CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: katt

[MBC 2007] WINTER BIRD - Park Sun Young, Lee Tae Gon, Yoon Sang Hyun

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 25-12-2007 01:18 PM | Show all posts

meanwhile kwangwook and yura register as a married couple at the civic court, and Mz. Kang lends Mz. Park some money for urgent use at her jewelry shop, and Mz. Park reveals to Mz. Kang there are some problems between the Jeong's and their in-laws, that something went wrong during the honeymoon, as the rumors go, and that JA's family cancelled all the wedding dowry items that were supposed to be sent to the Jeong's.

KW gets drunk again and pesters the police nonstop about finding his wife, and KW gets his hand-cuffed for disturbance at the station, and Mz. Kang comes to bail him out. Then KW hires an investigator to look for YE, while Mz. Kang tries to hire a doctor to take over things at the clinic while KW gets his acts together but she struggles to find a replacement since she's too cheap to pay a decent salary.

Somehow JAs mother finds out what really happend the night of the honeymoon, and she storms into the Jeong's and accuses the Jeong's for ruining her daughrter's life as she slaps DH across the face.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-12-2007 01:21 PM | Show all posts

Thumbnails - please click to enlarge pics

Thanks to sunny-soompi.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-12-2007 02:24 AM | Show all posts

Captures credits :longchenga-koreanwind.net, thanks to knuts at soompi.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-12-2007 02:26 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2007 11:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #124 katt's post

thanks katt ...

makin menarik lah cerita ni  ....
heroin dah ilang, laki heroin macam nak gila ...hero lak dah kawin ....

waduh2 .... apa le endingnye ... bolehke hero n heroin bersama????

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2008 10:33 PM | Show all posts

Thanks to dramaok-soompi.com for the summary

Episode 28: gyeol-ool-sae (jan. 5, 08) "another beginning"

JE = Jeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong)
DH = Do-Hyeon (Lee Tae-Gon)
KW = Kyeong-Wu (Yoon Sang-Hyeon)
Mz. Kang = KW's mom (Park Won-Sook)
ES = Aunt Eun-Sook (Im Ye-Jin)
MH = DH's sister Minhee (Lee Da-Jin)
JA = Jinah (Hwang Jeong-Eum)
HJ = YE friend Hee-Jin (Jang Shin-Yeong)
SM = ES's son Seung-Min (Ju Min-Su)
Mrs. Jeong = DH mom (Yoon Mira)
Mr. Jeong = DH dad (Jang Yong)
Kwangwook = HJ's brother (Yoo Jae-Ryang)
YR = Yura (Han Ye-In)

YE is living in a small village near Seo San (western region) with her baby boy. on this day, YE's bday, DH and HJ arrive at YE's infant clothing shop, and DH comments baby Ji-Woon is growing fast.

YE: i am really peaceful right now. so don't worry about me anymore, and don't come anymore. i'm apologetic toward Jin-Ah ssi too.
DH: is once a month burdensome to you? i only come briefly to your store to see your face. can i not be the one to hold your hand?
YE: no... i understand plenty your heart, and i am plenty grateful, but now i'm living well.
DH: it's my decision to come or not.
YE: you can stop now.. really.. you can stop now..

HJ gets call from KW, but HJ ignores his call, and KW then goes to HJ's mom's eatery looking for HJ. HJ's sister in law Yura is there and mistakes KW as HJ's ex-boyfriend, and Yura tells KW about HJ going to Seo San to see YE. KW gets hysterical about it and asks where in Seo San, but Yura says she doesn't remember the exact location. KW storms out, and HJ's mom returns, and Yura then tells her HJ's ex-boyfriend came by, which surprises HJ's mom. that night, KW returns and asks HJ's mom where YE is in Seo San, and HJ's mom insists she doesn't know. KW asks her not to lie to him too and asks again where it is. HJ's mom gets upset and goes on about how KW's mom must be so bored these days without a daughter in law to torment. HJ's mom pushes KW out the store and calls HJ, but HJ's phone is off, so HJ's mom goes home, not knowing that KW is trailing her. HJ's mom reprimends Yura about telling KW about Seo San, and HJ's mom then tells YR to keep calling HJ. HJ's mom leaves a message for HJ about KW and asks her to call her soon.

meanwhile at the Jeong's, Mrs. Jeong wonders if YE had her seaweed soup today (traditional b-day soup), and aunt ES realizes why they had seaweed soup that morning. meanwhile, in Seo San, HJ stays overnight and talks to YE.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-1-2008 10:34 PM | Show all posts

