Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

Drama City - One Act-Drama - Every Friday 9PM / KBS Astro Ch.303

[Copy link]
Post time 10-11-2007 01:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #20 isabel's post

tengok lubang2 je mlm tadi ....
rasa cam boring pun ada gak esp part coach dia tu ...punyelah lama membebel ...
mmg tiru shaolin soccer kan ...

padan le rasa pernah tengok pompuan tu ...

oo bel dapat dari KBS program .... bahasa korea ke?
aku check kat astro guide yg kat site nye .. info tuk kbs world ni tak available ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-11-2007 09:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #21 kayla's post

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2007 11:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #22 isabel's post

thanks bel ...
alamak .... crite terms of endearment tu baru ep 26 mlm ni ... ingatkan dah 30+

ari tu masa tengok shaolin soccer celup tu ... at the same time tengok snow queen kat 8tv .... n punyelah kebetulan .... dorang berlakun guna tempat yg sama .... tempat tinju tu jadi rumah anak yatim dlm martial arts foot volley ni ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-11-2007 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Drama City this week..

Einstein Finds Love

Hyeon-tae is a part-time DJ of an online radio program. He is always short of money. He gets involved in his friend抯 business. His friend sells faked luxury goods. Unfortunately, the other party, the gangster, finds out about the scam and chases after them. His charlatan friend is out of reach and seems to have disappeared.

After much searching, Hyeon-tae learns that the man was somewhere in Gyeonggi Province. Hyeon-tae and his roommate Seong-won drive to the place but fails to find him. On the way back home, they save a woman in danger in the forest. She is Chae Na-ri, the heiress to a large conglomerate.

Chae Na-ri is a loner but she has no one else to blame but her spoiled self. Whenever she feels lonely, she turns on an internet radio program. It is her only comfort. While having a party at her cottage, her dog Happy runs away into the forest. Chasing Happy, she too gets lost and is caught in a trap.

She wakes up in a small hospital and learns that an anonymous person rescued her. She is looking for her life saver.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 12:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #24 isabel's post

tengok smlm ...
cutenye hero ....baikhati sungguh ....
ending pun sweet ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2007 12:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #25 kayla's post

a'ah mmg sweet citer smlm....
hero dia baik hati tul....
simple aje impian dia iaitu dia nak tgk semua org disisi dia happy...

anjing dia lak nama Happy, Happy...

lagu smlm..
bel tiba2 lak tersuka gan lagu Celine Dion tu...

First Time I Saw Your Face...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-11-2007 07:34 PM | Show all posts
aku pun tgk cite nie semalam..best gak layan drama city minggu nie

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2007 12:03 PM | Show all posts
last week nyer drama city...
bel sampai nangis2 tgk...
sedih tul this week nampaknya bel x sempat tgk dan kena tgk ulangan dia ahad nanti...

so utk citer Friday ni...

Catch the Water Vein!

2007 KBS Script Contest Winner

My name is Ha Su-ji. Unfortunately, I抦 a daughter of a former-sailor Ha Wu-gi. I like nothing about my father. He talks to his family as the lord to the servants. He bosses around the house. I really don抰 like him.

I don抰 like my brother Ha Su-geun, either. He has been studying to become a policeman for years. He gets his allowance from him.

My dad has long been retired, my brother a bum and my mother a full-time homemaker. I am the only bread winner of the house. My family finance is in serious condition but nobody except me is concerned. To put it mildly, they have overly optimistic genes.

One day, a series accident happens. The water pipe gets broken. And, my father takes the shovel and starts to dig here and there. He is about to break down the house, the only asset left to the family.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2007 02:29 PM | Show all posts
bel, drama city ni sama ke mcm banjun drama tu.
misa sempat tgk 2 drama je. selalu lupa. for me ok la criter pendek camni
lagi senang nak layan.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2007 02:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #29 MisaSJS's post

yup sama aje cuma Banjun Drama terkadang bersambung tapi setiap episdoe citer berlainan tapi pelakon sama manakala Drama City lak drama tapi pendek dan setiap minggu citer dan pelakon adalah berlainan.

