ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 21035|Reply: 55

koleksi hantu antarabangsa....

[Copy link]
Post time 26-2-2011 11:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by annehuda at 5-3-2011 21:09

kat sini aku nak compilekan hantu-hantu yg terdapat kat negara-negara luar. duk baca padal cik pon, cik poc je bosan gak kan? for the first post, hantu dari ireland. banshee namanye...

banshee ni mengikut encik wiki adalah pembawa kematian kepada beberapa keluarga di ireland dan sebahagian tempat di scotland.  banshee ni dikatakan akan menangis atau meratap bila ada kematian dalam famili tu. digambarkan sebagai sorg perempuan yg sgt cantik atau sgt tua hodoh,The hag may also appear as a washer-woman, or bean-nighe (washing woman), and is seen washing the blood stained clothes or armour of those who are about to die.

kisah paling famous psl banshee,  In 1437, King James I of Scotland was approached by an Irish seer or banshee who foretold his murder at the instigation of the Earl of Atholl. but.....Sightings of Banshees have been reported as recently as 1948.[1]  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 11:57 AM | Show all posts
for this post, kisah benar pengalaman jumpe banshee yg aku kopipes dr website lain

This an experience related to me by my niece that she had down by a creek on her father's land just about a month ago.

I was in the mood for being alone and just doing the contemplative thing so I went down to the cliffs down behind the house away from everybody. I have a favorite quiet spot that I go to that over looks the large creek running through our property. Spring was getting into full swing and the day was wonderfully warm and sunny, with buzzing bees busily gathering the first pollen of the season and birds singing, so I went to my quiet spot to enjoy the day for a while.

I hadn't been there for very long when suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted something white and turned to get a better look at it. There, down by the creek, was a woman washing something in the water. She had long, flowing white hair, and was wearing a white dress that didn't appear to have any decoration of any kind. I noticed that she appeared to be washing rags that were stained with blood. Every time she would dip them into the creek, and then wring them out, the water ran red.

At first, I was rather annoyed that there was a stranger on our property and almost called out to ask what she was doing here trespassing. Then a freezing chill hit me. It surrounded me and it felt like the coldness of death. There was not a sound. No birds sang, not a leaf rustled. I continued to watch the woman in spite of the fact that fear was creeping up my spine like a sack full of spiders. She seemed to be young, but I could not really tell for certain because I could not see her face. And, she seemed to be very sad. Then, to my amazement, she vanished before my eyes! Fading like a mist.

I sat there dumbfounded for a moment, and the realization hit me that I had seen some kind of a ghost! I was still feeling that freezing cold, and even though it was around 80 degrees, I was shivering. I decided that I'd had enough contemplation at my quiet spot for today and ran back to the house, my mind racing crazily with what I had seen. Who was this ghost? Why was she down by the creek washing bloody rags?

I decided to email my aunt and ask her if she could give me any clues. She had lots of experience with the paranormal and had done lots of research into this kind of stuff. Besides, she would be the only one who would believe me. I told her my story and she told me that what I had seen was most likely a Bean Nighe (pronounced ben-neeya), also known as the washer woman. She explained that this type of specter, or ghost, was seen when there was to be a death in the family. Sometimes they will moan or scream, or some are seen just sitting brushing their hair. She told me to be glad I didn't see the ghost's face. It was bad enough that I had even seen one of these type of ghosts anyway. I hope I never see another.

http://www.trueghosttales.com/stories/bean-nighe.php

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:06 PM | Show all posts
ni kisah hantu dari jepun plak. tajuknye Hōichi the Earless.

hoichi ni adalah sorg pemain alat muzik tradisional yg bagus kt jepun zaman dulu-dulu, tapi hoichi ni buta, miskin lak tu. hoichi tinggal kt kuil bersama2 ngan sami-sami kat situ. jadi satu malam, datanglah sorg samurai ni, jemput si Hoichi ni utk membuat persembahan kepada tuan dia.  jadi si hoichi ni dibawakla ke tempat tersebut. persembahannya sgt lah menarik skali hinggakan esoknye si hoichi di jemput lg sekali utk membuat persembahan kepada pegawai tersebut.

malam hoichi hilang tu, si sami yg tinggal bersama-sama hoichi ni pelik, mane pegi hoichi ni malam2? jadi pada malam kedua dia buat persembahan, sami-sami ni pegi lah cari hoichi dan alangkah terkejutnye diorg bila nampak hoichi main alat muzik sorang-sorang kat kawasan kubur. sapekah si samurai dan tuannye itu? sendiri mau pikiaq naaa....

