ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-8-2011 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sweetmm at 12-8-2011 18:58

Mel & Marko!!!

Remember this guy Matt the SYTYCD UK winner

The flying Melanie........

Marko making ppl cry

Mel & Marko!!!

I wished Marko had come 2nd, sayangnya Adam Lambert dah gesa peminat2 vote for Sasha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-8-2011 06:53 PM | Show all posts
The whole episode

That's all for Season 8 where the best dancer at last won

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2011 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Yeah!!!! Melanie !!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2011 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Patutler Mel & Marko marvelous; depa sanggup keluar duit sendiri book studio utk practise lebih masa!!!

So You Think You Can Dance 8 winner, Melanie Moore spoke with reporters this afternoon about her experience on the Nigel Lythgoe-helmed dance competition.

Find out why she thinks she did so well, her thoughts on runner-up Sasha Mallory, trusting Neil Haskell enough to jump into his arms, whether she’d consider being an all-star, her favorite SYTYCD choreographer and MORE.

What does she attribute her success to? The reason why she did so well because her partner “I had an absolutely amazing partner from the beginning. Marko was so strong. I feel like we really carried each other, we fed off of each other.  Marko and I put so much hard work in. Everyone was working really hard. We were the only couple who rented studio space outside of the rehearsal time we did have. We would be in rehearsals all day, and we would go into rehearsals at night. Marko, half the time, wanted to kill me! Because I was so nit-picky.  I need to have things in line before we go onstage. You can really just live in that moment. Our partnership really worked out well. “
Melanie thought Sasha was going to win when it came down to the two of them, “I really did think Sasha was going to win. She’s an absolutely amazing dancer. I’m so inspired by her. They’ve been calling me the favorite since the beginning. Usually the person who is the frontrunner doesn’t win. For some reason or another, it usually doesn’t happen. I didn’t really expect it at all. Sasha really has improved so much over so many strides. She really has grown on people. We weren’t that good of friends in the beginning either, and as she opened up in the competition…I have nothing but love and so much respect for her. I honestly was so ready to be second place and tell her what an amazing job she did. Any of the four of us that were on that stage, I feel like could have taken it.”
Would she consider being an All Star next season? “I have already told them that I don’t care what I have to do, I will be an All-Star, without a doubt. I told them that from the minute I got into the Top 10. I said, ‘OK, here’s the thing, I got into the Top 10 that means I have to be an All Star next year!’ I don’t care if you put me in Bollywood, I don’t don’t care if you put me in Disco, I will be here! (laughs).  I’m hoping that I may be able to be an assistant [choreographer] for some people next year too.”
Who was her favorite choreographer this season? “The choreographer that challenged me the most, and pushed me the hardest was Sony Tayeh. I didn’t get to work with her really intensely until the end when I got to work with her and Sasha. She pushed me so hard because she knew that…was going to be a challenge for me because of the dynamics. They were totally different than what my body naturally does.  She has been so inspiring through the whole process. She really cares about each and every one us that were in the Top 20 to the Top 10 to the Top 4.  She’s been life changing, and she’s so inspiring to all of us that I could not have asked for somebody better to work with. All the choreographers were super-inspiring, but I think that she took it to more of a relationship with us, rather than a choreographer stance. We really knew that she cared about us. When you’re in a piece with her, she’s really intimidating and she’s very scary. But when you dance, you know that she’s watching and that she’s really caring about what you’re doing and she’s pushing through with you.”
Plans after the tour wraps? She wants to go back to school and major in dance instead of art. She doesn’t consider herself and choreographer. “I can improve my solos, and do that kind of stuff, but I’m definitely a dancer right now.”  She looks up to Stacey and Sonya. Maybe after some schooling and learning how to choreograph and a “little bit of growing up” she’d  consider choreography. She’s definitely going to be auditioning.
Did she think she could win? She thought she had a chance, but sitting on stage net to the four, she could not pick a favorite. She felt confident with what she did in the competition. She kept focused throughout the competition.
What style of dance did she struggle to learn: Ballroom and Disco. The hardcore hip hop with Nappy Tabs. “It was super challenging. I would not have gotten through it without Twitch.”
Melanie was homecoming queen at her high school!
She has 10 days off. She plans on taking dance classes at her studio! Her boyfriend is moving back to Athens, she’s going to help him out. “I’m ready to step out of the spotlight, just for a couple of minutes.”
Melanie’s dream is to be in a dance company. She feels she’s more suited for it. She wants to sustain a living dancing.
About the leap into Neil’s arms.  He made her feel comfortable from the start. “Neil’s got a lot of muscle.” They practiced close together, and kept moving further and further back.
She would love to go on tour with Lady Gaga. “Everything she does is so amazing.”  She hasn’t received any offers yet.  She’s very excited about the tour.  She has a lot of routines to remember!
