CARI Malay Forums

Forgot Pass?
 Register

Facebook Login

Login by Facebook

Forum : Gosip |  Hiburan |  Isu Semasa & Politik |  Peristiwa |  Lawak & Santai |  Sukan |  Informasi |  Kesihatan |  Soal Jawab Agama |  Negeri & Negara
Wanita & Lelaki |  Cinta & Perhubungan |  Belia & Pengetahuan |  Komputer & Internet |  Hobi |  Buku & Penulisan |  Koleksi Gambar
English Channel |  தமிழ் மக்கள் |  Jual/Beli |  Maklum Balas |  CARI Rasmi |  Cari Contest
1234567Next
Return Post new threads
Show: 28285|Reply: 172

[FILIPINA] MY GIRL (FILIPINO REMAKE) Starring Kim Chiu

[Copy link]

Post on 13-3-2008 01:30 PM |All posts

To get Malaysia's most comprehensive information, news, life sharing here!
Register as a CARI member NOW!

Register Login or Facebook Login

Soon!

Starring Kim Chiu & Gerald Anderson
file:///C:/Users/JOSEAN%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///C:/Users/JOSEAN%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Props Report

Legenderer

Post on 13-3-2008 01:54 PM |All posts
apsal filipino nak cedok korea nye cter?
angin malam sampaikan rinduku

Props Report

Post on 13-3-2008 02:04 PM |All posts

Reply #1 jaeden85's post

the title also MY GIRL??? can u state some synopsis please....
>>>RUNNING MAN>>>ROOMMATE>>>IT'S OK IT'S LOVE>>>FATED TO LOVE YOU>>>TEMPTATION>>>THE THREE MUSKETEERS>>>KUSINERO CINTA>>>LEE DONG WOOK>>>BI RAIN>>>

Props Report

Post on 13-3-2008 02:15 PM |All posts
Lepas Indon Filipino laks...

Props Report

Post on 13-3-2008 02:26 PM |All posts
semua nak copy jek... hehe
can i get the impossible kiss........can i ??

* saya jatuh cinta dengan > Choi Seung Hyun (최승현)

Props Report

Post on 13-3-2008 04:50 PM |All posts
copy cat sungguh...
찬성 & 조권 por-e-ber! ~agasshiseben@twitter~

Props Report

Challenger

Echo ~♥~ Tin

Post on 13-3-2008 05:06 PM |All posts
mls nk cr idea kot..

pape pon, couple nih loveteam yg bule thn hot gak kt filipin.. hm.. i wish ECHOTIN yg blakon.... mst beshh...

Props Report

Post on 13-3-2008 05:49 PM |All posts

Reply #7 shanew3stgalz's post

tu la...aku pun ske gile2 klu echotin yg berlakon..my peberet kapel..ekeke... tp na mungkin kot..huhu
Juensu:DBSK:MinSun:KJ
thx 5h~

Props Report

Challenger

Echo ~♥~ Tin

Post on 14-3-2008 01:01 AM |All posts

Reply #8 wbsJUE's post

hmm tol tuh.. na mungkin.. hik3...

pape pon, hope warga pinoy x sia2kan cite nih cam indon.... sume cite korea yg org indon copy jd sampahh.. ee...

Props Report

Post on 14-3-2008 07:34 AM |All posts

Reply #1 jaeden85's post

cute juga pelakon2 dia  
"Unni Nomu Bogoshipo" (1 Jan 2009)
"Helmoni Nomu Bogoshipo" (7 Nov 2009)

Props Report

Super Moderator

my sweet sangwoo oppa

Sr Super Moderator

Post on 14-3-2008 08:31 AM |All posts
huh..another copycat drama...
PARK YONG HA
R.I.P [1977 - 2010]
Be a star in the sky...

Props Report

Super Moderator

my sweet sangwoo oppa

Sr Super Moderator

Post on 14-3-2008 08:37 AM |All posts

Reply #1 jaeden85's post

ah..just wanted to know...

who is this Kim Chiu...?
is she mixed filipino korean or filipino chinese...???

anyone know her...
PARK YONG HA
R.I.P [1977 - 2010]
Be a star in the sky...

Props Report

Post on 14-3-2008 11:43 AM |All posts
Kim Chiu is Fil-Chinese... and guys fyi... This show is NOT a freakin copycat! It's a franchise/remake of My Girl..So dont call us copycats when Meteor Garden had a Chinese version or when Hana Kimi had another version. Okay?

Props Report

Post on 14-3-2008 11:49 AM |All posts
Originally posted by isabel at 14-3-2008 08:37 AM
ah..just wanted to know...

who is this Kim Chiu...?
is she mixed filipino korean or filipino chinese...???

anyone know her...

just lisa knew that she is born in china....grew up in filipino...
being popular & now an actress in ABS-CBN shows
>>>RUNNING MAN>>>ROOMMATE>>>IT'S OK IT'S LOVE>>>FATED TO LOVE YOU>>>TEMPTATION>>>THE THREE MUSKETEERS>>>KUSINERO CINTA>>>LEE DONG WOOK>>>BI RAIN>>>

Props Report

Post on 14-3-2008 02:32 PM |All posts
Kim Chiu, a Filipino-Chinese... she was known through the Pinoy Big brother teen edition wherein she emerged as the Big winner.

Gerald Anderson is of Filipino-American descent...he was also part of the Pinoy Big Brother teen edition, 3rd placer.

They're hugely known as Kimerald by their fans. Both actors are part of Star Magic (ABS-CBN management).

