Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cempakasari78

DRAMA HINDI - KAJJAL [MON - THURS, TV2, 2.30PM]

[Copy link]
Post time 14-7-2008 02:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #59 yvaine's post

ur most welcome yvaine's......sharing is caring kan?

ermm.....si Shivanj Kapoor ni matanya menakutkan gak kan?macam nak telan org jer....Kaajjal plak cepat betul nak dedahkan pasal Shivanj ni depan family dia.At least,cari ler bukti dulu ke hapa....tunggu Dev balik dari London dulu ker.Dah si Sonia dan Aditya ada kasi tau yg Shivanj ni lelaki yg bahaya....still nak tunjuk berani plak si Kaajjal ni.Aduyaiii.......!!

tak pasal2 gaduh dgn Amisha yg terang2 tak suka Kaajjal....ingatkan dah insaf!eiii....boringnya dgn pe'el Kaajjal ni.Fikir le dulu sebelum nak cakap apa2 pun.....

Amisha pujuk/provoke si Veer supaya terima kontrak dari Shivanj Kapoor pasal dia tak mo Kaajjal tu jadi majikan Veer.Maksudnya,walaupun Veer kerja keras kat Radio City,tetap dibawah Kaajjal jugak.Amisha ni betul2 ler busuk ati....tak tau ler si Veer tu termakan hasutan Amisha ke idak.

Kes Aditya dibicarakan.....lawyer panggil Shivanj sebagai saksi.Semua yg dikatakan hanya menunjukkan Aditya yg bersalah... Kaajjal,Sonia dan mak Adhi pun ada kat court....geram plak dengar keterangan palsu di Shivanj!!Dia cakap..Adhi bunuh kawan baiknya dari Delhi...Rushali.
Perbicaraan akan bersambung semula after 3 hari....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2008 04:03 PM | Show all posts

Balas #60 aiware\ catat

tak caye ke..? aq post episode 1 tuk ko.. & sdkt info

New kaajjal-entry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE8RJM3PvsE

New Dev entry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBjS6DdkYls

Lepas DK (AS) meninggal kat kuil (kene tmbak ngan karu).. 20 tahun kendian... DK lahir semula.. tapi kali ni bukan apusur lagi yg pegang watak tu.. Pelakon baru.. Kinshnuk mahajan & Chahat Khanna..
Diaowg tpakse tukar plot cter sbb apu dah tak nak smbng kontrak cter tu... Mggu ni & mayb jugak bbrp episode nextweek tak akn ade scene apu sbb dier mmg pgi london.. bcuti.. Producer tu bg dier cuti sbb nak pujuk dier smbg kontrak cter kajal.. tp dier degil gak..so,producer tpakse tukar plot cter & watak DK yg ade skg ni tpakse "dimatikan"..  Tp tak tau lee kalo rtm2 nak smbg lagi part 2.. slalunye rtm tyg cter tak hbs.. Kat india, part 2 kaajjal tak berape mdpt sambutan..

[ Last edited by  yvaine at 17-7-2008 04:17 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2008 04:10 PM | Show all posts
New dev i.e devinder

New kaajjal i.e katie khanna

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2008 04:12 PM | Show all posts
The producers of the famous TV serial Kajjal have decided that they are going to replace the actress in the lead role. According to them, the new actress will be Chaahat Khanna and she will be replacing the present lead actress of the serial Surveen Chawla. The actress Chaahat Khanna is actually making her come back into the small screen as she left the field after getting married. However, something went wrong in her married life and she is not continuing the relationship with her husband any more; probably that is the main reason why she has decided to make a come back in the Television industry.

The actress of Chaahat Khanna was looking very happy about her second innings in the TV industry as a lead role in a serial and she exclaimed with joy while saying, "I`m delighted. This is the best role of my career". She was talking about her decision of getting married and also about her married life experiences and said, "I was an emotional fool to marry him. I didn`t think practically because I was very young. I quit my career after marriage and sacrificed so many things. I now want to get back to working and start life afresh. I`m so happy to be back on the sets". The actress is presently shooting in Chandigarh and the producers of the serial Kajjal did take three to four auditions before finally deciding to take her for the role.

When asked about the fact of Surveen Chawla`s departure from the serial, the actress Chaahat Khanna replied, "There`s a new reincarnation track and they felt the entire star cast should be changed". While talking about the plans for her career, the beautiful actress said, "Right now I`m only thinking about my work. That`s all that matters".

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2008 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Korang suka mane satu?

Old Dev And Kaajjal

Dev Pratap Singh is the Dashing Debonaire from Mumbai  who is the Scion of an Industrial Family headed by his mom Nayatara Pratap Singh.He is the MD of Radio City and is bitter towards his life because of a Tragic past and keeps everyone at a distance including his friends and family;He is quite Arrogent in nature but always stands by his morales and principles;His life once again becomes colourful and bright once he falls in love with Kaajjal Behl.

Kaajjal Behl is the chirpy young,good-natured middle class girl from Massoorie who only has two dreams in her eyes,one to become a famous RJ and another to find her Prince Charming;She believes in spreading happiness to everyone and always has a pleasing smile in her face;Her life takes a drastic turn once she falls in love with her Boss Dev Pratap Singh.