esok paginye, si sami ni pun tulis ayat jampi kat seluruh badan hoichi. jampi ni akan menyebabkan hoichi jadi halimunan.  tapi malangnye diorg lupa nak tulis ayat jampi kat telinga hoichi. jadi bila si hantu samurai ni datang jemput hoishi, dia cuma nampak telinga jek. jadi si hantu ni potongla kedua-dua telinga hoishi sbg bukti kepada tuan die...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:09 PM | Show all posts
yuki-onna

A long time ago, there lived two woodcutters, Minokichi and Mosaku. Minokichi was young and Mosaku was very old.

One winter day, they could not come back home because of a snowstorm. They found a hut in the mountain and decided to sleep there. On this particular evening, Mosaku woke up and found a beautiful lady with white clothes. She breathed on old Mosaku and he was frozen to death.

She then approached Minokichi to breathe on him, but stared at him for a while, and said, "I thought I was going to kill you, the same as that old man, but I will not, because you are young and beautiful. You must not tell anyone about this incident. If you tell anyone about me, I will kill you."

Several years later, Minokichi met a beautiful young lady, named Oyuki (yuki = "snow") and married her. She was a good wife. Minokichi and Oyuki had several children and lived happily for many years. Mysteriously, she did not age.

One night, after the children were asleep, Minokichi said to Oyuki: "Whenever I see you, I am reminded of a mysterious incident that happened to me. When I was young, I met a beautiful young lady like you. I do not know if it was a dream or if she was a Yuki-onna..."

After finishing his story, Oyuki suddenly stood up, and said "That woman you met was me! I told you that I would kill you if you ever told anyone about that incident. However, I can't kill you because of our children. Take care of our children... " Then she melted and disappeared. No one saw her again.

In some versions, she chose not to kill him rather because he told her which she did not treat as a broken promise given that he never told anyone else. However, she parts to the afterlife afterward the same way.

adapted from Kwaidan: Stories and Studies of Strange Things

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:11 PM | Show all posts
The Dream of Akinosuke tells of Akinosuke, a gōshi (yeoman or land-holding farmer) living in feudal Japan. Akinosuke often takes a nap under a great cedar tree in his garden. One day, Akinosuke is sitting under this tree, eating and chatting with friends, when he suddenly becomes very tired, and falls asleep.

Upon waking, he finds himself still under the tree, but his friends have gone. Coming toward him, Akinosuke sees a great royal procession, full of richly dressed attendants. The procession approaches him, and informs him that the King of Tokoyo (a dream world that Hearn compares to Horai) requests his presence at his court. Akinosuke agrees to accompany the procession, and when he arrives at the palace, he is invited before the King. To his astonishment, the King offers Akinosuke his daughter in marriage, and the two are wed immediately.

A few days later, the King tells Akinosuke that he is being sent to be the governor of an island province. Together with his beautiful wife, Akinosuke goes to the island, and rules it for many years. The island is idyllic, with bountiful crops and no crime, and Akinosuke's wife bears him seven children.

However, one day, without warning, Akinosuke's wife becomes ill and dies. The grieving Akinosuke goes to great trouble to hold a proper funeral, and he erects a large monument in his wife's memory. After some time, a message arrives from the King, saying that Akinosuke will be sent back to where he came from, and telling him not to worry about his children, as they will be well cared for. As Akinosuke sails away from the island, it suddenly disappears, and he is shocked to find himself sitting under the cedar tree, his friends still chatting as if nothing has happened.

Akinosuke recounts his dream. One of his friends tells him that he was only asleep for a few moments, but while he was asleep, something strange happened: a yellow butterfly seemed to come from Akinosuke's mouth. The butterfly was grabbed by an ant and taken under the cedar tree. Just before Akinosuke awoke, the butterfly reappeared from under the tree. His friends wonder if the butterfly could have been Akinosuke's soul, and the group decides to investigate. Under the cedar tree, they find a great kingdom of ants, which Akinosuke realizes was the Kingdom he visited in his dream. Looking for his island home, he finds a separate nest, and investigating further, he finds a small stone that resembles a burial monument. Digging beneath it, he finds a small female ant buried in a clay coffin.

yg hebatnye citer ni telah diadaptasikan kepada satu episod star trek, tajuk inner light