HJ: what are you gonna do about Do-Hyeon oppa?
YE: what do you mean?
HJ: just what i said.
YE: it's all in the past.
HJ: it doesn't have to be that way.
YE: stop talking nonsense. i am already burdened about him coming here, and apologetic toward Jin-Ah ssi.
HJ: you needn't do that.
YE: that's not right.
HJ: oppa finished it... his marriage.
YE: (!)
HJ: the day you left, Do-Hyeon oppa came to see me. your husband went to see him and asked about you guys's relationship. you can imagine what happened. Do-Hyeon oppa heard untrue things from KW, and he came straight to me afterwards, and perhaps Jin-Ah ssi came to a realization and their marriage was broken that night.
YE: nonsense...
HJ: of course it's nonsense..
YE: why do you tell me that just now?
HJ: Do-Hyeon oppa told me not to say anything to you, that you might prevent him from coming to visit if you knew.
YE: it's all my fault..
HJ: why is it your fault?
YE: i didn't think about anything when i was running away, except that i hated there and needed to run away, and i did think briefly that the two families might look for me, but i didn't imagine at all that that could've happened to Do-Hyeon oppa or he (KW) would do that.
HJ: you are the victim.
YE: later on, i thought that my mother-in-law would be tormenting the Jeong's but then i was already trying to survive myself so that was the end, and i erased everyone from my mind, because i wanted to be alone, in a place where no one knew me, even if i was scared, it was good enough that no one recognized me.
HJ: i think Do-Hyeon oppa wants to start over with you.
YE: it can't happen.
HJ: it can be possible.
YE: oppa's family would think of me more as their trouble.

DH goes home, and Mr. Jeong who found out DH knows about where YE is (from the secretary who traced a phone call by DH), asks to speak to DH. Mr. Jeong asks DH if he's coming back from Seo San and how long he's known about it. DH answers it's been 6 months, and Mr. Jeong asks how he can say nothing for so long, and DH apologizes and says YE didn't want him to say anything and he feared she would run away again if he did. Mr. Jeong asks about YE and her baby, and DH says YE is living stronly and better than they think, living in a home with an older woman like family. Mrs. Jeong who overhears storms in and asks how DH can keep such a thing from them, and DH says YE wanted to try to make it out on her own. Mrs. Jeong gets frantic and says they can't leave YE alone there, that they've got to bring her back right away.

Meanwhile, KW continues to stalk outside HJ's home, and when Mz. Kang calls him, he ends the call telling her he won't come home. Mz. Kang then leaves several messages on his call, starting with pleading, than yelling, then pleading again, and even getting Mrs. Choi to put on an act pretending like Mz. Kang has fainted.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2008 10:35 PM | Show all posts

Next morning, KW gets a positive trace on YE's whereabouts from the private investigator. Just then, HJ's mom gets ahold of HJ at last and tells HJ about KW showing up and how YR leaked about YE being in Seo San. HJ's mom tells HJ to hurry and take YE and flee right away. HJ asks YE what they should do. YE gets dismayed. HJ tells YE she can't live in hiding forever, and YE says she can, and says they have to pack their stuff right away. HJ suggests YE should face them and ask for divorce, but YE says they are not ppl who would give her a divorce without taking all of Jeong's assets, and she can't let that happen. HJ says they should talk to DH, and YE says no, and that she doesn't want to contact the Jeong's either. HJ's phone rings again, but YE tells HJ not to answer. DH then tries calling YE and gets no answer either. Worried, DH leaves a message on HJ's phone asking her to call him. DH then gets ready to go see YE again, but his parents tell him the secretary, Mr. Kim, will be going down there today, and Mrs. Jeong asks DH not to go, but DH ignores and leaves anyway. HJ calls DH back and tells her about what happened, and DH calls his dad to tell Mr. Kim not to go down, but Mr. Kim is already in Seo San, and arrives at the home to see KW sitting there looking dismayed.

just as KW is about to arrive at YE's hideout, YE and HJ leave, and YE and HJ then arrive at HJ's home in Seoul, and before they get there HJ gets another call from KW, and HJ tells him she didn't get to see YE because YE left before she got there. After HJ sees Ji-Woon and YE settled, HJ then say she'll go and meet with KW but she won't say anything to him about YE being here. meanwhile DH tells his parents they have to help YE divorce because that is what she wants, and Mrs. Jeong says Mz. Kang and KW will not give them an easy divorce, and DH says even if they have to fight a legal battle they must help YE divorce. Minhee finds out about this and complains to aunt ES that YE has gone behind their backs again.

