YE: I didn't see with my eyes then how can I believe you?
KW: How dare you say that nonesense to me! Are you accusing me?!
YE: You only believe what you see, and you don't believe what you didn't see. That's what you're doing. Do you really wish me to leave?
KW: Of course.
YE: I understand. At last me having had a broken engagement was just an excuse afterall. The person who supposedly spread the rumors isn't even here because he is abroad.
KW: Then am I supposed to make up untrue rumors?
YE: I didn't do anything wrong so I dont' want to repeat anymore. I got it. Let's end it here.
KW: You should at least admit fault and apologize!
YE: Think what you want (walks away).

KW and Mz. Kang are surprised by YE' not backing down and that night KW is tormented thinking he might really lose YE and starts drinking and goes up to the room and starts to grab YE as if trying to rape her, and accusing her of pretending to be innocent and shy when she likes it and that she did all kinds of dirty deeds with another man anyway, and YE is startled and frightened by it and just then, Mz. Kang rushes in and scolds KW and goes to YE's aid and pretends to cry along with her. Then Mz. Kang goes to tell KW that rumors are just rumors and he shouldn't overreact and blame YE when she didn't do anything wrong. Next morning YE is missing. YE arrives at Mr. Jeong's company and speaks to him privately as she weeps and YE tells him about what happened and how she tried her best and she can't get through to KW, and Mr. Jeong says all this happened because of his fault, and KW and his mom are just using rumors as excuse when Mz. Kang is actually doing this because he declined to give her money. Mr. Jeong asks YE if she's prepared to leave the marriage and when YE says yes, Mr. Jeong asks if it's true that she never loved KW, and YE says she only married him because he seemed like a good person. Mr. Jeong tells YE he got it and tells her to go back to KW's home for a while and YE says she is scared but Mr. Jeong says she shouldn't be scared and they have to come up with some plan first, and promises he won't let her be kept as a hostage over at her married home.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-10-2007 11:44 PM | Show all posts
DH finds out YE is speaking to Mr. Jeong privately and tries to meet her afterwards and calls her when he doesn't see her but YE says she doesn't want to talk about it now and hangs up. DH then goes to Mr. Jeong but Mr. Jeong won't tell DH anything saying even if DH finds out he won't be of any help.

Later when DH meets with Jinah she asks him to date her on 10 dates, and then decide whether or not he could love her and DH at first is reluctant but when JA says in return if he doesn't change his mind then she'll give up for good, and DH agrees. Meanwhile as YE walks home, Mz. Kang passes by and asks her to ride with her but YE declines saying they're almost there anyway and Mz. Kang is taken back by it. Hee-Jin's brother is being stalked by Yura who seems to be obsessive about him and shows up as his new neighbor (okay i think their loveline is a little too forced). At home, YE tells Mz. Kang she went to see Mr. Jeong who wants to see KW tomorrow. Mz. Kang says YE is making a big deal out of nothing, then asks YE why KW has to go see Mr. Jeong but YE says she doesn't know.

Kang: oh i wonder if he wants to apologize to my son.
YE: if anyone should apologize it is KW-ssi.

DH goes to see aunt ES, and confides in her he didn't know how tormented he would be and he shouldn't have let YE marry like that, but ES says his feelings for YE is half pity half love, however DH says 1 year after YE came to their home, on a holiday he saw YE going to her bathroom as she was crying but she washed up and came downstairs and laughed at dinnertime with the family... then DH changes the topic and asks ES about her son SM, and ES says SM got into a fight with some friends in Boston and came to Korea and his dad blames her but she can't do anything about it even if she worries.

Mr. jeong tells Mrs. jeong about Mz. kang, and how she came to where she is now being a ruthless money-pit, and her goal to marry KW with YE was money afterall, and Mrs. Jeong asks about KW, and Mr. Jeong says he never liked KW either, that he isn't even like a man. Mrs. Jeong then asks him why he didn't say something before about KW, and Mr. Jeong says because she said she would take care of everything and Mrs. Jeong has nothing to say.. Then, Mrs. Jeong says she will go and meet Mz. Kang, but Mr. Jeong says he'll take care it since she's no match for Mz. Kang. Meanwhile KW goes to his mom and cries that he's obsessive and that's why it all happened, and Mz. Kang says she thinks maybe they made a mistake. KW cries saying he's the crazy one now and Mz. Kang says he needs to go and stop YE from leaving and KW goes up to YE and sees her packing already.

KW: Did you tell Mr. Jeong the truth? that I said I was conned?
YE: I don't care anymore whehter it is true or not. I don't want to talk about that anymore.
KW: I'm sorry about last night. I was drunk and it happened without my knowning. You don't need to pack in such a rush. (grabs her)
YE: Let go of me. There's nothing to say anymore.
KW: Please listen to me. You said so yourself that you don't want to leave that this is your place of residence. I said I believed you.
YE: Do you really not know what you did to me?
KW: I said I was sorry about last night!
YE: You say sorry but you'll do it again. Tomorrow you'll change again. When your mother says one word then our promises or what not they'll all be useless again!
KW: I won't do it again.
YE: I don't want to play this crazy game again.
KW: Fine. I know. Just one more day. I'll meet with Mr. Jeong tomorrow.
YE: Nothing will change.
KW: But at least stay til tomorrow. I have to at least speak with him.

Next morning, Mrs. Jeong says after a night of thinking she thinks maybe they should give Mz. Kang some money and Mr. Jeong scoffs at her saying she only amounts to this, and says he will treat it the same as if MH was the one going through this.

