CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: eskremVanila

DAHIL MAY ISANG IKAW ~ JERICHO ROSALES & KRISTINE HERMOSA ( COURT NO. II)

[Copy link]
Post time 11-3-2010 03:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2010 03:22 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2010 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by liv_tyler at 11-3-2010 16:18

Post Last Edit by liv_tyler at 11-3-2010 16:11

suddenly i miss echotin so much.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2010 02:41 PM | Show all posts
"Dahil May Isang Ikaw, with the English title Destined Hearts, will soon air in Malaysia and other countries in Asia. The teleserye stars Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa who were first seen in the teleserye Pangako Sa ‘Yo, which in the past ten years has remained and continues to make it big in numerous countries. Recently, Pangako Sa ‘Yo aired on China’s national television and rated second over all local and foreign programs airing in the country. The teleserye even hit the Top 30 list in China’s national weekly rankings, covering over 2,000 channels and capturing 1.3 billion viewers."

Good News! DMII soon in Malaysia!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2010 03:45 PM | Show all posts
woho! yahoo! ni mst astro amek kot................. for sure aku x dpt nengok coz keje.. awat la x tayang kul 9 mlm ke... hmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 11:09 AM | Show all posts
365# shanew3stgalz

alaaa...folllow tak abis pun.... sedih!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-3-2010 11:41 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 11:42 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2010 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Kapamilya News: ABS-CBN Teleseryes Captivate Non-Filipinos Worldwide

The Kapamilya fever around the world grows even stronger as ABS-CBN programs prove to be a hit not only among Filipinos but among other nations as well.

Recently, “Pangako sa ‘Yo” aired on China’s national television and rated second over all local and foreign programs airing in the country. Ten years after Filipinos became so attached to the Kristine Hermosa-Jericho Rosales tandem, the classic teleserye still appealed to the Chinese audience and even hit the Top 30 list in the national weekly ranking, covering over 2,000 channels and capturing 1.3 billion viewers.

Prior to China, the love story of Angelo Buenavista and Yna Macaspac have mesmerized people in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and even Africa. As Cambodian Nai Hiu Mei recounts, “The teleserye, broadcasted here with Khmer dubbing, was so popular that many Cambodian babies are named Angelo.” The Times of Zambia writer Meluse Kapatamoyo wrote, “The series has become a topic of discussion among families, friends and even neighbors who daily ponder on how the show would end.” René Lötter of One Africa Television has even said, “When is Pangako sa’Yo coming back?’ I wish I could get a dollar each time I get that question. From teenager to grandma, from household organizers to tax consultant – it’s gripped people across all genders.”

Aside from “Pangako sa ‘Yo” (known internationally as “The Promise”), several other homegrown entertainment programs have been brought to a broader global audience through the pioneering efforts of ABS-CBN Global’s International Sales and Distribution (ISD).

Carried by the biggest state television broadcaster in mainland China, “Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin” (a.k.a. “Only You”) aired on primetime, alongside “Pangako sa ‘Yo”. Meanwhile, “Sana Maulit Muli” (a.k.a. “Chances”), “Maging Sino Ka Man” (a.k.a. “More Than Love”) and “Gulong ng Palad” (a.k.a. “Stand for Love”) are expected to be aired in the Republic soon.

Photobucket

Also earning international recognition worldwide is the Angel Locsin-Piolo Pascual starrer “Lobo” (a.k.a. “She-Wolf: The Last Sentinel”). In the recently concluded 2009 International Emmy® Awards, “She-Wolf” was recognized for the stellar performance of Angel Locsin who received a nomination for Best Performance by an Actress. This recognition is second for the show, which won the Best Telenovela award at the 30th BANFF World Television Festival in Toronto, Canada last year. Currently, the program is enjoying wide viewership in Brunei and is anticipated to be released to other countries in Indo-China, Asia, Europe and Africa this year.

