Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Yuni

My Sassy Girl ~Tsuyoshi Kusanagi & Rena Tanaka~

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 9-5-2008 12:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #97 JUSTcircle's post

mostly mana yg dah tgk citer nie mmg kata best.. tp sumer kata citer nie under rated, kesian tul!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-5-2008 12:31 PM | Show all posts
random fans comments / reviews bout tis dorama (Epi.01 - Epi.03)
(credit to: jdorama.com)

yanie_chan

As an adaptation, I'm really satisfied with the first episode! My Sassy Girl is the one and only Korean movie that I ever liked and enjoyed (I don't see many of them, actually... coz basically I'm not interested in Korean stuff). But I might like this Japanese adaptation even better^^

After watching the first episode of "Ryokiteki", I immediately watch the Korean movie. I realized the movie lacks of good directing and editing.While "Ryokiteki"'s directing is superb! (I have the feeling that it is from the same director and staff as Hana Yori Dango)
I enjoyed their first met on the train in Tsuyoshi's version more than the Korean movie. The dialogues are better in the Japanese drama. I really enjoyed Tanaka Rena's portrayal as the sassy girl. Tsuyoshi was great too. And,I think the Korean casts were just as great.

I want the soundtrack already! Loooove the background musics! Once again, it reminds me of Hanadan.

What I enjoyed the most above all, is the sassy girl's ending version of SekaChu! LOL! Her ending version was hillarious! After this, I'm really hoping that there will be more imaginations by her! The sassy girl's written fiction stories is the part I really enjoyed in the original movie too^^ I'm hoping in this drama, there will be more parody of TBS past dramas! (I dunno... say... parody of Karei-naru? Beautiful Life? )

However since the original movie is all about the leading couple, I don't see how the other supporting characters would fit in the drama, without giving the feel of "unnecessary". In the first episode, they look really unnecessary, well... except for Tsu's childhood friend. And maybe Tsu's aunt, who will have a bigger role towards the end of the story (IF it follows the original movie).
Another complain, the plot of how they to go through all those troubles just to get the teddy bear for her, was exagerrated x) They should've come up with something more subtle.

But, all in all, I enjoyed it enough to the extent wanting to watch it twice! And that is thanks to Tsuyoshi and Rena's sparkling chemistry! That's the most important thing for the drama, the leads' chemistry. Since they have it, I guess there won't be much complains from me, to the final episode^^ I hope so...

About the piano scene, Tsuyoshi and Rena talked about in the Ohsama no Buranchi interview, that Tsuyoshi rehearsing playing the piano when Tanaka Rena was not on the set. As possible, they don't want Rena to see Tsu playing the piano until the scene's filming. Rena said, it did gave quite an impact, coz she knew the daily Tsuyoshi, and then to see hims uddenly being able to play the piano in the scene's filming, has really touched her for real^^ but btw, wasn't it suppose to be the girl who play the piano?

Ep3 was really fun!! A lot better than Ep2! Yokatta!!^^ I really loooooooove Saburo's expression when he had to put off the fire with the expensive silk cloth he just bought for Minami's birthday!!! His expression was hillarious!! Saburo-Riko scenes are really fun!

It seem like there's gonna be many revelations in next week's ep! Ichikawa Somegoro (Matsu Takako's older brother) will appear starting in next week's ep.

And also from the next week's preview.... Somegoro and Rena in a "Beautiful Life" scene?? Is this a parody or a serious scene???? LOL!

nuralisya

emm.. the flow of ep 1 is really smooth.. but ep 2 was still OK for me.
yappari ne ~ sabu is now officially hired as riko's bodyguard SP!

to me, personally i take this dorama as a SEQUEL to Kmovie... not adaption.
because they're really developing and expanding the characters.
i love both Kmovie and this series version.  
it's not easy to do this as people put a very very very high expectation and keep comparing to original.
with the same scenes...
i still having great surprise when they came up with new, fresh ideas...   

alright if still wanna compare..
i would say Kmovie started with no-history background of the girl,butRiko is well-described here as we know what job she's doing and where she's living.

Kmovie is suppose to be humor from beginning and the emotional part only came at the ending. But this Jdorama mix-blend humor and emotional in every episodes. i think this is what Tsuyoshi Kusanagi means by saying "every episode is like a movie".

i still could enjoy the dorama even WITHOUT subtitles.. i was laughing hard when Sabu suddenly stop eating and looking to his empty fish tank.
now, i'm also start making "frozen tangerine"... riko was right...
it's yummy, oishhii!

mean while the wrestling part in ep 1: when Sabu got hit, and that's what make Riko mad... and making that kind of face.. she moved forward with the sound at the back "Yak yEek wOkk" .. i was fall from my sofa..laughing. i still crack with laugh even after watching this for 9thtime.

after watching subtitles clip.. got some clues in Ep 2.
let's put aside about the stalker... i just ignored it.
i'm more interested when Riko asked Sabu whether he watering the plant or not. and when Sabu asked his aunt, what's this girl mean to her aunt as she 's being so protective with this Riko.

anyhow, the gallery in official website already updated for Ep 3.
can't wait to see this...
this time i think we could watch more on Riko's house..
as there'll be party time and ..... fever!

slashersam016

this drama is really funny.. at first i really thought it will be a copycat from the original korean movie. but im glad they change it a bit.Tanaka Rena is so good in this drama,. so far she's improved as an actress since last i watched her in GTO movie..

chokakoi

Yep!I also think episode 3 was much better. I am beginning to enjoy it. I especially like the part on the cruise..really touched me...

Tanaka Rena is soooo pretty... she reminded me a bit of Hong Kong singer/actress Kelly Chen...

P/S: naks tgk!!! tp x org yg upkan laiks kat veoh with HS!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2008 12:44 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 06:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #102 Yuni's post

biasa la...diorg dah ada perception dr K-Movie tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2008 08:18 PM | Show all posts
best tak citer nih??
biase nyer version jepun lagi best psl lawak diorang solid sket...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2008 10:09 AM | Show all posts

Reply #105 taiyo_sensei's post

like I told be4 here.. mmg mostly ramai yg kata citer nie best & lawaks.. tp sumer org peliks naper citer nie mcm x mendpt sambutan sgt.. jadik under rated laks! aku pun turut rasa peliks gaks!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-5-2008 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Epi. 04 rating --> 7%

P/S: as usual, rating turun gaks tis week! it getting worst!!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2008 05:22 PM | Show all posts
mungkin orang dah tak nak tgk kot citer2 yg remake camnih...
sumer nak yg fresh nyer idea..
mungkin laa kan coz aku pon tak tau...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-5-2008 05:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #108 taiyo_sensei's post

wakanai! I have no idea bout it!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2008 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Epi. 05 rating --> 8%

P/S: rating naik 1% dari last week's epi.!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2008 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Epi. 06 rating --> 7.6%

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2008 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Epi. 07 rating --> 6.9%

Epi. 08 rating --> 6.3%

P/S: citer nie teruk betullah rating dia!! :cf:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-6-2008 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Epi. 09 rating --> 5.9%

P/S: citer niekan Epi.01 jerk rating nyer ok.. after that..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 11:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062690 second(s), 34 queries .