Before Mr. Jeong, KW vows he trusts YE and the past is the past even if there was something. Mr. Jeong then asks how he said such things to YE in that case, and KW replies it is because his mother wanted him to break up with YE, and Mr. Jeong asks him if he is a girl or guy and is about to call YE to come to end things, but KW grabs Mr. Jeong's hand and begs for another chance saying he will promise he will never do it again, but Mr. Jeong says it's up to YE, and KW says he will plead with YE until she changes her mind... Meanwhlie at home, YE takes a pregnancy test and it's positive. Then, when Mr. Jeong comes to see her, Mr. Jeong and YE talk at a park, and Mr. Jeong says according to KW, he was doing what his mom said to do and was in the dark about the lies, but YE says KW is lying and he knew what was going on but lied because he was scared of Mr. Jeong.

Jeong: Do you really think so?
YE: Yes.
Jeong: I think so too. But. Let's see what happens next.
YE: Why did you decide that way?
Jeong: He begged for a final chance. Even though I thought it might not be correct, I thought everyone should have a final chance.
YE: --
Jeong: It's not hard to break off. One or two months later isn't a big difference.
YE: I don't wish so..
Jeong: Okay fine. If you say no then it's a no. But I have to go on an urgent business trip so let's wait til I get back at least.

YE then rides with Mr. Jeong to the airport and on the way back, the Jeong's chauffer gets a call from Mrs. Jeong and Mrs. Jeong speaks to YE...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-10-2007 08:08 PM | Show all posts
LONELY BIRD (WINTER BIRD)

In life, you are mostly on your own.
Here is one woman who suddenly became orphaned and was taken in by a friend of her father. She is swept away by the winds of destiny, unable to express her emotions as she loses her confidence. As she goes through a nightmare marriage and messy divorce, she steadily finds her own voice.
A story about finding that the people nearest to you are the most precious people.
The world is not a place where everyone is smarter and more confident than you. Many smart people are smothered by the unlucky circumstances they find themselves in. Life is about celebrating what you have in such a life. Nobody can force you to live the life you have. And they will not live it for you. But what if the choices I make will ruin the happiness of others?
is a story about a woman who fights the despair she feels as overcomes the hardships and pain. Through her character, we see how a person抯 fate can interrupt our life.

VOD
http://contentmedia.imbc.com:808 ... /Lonely_Bird_en.zip

Park Young-eun / age: 27 | actress Park Sun-young

She is like a migrating bird standing alone against the winds of destiny howling around...
She has a college degree in design and became a furniture designer.
When she was in the 10th grade, her mother and father died a few months apart from each other. Her mother died from a disease while her dad was killed in a car accident. She was taken in by President Jung, who was a regular customer at her dad抯 restaurant and also an alumni member of her dad抯 high school.
The sudden deaths of her parents deeply affects Young-eun and it brings a huge change in her personality. She lives with the constant stress that she is an adoptee. She becomes attracted to Do-hyun, the son of President Jung, but she never reveals her feelings to him. Do-hyun is somebody she admires and dreams of but she does not want to push her luck and try to date him. So she acts like a dutiful daughter and nice younger sister in her adopted family. She has everything she could desire thanks to President Jung抯 patronage but she knows very well that she must behave herself under the watchful eye of his wife who is wary of her. Thus, she reluctantly gets engaged to a person that President Jung picks out for her.

Jung Do-hyun / age: 32 | actor Lee Tae-gon

As the son of President Jung, he believes he should marry someone that he truly loves.
He is a very responsible person and has the patience to work hard to attain his goals. Although he wanted to become a sculptor, he studied management in college at the urging of his father. He is an intense person but he is relaxed around Young-eun. For a long time, he considered Young-eun to be a part of his family but when she gets engage with Ji-hong, he realizes that he loves her. His parents strongly disapprove of his decision to marry Young-eun but he doesn抰 back down. When he finally returns from his studies, he learns that Young-eun will get married to someone else. So he has no choice but to let her go but when he finds out that she is trapped in an unhappy marriage, he realizes how irresponsible he was. He overcomes the pain he endured and takes a strong stance to protect the one person he loves. He starts to get involved with Young-eun but his mother does everything she can to keep them away from each other.

Joo Gyeong-woo / age: 32 | actor Yoon Sang-hyun

Young-eun抯 husband.
He graduated from a top medical school and is on his way in becoming a dermatologist. He is polite and warm on the outside. But he is an introvert and momma boy who has a splintered personality. Deep down inside, he is a tender person with a warm heart but his overbearing mother makes taxing emotional demands on him. He likes his wife Young-eun but he cannot refuse the demands that his mother makes on him. He is a timid person most of the time but when he is crossed, he will turn very violent. He broke up with his first love because of his mother. He loves Young-eun but he doesn抰 know how to express it. He is held on tight strings by his manipulative mother.

Source: http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=376

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2007 02:29 AM | Show all posts
Summary by dramaok-soompi.com

Winter Bird (Ep. 12): Divorce Practice

ES = Aunt Eun-Sook (Im Ye-Jin)
YR = Yura (Han Ye-In)

Mz. Kang sees YE's luggage in the room and becomes worried, but Mrs. Jeong calls and says she will keep YE there overnight. Mrs. Jeong then tells YE she should've came to her first instead of Mr. Jeong, and tells YE not to make any rash decision since it's understandable that Mz. Kang and KW might feel like they were conned since many well-to-do families do buy lavish gifts for their daughter's husband and his family, but YE says she wants to divorce, and Mrs. Jeong says marriage isn't play that you just quit whenever, and at the least they should wait til Mr. Jeong returns; however Mr. Jeong is getting delayed overseas due to some circumstance and will return after a funeral there. Then, YE faints and Mrs. Jeong discovers YE is having morning sickness and realizes she might be pregnant, so then she calls Mz. Kang and tells her YE fainted and she will take her to the hospital tomorrow before sending her back to them. Aunt ES's son comes to her store again and ES suggests perhaps he could study in Korea intead, but the boy says he doesn't want his existence to be bothersome to her, and ES says she wants to live w/ him, and shows him some school brochures and applications where he could board at school, but come and live with her on weekends.