KW suspects that YE might be at HJ's and shows up at HJ's knocking and demanding to see YE, but HJ and her mom get rid of him. YE says she will move out tomorrow, and HJ suggets YE should live in the rooftop room above their apt for now.

Mz. Kang finds a receipt in KW's pocket from Seo San and asks KW about it, and KW tells her YE was living there all this while, until she packed up her stuff and left yesterday. Mz. Kang asks what YE had and KW answers a boy and Mz. Kang is elated over it. Mz. Kang then goes to visit the Jeong's and tells Mrs. Jeong YE was in Seo San and Mrs. Jeong says they already know. Mz. Kang asks if YE is here right now, and Mrs. Jeong says they only found out too late yesterday too. Mz. Kang refuses to believe YE isn't at the Jeong's, but Mrs. Jeong says they dont' know where YE is and when they do find out they will let her know. Mz. Kang gets up to leave and warns Mrs. Jeong she better not to lying or she won't sit still about it.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-1-2008 10:36 PM | Show all posts

YE decides she will face everyone instead of hiding, and HJ tells YE to be prepared. just then HJ gets a textmessage from DH to come and meet him without letting YE know, and DH gives HJ some money to give to YE without telling her where it's from. HJ says it's okay, and that YE has decided to pursue divorce and she will go and meet Mr. Jeong so they should let YE take care of things her way. DH says okay but to let him know if his help is needed.

That night, Mr. Jeong and Mrs. Jeong tells DH to go abroad to Hong Kong for now to work there, but DH says he won't and he wants to be responsible for YE. Mrs. Jeong is shocked and asks him how he can say such a thing, but DH says it's his fault what happened to YE, and DH asks his parents to approve of him and YE. Mr. Jeong asks DH if he's made some promises with YE, and DH says YE is not in any position to say anything but he will not sit still this time. Mrs. Jeong gets frantic and wonders what others will say about them now, and Mr. Jeong tells DH to give up, but DH says he won't and he can't hurt YE anymore. Mr. Jeong says what DH is doing right now is what might hurt YE, and Mr. Jeong tells DH unless he's prepared to give up everything he is not to mention this ever again. DH then says he is prepared and YE is the only woman he loves. Just then Mrs. Jeong yells DH has gone crazy as she faints.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2008 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kayla at 31-12-2007 11:49 PM
thanks katt ...

makin menarik lah cerita ni  ....
heroin dah ilang, laki heroin macam nak gila ...hero lak dah kawin ....

waduh2 .... apa le endingnye ... bolehke hero n heroin bersama????

Hi kayla.. it's my pleasure.. still sama2 watching Winter Bird.

Memang makin menarik.. walaupun tak ada summary untuk episode 26 & 27 (cuti Krismas, tahun baru) ... tapi kalau tengok episodenya hari tu.. hero walaupun dah kahwin tapi sebabkan heroin hilang.. dia tak jadi teruskan perkahwinannya. Memang kecoh betul masa tu.. keluarga mertua mengamuk kat dia tapi DH memang cintakan YE. Langsung perkahwinan dia yang baru sehari tu dibatalkan.

Nasib baik DH tak putus asa.. dia upah penyiasat cari mana YE tinggal, dapat juga akhirnya tapi YE dah bersalin anak lelaki. Husband dia pulak asyik tak keruan.. asyik nak mengganggu keluarga mertua dia.. asyik kata mereka sorok isteri dia ..

Harap2.. lepas ni.. YE akan minta divorce.. tapi takkan mudah.. sebab dah ada anak dengan KW.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2008 01:00 PM | Show all posts

Summary credits to dramaok-soompi.com

Ep. 29: "crying out for love"

The Jeong's doctor checks on Mrs. Jeong and determines she is okay just suffering from some shock, and Mr. Jeong tells DH not to talk about his and YE's relationship anymore, but DH wont' back down and says he missed his timing last time like a coward, but this time he won't or else he will regret the rest of his life. aunt ES has a talk with DH too and ES says DH rushed it but DH is determined and will not be apologetic over his decision. YE has a nightmare about Mz. Kang and KW coming to snatch Ji-Woon from her and YE awakes from the nightmare in cold sweat.

next day, aunt ES and Mrs. Jeong talk and Mrs. Jeong says she will never allow YE and DH to be together, because not only will it ruin their family's reputation, it will also shorten DH's life, as she was told by the fortune teller before that if DH and YE marry DH will have a short life. ES mocks her for believing in such nonsense, but Mrs. Jeong insists on her stance and tells ES not to be involved and that she already caused enough trouble because she's always been in support of DH and YE passively.