New Dev & Kaajjal

Dev, the reincarnation of Dev Pratab Singh.He is famous in Punjab for the delicious good he prepares.He lives with this Uncle and Aunt and a little boy Chawanni. They work at a famous Dhaba at Punjab. Dev aspires to be a singer but his bad luck that destiny made him a bawarchi, but he keeps on dreaming to be a part of Indian idol..

Kaajjal,the reincarnation of Kaajjal Behl, is born and grown up in London. he lives with her dad and granny. She loved Indian culture and India but unfortunately her dad didn't for which she never got a chance to see her home town. She decides to run away to India and her granny accompanies her in her decision.

** Kalo aq.. Aq suke 'old kaajjal'... Apusur!! BEST JODI!!

[ Last edited by  yvaine at 17-7-2008 04:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2008 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Ok guys... since aq tengah bosan sangat2 & takde keje nak buat.. So, i made this one just for u guys!! Hope every1 will like it...

Love will find a way....

Jeevan dagar main
Prem nagar mein
Aya nazar main jab se koi hai
Tu soochta tu poochta hai
Jiski kami thi, kya yeh wohi hai
Haan yeh wohi hai, haan yeh wohi hai
Tu ek pyaasa aur woh naadi hai...

Nazron se.. Nazrein milte hai..

N their love journey begins...

aur yeh hai in dono kee daastaan...  

Ek khoobsurat pari aur uski sapno ki rajkumar...

The 'Gussa' prince..

..............................................................................................................................................

Ek din woh miley.. aur phir..

from hatred to love..

But love sometimes brought tears....and sorrows

Yehi tho pyaar hai..
But love also sweet and beautiful..

and eternity...

Shukriya...

'Ek prem ki kahani'

Love,
Yvaine

[ Last edited by  yvaine at 17-7-2008 05:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-7-2008 07:56 PM | Show all posts
thanks vie for all u did for Kaajjal in Malaysia...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2008 11:28 AM | Show all posts
mmg ada nengok Kaajjal Part 2 tapi kureng sangat rasanya dari pelakon asal...Apusur!

Kaajjal yg ada ditayangkan ni pon dah macam kelam-kabut sikit kan?plot ntah apa2....Dev takde,gi London lom balik lagi.Tinggal si Kaajjal terkontang-kanting nak hadapi kemelut yg ada angkara si Shivanj Kapoor dan tuduhan Amisha.

Siap kuor kat paper kononnya isteri Dev Pratap Singh ada hubungan sulit dgn Aditya Garewal.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2008 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by amikie at 22-7-2008 11:28 AM
mmg ada nengok Kaajjal Part 2 tapi kureng sangat rasanya dari pelakon asal...Apusur!

Kaajjal yg ada ditayangkan ni pon dah macam kelam-kabut sikit kan?plot ntah apa2....Dev takde,gi London lom ...

klm kabut sket sbb diaowg tpakse tkr jalan cter...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2008 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Girls!! Special treat..

My first experiment..
AS short film, Dil chura Liya.. Directed & Edited by me..

Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_SMwHppLCU

Part 2 ( last part )
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6YkQ5HfPYOI

Enjoy!!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2008 02:38 PM | Show all posts

its a old pic made by Sam dd (IF), thought will share with u guys enjoy

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2008 02:45 PM | Show all posts

GoSH!! Look what i've found!! She's too gorgeous!!

As Kasak in Kasauti Zindagi ki

Charu in Kahin tho Hoga

**LATEST PIX :

Love,
Yvaine

[ Last edited by  yvaine at 18-8-2008 09:49 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2008 01:28 AM | Show all posts
suke gak tgk citer ni dulu...tp kena time kelas r......dah x blh tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2008 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mongoose_kidz at 23-8-2008 01:28 AM
suke gak tgk citer ni dulu...tp kena time kelas r......dah x blh tgk

Emel me. I'll try to help u!! I had some of its vids. But sorry, no subtitle.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2008 03:46 PM | Show all posts
LATEST PIX!!!

AA & 'lovely' wife!!

**LOOK at da SHOES!!  Bechara! SS had 'destroyed' him very much!!

Isn't he looks funny?   Da "HAPPY LIFE" wic he dreamt of!! I can c how happy u r AA!! Looks thin & pale.

[ Last edited by  yvaine at 29-8-2008 03:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2008 03:59 PM | Show all posts
And here's our very GORGEOUS SURVEEN i.e KAAJJAL!!

Rang De India. 15 August 08.

The 2 red dress pix are not da new one. Am just sharin.   BTW, the parmeswhra paanwala will be release soon & surveen is bz with da new film wic she will act as a yoga teacher. Good for her!! Finally we cud c her as a BOllywood actress!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-9-2008 02:27 PM | Show all posts
suka kt dev, hensem sangat.tapi sayang dev ngan kajjal mati di akhir cerita

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2008 12:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #73 mongoose_kidz's post

kt youtube ada......tgk la

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2008 12:36 PM | Show all posts
suka kt dev.hensem sangat.tapi sayang ending kajjal ngan dev mati kena bunuh kt kuil.if i'm not mistaken la.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2008 06:39 PM | Show all posts

Balas #79 derose83\ catat

tpakse "dimatikan"..
tp takpe, x lama lagi sur akan kuar ngan 2 film baru!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 01:04 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073867 second(s), 47 queries .