Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 16056|Reply: 84

[Dunia] Kate Middleton umum menghidap kanser

[Copy link]
Post time 23-3-2024 05:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by maklukpenggoda at 23-3-2024 11:47 PM

LondonCNN —

Catherine, Princess of Wales, revealed Friday she has been diagnosed with cancer and is in the “early stages” of treatment.

The princess, known as Kate, described her diagnosis as a “huge shock” in a video statement released on social media. The news comes two months after she had temporarily stepped away from public life following what Kensington Palace said at the time was surgery for a non-cancerous abdominal condition.

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London and at the time, it was thought that my condition was non-cancerous,” said Catherine, 42, who is married to the heir to the British throne, Prince William.

“The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment.”

Kate continued that “William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family.”

The princess added, “As you can imagine, this has taken time. It has taken me time to recover from major surgery in order to start my treatment. But, most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be ok.

Kate said that she had told them she is “well and getting stronger every day by focusing on the things that will help me heal; in my mind, body and spirits.”

She praised Prince William for being by her side as “a great source of comfort and reassurance” as well as the support she has received from the public.

“We hope that you will understand that, as a family, we now need some time, space and privacy while I complete my treatment. My work has always brought me a deep sense of joy and I look forward to being back when I am able, but for now I must focus on making a full recovery,” the princess said.

She ended her heartfelt message by saying that she was also keeping “all those whose lives have been affected by cancer” in her thoughts.

“For everyone facing this disease, in whatever form, please do not lose faith or hope. You are not alone,” Kate concluded in the video statement, which was filmed by BBC Studios at Windsor on Wednesday.

CNN understands the Prince and Princess of Wales wanted to wait for their young children to be out of school for the Easter holidays before making the announcement.

Prince William has been balancing supporting his wife and children while continuing his public-facing duties and will continue to do so, a royal source told CNN.

The princess started preventative chemotherapy in late February, the source said, adding that Kate had been expected to return to official duties after Easter, however she will now postpone further work until she has been cleared to do so by her medical team.

Kensington Palace is not expected to reveal any further medical details such as the type of cancer or what stage it is.

Preventative chemotherapy is often used after surgery as an “adjuvant” therapy, to weaken the chances of cancer returning, Dr. Karen Knudsen, chief executive officer of the American Cancer Society, told CNN.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2024 06:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Laa...charkes sakit kate pun sakit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2024 06:15 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 06:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So Kate pakai wig ke tuuu

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 06:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by akusukaq at 23-3-2024 06:37 AM

Ramai yg kanser early stage dah 100% sembuh.Yg penting cepat daignose dan cepat treat.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 06:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kurus sgt pun dia ni...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-3-2024 06:38 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sebab macam² kontroversi teori merapu daripada haters, terpaksa la announce melalui video. Kan kalau keluar statement saje, nanti ada yang kata tipu, Kate dah mati la, coma la, dilenyap kan la. Banyak betul masa.

Get Well Soon, Kate.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 07:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
GWS.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2024 07:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dalam artikel tu takde pun cakap kanser ape

Get well soon

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 07:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
GWS..

Kate Nmpk lain sbb x mekap je.. bkn sbb sakit..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 08:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So bodo2 jela video menyoping guna body double aritu.apa motip ntah

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 08:12 AM | Show all posts
sukacactus replied at 23-3-2024 06:04 AM
Laa...charkes sakit kate pun sakit

tu lah... ehhh mcm pelik je

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 08:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
alesandra replied at 23-3-2024 08:01 AM
So bodo2 jela video menyoping guna body double aritu.apa motip ntah

Mana ada body double. Itu memang dia la, blurry video tapi nampak makin kurus.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 08:13 AM | Show all posts
get well soon!cancer tak kenal siapa dan umur.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 08:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
AbukRokok replied at 23-3-2024 08:12 AM
tu lah... ehhh mcm pelik je

Apa yg pelik.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 08:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Heydidle replied

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2024 08:17 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Very composed.  X ada nak pause atau menangis sedih buat announcement herself.  She controlled herself well.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 08:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
delia3003 replied at 23-3-2024 08:12 AM
Mana ada body double. Itu memang dia la, blurry video tapi nampak makin kurus.

Hok olohh buta ke apa.walau aku bukan penilik tegar kate mmg lain laa.body language,cara jln etc.even rambut  minah dlm video tu lagi pjg

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 08:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by delia3003 at 23-3-2024 08:30 AM
alesandra replied at 23-3-2024 08:18 AM
Hok olohh buta ke apa.walau aku bukan penilik tegar kate mmg lain laa.body language,cara jln etc.e ...

Senyum sama, body language, muka je tak mekap. Bodoh sangat la nak ber body double bagai dekat farm market yang selalu diorang pergi, dekat dengan rumah je.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2024 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by nusaraya at 23-3-2024 10:32 AM

Apakah anda semua rakyat Malaysia sudah melakukan doa untok kesembuhan  KATE  MIDDLETON  THE PRINCESS of WALES dengan Tulus aar Beliau segera disembukan dari penyakitnya ....

Jangan pernah lupa bahwa berkat  kemurahan dan kebaikan serta ketulusan hati mereka ... Malaysia  boleh merdeka walaupun harus tetap diharuskan hormat dan memuja-muji mereka .... Dan X boleh dilupakan bahwa semua raja-raja melayu adalah pemuja dan pengikut setia raja dan ratu dari empayar great britain  itu  selamanya...
Mengapa ?

Kerana berkat sokongan British itulah .. Raja-raja Melayu masih tetap berkuasa hingga sekarang  dengan segala sistem feudalistic yang sangat memuakkan itu..... Hehehehe

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 03:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076964 second(s), 53 queries .