CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 63077|Reply: 271

Beyoncé - "4" [I Was Here for WHD 2012]

[Copy link]
Post time 12-5-2011 04:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Her forthcoming solo album, "4," was made this past year without the guidance of Matthew Knowles, her father and longtime manager. The new album is called "4." Aside from this being your fourth solo album, what significance does that number hold?

We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It's the day I was born. My mother's birthday, and a lot of my friends' birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date.
Tracklisting
Standard Edition

01. 1+1  - Promo Single
    02. I Care - 4th Single [Italy]
    03. I Miss You
    04. Best Thing I Never Had - 2nd Single [US/WW]
    05. Party featuring André 3000 - 3rd Single [US-Urban]
    06. Rather Die Young
    07. Start Over
    08. Love On Top - 3rd Single [Australia/UK] & 4th Single [US-Urban]
    09. Countdown - 3rd Single [US/WW]
    10. End Of Time -
    11. I Was Here - 4th Single [Australia] / WHD 2012
    12. Run The World (Girls) - 1st Single [US/WW]

Deluxe Edition

01. Lay Up Under Me
    02. Schoolin' Life
    03. Dance For You - Promo Single
    04. Run The World (Girls) - (Kaskade Club Remix)
    05. Run The World (Girls) - (RedTop Club Remix)
    06. Run The World (Girls) - (Jochen Simms Club Remix)
    07. VIDEO - Run The World (Girls) Music Video Alternate Version

ALBUM SALES :
US SALES:  
    Week 1 | 310,309 (#1)
    Week 2 | 115,234 (#1)
    Week 3 |   72,283 (#5)
    Week 4 |   53,468 (#4)  - GOLD
    Week 5 |   41,720 (#5)
    Week 6 |   34,000 (#8)
    Week 7 |   26,792 (#7)
    Week 8 |   25,000 (#9)
    Week 9 |   22,006 (#12)
    Week 10 |  39,265 (#7)
    Week 11 | 24,202 (#9)
    Week 12 |  20,118 (#20)
    Week 13 |  17,805 (#25)
    Week 14 |  15,711 (#23)
    Week 15 |  15,371 (#20)
    Week 16 |  14,972 (#24)
    Week 17 |  14,488 (#21)
    Week 18 |  14,261 (#28)
    Week 19 |  15,582 (#32)
    Week 20 |  14,263 (#39)
    Week 21 |  14,050 (#48)
    Week 22 |  19,181 (#65)
    Week 23 |  15,098 (#58)
    Week 24 |  15,569 (#58)
    Week 25 |  19,529 (#64)
    Week 26 |  46,000 (#33)  - 1 Million

-------- STOP UPDATE -------

Total = 1,036,793
WW SALES:
    Week 1 | 536,000 (#1)
    Week 2 | 266,600 (#2)
    Week 3 | 192,100 (#2)
    Week 4 | 151,500 (#3)  - 1 Million
    Week 5 | 125,200 (#6)
    Week 6 | 100,800 (#5)
    Week 7 |   80,900 (#8)
    Week 8 |   72,300 (#6)
    Week 9 |   57,100 (#13)
    Week 10 |   83,500 (#9)
    Week 11 |   58,400 (#12)
    Week 12 |   45,700 (#19)
    Week 13 |   39,200 (#23)
    Week 14 |   31,900 (#31)
    Week 15 |   30,300 (#29)
    Week 16 |   28,300 (#34)
    Week 17 |   27,500 (#33)
    Week 18 |   24,400 (#33)
    Week 19 |   24,800 (#39)
    Week 20 |   20,700 (#50)
    Week 21 |   25,000 (#--)  - 2 Million
    Week 22 |   36,000 (#--)
    Week 23 |   31,000 (#--)
    Week 24 |   50,000 (#--)
    Week 25 |   56,000 (#--)
    Week 26 |   90,000 (#--)
    -------- STOP UPDATE -------