ABS-CBN shows are subtitled and dubbed in several languages, including English, Turkish, Khmer, Mandarin, and French.

ne of the programs dubbed in French is “Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay” (a.k.a. “La Longue Attente” in French and “The Long Wait” in English) which will cater to French-speaking viewers in Africa and Europe. According to International Sales and Distribution Head Reena Garingan, ABS-CBN programs sell so well because they resonate to the African audience. “Our writers, directors and actors are able to capture real-life experiences on screen. Our stories show pain and suffering but in the end, give viewers a glimpse of hope. As we demonstrate that obstacles and fear may be overcome, we help mend the broken African spirit,” Garingan said.

For more than a decade, ISD has been the premier source of top quality programs from the Philippines, making ABS-CBN Global the first and the biggest Philippine content distributor in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia-Pacific and the leading Asian distributor in Africa.

Through ISD, Kapamilya shows have become so popular among non-Filipinos that ABS-CBN is now regarded as a market mover and thought leader in the field of broadcasting in Africa. In fact, Garingan recently attended a content and distribution forum to speak in front of leading journalists and broadcasters in Africa and discuss the social and ethical responsibilities of media professionals.

Indeed, ABS-CBN has made its mark in the global market. Through the efforts of ABS-CBN Global’s International Sales and Distribution group, homegrown Pinoy entertainment has been given a chance to shine on the global stage.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 11:47 AM | Show all posts
ABS-CBN shows gain an international following
by Napoleon Quintos | March 19, 2010 8:44 AM |

More than reaching out to Filipinos around the world with The Filipino Channel (TFC), ABS-CBN has also reached new frontiers as Kapamilya teleseryes earn a huge following even among non-Filipino viewers. In a press conference, ABS-CBN International Sales and Distribution Head Reena De Guzman Garingan talked about the growing demand from foreign television networks for acquisition and broadcast of Kapamilya teleseryes. This 2010, ABS-CBN dramas Dahil May Isang Ikaw, Tayong Dalawa, and Lobo are expected be aired in several countries in Asia and Africa.

Dahil May Isang Ikaw, with the English title Destined Hearts, will soon air in Malaysia and other countries in Asia. The teleserye stars Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa who were first seen in the teleserye Pangako Sa ‘Yo, which in the past ten years has remained and continues to make it big in numerous countries. Recently, Pangako Sa ‘Yo aired on China’s national television and rated second over all local and foreign programs airing in the country. The teleserye even hit the Top 30 list in China’s national weekly rankings, covering over 2,000 channels and capturing 1.3 billion viewers. Pangako Sa ‘Yo (with the English title The Promise) was also previously aired successfully in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia, and Africa. Non-Filipino viewers from these countries became instant fans of Jericho and Kristine.

Tayong Dalawa will also soon air in Malaysia, Brunei, and Kenya, with the English title The Two Of Us and will be dubbed in local languages. Tayong Dalawa was top-billed by the hot love team of Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson. Their first teleserye, Sana Maulit Muli, was also dubbed in Mandarin and shown in Taiwan with the English title Chances.

Lobo, which starred Piolo Pascual and Angel Locsin, is currently aired in Brunei and will be released in Indo-China, Asia, Europe, and Africa this year. Lobo has earned international recognition, named Best Telenovela at the 30th BANFF World Television Festival in Toronto, while Angel bagged a Best Actress nomination from the Internation Emmy Awards. Lobo was released internationally as She-Wolf: The Last Sentinel.

Reena explained what makes ABS-CBN teleseryes a big hit among non-Filipino viewers. “In business conferences abroad, I always tell foreign clients [that the] Philippines was under Spanish rule for 300 years. From them we got our religion, Christianity, which had become the basis of our lives. This makes us unique from the rest of Asia. Kung sa ibang foreign dramas makikita niyo na ang laging tema e adult, tipong nagkapalit ng asawa, nagtaksil. Sa atin our dramas are more family-oriented and may values. Maraming countries kasi ang nakalimot na doon so through our programs naibabalik nila ‘yun.”