Meanwhile, HJ and HJ's mom are worried about YE who doesn't pick up her phone, and both are worried about YE, but then HJ gets distracted by an ad in paper about cyber college and tells her mom it's about going to school through the internet. KW returns home and gets worried about YE being gone, and Mz. Kang says YE could be simply putting on an act and Mz. Kang asks him if he should go talk to Mr. Jeong again, but KW says he already did and Mr. Jeong told him to respect what YE wants. Mz. Kang goes downstairs to scold Mrs. Choi for being slow at preparing dinner, and asks her if there was something particular about YE before she left, and Mrs. Choi says YE looked like she might be pregnant and Mz. Kang is surprised. Just then KW comes and says in that case they were too harsh on YE, but Mz. Kang says no such thing and he should pray that YE really is pregnant because that will give them an easy solution. JA (Jinah) and DH go on their first date at the movies, and when she drives him home, she sees YE coming out from the Jeong's home for a walk, and JA quickly kisses DH so YE can see the kiss. YE is speechless by the sight, and when DH pulls JA away he turns around and realizes YE is there. YE greets them and says she was just out for a walk and continues to walk away. DH says he'll go with her but YE declines. However DH cannot take his eyes off of YE.... aunt ES and MH overhear Mrs. Jeong talking to Mr. Jeong and find out about YE's pending divorce, and aunt ES says if YE wants divorce then they should divorce at once, but Mrs. Jeong says it's not so easy and they're going to wait til Mr. Jeong comes back and there are other issues as well. Meanwhile YE and DH talk inside his car.

YE: Marriage is much harder that I thought.
DH: What happened? Why are you here?
YE: I think I really am bad luck.
DH: I told you not to say such thing again.

Just then Mrs. Jeong comes out from the front door and is unhappy by the two together, and accuses YE of going outside to see DH on purpose and says YE shouldn't wander around at night in her condition since she might be pregnant and DH looks at YE with a shocking look and YE gasps. Then inside, DH sits with his mom and aunt, and tells them he can't pretend like nothing happened, and ES agrees with him, but Mrs. Jeong says ES isn't in position to act cool either. Mrs. Jeong then repeats that YE is probably pregnant and that changes things, but DH gets furious and yells that doesn't change anything and blames Mrs. Jeong for letting things come to this, and states if it were Min-Hee she wouldn't have married her to that family and wouldn't be telling her to go back to that family now. Mrs. Jeong gets upset and ES also gets uncomfortable and tries to calm DH down telling him to go up; however DH won't back down and says YE must divorce whether or not she is pregnant and he begins to walk upstairs, but Mrs. Jeong shouts out she didn't expect this to happen either and she thought the family would be good for YE, but DH coldly states from the getgo she was only trying to rush things to get rid of YE like stinky trash, and that is a fact that everyone knows, that she, and ES, and MH, and Mr. Jeong, and YE, and him as well.. something that all of them knew together. DH leaves the room and Mrs. Jeong gasps for air. DH then goes to YE's room...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2007 02:32 AM | Show all posts

DH: No matter what anyone else says don't worry about it, and do what your heart tells you, what you think is right, and what you want to do only.
YE: (teary)
DH: It is your life. Your life that no one else can live for or will. Choose your life the way you want. There's nothing to fear. Think of this is the worse part. I won't abandon you anymore. Trust me.
YE: (weeps)
DH: (puts fingers on her chin) Yeong-Eun ah..
YE: I promised Mr. Jeong I will go back there til he returns. When he comes back I will pack my belongings and leave.
DH: Yes. Bite your teeth down and put an end to it.

Just then MH runs in and tells YE to stop already with the pitiful act and tells DH stop falling for the sob story, and DH tries to stop her but MH explodes and says YE is ungrateful with no sense, and asks YE why she continues to bother them when she's already married, and shouts louder as she asks YE when will she stop taking them as her sponsor whenever she has trouble. DH drags MH out but MH continues to shout and aunt ES comes up to separate the two and throws each in their own room. ES then goes to MH in her room and tells MH not to torment the unfortunate one just because she is fortunate and that life doesn't always turn out the way you want, just like she never expected to be divorced twice, with her son being raised by another woman, and now living under her brother's house. ES then goes to YE and asks her about the pregnancy, and YE says the test came out positive, and ES hugs YE as YE cries. Next day, the doctor confirms YE is over 5 weeks pregnant. Afterwards, Mrs. Jeong and YE are at a restaurant and YE continues to cry, begging Mrs. Jeong not to tell Mz. Kang about her pregnancy and Mrs. Jeong hesitates, but YE begs to keep it quiet at least til Mr. Jeong comes back, and Mrs. Jeong agrees. Then YE is sent back to KW's home, and before she gets out the car, she tells Mrs. Jeong she really did her best and Mrs. Jeong says okay. When Mz. Kang sees YE she asks YE if she is pregnant and YE is frightened by it, and lies saying the doctor said she merely has a cold. Mz. Kang then rushes out to fetch an herbal doctor, and while she's gone, YE finds out from Mrs. Choi that she already told Mz. Kang about the possible pregnancy, and YE is about to faint. YE then goes up to her room and begins packing, but just as she's about to escape, Mz. Kang returns with the doctor, and after checking YE's pulse the doctor announces YE is with child, and Mz. Kang is elated, thanking YE and the doctor nonstop. YE remains startled and speechless, and Mrs. Jeong is surprised when Mz. Kang calls to tell her about what happened and that YE is pregnant. Mz. Kang then goes up to YE and says she will pretend like YE never tried to leave their home, and tells YE to be careful from now on and that Mrs. Jeong will take her to the ob/gyn tomorrow. YE then says she wants to speak to KW only and asks her to leave so she can lay down. Mz. Kang giggles and says she understands her because she is a woman too.

