ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 21034|Reply: 55

koleksi hantu antarabangsa....

[Copy link]
Post time 26-2-2011 11:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by annehuda at 5-3-2011 21:09

kat sini aku nak compilekan hantu-hantu yg terdapat kat negara-negara luar. duk baca padal cik pon, cik poc je bosan gak kan? for the first post, hantu dari ireland. banshee namanye...

banshee ni mengikut encik wiki adalah pembawa kematian kepada beberapa keluarga di ireland dan sebahagian tempat di scotland.  banshee ni dikatakan akan menangis atau meratap bila ada kematian dalam famili tu. digambarkan sebagai sorg perempuan yg sgt cantik atau sgt tua hodoh,The hag may also appear as a washer-woman, or bean-nighe (washing woman), and is seen washing the blood stained clothes or armour of those who are about to die.

kisah paling famous psl banshee,  In 1437, King James I of Scotland was approached by an Irish seer or banshee who foretold his murder at the instigation of the Earl of Atholl. but.....Sightings of Banshees have been reported as recently as 1948.[1]  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 11:57 AM | Show all posts
for this post, kisah benar pengalaman jumpe banshee yg aku kopipes dr website lain

This an experience related to me by my niece that she had down by a creek on her father's land just about a month ago.

I was in the mood for being alone and just doing the contemplative thing so I went down to the cliffs down behind the house away from everybody. I have a favorite quiet spot that I go to that over looks the large creek running through our property. Spring was getting into full swing and the day was wonderfully warm and sunny, with buzzing bees busily gathering the first pollen of the season and birds singing, so I went to my quiet spot to enjoy the day for a while.

I hadn't been there for very long when suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted something white and turned to get a better look at it. There, down by the creek, was a woman washing something in the water. She had long, flowing white hair, and was wearing a white dress that didn't appear to have any decoration of any kind. I noticed that she appeared to be washing rags that were stained with blood. Every time she would dip them into the creek, and then wring them out, the water ran red.

At first, I was rather annoyed that there was a stranger on our property and almost called out to ask what she was doing here trespassing. Then a freezing chill hit me. It surrounded me and it felt like the coldness of death. There was not a sound. No birds sang, not a leaf rustled. I continued to watch the woman in spite of the fact that fear was creeping up my spine like a sack full of spiders. She seemed to be young, but I could not really tell for certain because I could not see her face. And, she seemed to be very sad. Then, to my amazement, she vanished before my eyes! Fading like a mist.

I sat there dumbfounded for a moment, and the realization hit me that I had seen some kind of a ghost! I was still feeling that freezing cold, and even though it was around 80 degrees, I was shivering. I decided that I'd had enough contemplation at my quiet spot for today and ran back to the house, my mind racing crazily with what I had seen. Who was this ghost? Why was she down by the creek washing bloody rags?

I decided to email my aunt and ask her if she could give me any clues. She had lots of experience with the paranormal and had done lots of research into this kind of stuff. Besides, she would be the only one who would believe me. I told her my story and she told me that what I had seen was most likely a Bean Nighe (pronounced ben-neeya), also known as the washer woman. She explained that this type of specter, or ghost, was seen when there was to be a death in the family. Sometimes they will moan or scream, or some are seen just sitting brushing their hair. She told me to be glad I didn't see the ghost's face. It was bad enough that I had even seen one of these type of ghosts anyway. I hope I never see another.

http://www.trueghosttales.com/stories/bean-nighe.php

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:06 PM | Show all posts
ni kisah hantu dari jepun plak. tajuknye Hōichi the Earless.

hoichi ni adalah sorg pemain alat muzik tradisional yg bagus kt jepun zaman dulu-dulu, tapi hoichi ni buta, miskin lak tu. hoichi tinggal kt kuil bersama2 ngan sami-sami kat situ. jadi satu malam, datanglah sorg samurai ni, jemput si Hoichi ni utk membuat persembahan kepada tuan dia.  jadi si hoichi ni dibawakla ke tempat tersebut. persembahannya sgt lah menarik skali hinggakan esoknye si hoichi di jemput lg sekali utk membuat persembahan kepada pegawai tersebut.