Also making it big abroad are other Kapamilya teleseryes Sana’y Wala Nang Wakas, Maging Sino Ka Man, It Might Be You, Iisa Pa Lamang, Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin, Gulong Ng Palad, Prinsesa ng Banyera, Sa Piling Mo, and Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay which was dubbed in French to cater to French-speaking regions in Europe and Asia. Over the past 15 years, around 30 ABS-CBN dramas have been dubbed and aired in 15 countries in Asia, five in Europe, and in Africa. These series were dubbed for 12 French-speaking countries, 15 English-speaking countries, and five Portuguese-speaking countries.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kapamilyaako23 at 21-3-2010 12:33

oh! now has Echo found his new love -- SNN (Showbiz News Ngayon) & basketball reporter and U92 radio jock Cesca Litton????

Pinoy Parazzi pic

Jericho on his new relationship
Friday, March 19, 2010
Sunstar Manila

KAPAMILYA actor and new Chowking endorser Jericho Rosales chooses not to talk about his relationship with showbiz reporter Cesca Litton. Before it was just a blind item on tabloids and on the radio, but this week names were finally mentioned and the two were interviewed.

When asked during the launch of his latest endorsement, Echo said he doesn't want to talk much with his supposed “exclusively dating”relationship with Cesca. “I can't talk much about it anymore because I just want to keep it private na lang. I'm sorry I'm very careful,” he added. “I don't want to stress on that area of my life. But I'm really happy.”

The actor said he really doesn't want to talk about issues like this because it’s too close to home and that he's very happy with whom he’s with right now.

Echo also admitted that it was his plan to keep mum on his relationship after his much publicized status in the past.
“My past relationships talaga there were ups and downs But I just discovered that it's nice to have a quiet relationship,” he said. “It's been on my plan na talaga. I've got a lot of experiences na but Ireally chose to be mum about it.”
The Kapamilya talent had a tough on and off relationship with Kapuso star Heart Evangelista. News about them are still spreading the entertainment circuit even after their break-up. When Sun.Star interviewed Heart during the press conference of her show in GMA 7, she said she doesn't see any "rekindling" coming her way. She's currently dating her first boyfriend and first love Ian Dy.

Cesca's side
On Cesca's part, media reporters and photographers kept on takingher photograph during the grand press conference of the upcoming StarCinema movie "Babe, I Love You." The young lady who gladly posed for the entertainment press was abit shy when she said her goodbye after taping his SNN stint that day.

But on her exclusive interview with Sam Milby and Anne Curtis, the table was turned and she was then placed on the hot seat. Anne asked Cesca if she's really exclusively dating Echo. The TV personality answered the question using the French language and said “oui” meaning "yes". (Glaiza Jarloc/Sunnex)

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kapamilyaako23 at 21-3-2010 12:37

Excerpt from PEP.PH

The 30-year-old actor requested the media not to ask him questions about his rumored relationship with Cesca. Jericho apologetically explained, "I can't talk much about it anymore because I just wanna keep it private na lang. I'm sorry I'm very careful [with this]."

Instead of talking about his current lovelife, Echo, as he is fondly called, just told the media, "I'm really happy and inspired. Everything is inspired." He reiterated, "I just don't wanna talk about it. Because it's something that I really enjoy when I'm not working. Kumbaga, if there's a place that I can go to, like family, di ba? It's like family to me, di ba?

"It's like everybody knows that I have a son. Everybody knows that I have a little boy but I don't talk much about him because I love him and I just wanna, you know, have a simple life with him. With this naman, yeah, I'm happy. But I'd like to keep it quiet and simple."

Does keeping his lips sealed have something to do with his past relationships?
"I don't even wanna compare," Jericho quickly replied. "And whatever happened to me, I have no regrets. Sa akin talaga, enjoy ako sa lahat. My past relationships talaga, there were ups and downs talaga. But I just discovered that it's nice to have a quiet relationship."

When pressed further for a confirmation, Echo said, "Just like what I said, I don't wanna stress on that area of my life. But I'm really happy. You know me guys, I don't hide anything."

The actor has always wanted to be silent about his private life, especially about lovelife. "It's been on my plan na talaga. Ever since noong single pa ako, sabi ko, I wanna keep that part of my life for myself... I've got a lot of experiences na but I really chose to be mum about it," he said.

"IF [KRISTINE] IS HAPPY, I'M HAPPY." On another topic, there are talks recently about the supposed planned wedding of Jericho's ex-girlfriend Kristine Hermosa and Oyo Sotto.