Total = 2,285,200

CERTIFICATIONS:
Brazil | 3x Platinum
US | Platinum
Poland | Platinum
Australia | Gold

iTunes Chart
#1 in 16 countries

Netherland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Switzerland, Norway, UK
Portugal, France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, US, Canada, Greece, Austria

POST - 1 | 2
Last edited by Beta on 11-8-2012 11:33 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-5-2011 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 7-4-2012 22:14

Singles from album

1. "Run the World (Girls)"
    Thread - http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=537430&extra=page%3D1

Billboard Hot 100 Run

#33-#48-#65-#76-#50-#29-#55-#64-#78-#84-#82-#78-#99-OUT
Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs  : Peak - #1
Run the World (Girls)" is a song recorded by American recording artist Beyoncé Knowles. The "female-empowerment" song was written by Terius "The-Dream" Nash, Knowles, Nick "Afrojack" van de Wall, Wesley "Diplo" Pentz, David "Switch" Taylor, and Adidja Palmer and production was handled by Switch, Knowles and Shea Taylor.

Run the World (Girls)" was later officially released on April 21, 2011 as the lead single from her studio album 4. The song heavily samples "Pon de Floor" by Major Lazer, following the same alternative hip hop-dancehall genres, mixed with the pop and R&B sounds of Knowles. The song's title and lyrics contain an unapologetically aggressive message towards female empowerment.

2. "Best Thing I Never Had"
       Thread - http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=545465&extra=page%3D1

Billboard Hot 100 Run
#84-#75-#71-#58-#29-#23-#25-#19-#16-#17-#18-#24-#26-#31-#37-#42-#46-#51-#65-#67-OUT
Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs  : Peak - #4
Beyoncé's new single, "Best Thing I Never Had," co-written by Beyoncé and Babyface was immediately released to radio & iTunes on 6/1/2011. The song is a riveting & powerful midtempo ballad kissing off an old lover. About her songwriting partner, Beyoncé had this to say: "Babyface is one of the most genuine icons I've worked with and also one of the best songwriters in the world."

3. "Countdown"
       Thread - http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=601913&page=1&extra=#pid45894925

Billboard Hot 100: Peak - #71
Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs  : Peak - #12
Classified by music critics as a multi-genre song, "Countdown" samples the countdown from "Uhh Ahh" performed by Boyz II Men, as Knowles interlaces additional lyrics between each count from ten to one.

4. "Party"
       Post - http://forum.cari.com.my/redirect.php?goto=findpost&ptid=542474&pid=46164848

Billboard Hot 100 : Peak - #50
Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs : Peak - #2
An R&B-mid-tempo song, "Party" exhibits elements of the late 1980s funk and soul music. It samples the 1985 classic, "La Di Da Di". Built on a 808-retro beat and a 1980s style smooth groove, the song's instrumentation essentially consists of slow-bouncing synthesizers, keyboard tones and drums.

5. "Love On Top"
       Post - hhttp://forum.cari.com.my/redirect.php?goto=findpost&ptid=542474&pid=46021466

Billboard Hot 100  
: Peak -#20
Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs  : Peak - #1 (6 weeks)
Inspired from her state of mind while playing Etta James, Knowles wrote the song alongside Terius Nash and Shea Taylor; its production was handled by Taylor and Knowles. A throw-back to 1980s music, the uptempo R&B song exhibits style similar to that of Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston and The Jackson 5, among others.

6. "End of Time"
4th Single?

Promo Singles

1. "1+1"
       Thread - http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=593926&extra=page%3D1

Billboard Hot 100 Run

#57-#89-OUT

"1+1" is a song by American recording artist Beyoncé Knowles. It was released by Columbia Records on May 25, 2011 as a promotional single from her fourth studio album, 4. "1+1" was written by Knowles, Terius Nash, Christopher Stewart and Corey Jackson Carter, and produced by The-Dream.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2011 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 27-10-2011 10:47

"4" ERA BEGIN

Album Preview Reviews

Concrete Loop Song Reviews

Early Wednesday afternoon Concrete Loop was invited to an exclusive listening party for Beyonce’s upcoming album, 4. Along with 10+ of her devoted internet fans we had the chance to meet the star, who sat down with her during the 5 song preview. We also viewed the video twice.