malam hoichi hilang tu, si sami yg tinggal bersama-sama hoichi ni pelik, mane pegi hoichi ni malam2? jadi pada malam kedua dia buat persembahan, sami-sami ni pegi lah cari hoichi dan alangkah terkejutnye diorg bila nampak hoichi main alat muzik sorang-sorang kat kawasan kubur. sapekah si samurai dan tuannye itu? sendiri mau pikiaq naaa....

esok paginye, si sami ni pun tulis ayat jampi kat seluruh badan hoichi. jampi ni akan menyebabkan hoichi jadi halimunan.  tapi malangnye diorg lupa nak tulis ayat jampi kat telinga hoichi. jadi bila si hantu samurai ni datang jemput hoishi, dia cuma nampak telinga jek. jadi si hantu ni potongla kedua-dua telinga hoishi sbg bukti kepada tuan die...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:09 PM | Show all posts
yuki-onna

A long time ago, there lived two woodcutters, Minokichi and Mosaku. Minokichi was young and Mosaku was very old.

One winter day, they could not come back home because of a snowstorm. They found a hut in the mountain and decided to sleep there. On this particular evening, Mosaku woke up and found a beautiful lady with white clothes. She breathed on old Mosaku and he was frozen to death.

She then approached Minokichi to breathe on him, but stared at him for a while, and said, "I thought I was going to kill you, the same as that old man, but I will not, because you are young and beautiful. You must not tell anyone about this incident. If you tell anyone about me, I will kill you."

Several years later, Minokichi met a beautiful young lady, named Oyuki (yuki = "snow") and married her. She was a good wife. Minokichi and Oyuki had several children and lived happily for many years. Mysteriously, she did not age.

One night, after the children were asleep, Minokichi said to Oyuki: "Whenever I see you, I am reminded of a mysterious incident that happened to me. When I was young, I met a beautiful young lady like you. I do not know if it was a dream or if she was a Yuki-onna..."

After finishing his story, Oyuki suddenly stood up, and said "That woman you met was me! I told you that I would kill you if you ever told anyone about that incident. However, I can't kill you because of our children. Take care of our children... " Then she melted and disappeared. No one saw her again.

In some versions, she chose not to kill him rather because he told her which she did not treat as a broken promise given that he never told anyone else. However, she parts to the afterlife afterward the same way.

adapted from Kwaidan: Stories and Studies of Strange Things

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:11 PM | Show all posts
The Dream of Akinosuke tells of Akinosuke, a gōshi (yeoman or land-holding farmer) living in feudal Japan. Akinosuke often takes a nap under a great cedar tree in his garden. One day, Akinosuke is sitting under this tree, eating and chatting with friends, when he suddenly becomes very tired, and falls asleep.

Upon waking, he finds himself still under the tree, but his friends have gone. Coming toward him, Akinosuke sees a great royal procession, full of richly dressed attendants. The procession approaches him, and informs him that the King of Tokoyo (a dream world that Hearn compares to Horai) requests his presence at his court. Akinosuke agrees to accompany the procession, and when he arrives at the palace, he is invited before the King. To his astonishment, the King offers Akinosuke his daughter in marriage, and the two are wed immediately.

A few days later, the King tells Akinosuke that he is being sent to be the governor of an island province. Together with his beautiful wife, Akinosuke goes to the island, and rules it for many years. The island is idyllic, with bountiful crops and no crime, and Akinosuke's wife bears him seven children.

However, one day, without warning, Akinosuke's wife becomes ill and dies. The grieving Akinosuke goes to great trouble to hold a proper funeral, and he erects a large monument in his wife's memory. After some time, a message arrives from the King, saying that Akinosuke will be sent back to where he came from, and telling him not to worry about his children, as they will be well cared for. As Akinosuke sails away from the island, it suddenly disappears, and he is shocked to find himself sitting under the cedar tree, his friends still chatting as if nothing has happened.