About Kenny Ortega’s offer to join Dirty Dancing “It would be electric to be apart of it.”  It’s her mom’s favorite movie. “It would be so much fun…Kenny Ortega is amazing. I hope it works out.”
Routine she’s most proud of: Tango routine she did with Marko.  She and Marko had to work really hard on it.
Melanie was an art major at Fordham in New York.  She wanted to go to NY to peruse dancing.  She decided not to do dancing in college so that she would have a back up plan.  Art is her second love.
Oil painting is her specialty in art, likes to do impressionist portraits.
Why did she win? “I have no idea. I was so surprised. I tried to make sure that my personality came through. I can never take myself too seriously. I hope that I’m relatable to people.”
What are her plans for the prize money?  “I don’t know…this is so stupid and crazy, but I want to get some nice carry on luggage, or a nice ring and then put the rest of it away.” (laughs)
Before he died, her dad was a risk analyst.   Her mom was an executive nurse.  Her mom has worked hard to put the family in a comfortable position. She instilled a work ethic into herself and her sister.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2011 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Less than 24 hours after So You Think You Can Dance frontrunner Melanie Moore received 47 percent of the vote to be named America’s Favorite Dancer, she shared her feelings with EW. “I feel so blessed,” she says. Then in uncharacteristic fashion, the Georgia pixie admitted that she was confident going in to the finale because she was ”out for blood.” So what else did Melanie have to say that will surprise you? What was her one complaint about the show, and where does she see herself after the tour (hint: there may be a watermelon coming her way!)? Read Melanie’s interview after the jump.
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Hi, Melanie. Congratulations!
MELANIE MOORE: Thank you very much.
You won by quite a margin. What do you think it was about you that captured people’s hearts and got them voting?
I don’t know. I’m honestly just so grateful. I can’t wait for the tour so I can meet a lot of the people who voted for me every week and kept me safe every week. I really still can’t even believe it. I feel so blessed, and I hope that dance has touched people the way that dance touches me… or just made people smile. I hope people enjoy it.
How were you feeling going into last night’s finale?
Along with everybody else, I was confident in what we had done on Wednesday. I think all of us were sort of, like, “Well, we did the best that we could, and now it’s out of our hands.” Standing up there next to Tadd and Sasha and Marko, I honestly don’t know how people picked because I don’t have a favorite out of all of us. I did agree with Nigel — I thought it was going to be a girl because Sasha and I have just been go-getters. We’ve been out for blood, I felt like. We’ve been trying to take on every challenge that we can, as quickly as possible, and as hard as we can.
As the eliminations were rolled out, it seemed like you were especially emotional when Marko was told he’d gotten third place.
Marko and I are super-close. He was my partner for five weeks, so you develop a connection with somebody. When we were able to dance together again, we were able to revisit such great memories of where we had started the experience. I know how bad he wanted it, and I know how hard he worked for it. I definitely attribute my win to him, because without him as my partner, I don’t think I would have done as well.
Do you think there’s a trip to Guam in your future?
Maybe! Who knows? He says good things of it, so hopefully.
What was the highlight of the season for you beyond dancing?
I really loved all the guest judges this season. I feel like having them come in and critique us was like a party every week! I was so grateful that I was able to get such amazing choreographers. I had the best time.
What was your favorite routine?
Either [Mandy Moore's ] “Total Eclipse of the Heart” with Neil, just because it was so free and I felt like I was jumping around the whole time, or maybe the statues [Ingrid Michaelson's "Turn to Stone," choreographed by Travis Wall]… [or] ”Game On” with Sasha. I think those are probably my top three favorites.
What were some of the other contestants’ dances that stuck out for you?
I loved the Argentine tango that Caitlynn and Pasha did. I was so jealous because I got the Viennese waltz with Pasha, and Caitlynn got the sexy Argentine tango. I was, like, “Caitlynn, why do you get to be so sexy with Pasha?”
What were some of the biggest challenges you faced this season?
The hardest thing was really putting myself out there for the judges. You put everything you have out there, and they can tell you that they don’t like it and that it didn’t look good. It’s really scary, and that was a challenge: to be very open and let myself get that criticism.
The tour is coming up, as you mentioned. What are you looking forward to about hitting the road?
I can’t wait to just really perform these routines for America rather than compete them. I can’t wait to get into them and really enjoy them and be able to let loose!
After that, what is your next step? Have you talked any more to Kenny Ortega about Dirty Dancing?
No, I haven’t. I think I should because that would be an amazing opportunity.
You could be the next Baby. You could carry a watermelon!
(Laughs)
Was there anything this season that you were excited about doing that didn’t happen?
I really wanted to do a Latin ballroom, and I never got to, and I’m very upset. I thought I was going to get to in the finale, but we all ended up getting our own styles with the all-stars. I was so jealous of everybody that got to do Latin ballroom. It’s my favorite, and I want to train in it so bad.
Something to conquer next!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-8-2011 12:00 PM | Show all posts
pergh patut lah perfect sampai sanggup sewa studio nak praktis.

