CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hhhhh

Hana Kimi aka Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu(Wu Chun/Ella/Jiro Wang)- Part 2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 11-12-2007 08:15 AM | Show all posts
ehehehe ..kalau ade Hanakimi season 2 ...mmg happy giler la jawabnyer..uhuks! tp GTV mmg patut pertimbangkan utk dapatkan jgk copyright buat Hanakimi 2 tu ...

btw... Chun , Jiro and Ella in New Monday Mag

huhuhh..boleh nampak Ella leans more kat Chun ..huhuhuh...dah la diorang bertiga very handsome and pretty in this picture..

jealous tul tgk kat complexion ella niii ..huhuh..another gorgeous picture of her

deduanyer hensem dan bergaya ....

credits : Baidu

[ Last edited by  myst_leen at 11-12-2007 08:16 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2007 09:34 AM | Show all posts
opps..sambungan thread part 1 erk...ingtkan cite HK 2
heheheh

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 12:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #22 casper541's post

aiks..cas pun silap paham jgk ek ..ehehe..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 12:22 PM | Show all posts

article on Ella's fans encounter with Ella during the Golden Compass promo

After Ella was announced as the Champion of the Taiwan Top 10 Idol polling contest, Ella-fans in Taiwan got together to pool funds to buy beautiful flower baskets / stands to congratulate our angel.

However she was unable to make it for the award presentation, our counterparts then quickly informed the shop to send the flower baskets / stands to 揟he Golden Compass

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Ella idolises Lee Ang, during the lecture was listening but could not understand

Lian He Bao, 2007.12.11 03:36 am

Usually fond of reading and watching movies, Ella when in the presence of a great director would also become an idol-chasing groupie, the day before, upon returning to Taiwan from Shanghai, she immediately dashed to listen to Lee Ang's lecture, and even went into the dressing room to take a photo with him. However she was very honest, "The lecture was very abstract, I couldn't understand."

Ella had only just completed a 12-day overseas working schedule the day before, upon returning to Taiwan, straight away went to attend Lee Ang's Films of the Century Forum (?). She admitted, "I am really a very shallow person, because I know nothing about films, so I was sitting there, not understanding a word, haha. I think those present would also be wondering why I was there, but I just love his films."

Ella had watched all of Lee Ang's films at least once, even the newest "Lust Caution" saw her making two trips to the cinema, so this time she was eager to meet Lee Ang. When the lecture ended, she sought an introduction through her friends. Lee Ang was not very familiar with Taiwan's recording circle, but the surrounding people kept emphasising, "This is Ella from the group S.H.E that is super popular on both shores." He also very generously took a photo with this celebrity fan, causing Ella to boast cheekily in her blog, "Jealous of me right? I'm really too happy. Just look at my photo and drool!"

[2007/12/11 联合报】@ http://udn.com/

translated by fishybiznes @ CEFC FORUM

credits to Baidu for the original article

*ehehehe...Ella is so cute and very honest/down to earth person ..semalam dah poskan gambo Ella dengan Ang Lee tu .

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 03:04 PM | Show all posts

latest Hanakimi fanmade MV

huhuhh...such a beautiful and touching fanmade mv...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-12-2007 03:22 PM | Show all posts
ble nk start cite HK2...hmmm asik dok ulang cd HK1 jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 03:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #27 casper541's post

shooting pun belum ...huhuhu..ini kan plak nak tgk hanakimi 2 ...tp ..ade dengar tak lama lagi akan ade berita baik mengenai CE...tak tau la apa berita baik tu ..kan best kalau berita baik tu ttg hanakimi 2 ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2007 03:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #28 myst_leen's post

uiks...psl CE erk...hmmm personel ker karier erk...
curios ni tau...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 03:27 PM | Show all posts

unseen Hanakimi promo clip

http://www.im.tv/vlog/Personal/316374/855437

This is an autograph signing session for HK on 11 Jan 07.
So fans can say something to Chun/Ella using a mic provided by the staff, and Chun/Ella will grab a mic from their assistant behind and answer. Near the middle of the clip a fan screams: Ella you are so cute can I be your friend??
Ella: Why must you put on an accent when you speak??
Fan: I don't know! Thank you Ella! Wu Zun Wu Zun!!
Chun: Can ah.. I can be friends with you~
Ella: Can ah can ah, I can be friends with you..
Fan: Really?? Ella I LOVE YOU!
Chun: I love you too!
*Crowd laughs, Chun turns and smiles at Ella then turning back to continue signing*
Ella: Ah, I'll let Wu Zun answer for me!~

The thing is, when the fan screamed "ELLA I LOVE YOU", see how Chun quickly turned back, grabbed the mic and said very fast "I love you too" and turned back to continue signing while the crowd laughed... and Ella was laughing too... then he glanced left and smiled at Ella before turning back to sign... then Ella said the Ah I'll just let Wu Zun answer for me~

So cute because it's not even his business to reply I love you too~ cos the fan was talking to Ella! hahaha...  

