CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3566|Reply: 13

Penghuni Neraka paling banyak...adalah kaum apa?

[Copy link]
Post time 28-7-2008 09:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Kaum pompuan ka laki ..penghuni neraka yg paling banyak..
mengapakah golongan tersebut paling ramai masok neraka?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-7-2008 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Hehe.. cam tau je ke mana Demona nak bawak topic ni

Anyway... siapa yg lebih banyak dalam neraka nanti hanya Allah yg lebih mengetahui.

Okey, before we go any further, just some hadiths I gathered relating to this topic :

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you." (Sahih Bukhari : 2.28)

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion." (Sahih Bukhari : 6.301)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abbas:

The sun eclipsed in the life-time of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) . Allah's Apostle offered the eclipse prayer and stood for a long period equal to the period in which one could recite Surat-al-Baqara. Then he bowed for a long time and then stood up for a long period which was shorter than that of the first standing, then bowed again for a long time but for a shorter period than the first; then he prostrated twice and then stood up for a long period which was shorter than that of the first standing; then he bowed for a long time which was shorter than the previous one, and then he raised his head and stood up for a long period which was shorter than the first standing, then he bowed for a long time which was shorter than the first bowing, and then prostrated (twice) and finished the prayer. By then, the sun (eclipse) had cleared. The Prophet then said, "The sun and the moon are two of the signs of Allah. They eclipse neither because of the death of somebody nor because of his life (i.e. birth). So when you see them, remember Allah." The people say, "O Allah's Apostle! We saw you taking something from your place and then we saw you retreating." The Prophet replied, "I saw Paradise and stretched my hands towards a bunch (of its fruits) and had I taken it, you would have eaten from it as long as the world remains. I also saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Why is it so?" The Prophet replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said, "They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. If you are benevolent to one of them throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say, 'I have never had any good from you.' "  (Sahih Bukhari : 18.161)

I found quite a nice article on this here as well : http://ageofjahiliyah.wordpress. ... wer-from-sunnipath/

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2008 10:01 AM | Show all posts
habis tu yg selalu org canang ckp kaum hawa yg paling ramai dlm neraka semua bidaah la ek itu tidak adil hehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2008 10:09 AM | Show all posts
mungkin sbb di dunia lagik bil. pompuan lebih ramai....
mungkin

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2008 10:30 AM | Show all posts
oh so kbykkan masok neraka neh bini org yg tak pandai bersyukur...

bidaah tuh apa maksudnya?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2008 10:31 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 demonagirl6's post

kaum zionis yg murahan.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-7-2008 10:36 AM | Show all posts
syurga dan neraka Allah punya.
Payah nak pikir sebab-sebab.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2008 11:51 AM | Show all posts
kerna depa senang dpt dosa..........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-7-2008 12:12 PM | Show all posts
bidaah tu lebih kurang mcm buat andaian sendiri

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2008 01:44 PM | Show all posts
kaum yang jahat tak kira laki pompuan....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2008 03:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 yusrin's post

mungkin jugak...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2008 02:32 AM | Show all posts
bidaah tu ialah perkaRA2 yang diada-adakan dlm urusan agama tanpa sumber pengambilan hukum dr Quran,Hadis,sunnah dan ijmak ulamak......

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2008 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Perempuan tu kan dipimpin oleh kaum lelaki (Bapa, suami)...kalau lelaki tak betul...apetah lagi la perempuan2 di bawah pimpinannya. So benda ni actually berbalik pada lelaki dan kefahaman kita pada tanggung jawab kita la. Kalau tau kawin je anak2 dan isteri tak tau jaga/didik/bg makan...takkan nak kata salah prpn gak?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2008 09:20 PM | Show all posts

Balas #13 SPACE COP GABAN\ catat

kerana tu kena taat kepada ibu lebih dari bapa
dan doa ibu lebih cepat dimakbulkan dari bapa

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 08:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.439536 second(s), 40 queries .