tapi masa malam final tu..twin rasa tak cukup umph kalau nak banding kan malam final season 6 atau season 7. bila tengok Tadd nari..twin rasa Jess lebih layak dari dia utk nari malam final.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2011 11:35 PM | Show all posts
I guess they going to be the SYTYCD power couple for awhile

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-8-2011 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by myst_leen at 19-8-2011 01:37

thanks for all the links provided .... congrats to melanie for winning this season ...erms.. for this season , rs cam takde sape yg boleh dikatakan jadi favorite ...tapi kalau disuruh pilih , rs nyer kita pilih marko sebab dia yg paling versatile utk season ni ..utk girls , takde favorite kuts..tak tau kenapa tak dapat nak minat melanie ..mungkin sebab kita rs dia tak ckp versatile.. ..conclusion nyer , tak dapat nak minat peserta season 8 macam kita minat lauren and kent season 7 ... takder peserta yg se"versatile" lauren utk kali ni ....lauren froderman is still the best contestant ever for me ..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2011 02:59 PM | Show all posts
salam semua..

hahaha.. nak gelak dulu....
macam mana lah tweety boleh terlupa langsung pasal sytycd s08 ni!!! bila teringat, check kat internet, dah ada winner pun... .. isk isk isk...

so kena complete download semua episod dulu, tgk, baru boleh nak join kat sini..
& semalam baru complete tgk semua2.. hahaha.. lega...

as for my favorite - Marko!! dari audition lagi suka tgk dia. dgn suara garau2 sore throat tu... tak boleh nak imagine kalau la betul2 cast2 Glee suruh dorang nyanyi, apa lah rupa suara Marko yg keluar.. muka dia pun berkerut2 dah masa tu, dgn mulut terlopong lagi.. lawak tul..

tapi memang kebetulan la dia dpt partner yg kuat.. yg sama2 push for the best.. tu yg best tgk dlm partnership M&M ni. pastu dgn 'in' character tu, perghh.. memang menusuk kalbu la bila dorang buat slow piece.. & eventhough dorang memang favorite org ramai, tapi tiap kali Cat nak umum sapa stay/out, muka dorang berdua memang penuh saspen. rasanya tak pernah nampak dorang muka confident boleh stay.. tak mcm contestant lain - yg kdg2 mcm ceria terlebih, kdg2 mcm dah konfident kena dance for life...

rasa rugi betul boleh terlupa season ni.. miss nak discuss/ share dgn korang2 semua...  so skrg, nak kena baca balik dari depan apa yg korang komen2 sepanjang S08 ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2012 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Reply 229# hermione_twin

sorry sbb naikkan thread ..sbb ikut sytycd neh kat axn je..

motip video top6 tadd/ellenore,marko/caitlynn,melanie/tadd  dah kene deleteade video lain tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2012 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Reply  hermione_twin

sorry sbb naikkan thread ..sbb ikut sytycd neh kat axn je..

motip video ...
alesandra Post at 8-4-2012 13:36

ada tapi in my pc lah. Twin download semua video dia org.

pada sapa2 yg ada complete video Season 4 & 5 bagitahu twin ye. Try sedut kat torrent tapi tak dapat. (kalau boleh complete setiap episod)

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2012 12:04 AM | Show all posts
hehehe.. ade je video yg belum kene delete kalo rajin cari.antara rutin feveret mase top6.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 23536 Replies : 145
Kedah Ada Work-Life Balance, Gaji Berbaloi’ – Pekerja Belia.Anda nak pindah Kedah?
YgBenarKedah Ada Work-Life Balance, Gaji Berbal
Views : 1939 Replies : 1
[JTBC/Netflix 2024] FRANKLY SPEAKING/NO SECRET ~ Go Kyoung Pyo, Kang Han Na, Joo Jong Hyuk  ~ Release Date 1 May
Rahah[JTBC/Netflix 2024] FRANKLY SPEAKING/NO
Views : 7436 Replies : 14
Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
fadz84Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
Views : 16324 Replies : 102
[Disney+ 2024] BLOOD FREE/DOMINANT SPECIES - Ju Ji Hoon, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Hee Joon, Lee Mu Saeng
Rahah[Disney+ 2024] BLOOD FREE/DOMINANT SPECI
Views : 5430 Replies : 65
Koleksi Foto : Bunga v2
tariKoleksi Foto : Bunga v2
Views : 105370 Replies : 1544
NAZIR RAZAK KAWEN BARU UOLS..
malaysiaku123NAZIR RAZAK KAWEN BARU UOLS..
Views : 69148 Replies : 388
[tvN/Netflix 2024] QUEEN OF TEARS - Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, Park Sung Hoon
Rahah[tvN/Netflix 2024] QUEEN OF TEARS - Kim
Views : 21247 Replies : 425
Wanita Asing Puji Malaysia Negara Selamat, Tak Takut Jalan Sendirian Jam 5 Pagi di jalan lengang berhampiran pasar Pudu.Netizen berbelah bagi
YgBenarWanita Asing Puji Malaysia Negara Selama
Views : 9211 Replies : 42

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 01:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088843 second(s), 35 queries .