Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 20522|Reply: 33

Apa perbezaan kete karburator & injection

[Copy link]
Post time 2-6-2008 12:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Sapa-sapa yg mahir dlm bidang leh terang kan....tul ke kete injection lebih jimat penggunaan minyak..?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2008 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Karpekpekor.....injin tu pakai sistem karpekpekor....

Injection....Injin tu pakai Injector....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 12:40 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 01:14 PM | Show all posts
kopoklekor tau le... sedapp...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 01:22 PM | Show all posts
"How does a carpekpekor work?"
http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question377.htm

"How Fuel Injection Systems Work"
http://auto.howstuffworks.com/fuel-injection1.htm

Carb vs. Injection
Are Carpekpekors Dead?
http://www.carcraft.com/techarti ... njection/index.html

Re: Fuel Injector vs carpekpekor
http://autoforums.carjunky.com/a ... _World_C11/Gasoline,_Motor_Oils,_Concept_Cars_and_Engines_F24/Fuel_Injector_vs_carpekpekor_P339/

This is an interesting question, I think it could be argued either way!!

Top Fuel Dragsters and Funny Cars use mechanical fuel injection. Most of the fuel is injected through nozzles that are mounted directly into the combustion chamber of the cylinder heads. A small amount of fuel is injected through the supercharger to keep it cool and lubed. The fuel curve is preset before they make their run and it will not compensate for changes in atmospheric conditions like modern electronic fuel injection systems will. This is when a good crew chief is a must!!!!

Yes, I agree you can easily “tune” a carb to make an engine run at it’s optimum potential. However, we all know that an engine that is running either lean or rich isn’t making it’s most power therefore, in modern racing I think fuel injection is becoming more and more common. Warren Johnson, second on the all time win list in professional drag racing, races in the category called “Pro Stock” Warren has been wanting fuel injection allowed for years in Pro Stock. He thinks fuel injection would make more power and be easier to tune. Instead of using “jets” to tune the car he would just use a “laptop” to adjust the fuel ratio.….. Pro Stock currently runs 500 cubic inch, gasoline burning, dual 4 barrel carb V8’s and make about 1700HP. They run about 6.70 seconds in the quarter mile at 206MPH.

In drag racing (and I’m sure in other form of racing also) we use a term called “corrected altitude” which means the altitude the engine “thinks” it’s running at above sea level. Lets say were running at a track that is 1500 feet above sea level, the corrected altitude may be 2800 feet because of the atmospheric condition. Ambient air temp, humidity (water grains) , barometric pressure and actual altitude are some of the factors used in calculating the corrected altitude. I’ve seen conditions on race day change drastically (more than you would think they would or should) In fact, the race track in Joliet Illinois…. Route 66 raceway, very often has what we call “Mine Shaft Conditions” I forget what the actual altitude is but sometimes the “corrected altitude” is WAY below sea level and when that happens….. LOOK OUT!!! There has been MANY national speed and elapsed time records broken and reset at that track because of the mine shaft conditions. When racing in mine shaft conditions, if you don’t “rejet” from the last track where you were running at 2800 feet you could be dangerously LEAN!!! If you were running an electronic fuel injection system you wouldn’t need to worry because it would compensate automatically.

The category my friends race in is a “Super” category. In Super class racing we use a “throttle stop” to slow the cars down to a national index for that class. Our national index is 9.90 seconds but the cars are capable of running in the 8 second range. Because we have more power than needed to run 9.90 we just jet the car “fat” or “rich” so we know it’s safe and not lean and control the speed of the car by adjusting the throttle stop timer. If we need to go slower we put more time in the timer, if we need to go faster we put less time in the timer. We use a “weather station” connected to a computer mounted in the motor home back in the pits that constantly monitors the changing conditions. It automatically computes the changes and how the car will react to those changes and sends a “throttle stop prediction” every 2 minutes to a digital pager that I have on my belt. Just before my friend stages the car I tell him the latest “prediction” and he puts that number into the timer in the car. If everything goes correctly the car should go 9.90 seconds. (there is actually more to it but this was the abbreviated version)

In our class of racing we have more power than we need but in other classes where they need all the power they can get I think fuel injection would definitely be the way to go if allowed in that category.

I hope I didn’t ramble too long about racing,
Brian.
Kitty O'neil 412 mph in 3.22 sec. in 1977!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 01:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 rama_rama's post

waahh..
ni si squall terror bab explaining benda mech ni..
dia best student bab ni dulu...  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-6-2008 01:28 PM | Show all posts
adehh.. naik lemas aku gelak baca thread ni laa... admin porem cari ni xleh ke ubah setting auto-replace perkataan "b u r e t" supaya tak jadik 'pekpek'?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 01:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #7 neotoxin's post

tu laa..
ubah ler ejaan tu...

tulis... karburater pong ok pee...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2008 01:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8 takumi86's post

carpekpekor

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 01:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8 takumi86's post

takumi, try check ni : http://forum3.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=335310

harap ko reply kat situ sbgai support.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 02:24 PM | Show all posts
kalau kancil pulak apa??? heheheh.. nk tau gak

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rama_rama at 2-6-2008 12:00 PM
Sapa-sapa yg mahir dlm bidang leh terang kan....tul ke kete injection lebih jimat penggunaan minyak..?

Dalam bahasa orang baring (layman's term), karburator ni pada prinsipnya menyedut campuran bahanapi dan udara ke dalam silinder. Dgn kata lain sistem pasif.

Injection pulak, dia paksa campuran bahanapi dan udara masuk ke dalam silinder. Jadi maknanya sistem aktif. Jadi, nisbah campuran dan kuantiti boleh dikawal. Itu sebab lebih jimat minyak.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 05:00 PM | Show all posts
rasanya menda ni dah ada....dah maleh aku nak tulih   :kant:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 05:00 PM | Show all posts
EFI lebih jimat minyak dan enjin bersih drpd karburator.......LMST aku enjin berabuk abis...!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 07:26 PM | Show all posts
lagi 1, dari segi pasang ekon, karpekpekor lagi cepat makan mnyak ke?
aku dengar rmai yg cakap camtu. betul ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 08:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #15 selipar_hijau's post

kalau pasang ekon mmg makan minyak sikit... tapi x banyak pun... tak perlu risau sangat pasal ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2008 09:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16 deskcom's post

hmmm.. ye ke. tp sib baik aku jarang guna sgt ekon. nti asik nak ke jamban je. sejuk.
[off topic lak]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Kalo oghang AMERIKA diorang sebut "carpekpekor" tapi kalo orang ENGLAND diorang sebut la " carpekpektor". Orang MALAYSIA pulak "carpekpekor"牋

enjin "carpekpekor" ni simple design dia dan reliable, hampir semua mechanical tuning. kalo ko tengok BAJA 1000, kebanyakan still pakai carpekpekor, sbb senang nak repair.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 09:58 PM | Show all posts
sila tulis perkataan karbu retor kepada perkataan karburator

harap maklum.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2008 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu_bergolek at 2-6-2008 21:50
Kalo oghang AMERIKA diorang sebut "carpekpekor" tapi kalo orang ENGLAND diorang sebut la " carpekpektor". Orang MALAYSIA pulak "carpekpekor"牋

enjin "carpekpekor" ni simple design牋...

MOD kenaper aku punyer word kene tukar? aku tulis dlm B.I semua jadi

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

16-4-2024 04:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.718963 second(s), 46 queries .