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:14 PM | Show all posts
cina pun ade hantu gak. tp hantu ni rasanye plg famous dan dikenali ramai kot. hantu pokok pisang atau nama cinanye...Bā Jiāo Guǐ

female ghost which dwells in a banana tree and appears wailing under the tree at night, sometimes carrying a baby. In some folk tales from Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia, some greedy people ask for lottery numbers from the ghost in hope of winning money. They tie a red string around the tree trunk and stick sharp needles into it and then tie the other end of the string to his/her bed. At night, the ghost appears and begs the person to set her free in return for winning lottery numbers. If the person does not fulfill his/her promise to set the ghost free after winning the lottery, he/she will meet with a horrifying death. This ghost is often likened to the Pontianak from Malay folklore.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:17 PM | Show all posts

ingat lg tak hantu ni? hehehe org cina panggil Jiāng Shī.

the Chinese "vampire" which literally means "stiff corpse". In fact, it behaves more like a zombie rather than a vampire. They are reanimated corpses which move by hopping and kill living beings to absorb their "life essence". They arise when the soul of the dead fails to leave the corpse due to improper death or simply out of mischief.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:20 PM | Show all posts

pic ni aku kopipes dr filem di sini ada hantu.  hantu askar jepun yg faymes ni dipggl Rì Běn Guǐ Bīng.
the spirits of Japanese soldiers who died during the Second World War. Although these ghosts are not "Chinese" in nature, they specifically appear only in modern Chinese ghost stories. These ghosts are usually seen dressed in military uniforms and carrying rifles, or Katanas for officers. The Chinese, especially those who suffered during the Japanese occupation of eastern China and Southeast Asia during the War, see Japanese soldiers as brutal killers of countless civilians. The appearance of this ghost evokes feelings of loneliness, death, cruelty, torment and fear

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 12:49 PM | Show all posts
bloody mary

A long time ago there was a little girl named Mary. She grew very ill and fell into a deep coma. The local doctor was old and feeble and without knowing any better, he believed she was dead. He informed the family and they had a funeral and buried the poor girl alive! Mary’s family lived very close to the graveyard where she was laid to rest. The first night, Mary’s mother thought that she heard a scream coming from Mary’s grave, but no one believed her. Days later, Mary’s mother convinced the family to dig up her grave. When they did, they found Mary dead, but they also saw scratches on the top of the coffin and Mary’s fingernails were bloody from her efforts to escape the grave.

Now if you follow these instructions, you may be able to see Mary for yourself. At midnight on Friday the 13th, turn off all the lights in your house. Go to the bathroom and turn on the water in the shower and the sink. Flush the toilet, look into the mirror and say “Bloody Mary” 5 times. She will appear in mirror. You need to hurry and turn on the light or she will stab you in the back.

walaupun ini sekadar urban legend, tp signifikan nye suatu ketika dulu, mmg org yg dipercayai dah mati ni, akan diikat satu tali kat ibu jari kaki or mana-mana bahagian badan diorg yg bleh bergerak, tali itu akan dihubungkan kepada loceng. jd kalau tiba2 org tu hidup balik (sebenarnye belum mati lagi), bolehlah diorg gerakkan loceng tu. dan mmg akan ada org jaga kubur tersebut malam-malam. hence the name graveyard shift...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by annehuda at 26-2-2011 13:04

The amityville house...

korg mesti penah dgr ttg kisah rumah berhantu ni kan?

In November 1974, Ronald DeFeo murdered his entire family, shooting them all with a .35 Marlin Rifle. According to DeFeo he was being controlled by evil spirits and heard voices. He was sentenced to six life sentences. A year later Kathy and George Lutz moved in. They moved out after a month. They made incredible claims of black ooze coming from toilets, doors blown off hinges, unexplained teeth marks, a pit to hell in the basement, and of course the bleeding walls. It was a little too sensational for most people to believe.