When KW comes home happy by the news of pregnancy, he apologizes to YE again about what happened and that he really didn't know his mom went to see Mr. Jeong for money, but YE says it's useless and she won't have the child, and she is not a woman suitable for this home, that their marriage is wrong.

KW: Please don't say such thing. Mom also said to forget the past and move forward.
YE: Why do we need your mother's consent whether or not our marriage continues?
KW: --
YE: Where did Kyeong-Wu ssi go? Are you mother? When your mother tells you to kick me out you do but when your mom says to keep me then you do? Do you not have your own thoughts or heart?
KW: --
YE: I have no confidence to live on like this. But I waited for you because I thought I should at least say this to you face to face.
KW: You can't.
YE: I'm leaving.
KW: You can't. Not that no matter what (runs out).

KW runs downstairs and tells his mom that YE says she's leaving and she doesn't want the baby, and Mz. Kang tells him to go up and try again, and KW runs up and begs YE to forgive him once and cries, saying he really loves her so much and he can't live without her, swearing his love to God... and YE gets teary as well. However YE says she has no confidence and to her he is like a child at times who cannot escape his mother, and KW says it is because his mom tried to commit suicide when he left home while in highschool and since then he could never upset her, but KW promises he will change.

KW: I will be good. I beg you. If you abandon me, there won't even be one person who can understand me in this world... or at least just don't leave today like this. Wait til Mr. Jeong comes back and we finish our talk. You can't leave like this, you promised Mr. Jeong too. Please...

Mrs. Choi comes up with KW's clothes saying Mz. Kang said he can stay here from now on, and Mrs. Choi tells KW how Mz. Kang's been bragging to all the ppl living in Seoul about the pregnancy, and afterwards KW tells YE his mom's changed too, but YE hands the basket of clothes to KW and tells him to leave the room. KW goes to Mz. Kang and asks her to apologize to YE for asking Mr. Jeong money and Mz. Kang gets irate and eats a calming pill. Next day, Mz. Kang calls Mrs. Jeong and tells her YE tried to leave and says she's threatening to have a abortion but Mrs. Jeong says YE doesn't mean it, however when Mz. Kang says if something goes wrong with the baby then she will think of it as done on purpose, Mrs. Jeong gets impatient and says Mz. Kang is too much. Then, YE goes to the hospital appointment with Mrs. Jeong and when Mrs. Jeong comes to pick her up, Mz. Kang sends YE off and is all cordial however Mrs. Jeong says Mz. Kang has a short-term memory and reminds her what she said over the phone and gives her a dirty look. In the car, Mrs. Jeong asks YE if there's something she craves to eat and YE just weeps as she apologizes..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:20 AM | Show all posts

Synopsis by dramaok-soompi.com

Winter Bird (Ep. 13): Wavering Pregnancy

YR = Yura (Han Ye-In)

Mrs. Jeong asks YE if she really plans to get an abortion or if she plans to raise the child alone, and YE replies she hasn't thought through that far, but she is afraid of that family with money as its only goal. However Mrs. Jeong says a child will change both Mz. Kang and KW, and it's YE's fate that she is pregnant at this time. YE then gets a call from KW asking her what she's doing, and Mrs. Jeong says KW really cares about her and she should give them another chance. At ES's bookstore, HJ's brother makes a big fuss about a customer who stole a book, and MH scolds him saying he's not even a regular employee just a temp help, but HJ's brother says he did no wrong. MH then goes to the manager and says they should get a new temp. At HJ's mom's eatery, HJ tells her mom YE finally contacted her saying sorry but she'll write more another time. At Mr. Jeong's company, DH finds out KW was once engaged too but cancelled the wedding due to his mom's objections. DH then calls YE while she's sitting in her car alone and the two meet.

YE: I thought this was for the best, but he says otherwise that he should be given another chance, and I think he might be right too. I don't want to regret later on that my decision might've been unfair, because a child is involved as well.
DH: I wish you were more fierce.
YE: Me too... but I don't want my issues to cause more heartaches to those around me. I am fighting with my life to walk straight, but it seems the more I do the more it bends.. and that upsets me so much.
DH: ---
YE: (laugh). I wasn't going to see you because I didn't want to be annoying like this.
DH: So? what is your plan?
YE: I think I should give him a last chance like Mr. Jeong said.
DH: I told you to worry only about yourself. As long as you don't want it what matters that someone else wants from you? Why do you keep letting others control your life, you fool!
YE: Even if others have a say, it is ultimately my choice, and I want to be responsible for my choice, oppa.
DH: to what extent? til when?!
YE: I don't really know either. I know I'm pathetic and a dummy, but I think I should let it go once.
DH: (sighs)
YE: Sorry to disappoint you, but I was always a fool anyway...
DH: I just wish you'd be happy... no matter whose wife you are.. as long as you are not unhappy.. as long as you are not unhappy.. then I won't greed for more.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:21 AM | Show all posts