YE goes to see Mr. Jeong and apologizes for the troubles she has caused, and tells him she wishes to divorce. Mr. Jeong says they will try their best to get to a divorce smoothly and Mr. Jeong asks YE if she should leave her baby with Mz. Kang's family since they are not ppl who will easily relinquish their rights and the court could award the baby to KW and his mom, but YE pleads Mr. Jeong to help him win custody because she cannot allow her child to grow up in a family like that. Mr. Jeong says okay and afterwards, he says how regrettable he has been for not taking good care of YE, and if YE's parents came to see him he would feel ashamed before them.

YE then leaves, and runs into DH at the parking lot. DH asks to speak with her somehwere, but YE says she's gotta run cuz of Ji-Woon, and DH ignores her response and grabs her hand and forces her into her car and starts driving. Meanwhile, Mrs. Jeong finds out from secretary Kim where HJ lives and goes there to see YE. since YE is not there, HJ allows Mrs. Jeong in and Mrs. Jeong meets Ji-Woon for the first time.

At Mz. Kang's, KW tells his mom not to worry about finding YE because he will take care of it, and when Mz. Kang asks if YE might be at HJ's, KW replies he already went there and he's sure she isn't. However, Mz. Kang is suspicious and calls KW's clinic and asks the nurse about HJ's mom's name and address since she was a patient there before, but the nurse says they can't give out patient information so easily. Frustrated, Mz. Kang then offers money to Mr. Choi the chauffer, in exchange for him to sit down with KW over drinks, and to find out what it is that KW is hiding from her. Mr. Choi says he wouldn't do such a think over his principles, but when Mz. Kang offers him 3 months of pay for it, Mr. Choi gives in.

DH and YE talk by the river, and DH tells YE he already told his family that after she gets her divorce, he will marry her. YE says she wont' listen to anyone anymore and she wont' let him make decisions for them like that. DH says he will continue to be by her side no matter what, but YE says they are already crossed, and even without him, she is already suffering, but DH grabs her close to him and tells her repeatedly how much he loves her, and DH asks her not to run away from him. YE cries and pleads him to let her be, and YE then says she's gotta go. Just then YE gets a call from HJ, and YE rushes back to learn that Mrs. Jeong is waiting for her upstairs in the rooftop house. HJ taps YE's shoulder as she leaves and HJ tells YE to say everything she wants infront of Mrs. Jeong.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2008 01:01 PM | Show all posts

Mrs. Jeong and YE talk, and YE tells Mrs. Jeong she asked Mr. Jeong to help her get a divorce. Mrs. Jeong then asks her if she made a promise about future with DH, and YE says definitely not. Mrs. Jeong then asks why YE ran away previously without thinking, when she should've just asked for divorce instead. YE says she didn't have time to think too much then, and Mrs. Jeong suggets YE may have planned it, escaping on the same night as DH's wedding, but YE won't back down and asks Mrs. Jeong not to question her motive like that. Mrs. Jeong asks YE what was the reason that triggered YE to leave the marriage, and YE reavels Mz. Kang quesioned the paternity of Ji-Woon, suggesting it could be DH's. To YE's surprise, Mrs. Jeong first ridicules Mz. Kang, but then she asks YE if it is true that the child is DH's, and YE is taken back. Mrs. Jeong then says YE should've consulted them instead of leaving a mess like that, but Mrs. Jeong then softens her tone and consoles YE and says she will help YE get the divorce too, but in exchange for a condition. YE says she understands where she's getting at, and YE says what she fears wont' happen. Mrs. Jeong says that could be true for YE, but she fears DH has different mindset, and Mrs. Jeong asks YE if she could swear in her baby's name she would not be together with DH, and YE gets upset by it and says she knows how much trouble she has been to them, but she has tried her best not to be in the way, and she already went along with everything she wanted her to do, and she feels she has not done such a wrong offense to have to swear anything in her son's name. Mrs. Jeong is surprised by YE's firm response but backs down and leaves.