But there were some remarkable things that did have some truth. Goerge Lutz did look very much like Ronald DeFeo. So much it is literally scary. The stories that the Lutz’s told sounded like previous cases of demonic possession, but many claimed they were just rumors.

but get this, Recently the house has been occupied by new owners, they have reported nothing unusual.  jadi adakah rumah tersebut betul-betul berhantu? sendiri mau pikiaq naaa...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 01:20 PM | Show all posts
kat malaysia ada green lady, tp kt huntingdon college alabama ade red lady

suatu waktu dulu, kt kolej perempuan ni ade student bernama martha bunuh diri sebab depression. die ni mmg obses ngan warna merah, suma benda dlm blik die warna merah.  This happened "a long time ago", according to Windham, but students at Huntingdon have alleged that on the date of Martha's suicide each year rays of crimson light flash down from the transom of her room, and the Red Lady returns to haunt the corridors of Pratt Hall. Students have allegedly reported seeing Martha's ghost on Pratt Hall's fourth floor, claiming to have seen it pass through walls or closed doors. Today, Pratt Hall has been converted from a dormatory to the college's Department of Education and Psychology.[9]

ni pic kolej tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 05:56 PM | Show all posts
kita tunggu respon dr TT........
medangmru Post at 26-2-2011 17:20

saya setuju jek....

la ni tgh gigih nk cari hantu org india plak...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 06:10 PM | Show all posts
korg kenal hantu penanggal?hantu ni famous gak kt southeast asia.

The same spirit is part of the popular folklore in Thailand under the name Krasue, in Cambodia as Ap (អាប) and in Laos, as Phi-Kasu or Kasu.

A similar spirit is also found in the traditions of the Malaysia and Indonesia, where it is called Penanggalan or Hantu Penanggal, as well as the Philippines, where it is identified with the local spirit Manananggal. The folklore also entered Vietnamese culture, as ma da, via tribal societies of Vietnam's Western Higlands.

tp aku nk citer pasal versi thailand.krasue namenye
A Krasue or Ap is a malevolent spirit appearing during the night. It manifests itself as a woman, usually young and beautiful, with her internal organs hanging down from the neck, trailing below the head.[1]

Since it has no lower body this spirit hovers in the air above the ground. The organs below the head include a length of intestine and are usually represented freshly daubed with blood. Her teeth often include pointed fangs in vampire-fashion.

It is believed that this spirit was formerly a rich person with a length of black gauze or ribbon tied around the head and neck as protection from the sunshine. The ghost originated with the possession of this woman by an evil spirit which turned her into a head suspended in the air with some internal organs hanging from the neck after the separation of the head from the body.

This hungry ghost is always active in the night when it goes out hunting, seeking blood to drink or raw flesh to devour.[2]

This ghost can prey on pregnant women in their homes just before or after the childbirth. It uses an elongated proboscis-like tongue to catch the fetus or its placenta within the womb and its sharp teeth to devour it. This habit, among other unmentionable things that this spirit does, is believed to be the cause of many diseases affecting mainly women during their pregnancy. Attacking pregnant women is a feature Krasue or Ap shares with the Filipina ghost Manananggal.

In order to protect the pregnant women from becoming victims before birth, their relatives place thorny branches around the house. This improvised thorny fence discourages the Krasue coming to suck the blood and causing other sufferings to the pregnant lady within the house.[3]

After the birth, the woman's relatives must take the cut placenta far away for burial to hide it from the Krasue. There is the belief that if the placenta is buried deep enough the spirit can't find it. To crush the still body which can be left sleeping or sitting is fatal to the spirit. The flying head will return after hunting but rejoin with the wrong body which will lead to suffer pain until death.

The creature will die if the intestines get cut off or if its body disappears or gets hidden by someone. If the top part of the body fails to find the lower half before daybreak it will die if it does not rejoin the other half when sunlight comes. Some traditions believe that the creature can be destroyed by burning them alive.

sebijik mcm penanggal melayu kan? dh kuar filem pun

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Botan Dōrō

On the first night of Obon, a beautiful woman and a young girl holding a peony lantern stroll by the house of the widowed samurai Ogiwara Shinnojo. Ogiwara is instantly smitten with the woman, named Otsuyu, and vows an eternal relationship. From that night onward, the woman and the girl visit at dusk, always leaving before dawn. An elderly neighbor, suspicious of the girl, peeks into his home and finds Ogiwara in bed with a skeleton. Consulting a Buddhist priest, Ogiwara finds that he is in danger unless he can resist the woman, and he places a protection charm on his house. The woman is then unable to enter his house, but calls him from outside. Finally, unable to resist, Ogiwara goes out to greet her, and is led back to her house, a grave in a temple. In the morning, Ogiwara's dead body is found entwined with the woman's skeleton.[9]

citer hantu jepun...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 12:30 PM | Show all posts
kuchisake-onna....urban legend plg terkenal kt jepun...