After they part, YE cries alone in her car while DH also cries alone in his office. Later on YE takes a nap but suddenly jerks up when she realizes Mz. Kang is watching her. Mz. Kang offers her medicine to help the baby grow, and YE says she'll drink it later but Mz. Kang says it has to be now. Then Mz. Kang won't let YE do any chores and even gets water for YE to drink and YE doesn't know what to think. Next day, DH works out at the gym and runs into JA there and the two eat together afterwards. DH then drives JA home, and JA kisses him again saying that's for driving her home, and today's meeting was unplanned so it doesn't cout as one of the 10 dates. DH leaves, and JA calls MH and thanks her for the tip about the gym, and MH runs down afterwards to tell Mrs. Jeong that DH went out with JA and they had dinner together. MH is so giddy, but aunt ES scolds her for beging giddy over other's ppl's life. KW comes home from work and brings flower and fruit baskets for YE but YE remains unhappy and tells KW she doesn't have a lot of money to give them, and she doesn't want the Jeong's to give them big money either. KW says okay and says he'll tell his mom right away, but YE says stop calling his mother 'mom' but call her 'mother' from now on like a grown man. YE says even a kid can say it when he doesn't want to do something but KW can't even do that, and KW says he got it and he'll change. Just then Mrs. Choi comes in with more of KW's clothes saying Mz. Kang inists on KW sleeping in the same room as YE. However YE tells KW to leave and she'll let him know if she needs something, and KW agrees and leaves. KW goes out and Mz. Kang is angry that YE kicked him out again and is about to go in to argue about it, but KW stops him and Mz. Kang tells him to sleep downstairs in that case. Meanwhile YE is alone and tells herself to be strong and not to regret her decision, and to accept the good and the bad and to go as far as she can.

Next day, Mz. Kang and Mrs. Jeong meet and Mz. Kang is giddy saying how happy everyone is, but Mrs. Jeong says they are not sure if they should be happy or not, and Mz. Kang says all newlyweds argue but if they insist she's willing to do anything to help YE feel more at home. Mrs. Jeong backs down a bit and says indeed life is full of unpredictable circumstances. Mz. Kang lights up again and says YE isn't doing any chores anymore and Mrs. Jeong should feel at peace about it, and at this Mrs. Jeong puts a money envelope on the table and says it's congratulatory money to purchase baby stuff and whatever they need, and Mz. Kang says there's no need for it, but as soon as Mrs. Jeong is about to pull it away, Mz. Kang snaps and grabs it and says she shouldn't decline since Mrs. Jeong insists and quickly puts the money in her purse. When they leave, DH sees them and DH asks his mom if she gave Mz. Kang money but Mrs. Jeong says of course not.. Then in the car, Mz. Kang peaks at the amount in the envelope and gasps at how big the amount is. She then goes to the market and buys a bunch of groceries to bring home for YE to eat.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:22 AM | Show all posts

At home, YE gets a call from Mrs. Jeong saying everything's resolved, and that she already got an apology from Mz. Kang so YE can rest assured now. Meanwhile ES gets a call from her ex-husband saying their son SM ran away at the airport and ES gets upset. Just then DH arrives, and as they chat, DH tells ES he thinks YE should get a divorce, and after her divorce they'll deal with the baby issue, but ES says DH is getting too involved in something that he shouldn't be, however DH says YE and her baby are his responsibility. DH goes home and talks to his mom and DH insists KW and his mom are after money and a baby won't change their attitude for long, but Mrs. Jeong disagrees and tells DH to let go the matter, but DH says he can't and he won't give up on YE because he loves her, and Mrs. Jeong gets hysterical and warns him not to repeat that if he wants to see her stay alive. When Mz. Kang brags to KW about the big amount of money that the Jeong's gave them, Mrs. Choi overhears, while KW gets worried over. HJ visits YE at her married home and the two talk out at t cafe.

YE tells HJ about her pregnancy and that she wants to give KW a last chance because KW is kind-hearted man who tries to maintain peace, and HJ stares at her gasping that YE is already making excuses for them, but YE says maybe her role is to help KW escape his mother's control, and HJ says YE has a good woman's complex. YE says even though she knows that a mother should naturally cherish her baby, in honestly she doesn't feel any bond to it and she feels angry toward it. YE asks HJ what would she do and HJ replies if it were her she would've ran away with DH and never married KW in the first place. HJ is also doubtful that KW and his mom would really change because of the baby, but HJ shakes YE's hand to offer her some strength and YE accepts with a smile. Before HJ and YE part, HJ tells YE if she ever wants to leave then she is 100% welcome in their home. Mr. Jeong returns to Korea and Mrs. Jeong tells him not to worry about YE anymore because she already met with Mz. Kang and she already apologized and she's elated about YE's pregnancy. Mr. Jeong asks what if they change again, but Mrs. Jeong says that's not for them to know but at the least YE must give birth first. Mr. Jeong asks how much DH knows, and Mrs. Jeong says not to worry about him either, and changes the topic by mentioning ES's son SM came back to Korea. SM goes to ES and says he had nowhere to go from the airport, and he wandered around here and there in Korea. ES asks if she should call his dad and SM says he already contacted him but it's like talking to an alien when he talks to him. ES gets upset and SM says not to worry about it and ES then says she'll call his dad for approval for his college transfer. DH goes JA's hospital and tells her he's gonna cancel their date today because he has to go home since his dad's home, and JA agrees but says instead he'll have to go on an extra date with her. JA leaves and DH sees KW on his way to leave the hospital, and DH asks if they could talk, but KW says he's gotta rush home since his wife is pregnant and DH appears traumatized for a moment.

At home, DH tells his dad it wasn't YE's decision on her own accord to give marriage another try, but Mr. Jeong and Mrs. Jeong both say not to bring up something that's already finished. DH insists Mrs. Jeong pressured YE, but Mrs. Jeong denies, and says YE must protect her child too, but DH gets cynical and tells Mrs. Jeong not to worry about YE's baby since it's not even MH's, and Mr. Jeong tells them to be quiet and that he will resolve the matter, by calling YE and KW to come over the weekend. At KW's, Mz. Kang shows YE a blueprint for KW's clinic and YE looks at it, as Mz. Kang goes on and on about how blissful she is with KW getting his own clinic soon, and a grandson on the way, but YE gets nauseous again and goes up the room and Mz. Kang cringes. Upstairs YE naps and when she awakes she sees KW at the foot of the bed asleep as he's leaning over....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Winter Bird game, thanks to the highlight by dramaok

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/dra ... e/winter_flash.html

1. click 'start'
2. find 5 different items that are different between image on left and image on right.
3. click on each item as you find it.
4. you have 3 minutes and 3 lives, and if you fail you'll get yelled at Mz. Kang. LOL.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:26 AM | Show all posts
The answers provided by gerryg

1. On the top of the hair in the back there is a extra curl

2. The right eye double eyelid is removed

3. The finger closest to the glasses has shorter nail.

4. The end of phone receiver has 3 gold rings instead of 2 <-- this is the

one that hid from me!

