CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 739|Reply: 5

The Government's Campaign during the Election - from a PR Point of View

[Copy link]
Post time 6-3-2008 05:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ok, we've seen the TV and newspaper ad, we're already sick of the numerous saccharinely honeyed reports on the TV supporting the government and the various tactics used to win the hearts and minds of the people.

What I don't see is any form of central theme for this year's election. I mean, OK, memang selama ni pun the government's publicity campaign during the election memang takde any theme for that matter but this year, it's a mishmash of several keywords and slogans.

Can anybody remember what the slogans and keywords are?

I can't. The fact that the TV ad is shown every 15 minutes pun doesn't register on my mind. Why is that?

Is the government trying to harp on its past glories? Disguised as its CURRENT glories? despite the fact that the glories that they are enjoying right now is all thanks to Dr. M, hey, I'm no supporter of Dr. M but PLEASE la, if I were Pak Lah, I would be ashamed to canang about the nation's "success" he's trying to claim as his. The launch of the various corridors, all of them hastily launched only last year? How does that justify the other 3 years? Does it take them 3 years to plan for the corridors? Coincidentally launched just before the elections as a show that YES, Pak Lah did something important here enough for him to compete with Dr. M's various accomplishments. BUT, there's no result to show for this. How can the government claim them as their success?

Is the government trying to harp on the so-called fact that Malaysia is a safe, just and harmonious country? Really? Seriously?

Because, there isn't any theme. Even the advertisements are haphazard, not properly synchronized, indirectly showing that really, there's no harmony.

Do the public really need to be told every fifteen minutes that this current government is ok, we should all be thankful, let's just vote for the safe one. REALLY?

What do you think?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-3-2008 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Entah. Dah seminggu aku tak tengok TV, kecuali game Man Utd main aje..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-3-2008 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, kalau boleh aku pun tak nak, tapi habit, 8 O'clock bukak news, sekarang ni pulak, kejap-kejap advertisement for BN sampai naik muak. So terpaksa la tukar channel lain kat Astro. Government ni dah tak confident sangat ke sampai kena brainwash fikiran rakyat dengan advertisement yang terlalu kerap ni?

Soalan yang lebih penting, sape yang bayar untuk advertisement ni?

Taxpayer's money jugak kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 06:14 PM | Show all posts
betul ke kat tv sekarang macam tu
dah sebulan tak tengok tb

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 06:20 PM | Show all posts
org makin meluat la.........

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 06:21 PM | Show all posts
kalau tukar kepimpinan nanti, kita akan huru hara ke.?
tak kan org yg support pembangkang bangang sangat sampai nak buat malaysia ni berperang or huru hara?
kenapa mesti brainwash rakyat dgn slogan(?) safe, just n harmonious tu?
Manusia bodoh mana yg nak berperang ni???
Tapi tak tau lah pulak, kalau org BN yg sendiri nak buat huru hara sbb tak leh nak terima kenyataan atas kekalahan mereka.
Kenapa negara lain boleh tukar kepimpinan tak pulak sampai berperang?
Savages yg tak de civilisation je yg sanggup gaduh-gaduh ni...
Kita jangan emotional, kita kena rational, kita tumbang kan Barisan Nasional....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 05:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.324238 second(s), 32 queries .