Return to list New
View: 6219|Reply: 23

Danielle Lloyd Big Brother celeb attacked at club

[Copy link]
Post time 31-5-2009 08:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Big Brother celeb attacked at club11:00 AEST Tue May 26 2009
5 days 9 hours 15 minutes ago

By ninemsn staff

Danielle Lloyd suffered cuts to her back and leg. (Getty Images)
A former British beauty queen stripped of her crown over an affair with a pageant judge has been photographed lying bloodied and battered outside a London nightclub.

After posing for paparazzi outside the Crystal yesterday, model-turned-Big-Brother-starlet Danielle Lloyd was later seen slumped against a wrought iron fence weeping, with at least one deep gash in her leg.

Lloyd was shrieking "my leg! my leg!" as she lay on the ground, a witness said to The Sun.
The 25-year-old's injuries were allegedly caused when two women pushed her onto a glass table in an unprovoked attack in the early hours of yesterday (local time), the Daily Mail reported.
Another witness said the women had been sitting on the back of a VIP couch occupied by Lloyd and her footballer boyfriend, Jamie O'Hara.
"I think one kicked Danielle," the witness said to The Sun, "

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-5-2009 08:58 PM | Show all posts

gambar masa kat luar tgh tunggu ambulance

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2009 08:59 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2009 08:59 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2009 09:21 PM | Show all posts

boyfreind danielle naik angin

gambar ketibaan

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2009 09:22 PM | Show all posts
omg. horrible

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 31-5-2009 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Danielle Lloyd urged to quit nightclub scene after nearly losing a leg in vicious attack  
By Caroline Grant
Last updated at 10:41 AM on 27th May 2009

Friends of Danielle Lloyd have urged the WAG to quit the club scene for good for her own safety.
The 25-year-old model had to have an emergency operation on her calf on Monday after a vicious attack in Crystal nightclub in Marylebone.

That came after another assault in a club earlier this month when Lloyd was allegedly punched in the face by a woman after a row with friends of her boyfriend Jamie O扝ara抯 ex-girlfriend.
Today her friends urged her to steer clear of the party circuit to avoid a fatal attack and to move back to Liverpool where her family can look after her.

Recovering: Danielle Lloyd and boyfriend Jamie O'Hara leave the Wellington Hospital in North London yesterday after the model's emergency surgery

A source said that the attack on Monday morning - where Lloyd was thrown across a table with glass bottles on it

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2009 09:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by huggybum at 31-5-2009 21:22
omg. horrible

dia menjerit2 mcm histeria bila tengok kaki dia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2009 03:30 PM | Show all posts
kesiannya

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2009 09:08 PM | Show all posts
siannyeerr padah mulutt camm kat big brotherss

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2009 09:58 PM | Show all posts
mak oiii sakitnye...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2009 06:34 AM | Show all posts
Danielle Lloyd: The WAG and glamour model in her own words[url=][/url] [url=][/url] By Mirror.co.uk 27/05/2009

After the savage attack in the early hours of Monday at London nightclub Crystal that left her covered in blood with a deep laceration in her left calf, Danielle Lloyd has maintained a dignified silence.
Being a multiple-time WAG and glamour model, unfair assumptions are frequently made about the 25-year old Scouse party girl that has endured more than her fair share of bad luck - although her mouth has certainly got her into some controversial situations.

Below, Mirror.co.uk rounds up some of Danielle抯 most revealing quotes...

On Winston Churchill:
Appearing on BBC One抯 Test the Nation, and asked whether Winston Churchill was a rapper, US President, Prime Minister or King, Danielle

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2009 01:25 AM | Show all posts
dia ni klu tgk dll BB mmg mulut bitchy, dgn perangai bermuka2, dpn ckp lain belakang ckp lain...tptang lawa tu mmg le lawa...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2009 01:23 PM | Show all posts
giler arrr.....teruk gak dia kena humban tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2009 01:50 PM | Show all posts
no wonder laa jadi camtu,mesti sbb molot lahar dia gaks...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2009 04:14 PM | Show all posts
mak aiii,gler la..sampai camtu sekali..teruk gler kena belasah
tu la,org tua2 dh ckp kerana mlut bdn binasa..ni la salah satu contohnya