5. Below the phone receiver on the front of the dress there are 2 extra white

dots.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:28 AM | Show all posts

Winter Bird (Ep. 14): Between The Nets

YE awakes and finds KW there, and KW asks her again to trust him just once, and KW begins to tear up as he talks about his childhood how unimaginable it was, that his mother would refuse to even drink water for days if he upset her, and when he got sick and tired of it he left home for a week, but he read in the newspaper that his mom ate pills and so he gave up after that incident to fight her. YE sees KW bawling but she tells him he's now an adult, and being filial is different from being under a mother's control, which is not love for child, to which KW agrees and vows he will change from. KW then says if she left then he would be destroyed forever and he'd disappear. YE feels weak-hearted and forgives him and tells him to sleep upstairs in their room from now on. Later, YE and KW are about to go over to see the Jeong's, and Mz. Kang sends them off but comments YE needs to dress better to the Jeong's and Mz. Kang goes into her room and grabs an expensive designer purse to give to YE, and urges YE to go up and change, and to put on fancy makeup to look good for the Jeong's. In the car, KW asks YE if she likes the purse and brags to YE about how great his mommy is but he quickly changes it to mom, and YE says she's worried that his mom might change again, but KW says that won't happen and YE should just trust him. They arrive at the Jeong's just as DH is on his way out, and DH treats KW coldly and after DH leaves, KW yells after him and tells YE DH must be angry cuz he didn't agree to his invitation previously at the hospital, but YE dismisses it. The two go inside, and Mr. Jeong asks to see KW alone. KW tells Mr. Jeong thanks to the baby everything's resolved and everything will be fine now, but Mr. Jeong says if Mz. Kang is still after money as goal then they should just quit now, but KW assures him it's not so and that was a mistake before.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:29 AM | Show all posts

Meanwhile, YE is in the living room with Mrs. Jeong who is happy about YE's decision to stay in the marriage, and when MH and aunt ES join them, MH notices YE's new purse and comments it looks new and genuine, but when aunt ES asks YE about it and finds out YE only got it right before she came here, aunt ES is about to say something negative, but Mrs. Jeong stops her. Just then Mr. Jeong and KW come in and Mr. Jeong asks to speak to YE alone in the study. Mr. Jeong first tells YE it is his policy to give his workers a final chance always, but in treating YE's matter the same way, he has not been at ease with it, and asks YE to tell him honestly what it is that she wishes to do without worrying about what others think, and YE replies Mz. Kang has changed she even fetches water for her, and says if there's something she wants to eat she'll get it even if she has to fly on an airplane for it, and YE says she wants to try one more time in order not to regret. Mr. Jeong says people don't change easily, and YE says for the sake of her child she must try one more time, and Mr. Jeong doesn't argue anymore. At family lunch, Mrs. Jeong notices YE is eating better and asks YE if she wants to live here until her appetite is better, and Mr. Jeong comments that's a good idea, but YE declines.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:29 AM | Show all posts

DH is out on another date with JA, and this time JA picked the theme park, and after their date, JA says today she didn't feel lonely with him, and JA confesses to DH she loves him, but DH has no reaction to it, and JA rushes off jokingly saying he's making her embarrassed but she appears worried by DH's response when she's alone. KW and YE leave the Jeong's and spend some time at a park, where YE asks KW to promise her, from now he will always discuss everything with her, instead of his mom, as the head of their household, and KW says okay and he'll try hard and if he doesn't do it right then she should point things out. YE then suddenly reveals she's worried about his mom's sudden and drastic change of attitude, wondering if it's something else besides the baby, and KW is startled by it but quickly says not to worry there's no such thing. After parting with JA, KW goes to the bar drinking alone, as he thinks about the past with YE and makes some decision. Meanwhile, Mrs. Jeong gets a call from JA's mom and finds out about DH and JA's date, and Mrs. Jeong is happy by it and rushes to tell Mr. Jeong about it, but Mr. Jeong figures out Mrs. Jeong must have given Mz. Kang some money to render such a drastic change in her, and Mr. Jeong scolds her saying it will not be the end, but Mrs. Jeong says YE has to give birth anyway so it's worth trying and promises him if KW and his mom change again then she'll be the first one to bring YE home. Just then DH comes home and talks to his parents, to tell them he will go work abroad for a while, but Mrs. Jeong panics and asks about JA, and DH says he doesn't want to marry JA at all. Mr. Jeong says DH needn't run away just to avoid JA, and promises he will let DH choose his own marriage partner, but in exchange DH is to stay and to forget about YE like a true man should, and also for YE's sake.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:30 AM | Show all posts

That night, YE and KW talk in bed and YE says she just wants to raise a family of her own without troubling others, and Mz. Kang eavesdrops from outside and smiles at their reconciliation. Next day, YE helps out kitchen chores voluntarily by cutting the seaweed, but Mz. Kang sees it and yells at Mrs. Choi for letting YE work, and Mrs. Choi gets upset and complains to Mr. Choi in the yard. YE goes upstairs and calls her friend HJ to meet by HJ says she's busy tonight, and afterwards, HJ catches her brother with YR again and HJ gets upset again and argues about it, but YR says it's their privacy and they never deceased her at all, and HJ is speechless, having met her match. YR also reveals she plans to marry HJ's brother and they will have 2 kids together. Meanwhile, DH keeps himself busy with work, and his parents take a trip to Jeju island together. Mr. Jeong asks Mrs. Jeong about YE and she replies fine, but asks him instead about what to do with DH, and Mr. Jeong says she should leave DH alone or else she's no differnt from Mz. Kang, and Mrs. Jeong is upset by it, but Mr. Jeong says they have to let go of control in their children's lives, and Mr. Jeong feels the two of them have not treated YE the same as they would their own, and he is no different from her... while she actively tried to get rid of YE, he did nothing and allowed things to happen passively so they are both equally quilty. Mr. Jeong says he doesn't want to torment DH anymore and Mrs. Jeong reluctantly agrees with him.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:31 AM | Show all posts