Although cell phones and cameras were confiscated during the listening/viewing sessions, we were only able to make note of previewed songs as Beyonce intimately explained each song to in the room. Among those in attendance: Jason, editor of Beyonceworld.net, who was flown in from Australia. There were also super fans Shykeem Smith (who Beyonce said helped named the new album) and Jamal Walker. Unfortunately, Beyonce’s staff asked that we not disclose any of the song titles (insert your awws here), but we’ve decided to go ahead and give you a little description of the songs that were heard as well as quotes from Ms. Beyonce herself.

Song 1. The song is very mid-tempo. Vocally loud on most of the songs. Some of the lyrics. Many of the Beyonce fans in attendance knew this song by heart because a snippet was released earlier this year. Beyonce stated that this was her nephew Julez favorite track and that it was heavily inspired by Fela Kuti while creating the song. (4/5)

Song 2. The second song they played for us was another mid-tempo ballad. In the track Beyonce sings, “You don’t deserve my tears,” “Thank God you blew it,” “Sucks to be you right now” and more. Reminded us of “Irreplaceable” with the song content but overall the song was good. Beyonce said BabyFace wrote the track for her and told CL exclusively that she was“very emotional in the studio while recording”. (3/5)

Song 3. The third song they played us was another ballad ish song. Very moody and dark with hints of rock and soul. There was one part of the song that the guitar would play and she would copy the melody with her voice. Loved that part. Beyonce said she worked with songwriter Jeff Bhasker on the track and was inspired by all the rock concerts she attended last summer. (4/5)

Song 4. This song was very interesting to us. Beyonce said herself that she felt like a mad scientist in the studio while recording this track and it was like 6 songs into one. The song starts off slow and then goes into a reggae vibe. Very electronic and has a dancing beat. Great for the summer time and everyone in the room was moving to the beat including Beyonce. Beyonce said that Jay-Z liked the track. (5/5)

Song 5. This emotional track was by far the best song out of the 5 we heard. Beyonce sings about her love and says, “Don’t know much about guns but I’ve been shot by you.” Vocally strong and we could tell Beyonce was attached to it. Her head was down during the listening as if she was hiding tears. CL asked her if how she is in the studio during recording ballads because her emotion sticks out on the song and she said sometimes she gets lost in it. (5/5)

http://concreteloop.com/2011/05/cl-exclusive-beyonce-4-album-preview-our-thoughts-on-her-new-video?utm_source=wordtwit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wordtwit

JustJared Song Review
eyonce held a preview listening party for her upcoming album, 4, at the NYC offices of Sony Music on Wednesday afternoon (May 11).

About a dozen of her super fans watched the “Run The World (Girls)” video in a conference room before the 29-year-old global superstar came in and surprised everyone, shaking hands and hugging every single person in the room. (One of her fansites BeyonceWorld even flew in from Australia!)

“When editing the DVD [for Beyonce: I Am... World Tour], I noticed that the tone of my voice is different live [than my recording one],” Beyonce told JustJared.com. “So I used that live performance tone throughout the record.”

B then sat down, grabbed a bottle of Pellegrino sparkling water, and played five new tracks for the room.

“I wanted to do something refreshing and different,” Beyonce told JustJared.com. “So I mixed genres and drew inspiration from touring, traveling, watching rock bands, and attending festivals… I was like a mad scientist, putting lots of different songs together.”

Click inside for JustJared.com’s preview of “4″…

Beyonce ‘4′ Album Preview - JustJared.com Exclusive

SONG #1 ———- Part of the song, tentatively titled “Till The End of Time,” has already leaked on YouTube. “The bass line was inspired by [Nigerian musician and composer] Fela Kuti,” Beyonce shared with JustJared.com. “It’s my nephew Julez’s favorite song.” (JJ Tidbit: Jay-Z produced the Broadway musical Fela! about the late Nigerian singer.)

