ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 4397|Reply: 31

Mak & Anak Selera Anak IKan Yang Sama!

[Copy link]
Post time 12-4-2011 03:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Mum-daughter sex-triangle      
  The middle aged wife of a Arizona politician has been jailed for 13 years for a three year affair with a teenage boy.

Susan Brock began grooming the boy with presents such as an Xbox when he was just 11 years old.

The mother-of-three began having sex with the teen when he was 13 years old and their affair continued until he was 17 years as she attempted to mould him into her ‘toyboy’ lover.

Susan Brock’s three year affair came to light after her teen lover’s girlfriend told his parents

At the same time as she was sleeping with the teenager, her 18 year old daughter was also having sex with the boy.

Rachel Brock will go on trial later this year but is likely to get a lesser sentence on her under age sex charges.

The mother-daughter sex triangle was revealed as Brock, 49, was jailed after pleading guilty to three counts of attempted sexual conduct.

Brock wept in court as she apologised for her behaviour which is said to have left her victim, now aged 17, suffering from 'inescapable depression'.

Fulton Brock has filed for divorce after his wife’s arrest on sex charges

Her husband Fulton, who filed for divorce after his wife’s arrest on sex charges, is a county supervisor iin Arizona.

Prosecutors had said church-going Brock was a predatory mum who had picked out the son of a family friend to satisfy her sexual desires.

She began molesting the boy when he was 14 years old with encounters often taking place in her Lexus car and at her home in Chandler, Arizona.

The dark haired homemaker also helped the teen have sex with his girlfriend and even supplied them with a 'sex kit' including condoms.

Brock’s three year affair came to light after her teen lover’s girlfriend told his parents.

Brock had been charged with 15 counts of abusing the teen, but under a plea deal reached in January pleaded guilty to three lesser charges.

Brock made a tearful plea for forgiveness.

"I hope to pray every day my heart will be healed. I will pray that somehow this could all be made right."

"My heart is swollen with sorrow and regret. I would like to publicly apologise to the victim and his family."

"I’ve offended everyone I love, including my family and my friends. I’ve hurt the victim and his family the most. I know that I need to take responsibility for my actions… Only God knows the intent in my heart. From this point forward I intend to do only good… even if it goes into the eternities."

Rachel Brock who will go on trial later this year has been charged with eight counts of abusing the boy

In a statement to the court, the teen said he had no idea what lay ahead for him when he met Brock.

"I was at the time a typical over-achieving kid," he told the court. "Life seemed rather easy and stable. I quickly grew to trust her. I did not know that she was slowly and methodically setting a trap for me."

"I hope to never see, feel or think of her again. I have been thrown into an inescapable depression."

His father added: "She destroyed my son’s innocence."

Brock was also placed on the sex offenders’ register for life and ordered to pay her victim and his family $1m (RM3.022 million) in restitution.

Brocks’ daughter Rachel will go on trial later this year charged with eight counts of abusing the boy.

Her affair with him began when he was 13 years old and continued while he was also being molested by her mum.
Source: Daily Mail

Published Apr 11 201

p/s sangap tul pompuan-pompuan nih !

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2011 03:41 AM | Show all posts
ajaibnya donia...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 03:42 AM | Show all posts
mana tumpahnya kuah kalau bukan ke nasik ...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 07:27 AM | Show all posts
muka derang ni memang cam gile seks jeh.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 07:38 AM | Show all posts
pompuan matsaleh memang cam gitew...tak peduli skandal mak ke anak, belasah jerk

yg giler tu, budak lelaki yg tak cukup umor pong dia belasah...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 08:32 AM | Show all posts
main dpt, duit sejuta pun dpt

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-4-2011 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Uisshhhhh......ingatkan kat M'sia tadi.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 08:37 AM | Show all posts
best la bdk laki 2...dua2 dia rasa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2011 08:48 AM | Show all posts
tak heran sgt lah....sbb pe'el dorg mmg cenggitu sejak azali.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 08:59 AM | Show all posts
adakah cengini d 1 m'sia neh... i loike

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Reply 5# kamikazebelacan

tak cukup umur ikut piawaian dunia...kalu ikut Islam dah akil baligh dah budak jantan tu...dah boleh jadi bapak pun

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 09:31 AM | Show all posts
kalu ibu je wat sex ngan toyboy dia ok lagi...tapi bila bab anak pompuan dia jugak masuk sex ngan toyboy tu...tu jadi luarbiasa skit...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 10:11 AM | Show all posts
dah macam menatang babi, dalam kandang mak pak anak semua dia panjat.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 10:22 AM | Show all posts
wow sehati sejiwa betul
like mother like daughter
budak lelaki tu jugak yg untung, tua muda semua balun

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 10:26 AM | Show all posts
buy 1 free 1 budak tuuu , sedap pon dapat duit pon dapat

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 10:35 AM | Show all posts
masyallah.kalau dari air muka derang berdua ni..mmg tak sangka betul they can do such thng...kesian budak lelaki tu..sure trauma

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2011 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Barat...aper yang nak dihairankan sangat....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 10:41 AM | Show all posts
nih ikan apa nih.......... ikan patin jugak ka.......

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 11:27 AM | Show all posts
huhu.....memang keje giler derang ni

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 12:02 PM | Show all posts
yg untung budak lelaki tu jugekkk....

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 02:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.279329 second(s), 45 queries .