At home, aunt ES tells DH he should hurry and marry cuz he looks like a zombie, and DH laughs but says he still can't forgive himself. ES says it is better for him to fill the void in his heart with a new person then to linger over a void that cannot be filled by one who has already left, and that is how everyone lives in life. After talking with her, DH goes in thinking mode again and opens the door to YE's old room just to see it once. Mz. Kang takes YE out on a shopping spree to buy fancy maternity clothes, and the two then go out for a meal. Mz. Kang keeps on feeding YE, and says she wants to give YE everything she wants. Mz. Kang then asks YE how often she calls the Jeong's, and tells YE she should call them very often. Afterwards, Mz. Kang brings YE to the construction site where KW's new clinic where be, and Mz. Kang gets into a catfight with a cleaning women who didn't clean to Kang's standard. Then at home, Mz. Kang hands the phone over to YE and tells her to call the Jeong's, and YE says hi to Mrs. Jeong, and Mz. Kang then takes over and goes on and on to brag about buying YE new maternity clothes, and about the construction of KW's new office, and Mz. Kang says it's all thanks to Mrs. Jeong, but seeing YE there, Mz. Kang fixes her speech and says Mrs. Jeong's heart is great help to them, but of course it would be even greater if Mrs. Jeong's heart was followed with some money as well, and Mz. Kang then giggles and says she's just joking, but after they talk, Mrs. Jeong sighs realizing that Mz. Kang is still after more money. When KW returns home that night, KW is playful with YE and asks for kiss, and Mz. Kang eavesdrop again from outside the door and looks upset that KW is so playful with YE. Mz. Kang then goes downstairs and wakes up Mrs. Choi to scold her about the smelly hand towel, and Mrs. Choi who has been drinking starts shouting at Mz. Kang instead, and Mz. Kang gets startled by it, and soon the two women start cursing at each other. KW and Mr. Choi arrive to calm the two women, while YE watches the chaos in silence. Next day Mrs. Choi brings a stack of clean handtowels to Mz. Kang and apologizes saying she was drunk and Mz. Kang forgives but warns she won't sit through another episode like that.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:32 AM | Show all posts

Episode 14 - Between the Nets

Meanwhile, Mz. Kang pesters DH about marrying JA, and when DH reminds her Mr. Jeong already said marriage is up to him to decide, Mrs. Jeong says Mr. Jeong certainly didn't mean it, and DH should think of their family, especially his father who is getting old, and when DH asks if it's because of JA's family being wealthy Mrs. Jeong admits it's half-true saying marriage is about 2 families that are suitable for each other. DH gets disgusted and says if she insists then he'll do what she wants since it doesn't matter anymore who he marries now, and Mrs. Jeong takes the opportunity to say in that case DH and JA should get married after setting a date around next month. Mrs. Jeong says JA is a good girl and leaves, and DH throws his jacket across the bed in frustration. MH goes to see YE and tells her not to act like a pitiful thing anymore so DH can finally marry. YE says fine but tells MH not to accuse her of acting pitiful anymore since that's very hurtful to her, however MH warns her not to think of herself only, and that YE's existence has brought wounds to all of them, to Mrs. Jeong who had to endure others gossiping about YE being Mr. Jeong's secret child from affair, and both MH and DH suffered getting their share stolen by YE with her pitiful act. MH is relentless and tells YE straight, saying YE is married, and with a child, and its time for her to leave them alone and leave DH alone, who will soon marry JA. YE says she didn't realize she gave her so much wounds, but JA says not to act bratty on top of it all, and tells YE to dig up her pride and even if she dies do it quietly without them knowing because they are done with her. YE thinks over these things, and goes to see DH next.

YE: Oppa, you won't ever know how much strength you have meant to me all this time.
DH: What are you trying to say?
YE: Since the first day I came when you offered me the warm cup of cocoa. But you were someone whom I could not greed over because I could not betray them who raised me like their own daughter for over 10 years. Therefore I think that is perhaps why I could break my promise with you, and to get engaged with another man, and to marry.
DH: So what is your conclusion?
YE: Now.. it's time I must clearly put away my feelings for you. I no longer have feelings for you as man. I am married, and soon I will become a mother. I don't wish to remain a baggage for you anymore, and please put away your feelings for me as well so I am not wavered, because it is hard on me. What I'm saying is, let's be like real brother and sister. You being a baggage to me is also a burden to me.
DH: You wave a knife to end this clearly, haven't you?
YE: Yes.
DH: Fine. Through the time you married til now, I am still waiting with 80% of me hoping you'd return from a mistake. Though it is foolish and like a moron, that is how it is and must be for me.
YE: Your feelings are due to your endless sympathy for me.
DH: No. You're wrong.
YE: But that still doesn't change anything. Does it?
DH: Fine. I got it.
YE: I wish you well with Jinah-ssi. You are suitable together.