Banjun Drama selalu berkisar gan citer fantasy manakala Drama City pula berkisar gan realiti kehidupan dan most drama dia adalah true story

drama utk minggu ni lak adalah cerpen karangan peminat yg dipilih oleh KBS utk dilakonkan

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2007 05:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #30 isabel's post

nak tengok le malam ni ... selalu lupa nak tengok ari jumaat ...

last week aku tengok ke tak ..lupa dah ..rasanye tak kot ....

yg crite pasal husband terpaksa bunuh wife dia sbb wife dia menderita cancer tu last 2 weeks kan ... sedih gak crite ni ... nangis aku ....

thanks bel ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2007 11:54 PM | Show all posts
minggu nampaknya citer best...

When Her Star Shines

A detective and a pickpocket meet again after ten years as a tenant and a landlady.

Dong-uk is a veteran detective. In the precinct, his known for his fervor and also for his outdated method of running after the bad guys in the streets.

Dong-uk is in debt because of his friend Seok-jun and gets kicked out of his house. He has no place to go. So, he sleeps in the police cell along with petty criminals overnight. Seok-jun gets Dong-uk a small room, and then disappears.

Dong-uk has no other choice. He goes downstairs to say hello to the landlady. He realizes the landlady is Yeon-hi, who he caught for picking pockets ten years ago. Yeon-hi pressures him to find another place saying she doesn抰 want to live with a cop. However, Dong-uk has nowhere else to go.

Meanwhile, Hyeon-su, who has a huge crush on Dong-uk, steals his handcuffs and uses them on a child. Instead of Hyeon-su, Yeon-hi is grilled at the police station for the incident. She is insulted and thrown into the cell. Dong-uk comes to the station hurriedly after hearing about Yeon-hi抯 arrest. He realizes his feelings for Yeon-hi is more than sympathy.

Dong-uk and Yeon-hi return home and spend the night together. Dong-uk pours out his heart to Yeon-hi, but she reminds him of her past, her convict record.

Moreover, a fellow officer Jin-ho urges Dong-uk to end his relationship with Yeon-hi saying people are not understanding about the ties between a cop and an ex-con.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2008 03:49 AM | Show all posts
Drama City minggu ini..

LOVE HUNT

Cast :
Son Tae-Young
Park Ki-Woong
Park Jae-Jung
Sung Ye-Joon
Jang Ja-Yun

Story :
from KBS World webbie

揧ou抮e a 慓old Miss

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2008 09:48 AM | Show all posts

Reply #33 emiko's post

ah...citer utk Drama City minggu ni mmg best...

dua2 mmg cute sgt...

Son Tae Young ni dlm I'm Sam..watak dia hampir sama aje gan style rambut dia pun sama...mcm bel tgk skrg ni dia suka bawak watak yg bertentangan gan gaya dia yg anggun dan cantik gitu mcm dlm Marrying a Millionaire dan skrg ni x sabar lak tgk amcm lak watak yg dia bawa dlm Iljimae nanti...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2008 06:42 PM | Show all posts
dah lama tak tengok ..ulangan ari ahad kan ..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2008 07:55 PM | Show all posts

Love Hunt DL

LQ Download (English subs - captured from KBSW by yours truly) :
01/03 - http://mihd.net/giofsd7
02/03 - http://mihd.net/2vgi8pu
03/03 - http://mihd.net/t4gmvd0

nota emiko :
sorry about the quality..terguna filter smooth mase encode XD

first time mengcapture video dengan serius..banyak prob = banyak lagi kene blaja..yoroshiku ne ^^~
n mod..kalau takleh letak habaq mai na

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-4-2008 10:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #36 emiko's post

heheee..tu ko capture sendiri ke direct dari KBSW...???

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2008 11:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #37 isabel's post

capture sendri la kak bel thru ch303..
tu pon nasib baik dpt full coz laptop slalu crash bile rekod

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2008 06:17 PM | Show all posts
ari Jumaat aritu tertgk lak cite Love Hunt ni..best la pulak...hehe..ske sgt tgk hero die...kiyooo nyee..ekeke..muke cam nak ala2 Ryo lak..tu yg sangkut tuh..hehe..jln citer pun best gak..lawak la tgk family heroin tuh..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2008 06:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #39 wbsJUE's post

blh heroin tu xtau hero tu jiran die ekkeke.... siap kutuk bagai.... gigolo
tgk jer jiran pmpuan yg seblah umah die tu kuar dr umah.... trs menjerit.... pastu siap pusingkn kpale hero tu sbb nk tgk blakang

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 11:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077803 second(s), 46 queries .