Akinosuke recounts his dream. One of his friends tells him that he was only asleep for a few moments, but while he was asleep, something strange happened: a yellow butterfly seemed to come from Akinosuke's mouth. The butterfly was grabbed by an ant and taken under the cedar tree. Just before Akinosuke awoke, the butterfly reappeared from under the tree. His friends wonder if the butterfly could have been Akinosuke's soul, and the group decides to investigate. Under the cedar tree, they find a great kingdom of ants, which Akinosuke realizes was the Kingdom he visited in his dream. Looking for his island home, he finds a separate nest, and investigating further, he finds a small stone that resembles a burial monument. Digging beneath it, he finds a small female ant buried in a clay coffin.

yg hebatnye citer ni telah diadaptasikan kepada satu episod star trek, tajuk inner light

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:14 PM | Show all posts
cina pun ade hantu gak. tp hantu ni rasanye plg famous dan dikenali ramai kot. hantu pokok pisang atau nama cinanye...Bā Jiāo Guǐ

female ghost which dwells in a banana tree and appears wailing under the tree at night, sometimes carrying a baby. In some folk tales from Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia, some greedy people ask for lottery numbers from the ghost in hope of winning money. They tie a red string around the tree trunk and stick sharp needles into it and then tie the other end of the string to his/her bed. At night, the ghost appears and begs the person to set her free in return for winning lottery numbers. If the person does not fulfill his/her promise to set the ghost free after winning the lottery, he/she will meet with a horrifying death. This ghost is often likened to the Pontianak from Malay folklore.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:17 PM | Show all posts

ingat lg tak hantu ni? hehehe org cina panggil Jiāng Shī.

the Chinese "vampire" which literally means "stiff corpse". In fact, it behaves more like a zombie rather than a vampire. They are reanimated corpses which move by hopping and kill living beings to absorb their "life essence". They arise when the soul of the dead fails to leave the corpse due to improper death or simply out of mischief.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:20 PM | Show all posts

pic ni aku kopipes dr filem di sini ada hantu.  hantu askar jepun yg faymes ni dipggl Rì Běn Guǐ Bīng.
the spirits of Japanese soldiers who died during the Second World War. Although these ghosts are not "Chinese" in nature, they specifically appear only in modern Chinese ghost stories. These ghosts are usually seen dressed in military uniforms and carrying rifles, or Katanas for officers. The Chinese, especially those who suffered during the Japanese occupation of eastern China and Southeast Asia during the War, see Japanese soldiers as brutal killers of countless civilians. The appearance of this ghost evokes feelings of loneliness, death, cruelty, torment and fear

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2011 12:21 PM | Show all posts
menarik, tapi yg hoichi tu cam merepek plak... bley antu potong telinge or ek? yg banshee tu taw da, kire antu baik ni... tolong basuh baju orang ni

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 12:23 PM | Show all posts
menarik, tapi yg hoichi tu cam merepek plak... bley antu potong telinge or ek? yg banshee tu taw da, kire antu baik ni... tolong basuh baju orang ni

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 12:27 PM | Show all posts
ingat lg tak hantu ni? hehehe org cina panggil Jiāng Shī.

the Chinese "vampire" which liter ...
annehuda Post at 26-2-2011 12:17

Inilah dia... hantu lompat-lompat.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:49 PM | Show all posts
bloody mary

A long time ago there was a little girl named Mary. She grew very ill and fell into a deep coma. The local doctor was old and feeble and without knowing any better, he believed she was dead. He informed the family and they had a funeral and buried the poor girl alive! Mary’s family lived very close to the graveyard where she was laid to rest. The first night, Mary’s mother thought that she heard a scream coming from Mary’s grave, but no one believed her. Days later, Mary’s mother convinced the family to dig up her grave. When they did, they found Mary dead, but they also saw scratches on the top of the coffin and Mary’s fingernails were bloody from her efforts to escape the grave.