DH says no more but studies YE with hurtful eyes, and YE also drives home afterwards weeping silently.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:34 AM | Show all posts
Episode uploads thanks to knuts-soompi.com

Nov 03: Winter Bird Ep.14 (162MB) sendspace

Nov 04: Winter Bird Ep.15 (158MB) sendspace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:36 AM | Show all posts

Winter Bird (Ep. 15): Drug Effect

YR = Yura (Han Ye-In)

Both DH and YE are solem after their talk, and DH goes to his office and looks out the window, while YE goes home and puts away the trickets DH gave her. Then after YE finishes her checkup, she calls HJ and says she'll come over. HJ hangs up and sees her ex-boss, who shows up after being gone for 2-3 years selling stuff overseas in Vietnam, and he brings some sample clothes and proposes to work together with HJ, but HJ is reluctant. YE comes to HJ's mom's eatery and HJ's mom asks YE about Mz. Kang, calling her that 'pinkberry'.. and says no matter how much Mz. Kang changes she won't change much. HJ then shows up and complains about her work not going well with clients and her distributor all being difficult. YE and HJ go out for coffee afterwards and YE thanks HJ for being there for her and apologizes for always dumping her baggage on her, and HJ says she'd do the same, and the two talk about their childhood how they both cried when YE's parents and HJ's dad both died around the same time. HJ then gets a call from her ex-boss and HJ yells and rudely hangs up, and YE says that man must like HJ and HJ must like him back for getting all worked up by him. HJ goes back to the eatery and her mom tells HJ she should start school again at the cyber university since they have some money to afford it now and the school isn't as costly as a normal college. HJ says she'll think about it, and her mom says just to do it already.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:37 AM | Show all posts

Mz. Kang and KW check out the final phase of their clinic, and Mz. Kang sighs saying the clinic isn't as fancy as she had imagined, and complains about the Jeong's not helping enough when they can afford it, and maybe they're underestimating them, and KW gets in a panic and says if she keeps doing this then he doesn't want to live, and Mz. Kang backs down and says she's just saying what's on her mind and not to worry about it and KW giggles. When they go home KW tells his mom to go and rest inside and offers to give her a massage but Mz. Kang declines and YE wonders what's wrong with Mz. Kang. Over at the Jeong's, Mrs. Jeong gives DH a ring from his grandma to give to JA for proposal, and DH is upset and says to take it away and he'll propose when he feels like it, and Mrs. Jeong keeps on pushing the issue and DH says she should just give it to JA in that case and Mrs. Jeong says fine. After she leaves, DH gets another ring out from his desk, which he previously gave to YE but YE eventually returned to him. YE and KW arrive at the restaurant by aunt ES's store, and they run into JA and MH there, who came to celebrate JA's birthday. Just then DH drives up and comes out with a bouquet of flowers for JA. MH says if she'd known they'd run into them here they'd invited them too, and KW says he would've brought a present for JA had he known and JA says that's too bad and invites KW and YE to eat with them. YE declines but everyone else insists and so they do. KW asks JA if she and DH set a wedding date, and JA says not yet.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 01:38 AM | Show all posts

JA compliments KW and YE saying they look great together but both YE and DH remain quiet and appear uncomfortable. Afterwards the couples shop separately at the bookstore, and both DH and YE steal glances at each other while the other isn't looking, and their eyes meet for moment, but KW notices it and DH quickly turns away. aunt ES then talks to YE alone for a while and aunt ES tells YE to be strong and tough because everyone lives with misery and life's not easy but we'd gotta live it anyways. Lagter, JA asks DH if he saw how attentive KW is with YE, and DH asks her if she's complaining that he's not attentive with her, but JA says no. In the car, KW tells YE DH appears to have soften up and KW then asks her if she's jealoused about DH and JA because that's how she looked and DH also glanced at her with strange looks, and YE gets upset but KW laughs and says he's just joking she shouldn't get worked up over it.

Mz. Kang calls Mrs. Jeong and invites them to the grand opening of KW's clinic and Mrs. Jeong says of course she'll come and after she hangs up, Mrs. Jeong says to herself Mz. Kang is quite a character. Mz. Kang asks YE why she didn't tell Mrs. Jeong about KW's clinic opening and YE apologizes, and Mz. Kang tells her to go and call Mrs. Jeong at once, and as YE leaves, Mz. Kang utters YE is so dense. YE's phone rings and Mrs. Jeong called to say she should've told them about KW and YE apologizes. Mrs. Jeong goes to meet JA to give her the ring and tells JA to be patient with DH, while YE goes to see HJ who tells YE she and KW should move out but YE says that's nonsense. HJ's ex-boss calls again to meet and YE laughs as HJ talks to him in a bratty way agreeing to meet. Afterwards YE tells HJ she should just admit it if she likes the man, but HJ adamantly denies. YE then tells HJ actuallys she wishes she could come live here with her, and HJ jokes she will only live with a man not woman. Meanwhile, Mz. Kang and KW are overseeing the final preparation of the clinic and a big golden piggy bank is delivered so they can collect money from guests on the opening day, and Mz. Kang says it's smaller then she thought, but KW throws a fit like a child saying he doesn't want a thing like that, however he's no match against Mz. Kang's stubbornness. HJ's mom goes shopping for an entire day, while her kids and YR tend the store, and HJ's mom finally returns having bought a bunch of food to use for her deceased husband's memorial, and HJ's mom sighs and says had it not been Mz. Kang being so cruel he'd still be alive today. That night YE starts to have nightmares again breaking out in cold sweat, and next morning it's the grand opening of KW's clinic, and Mz. Kang goes on and on about how they should dream big and soon they'd probably have a general hospital under his name, since that's something that the Jeong's are probably preparing for, and KW gets upset telling her not to mention it while YE is around. The two rush out and YE comes downstairs just as Mrs. Choi imitates Mz. Kang muttering about the money she got from Jeong's and how soon they'll get more and more money and Mrs. Choi turns around and is startled to see YE standing there. YE asks about what she just said, and Mrs. Choi runs off saying it's nothing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 05:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086822 second(s), 41 queries .