Although there's still no official statement from Kristine and Oyo, Jericho does not have any problem with it. "Man, if she's happy, I'm happy for her. 'Yon lang naman 'yon, e. That's genuine love," he said.

Kristine's former boyfriend and screen partner said that they never really talked about their personal relationships. "But she told me that he's a nice guy [Oyo]. And I can see that. You know, every time na magkikita kami, medyo light, walang angas. He's a very nice guy."

Echo also expressed his appreciation to Echo-Kristine followers. However, he pleaded to the fans that they should still support him and Kristine even if they're now being paired with other celebrities.
He explained, "If it's about the loveteam, I love EchoTiners, I love also the Echomen, and lahat ng fans namin or mga followers namin. But I would love to live in peace and happiness."

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2010 08:41 PM | Show all posts
372# kapamilyaako23

Apasal le si Echo pilih perempuan ni :@. Tak sesuei langsung. Echo! Grrrrrrrrrr . Tapi mark my word tak lame punye nih. Perempuan jenis sosial ni mesti tak ngam ngan die, lebih kurang si CK dululah.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2010 08:47 PM | Show all posts
373# liv_tyler

Mule2 mmglah semuanya banyak persamaan and can click. Just for fun ok le. Still hoping and praying for Echotin to be together (rasenya masih ada chance tak utk budak berdua nih utk bersam semula?) Sha? Nohara? Mane u all semua nih. I really miss u all like crazy.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2010 09:10 PM | Show all posts
pinoy showbiz really wat kte 'giler'................ hahaha im on waiting mode for 'ECHOTIN's new soap, movie... pcaye la.. abs cbn akan dera kte cam mne kte tnggu DMII dlu... 5 years.... okayyy take ur tyme ABS CBN................. gile t'seksa... uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ade chance ke x?? hmmm x tau ek.. coz xtau mne yg btol..... coz kt sne belit2.. n sungguh x phm la................ cume hrp teleserye baru... n movie.. pls abs cbn...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2010 09:54 PM | Show all posts
375# shanew3stgalz

Hollywood pun kalahkan. ABSCBN ni mmg ngok betul. Harap2 adalah soap utk Echotin (jgnlah siksa kita sampai kena tunggu lima tahun lagi, tak sanggup rasenya dah). Kalu terus kahwin lagi bagus tak yah tengok cerita dia org pun tak pe dah, cukup puas hati .

CL & OS ni :@

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2010 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kapamilyaako23 at 23-3-2010 09:50

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2010 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kapamilyaako23 at 23-3-2010 10:13

I hope for more projects for Echotin.. may it be individually but more so of them together... that would really  be nice!

Kristine just wrapped up a afternoon miniseries with Oyo... PHR's Lumang Piso para sa Lumang Puso.

Echo, filming a movie with KC & Gabby Concepcion

Im sure a lot of Echotinners are not happy that they didnt end up with each other... I guess let's just be happy whatever makes them happy...

How sad my fave loveteams ends up just being friends...
Echotin (Echo w/ Chesca Litton, Tin w/ Oyo now)
Bea-lloydie (JLC broke up w/ Ruffa G... but now dating Bea's bestfriend, Shaina Magdayao)

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 04:41 PM | Show all posts
How sad my fave loveteams ends up just being friends...
Echotin (Echo w/ Chesca Litton, Tin w/ Oyo now)
Bea-lloydie (JLC broke up w/ Ruffa G... but now dating Bea's bestfriend, Shaina Magdayao)

kapamilyaako23 Post at 23-3-2010 10:05

is that true????? JLC with Shaina Magdayo??? OMG...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 08:37 PM | Show all posts
378# kapamilyaako23

yeps. i agreed..echo n tin2 werent together was the worst n saddest thin'..at least, bea n lloydy never been lovers in real life so we cant expect 'em 2 b 2gather..so i dont mind if lloydy is end up w/ shaina..

but, i'll be so delighted if i can watch 'em in reel life together coz we cant control their fate..let's hope the best 4 'em n hopefully someday they'll realize how beautiful the life will be for 'em 2gather..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075823 second(s), 42 queries .