They starred together in 2007 for the teleserye, "Sana Maulit Muli" (w/c is also being shown now in Taiwan). One of the top rated shows last year.

They have 2 movies together as well... First day High & I've Fallen for You.

For 2008, they will be part of Maligno (Claudine Barretto & Deither Ocampo, APRIL) & local version for korean series "MY GIRL" ( this was a collaboration of ABS-CBN & SBS korea, one of the 1st projects they will do.)

hope that helps...

View rating log

Props Report

Post on 17-3-2008 07:49 PM |All posts
Kim Chiu- Jasmine
Gerald Anderson- Julian

Just a little info, In the Philippines, the names of the main characters of taiwanese and korean dramas are changed in order to adapt them in Philippine setting. So Joo Yoo rin of My Girl is known in the Philippines as Jasmine and Gong Chan as Julian. Tae Young of Lovers in Paris is known as Vivian in the Philippines and Ki joo as Carlo. Of course, they only do that in chinese and korean dramas, not in Latin soaps.

Props Report

Post on 17-3-2008 08:04 PM |All posts
cam best jer citer ni...hopefully jln cite ni xlah sama sgt ngan versi asalnya..

Props Report

Survivor

~JeRiChO rOsAlEs~

Post on 17-3-2008 08:12 PM |All posts
Originally posted by krayolan at 13-3-2008 14:15
Lepas Indon Filipino laks...

Ade ek cte indon my girl..
PinKy PromiSe

Props Report

Challenger

Echo ~♥~ Tin

Post on 17-3-2008 08:53 PM |All posts

Reply #18 yna@arabella's post

ade... tajuk die mende tah.. lupe..

plakon die NIA RAMADHANI a.k.a. Siska BPBM

Props Report

Post on 19-3-2008 11:05 PM |All posts

Reply #16 rp17's post

yep, they only change the names of korean and chinese dramas....although before, they didn't change the names of chinese dramas. it was only recently....but for japanese dramas, they also don't change the names usually....

Props Report

Post on 19-3-2008 11:07 PM |All posts

Reply #16 rp17's post

they don't change names of latin american dramas since filipinos and latin americans have more or less the same names....

[ Last edited by  cassy_cass at 19-3-2008 11:09 PM ]

Props Report

Survivor

~JeRiChO rOsAlEs~

Post on 21-3-2008 08:54 AM |All posts

Reply #19 shanew3stgalz's post

ohooo
PinKy PromiSe

Props Report

Post on 16-4-2008 09:24 PM |All posts
[table][tr][td]Gerald Anderson is all set to play Julian on My Girl [/td][/tr][tr][td]"I feel very lucky to have been chosen for the part. This is the most mature role that's ever been given to me and I feel very excited. Im looking forward to the part," says Gerald Anderson who has been tapped to play opposite Kim Chiu in the Tagalog adaptation of the Koreanovela My Girl. The 19-year-old  admits that the role of Julian, a corporate-minded guy who returns to the country to manage his family's hotel business, is his most challenging role to date.

To prepare for his role as the serious Julian, Gerald reveals hes been working out more at the gym and attending acting workshops to get in shape for the part both physically and mentally. The PBB Teen alumni will be playing a character that is 21 years old, but Gerald sees this as a welcome challenge. He also admits that he has no problem doing kissing scenes, as long as his co-star is comfortable with it too. Me and the character are different because he's so focused on their business. Sana someday I'll have my own business rin. Aside from yung difference rin sa edad namin, he's really stiff, which is something I also have to learn," he explains.

Other members of the cast include Ronaldo Valdez, Bing Loyzaga, and another PBB Teen alumni Nina Jose.. "We tried to come up with a cast that is not just locally appealing, but [also one] that we can be proud to sell abroad. Since we're doing it for the first time, the first franchise format, we have to make sure that it is worth selling abroad. We're not just looking at the local market or the TFC market, but to other Asian countries as well," adds Biboy Arboleda, Ad and Promo Head for Deo Endrinals business unit.
When it comes to the treatment of the story, ABS-CBN Business Unit Head Deo Edrinal shares, "We're retaining the basic core of the story, but we're Philippinizing

Props Report

Post on 16-4-2008 11:05 PM |All posts

Entertainment
Cast of Pinoy version of 'My Girl' all set
Friday, April 11, 2008

Here's an update for the Pinoy adaptation of the ABS-CBN hit Koreanovela, My Girl,

View rating log

Props Report

Post on 16-4-2008 11:21 PM |All posts
MY GIRL PICTORIAL [STAR STUDIO MAGAZINE]

Regine Angeles, David Chua, Nia Jose, Gerald Anderson, Kim Chiu, Enchong Dee & Cathy Gonzaga

credits to the owner of the pic

Props Report

1234567Next
Return Post new threads
You need to login first Login | Register Facebook Login

Important Notice: The views and opinions expressed on the forum or the related pages are of the owner alone, and are not endorsed by CARI, nor is CARI responsible for them. Due to the nature of the Internet forum is in real time, CARI does not, and can not censor any submission, but asks that each user use discretion and respect for other users, and does not contribute any word that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. CARI reserve the right to withhold and/or remove any link that might possibly hold an individual, entity or group ridicule, potential embarrassment or potential defamation. CARI also reserves the right to accept, edit and/or remove any link that is deemed inappropriate in any way.
Hosted by

Archiver|Mobile|CARI Malay Forums

GMT+8, 23-8-2014 01:32 PM , Processed in 0.155266 second(s), 36 queries , Gzip On.