The legend is said to originate with a young woman who lived hundreds of years ago (some versions of the legend state the Heian period which was about 794 to 1185) and was either the wife or concubine of a samurai. She is said to have been very beautiful but also very vain, and possibly cheating on her husband. The samurai, extremely jealous and feeling cuckolded, attacked her and slit her mouth from ear to ear, screaming "Who'll think you're beautiful now?!"

kuchisake-onna ni akan berjalan-jalan selalunye waktu malam, pakai topeng muka. kt jepun mmg perkara biasa pakai surgical mask, jd nothing suspicious la.  When she encounters someone (primarily children, teenagers or college/high school students), she will shyly ask, "Am I pretty?" ("Watashi kirei?"). If the person answers yes, she will take off her mask and say, "How about now?" ("Kore demo?"). At this point, if the victim answers "No," she will slay them or cut their mouths to resemble hers (in many versions, her weapon is a pair of scissors). Before she kills the victims that responded with no, she would take them to her old house where her husband cut her. If the victim tells her she is pretty a second time, she follows the victim home and slays them at the doorway to their residence, due to the fact that "kirei" (きれい), Japanese for 'pretty,' is a near homophone of "kiru" (切る), the imperative form of "to cut". In other versions of the myth if you reply yes after she removes the mask she will give you a large blood soaked ruby and walk away. Another version says that if you reply yes, she will take her scissors and cut your mouth from ear to ear, making you resemble her, but may let you live. On most versions of the myth she is impossible to escape, as she can either appear in front of you no matter which way you turn or can move at superhuman speeds and catch you.

During the seventies, the urban legend went that if the victim answers "You're average", they are saved. When the urban legend was revived around 2000, the answer that would save you was changed to "so-so," with the change that this answer causes the kuchisake-onna to think about what to do, and her victim can escape while she is in thought. One other way is to ask her if you are pretty, she will get confused and leave. In 2010, by telling her you have a previous engagement to attend to, she will pardon her manners and excuse herself from your presence.

During the spring and summer of 1979, rumors abounded throughout Japan about sightings of the Kuchisake-onna having hunted down children.

but get this....

on oktober 2007, ada sorg koroner ni jumpe satu rekod ttg mayat sorg perempuan mati kene langgar. perempuan ni tgh mengejar budak-budak time tu, dan perempuan ni mulut terkoyak, mcm gambar di atas. jadi adakah kuchisake-onna ni sekadar urban legend atau the real deal....?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-3-2011 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by annehuda at 5-3-2011 21:20

hantu scotland, shellycoat

In Scottish and Northern English[1] folklore, a shellycoat is a type of bogeyman that haunts rivers and streams. The name comes from the coat of shells these creatures are said to wear, which rattle upon movement. Shellycoats are considered to be relatively harmless; they may mislead wanderers, particularly those they think are trespassing upon the creature's territory, but without malice.[2] A common tactic of a shellycoat would be to cry out as if drowning and then laugh at the distracted victim.

Many places on the coast of Scotland have names that reference the shellycoat. Supposedly, shellycoats are particularly fond of the area around the river Hermitage, in Liddesdale.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-3-2011 09:27 PM | Show all posts
korg penah tgk jeepers creepers? actually jeepers tu diinspirasikan dari hantu legend english, spring heeled jack

Spring Heeled Jack (also Springheel Jack, Spring-heel Jack, etc.) is a character from English folklore said to have existed during the Victorian era and able to jump extraordinarily high. The first claimed sighting of Spring Heeled Jack that is known occurred in 1837.[1] Later alleged sightings were reported all over England, from London up to Sheffield and Liverpool, but they were especially prevalent in suburban London and later in the Midlands and Scotland.[2]

Many theories have been proposed to ascertain the nature and identity of Spring Heeled Jack. The urban legend of Spring Heeled Jack gained immense popularity in its time due to the tales of his bizarre appearance and ability to make extraordinary leaps, to the point where he became the topic of several works of fiction.

