CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: undoubtedgee

..:Keeping Up with The Kardashian:....(ASTRO channel 712 E!)

[Copy link]
Post time 18-2-2011 05:26 PM | Show all posts
The Kardashians made $65 million last year!

Here’s another reason to hate the Kardashians! The girls, who seem to be famous for being famous, earned $65 million last year!
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the family earned a whopping $65 million last year! Thanks to Twitter, endorsements, paid appearances and fragrances, product lines and DASH, the girls have mom Kris Jenner to thank for their success.
“Look at Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg…Two  guys that didn’t finish college ended up billionaires. Sometimes just raw energy  and intelligence wins out,” family friend Scott Sassa says.

Khloe Kardashian, 26, tells the mag: “My mother has just  always been this ‘Let’s make water into wine’ person…She knows how to take one  small talent or ability and grow it into something huge.”

In 2007, Kris Jenner was shopping around a reality show involving her daughters. Then Kim Kardashian’s sex tape was released, and she thought it was all over.

“I thought, ‘Oh well, there goes the reality show,’” she said to THR. “But you can either be a problem maker or a problem solver. And I’m a problem solver. My job as her mom and manager is to take care of the problem — whatever it is. I had to cry and get upset in the privacy of my own room and then come out and help her, because she’s my daughter. What good is it for me to berate her?…All I knew was that I had to make some lemonade out of these lemons fast. Real fast.  My job was trying to take my kids’ 15 minutes and turn it into 30.”

E! – who almost passed on Keeping Up With the Kardashians - says it was Ryan Seacrest to talked them into it.  “It has changed the face of E!” says Lisa Berger, the network’s executive vp original programming. “We were a place to report on celebrity; we weren’t a place to break and make celebrity, which is now the whole idea of the E! brand.”
What’s new in 2011?

This year, Kardashian Khaos, the first “celebrity destination” store at the Mirage in Las Vegas, will debut, housing every product the family endorses, including some new ones created specifically for the resort. “We’ll take Kim in a bikini and put her on a beach towel,” Kris says. “So you would be laying on a Kardashian at the pool.” The hotel itself will be a Kardashian shrine: The room keys will bear their image, the minibars in each of the 4,338 rooms will house Kardashian-branded water and Kim’s fragrance; and oh, Kim and the girls will be vamping on a dozen of the new slot machines

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-2-2011 12:54 AM | Show all posts
my favourite series!!! best gile walaupun bising nak mampuih. haahaha. tp perasan x adik2 tiri kim, kendall and kylie kardashian tu dua2 da hot skang..sbb da besar sikit..nnt mmg blh lawan la hakak2 die.. dorang ni mmg sume good looking, x berkelip aku tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 12:57 AM | Show all posts

KENDALL KARDASHIAN

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 12:59 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 01:04 AM | Show all posts

gmbar ni kontroversi sbb kendall ni budak lg tp pakai bikini kt photoshoot. gmbr ni kire ''sopan'' la sikit dr gmbr lain tu..gmbar lain aku xnak tepek sbb seksi hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 01:05 AM | Show all posts

cute kan mason mcm rupe ayah die sikit c scott tu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-2-2011 01:11 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 01:13 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-2-2011 01:16 AM | Show all posts

mason

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 01:18 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 01:23 AM | Show all posts

kim mase kecik

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 01:25 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 12:38 PM | Show all posts
masa kecik ke besar ke... kim paling lawa sekali among them

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2011 08:46 PM | Show all posts
family Kardashian ni mmg crazy.x sesuai utk under age...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2011 02:26 PM | Show all posts
mcm tak caya je khloe tu baru kenal 2 minggu ngan hubby die now terus ajak kawin.  last a year jugak kan?

perasan tak nama diorg suma bermula dari K?

hkloe, kendall, kourtney, kim....ape ntah lg. lupe plak

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 03:27 PM | Show all posts
KENDALL KARDASHIAN
qemon Post at 19/2/2011 12:57 AM

ekceli  kendall jenner.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2011 10:55 PM | Show all posts
kenapa la kourtney msh mmpu bertahan dgn scott??? sadis betul..

mason & ngan uncle rob mmg emsem!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2011 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Bestkan family dia semua sporting..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2011 04:34 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2011 09:01 PM | Show all posts
Reply 77# nemo0309

IMHO, scott is a one hot guy ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.627280 second(s), 41 queries .