Now if you follow these instructions, you may be able to see Mary for yourself. At midnight on Friday the 13th, turn off all the lights in your house. Go to the bathroom and turn on the water in the shower and the sink. Flush the toilet, look into the mirror and say “Bloody Mary” 5 times. She will appear in mirror. You need to hurry and turn on the light or she will stab you in the back.

walaupun ini sekadar urban legend, tp signifikan nye suatu ketika dulu, mmg org yg dipercayai dah mati ni, akan diikat satu tali kat ibu jari kaki or mana-mana bahagian badan diorg yg bleh bergerak, tali itu akan dihubungkan kepada loceng. jd kalau tiba2 org tu hidup balik (sebenarnye belum mati lagi), bolehlah diorg gerakkan loceng tu. dan mmg akan ada org jaga kubur tersebut malam-malam. hence the name graveyard shift...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 12:57 PM | Show all posts
bloody mary

A long time ago there was a little girl named Mary. She grew very ill and fell into ...
annehuda Post at 26-2-2011 12:49

ni ade lam discovery dlu kan? pasal graveyard shift ni, tapi2 last2 tade pun yg idup balik.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by annehuda at 26-2-2011 13:04

The amityville house...

korg mesti penah dgr ttg kisah rumah berhantu ni kan?

In November 1974, Ronald DeFeo murdered his entire family, shooting them all with a .35 Marlin Rifle. According to DeFeo he was being controlled by evil spirits and heard voices. He was sentenced to six life sentences. A year later Kathy and George Lutz moved in. They moved out after a month. They made incredible claims of black ooze coming from toilets, doors blown off hinges, unexplained teeth marks, a pit to hell in the basement, and of course the bleeding walls. It was a little too sensational for most people to believe.

But there were some remarkable things that did have some truth. Goerge Lutz did look very much like Ronald DeFeo. So much it is literally scary. The stories that the Lutz’s told sounded like previous cases of demonic possession, but many claimed they were just rumors.

but get this, Recently the house has been occupied by new owners, they have reported nothing unusual.  jadi adakah rumah tersebut betul-betul berhantu? sendiri mau pikiaq naaa...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 01:20 PM | Show all posts
kat malaysia ada green lady, tp kt huntingdon college alabama ade red lady

suatu waktu dulu, kt kolej perempuan ni ade student bernama martha bunuh diri sebab depression. die ni mmg obses ngan warna merah, suma benda dlm blik die warna merah.  This happened "a long time ago", according to Windham, but students at Huntingdon have alleged that on the date of Martha's suicide each year rays of crimson light flash down from the transom of her room, and the Red Lady returns to haunt the corridors of Pratt Hall. Students have allegedly reported seeing Martha's ghost on Pratt Hall's fourth floor, claiming to have seen it pass through walls or closed doors. Today, Pratt Hall has been converted from a dormatory to the college's Department of Education and Psychology.[9]

ni pic kolej tu

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 01:38 PM | Show all posts
Bagus2..menarik baca cerita hantu ni..hehe..sila-sila TT sambung..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2011 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Saya ada baca kat mana tah.......kat bod ni jugak kot......

Dia kata, hantu kat negeri mat salleh ni tak takut ayat Quran tapi diorang takut ayat bible.....

Kalau nak halau hantu diorang kena panggil padri tak boleh panggil ustaz....tak jalan....

Betul ke nih??

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 02:38 PM | Show all posts
perphhhh.....bermacam-macam jenis hantu ada kat dunia nie....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 02:41 PM | Show all posts
pekata kalau Topik ni diubah jadik Koleksi Hantu antarabangsa...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 03:20 PM | Show all posts
pekata kalau Topik ni diubah jadik Koleksi Hantu antarabangsa...
medangmru Post at 26-2-2011 14:41

yup.. sgt sesuai

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 10:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.119981 second(s), 46 queries .