Spring Heeled Jack was described by people claiming to have seen him as having a terrifying and frightful appearance, with diabolical physiognomy, clawed hands, and eyes that "resembled red balls of fire". One report claimed that, beneath a black cloak, he wore a helmet and a tight-fitting white garment like an "oilskin". Many stories also mention a "Devil-like" aspect. Spring Heeled Jack was said to be tall and thin, with the appearance of a gentleman, and capable of making great leaps. Several reports mention that he could breathe out blue and white flames and that he wore sharp metallic claws at his fingertips. At least two people claimed that he was able to speak comprehensible English.

yg famousnye spring heeled jack ni circa 1830-40 ni selalu muncul di england smpi kuar paper.  jadi bleh dikatakan banyak dokumen yg membuktikan kewujudan makhluk ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-3-2011 01:31 PM | Show all posts
ini mcm citer hantu pokok pisang dalam "Sini ada hantu jer"...
zafira Post at 7-3-2011 12:58

memang pun...hehehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2011 03:50 PM | Show all posts
dah lama plak tak update thread ni

Vetala

In Hindu folklore, the vetala is an evil spirit who haunts cemeteries and takes demonic possession of corpses. They make their displeasure known by troubling humans. They can drive people mad, kill children, and cause miscarriages, but also guard villages.

They are hostile spirits of the dead trapped in the 'twilight zone' between life and afterlife. These creatures can be repelled by the chanting of holy mantras. One can free them from their ghostly existence by performing their funerary rites. Being unaffected by the laws of space and time, they have an uncanny knowledge about the past, present, and future and a deep insight into human nature. Therefore many sorcerers seek to capture them and turn them into slaves.

A sorcerer once asked King Vikramaditya to capture a vetala who lived in a tree that stood in the middle of a cremation ground. The only way to do that was by keeping silent.

Every time Vikramaditya caught the vetala, the vetala would enchant the king with a story that would end with a question. No matter how hard he tried, Vikramaditya would not be able to resist answering the question. This would enable the vetala to escape and return to his tree. The stories of the vetala have been compiled in the book Baital Pachisi.

There is also a strong Vetala cult in the Konkan region, under the names of Betal, Vetal, etc. Since Shri Betal is said to be the brother of Shri Shantadurga. Therefore, wherever a temple of Shantadurga is, there will be a temple dedicated in honour of Shri Betal either within the temple complex of Shri Shantadurga or somewhere in the sylvan surroundings.. It seems, however, that the relation between the literary Vetala and this demigod's is feeble at best. There is a Shree Betal temple ( बेताळ ) in Amona, Goa. Vetal is the worshipper (or sevak) of Kala Bhairava and is the head of all spirits and ghouls and vampires and all kinds of pisachas. He has another form which is a more potent and fiery form, that of Agni Vetal who is the sevak of none other than Kalika. Lord Agnivetal has flames on his head and controls fire. He is also known as Agya Vetal. Agnivetal is used by Tantriks to perform evil black magic on people. But it isn't Lord Agnivetal's fault because the Tantriks misuse the powers given to them on propitiating Agnivetal(rather his Daityas which are at his feet-they are the ones who accept the blood sacrifices).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2011 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Churel
The Churel is the revenant of a woman who dies when bearing a child or has somehow broke some religious taboos when dying.

The basic form of the churrel is sometimes described as having reversed feet and no mouth. According to another description, she has long, pendant breasts, sharp long teeth, unkempt hair, and a black tongue. But she can appear as a beautiful young woman who seduces young men and keeps them enthralled, draining them of their vitality, until they prematurely become grey-haired old men. She preys mainly upon her relatives. The ways to prevent or get rid of a churrel include:

->Piercing the thumb and fore-fingers of the corpse with nails.
->Binding the the toes of the corpse together with an iron ring.
->Breaking the legs of the corpse above the ankles.
->Burying the corpse the corpse face downwards.
->Burying the corpse in a special place such as one near the house which was always in shadow at high noon.
->Fixing an iron nail at each of the four corners of the burial site.
->Placing millet or mustard seeds, or thorns or iron nails, in the grave itself and/or on the ground above the grave.  
->Placing millet or mustard seeds on the road between the grave and her former home.
->Placing millet or mustard seeds, or thorns or iron nails on the thresholds of her former home.The practices involving millet or mustard seeds had to do with notion that the revenant became pre-occupied with counting these. The same practices and belief here concerning seeds and such occurs in Eastern Europe and, at least to some degree, in many other parts of the world.
->Ritual offerings and rites of exorcism performed at the site of the grave
->Sometimes the corpse was cremated. But then a ball of thread is burned with it in belief that the woman's spirit will be so occupied with unwinding the ball that she will forget the gripe she has with her relatives.

ni hantu dari india...kalau korg baca balik ritual-ritual tu, aku rasa mcm penah baca dan penah diamalkan oleh org melayu dulu-dulu bila ada perempuan mati bersalin...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 03:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078246 second(s), 46 queries .