Mrs. Jeong then goes to aunt ES and says YE after having had a child has changed completely. ES asks if YE said she won't break off with DH, and Mrs. Jeong says not that, but YE basically told her to shut up and stop nagging, and YE is not the same simple pure girl as before. ES suggests maybe Mrs. Jeong said something to push YE to the limit but Mrs. Jeong denounces such possibility as she insists YE has become very assertive.

Mr. Choi invites KW for some drinks to find out what he's hiding, and KW reveals he thinks YE might be at her friend's home, but they are denying it there. KW then gets up and says he's gotta go there again to see if YE is there, and Mr. Choi offers to go along.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2008 01:02 PM | Show all posts

meanwhile YE confesses to HJ that she really wanted to abort Ji-Woon when she found out she was pregnant, because the thought of having KW's blood in her frightened and disgusted her more than anything, however when she first met Ji-Woon she weeped and weeped, and realized the baby is her life, and she must be responsible for everything in her life, and she must undo all the troubles in her life on her own. HJ hugs her and says a prayer, asking God to forgive YE, and to give them love and joy.

KW runs into YR infront of HJ's family home, and YR distracts him by taking him to the eatery instead saying HJ is there, but when they get there YR puts on an act and pretends they probably missed HJ. HJ's mom shows her discontent in seeing KW again and tells him if he wants to see HJ he should go to the night market.

that night, YR compliments herself for being so clever but HJ reminds her it was YR who caused YE to have to flee Seo San in such a hurry. Then, HJ says YE is different, and HJ's mom says she understands how YE might be stronger now, now that she is a mother, because she has to fight for her child too.

when DH comes home that night, Mrs. Jeong says she went to see YE and YE said she has no plans to marry DH, and she will only focus on raising her child, so DH should stop that kind of thinking. However, DH accuses Mrs. Jeong of saying something unsavory to YE again, and DH shouts no matter how she tries to stop him, he will marry YE in the end. DH then storms out leaving his mom gasping for air, and DH arrives outside HJ's building, and DH calls YE but she ignores his calls. DH turns around to leave, while YE steps out to the rooftop for some fresh air.

Next day, YE and HJ shop around to get some ideas for their clothing business, and the two are enjoying themselves as their work on their plans, while KW shows up at Mr. Jeong's, and KW asks him to allow him to see YE. Mr. Jeong tells KW that YE is determined to divorce and she has no wish to meet him. Mr. Jeong then brings out the divorce papers and asks KW to sign it, but KW tears it and says he will not let it end like this.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2008 07:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #130 katt's post

tu lah pasal ...takkan senang nak divorce ....
mesti mak mertua jahat tu nak baby tu kalau divorce ...
korean ni pelik sikit kan ....
kalau cerai, bapak yg dapat hak penjagaan ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-1-2008 12:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-1-2008 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kayla at 8-1-2008 07:16 PM
tu lah pasal ...takkan senang nak divorce ....
mesti mak mertua jahat tu nak baby tu kalau divorce ...
korean ni pelik sikit kan ....
kalau cerai, bapak yg dapat hak penjagaan ....

Memang.. mesti messy punya divorce mereka ni. Yang kesiannya.. baby tu. Tak taulah sama ada mak mertua YE tu betul2 nakkan cucunya... atau nak 'perah' lagi duit daripada keluarga YE.

Tapi betul.. advantage selalunya memihak pada bapa.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-1-2008 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Summary+captures credit to dramaok-soompi.com

Episode 30-31

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2008 12:10 AM | Show all posts

KW finds YE, and drags her to the hotel, which really pisses her off and she slaps him. Mz. Kang meets with Mr. Jeong and Mz. Kang threatens to write an article in the newspaper about how she and her son were conned and threatened by the Jeong's, when Mr. Jeong asked her to give YE a quiet divorce, without legal hassles. DH and YE go for drinks and YE gets really drunk so DH takes her to a hotel to sleep off the alchohol and YE gets up and leaves as DH falls asleep in the chair. then DH goes to work the next day and tells his dad he was with YE the night before, and he wants to take YE to live abroad together, and Mr. Jeong gets pissed, and says 'over me and your mom's dead body'.. Mrs. Jeong is getting upset at YE for 'dragging' DH into her marriage woes, even though DH is doing it on his own accord. Aunt ES meets with YE and YE tells her to tell Mrs. Jeong not to worry as she will not steal DH to make herself happy. then finally KW got to meet Ji-Woon, when he discovers YE is living on the rooftop house, and her door isn't locked  so he just walks right in.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2008 12:11 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2008 02:32 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 07:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.315797 second(s), 41 queries .