CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 861|Reply: 3

[IT & Technology] How to migrate MBOX file into Office 365 account?

[Copy link]
Post time 31-10-2022 02:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by chhaviraj at 31-10-2022 02:45 PM

You want to transfer emails from the MBOX file to Office 365 email account, then install MailsDaddy MBOX to Office 365 migration tool to your PC. This windows-based utility helps you to import MBOX files into Office 365 in batch. You can also migrate MBOX to PST format using the solution.

Steps to import theMBOX file to Office 365 using MailDaddy MBOX to Office 365 Software

• Download the MailsDaddy MBOX to Office 365 migrator.
  • Run this Software and click on the Browse button
  • Click ADD MBOX files(browse file) >>     click Next button.
  • After that, select the folder you want to migrate into o365     >> Click on the Export button.
  • A     new window will appear, Select the Office 365 option and Choose Primary,     Archive, or Shared mailbox >>     Next.
  • Type the Office 365 credential like Tenant ID, Client id, Client     Secret (Value), and User ID
  • Now hit the Sign in button to     start the process.

Read More - https://www.mailsdaddy.com/mbox-to-office-365-migration-tool/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2022 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Well, I can tell you that for me, working with it was highly complicated for me, and I have no idea what I'd do if I didn't discover dynamics 365 business central and started working with this company because it helped me take my business to a new level. You can check it out as well if you're interested, you won't regret it.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2022 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Use MBOX to Office 365 Migration Tool to import MBOX to Office 365 without any technical knowledge. It converts multiple MBOX files to Office 365 without disturbing the folder hierarchy. The tool ignores duplicate emails by applying filters on the bases of To, From, Bcc, Subject, and Body.
If you are looking for an effective way to migrate MBOX to office 365, then this article can help you.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2022 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Many users are searching for a reliable and intuitive solution to Import MBOX file to Office 365. That's why here, I came up with a solution. You can follow this informative article. It will provide you with the complete solution to efficiently import MBOX files into Office 365.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 09:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074729 second(s), 35 queries .