credits to CEFC  FORUM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 03:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #30 myst_leen's post

wah...sweet jer diorg ni...
hmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 03:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #29 casper541's post

yg ni leen tak tau personal ke tak ..tp org yg bagi info ni disyaki sebagai org dalaman kat HIM ...so yg tu kena wait and see nanti . uhuks.harap sesangat la good news tu hanakimi 2 ..tak pun drama baru ker ..tp ..chun dah ade banyak drama baru yg menanti ..hiks.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 04:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #32 myst_leen's post

wah...nk kene kumpul wit...bersedia tuk bli cd kalu psl cite bru...hehehe
mane yg lain erk...erra...tsu
lame x nmpk diorg

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2007 11:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 casper541's post

huhuh..tak tau ...baby pun leen dah lama tak nampak ..kak erra mmg bz skang ni ..dia pun bagitau leen yg dia mmg jenjarang leh online .. mungkin msg2 bz agaknyer...

btw ...dah kuar preview MV lg Ni Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma by S.H.E yg baru ..huhuh..nak letak jgk kat sini sebab Ella lawa giler dalam MV nii..huhuhh..tp baru versi 1 min punyerr..

Ni Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma MV 1 min preview

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2007 12:26 AM | Show all posts

unseen Hanakimi BTS pic

hhuhuhuh...apa la yg diorang bualkan agaknyer ni ekk ..Ella nampak stress sket sebab masa ni mmg cuaca panas giler and buatkan dia tertekan ..tp ..still ...it's so sweet seeing her holding the umbrella for Chunnie..ekeke..yg kelakarnyer payung tu kecik sket..lepas tu Ella laks agak rendah dibandingkan dengan Chun , so bila Ella yg pegang payung..payung tu bebetul tahap lepas kepala Chun jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2007 12:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #26 myst_leen's post

myst...bole uploadkan tak mv nie...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2007 12:32 PM | Show all posts
hehe aku adalah...kekadang tu aku cuma jenguk thread nie tanpa wat posting...minggu lepas aku sibuk...
minggu nie baru je naik keja hari nie...isnin demam...semalam cuti umum...

minggu depan lagi lama aku cuti...21hb-30hb....
aku nak pi korea...makan angin...heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2007 12:33 PM | Show all posts
myst...kalau ada berita terbaru fasal ce yg kau beritahu tu...inform aku ye...
harap2 ada sambungan hanakimi 2....huhu

iyalah yg hanakimi jepun....cinta dorang dah tak jadi rahsia dah...hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2007 03:39 AM | Show all posts
Fahrenheit SHE (大被同眠 what's this?)

Fahrenheit and senior, SHEcooperated together on their new song, Xin Wo MV, and played widely onthe matching game. Ella of course is paired back with her rumouredboyfriend, Wu Zun, and she said said humourously, "Wu Zun have alreadyloved Angela for too long, somehow, he has to come back." Apart fromthis, Jiro is paired up with Selina, and Calvin is paired up with Hebe.Everyone also participated in a sweet dance. As for which pairing hasthe most chemistry? Of course Wu Zun and Ella has the most chemistry.

Atthe same time, the 7 of them also squeezed on a big bed, and acted onthe bed. (脇上戲? What's this?) Among them, Selina was the funniest ofthem all.

Reduced: 91% of original size [ 448 x 300 ] - Click to view full image

Reduced: 91% of original size [ 448 x 299 ] - Click to view full image

Reduced: 91% of original size [ 448 x 300 ] - Click to view full image

source: http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=2.../saa01/mbb1.txt

yatttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!rasa macam nak melompat pun ade tgk gambo2 ni semer..serius tak sabo giler dah nak tunggu mv xin wo ni ..dah la CE berpasangan lagi sekali ..lepas tu diorang berdua yg has the best chemistry ..huhuhuh..tgk cara diorang berdua pose utk tarian tu ..ehehee..eerr..statement Ella tu ..ekekeke..yeah ..we CE fans know that CE have been waiting for this moments so long ago ..huhuhuhuh...aaaaaaa!!!!aku tak leh tido dah malam ni ..serius tak sabo nak tunggu MV ni debut pada 17 hb ni nnati ..esok jgn lupa tgk BTS MV ni kat GTV pada pkl 6 ptg ..ade 3 stesen tv yg akan tayangkan the making of this mv nanti ..huhuhuhuhuhuh!

baby~ sorry..tak sempat lg nak upload video tu .nanti kalau sempat kita uploadkan ..oraitzz..nanti leen akan emel baby..huhuhuh..

[ Last edited by  myst_leen at 14-12-2007 07:27 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2007 08:46 AM | Show all posts

Reply #39 myst_leen's post

Hola..
hye semua..hye lin..

wah..wah..wah...bessttttnyaaa tgk CE...senyum tak habis2 lagi ni..mcm nak lompat jer rasanya..so sweet   

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067993 second(s), 41 queries .