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-6-2009 11:23 PM | Show all posts
emmmmmmmmmmmm,,,, ganezzzzznya

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2009 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Ada sebab la orang melayu kita ada pepatah, "Sebab mulut, badan binasa"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-6-2009 12:37 AM | Show all posts
lps keluar hospital dlm satu temuramah dia kata ramai org dengki kat dia terutama girls, katanya dorg dengki sbb rupa paras dia...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2009 01:04 AM | Show all posts

Danielle Lloyd talks for first time since horror attack at nightclub

By Carole Aye Maung, 31/05/2009
BATTERED model Danielle Lloyd last night told for the first time how she feared she was going to bleed to DEATH on a cold pavement after being attacked in a nightclub.
Bravely revealing two horrific wounds that will scar her for life, Danielle recalled how a night out with Spurs star boyfriend Jamie O'Hara descended into violence and she crashed through a glass table.

The harrowing aftermath photos of her lying on the ground, bleeding from deep cuts in her back and leg shocked the nation.
Danielle Lloyd talks about horror at nightclub

Danielle, 25, choked back tears as she told us:

"I could feel myself slipping away. I really thought I was going to die. I was lying in a pool of my own blood, just screaming over and over, 'I'm going to die! I'm going to die!' "

TEARS: Dani will now hire a personal minder

In a deeply emotional interview the TV star and Wag confessed that the attack, plus problems over the past year, have:

• PUSHED her to the brink of suicide,
  • FORCED her to get counselling to rebuild her shattered confidence,
  • TERRIFIED her into hiring a personal bodyguard,
  • DESTROYED her social life, and made her vow NEVER to go clubbing again.

Still shaken by her surgeon's verdict that she was lucky not to LOSE her left leg, Danielle said: "I have to count my blessings, I lost so much blood I could very easily have died."

But she is still struggling to understand how a fantastic night out in London's West End last Sunday could have ended in such horror.

Screaming
"We'd been to a lovely wedding, one of Jamie's relatives," she recalled. "And then we enjoyed a fantastic family meal at Zuma restaurant in Knightsbridge.

I'M STAYING IN: Crippled by gash on leg, Danielle is now too scared to go clubbing again

"Jamie had booked a table at Crystal nightclub specially and six of us went on there together. I never imagined it could ever end up like it did."

Danielle can't talk about the incident for legal reasons but told us: "The last thing I remember is seeing some girls' faces right in my face as I passed out.

"After that I just recall snapshots of what was absolutely the worst night of my life. I can remember being laid out on a sofa inside the club, seeing a lot of blood and then screaming hysterically.

"There was blood everywhere-all over me, all over the floor, all over Jamie, all over everyone round me. And I was just so scared because I knew it was all MY blood."

As Jamie raced to call 999 Danielle's party was asked to take her outside. She said: "I was slipping in and out of consciousness. I still don't know why I couldn't wait inside the club until the ambulance had arrived. But Jamie's brother Ryan carried me out the back way and then I was laid out on the pavement.

"It was only then I saw the injury to my leg for the first time. There was a deep gaping wound to the back of my calf, a big chunk of muscle hanging out and blood pouring.

SCAR FOR LIFE: Danielle's 6-inch back wound

"Jamie's cousin Michael immediately took off his tie and wrapped it tightly round my leg as a makeshift tourniquet. If it wasn't for his quick thinking, I could have bled to death."

Danielle says she was appalled by the reaction of ghoulish bystanders.

"While I was screaming and crying, people were crowding round, taking pictures and even laughing at me," she said.

"I'll never forget that. I can't believe how sick and nasty some people can be. Their behaviour was disgusting. Jamie was cradling my head, trying to calm me down. At the same time he was trying to keep people away from me."

Then eyewitnesses were stunned that Jamie had to break off from comforting his stricken girlfriend as a member of the club staff followed outside and presented him with a credit card machine, insisting he settle their

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075283 second(s), 45 queries .