Here are some sample lyrics: “I wanna love you so (hit me)/ I will be the one to kiss you at night… Come on take my hand/ I won’t let you go/ I’ll be your friend/ I will love you so… Turn your rain into sun… Say you’ll never let me go.”

SONG #2 ———- This mid-tempo song has lots of drums much like “Run The World.” “Babyface wrote the song,” Beyonce told JustJared.com. The track is about karma and revenge and kicks off with, “What goes around comes back around.” Some key phrases from the song include, “Best thing I’ve ever had” and “Best thing you’ve never had.” The best line in the song goes, “You showed your ass, baby I saw the real you.” The song closes with, “Sucks to be you right now.”

SONG #3 ———- This ballad is moody and dark. It’s a song that will really sit with you, rather than be an instant smash hit. One fan asked Beyonce if she was crying at the beginning of the song because it sounded like she was. “Almost,” she responded. “I was on the verge.”

Jeff Bhasker penned this song, Beyonce confirmed. “It’s one of my favorite songs [off of the album],” she said.

Some sample lyrics: “I told you how you hurt me/ I’m crying and deserted but you don’t care/ Nobody told me this is love/ You’re immune to all my pain/ This is love but that’s okay… But I care/ I know you don’t care too much/ But I still care.”

SONG #4 ———- This track starts off the lyrics “killing me softly” and samples Boyz II Men’s “Uhh Ahh.” Beyonce uses the countdown and sings between each decremental number “10, 9, 8…”

“Boyz II Men were the first ones to put Destiny’s Child on tour,” Beyonce told JustJared.com. “They showed us how to treat an opening act and I will never forget that. That was 15 years ago! Wow, 15 years! (laughs) I’m old.”

Some sample lyrics: “Dedicated to the one I love… diamonds in that chain… Riding that pony.. showing him how you ride… If you leave me, you’re out of your mind. London, speed it up. Houston, rock it.”

What did Jay-Z think of this song? “He liked it,” Beyonce told JustJared.com. “I don’t think he was dissecting it, just thinking of what he could do to it as a rapper.”

SONG #5 ———- Beyonce had the lights turned down for this beautiful ballad. Here’s how the song starts: “If I ain’t got nothing, I got you/ If I ain’t got something, I don’t give a damn/
Because I got here…”

“I don’t know much about algebra but one plus one is two,” she croons. “He ain’t got nothing but love. Darling, you got enough for the both of us. Make love when my days look low, pull me in close.”

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/11/beyonce-4-album-preview/?ref=topposts

UPDATE
Song 1 - End of Time
Song 2 - Best Thing I Never Had
Song 3 - I Care
Song 4 - Countdown
Song 5 - 1+1

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2011 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 01:57

Beyonce in Billboard Magazine

Beyoncé has revealed the name of her upcoming album: "4."

In an exclusive interview with Billboard's Ray Rogers, the star says that the album's title was inspired by her fans. "Everywhere I look, I see them calling it '4,' she explains. "I had a whole other name and concept, but I keep seeing that the fans love the name '4,' and I think it would be a really nice thing to let them name the record."

How did the creative process begin with the new body of work?

I recorded more than 60 songs: everything I ever wanted to try, I just did it. I started off being inspired by [Afrobeat music pioneer] Fela Kuti. I actually worked with the band from "Fela!" [the hit Broadway musical based on his life] for a couple of days, just to get the feel for the soul and heart of his music; it's so sexy, and has a great groove you get lost in. I loved his drums, all the horns, how everything was on the one. What I learned most from Fela was artistic freedom: he just felt the spirit. I also found a lot of inspiration in '90s R&B, Earth, Wind & Fire, DeBarge, Lionel Richie, Teena Marie... I listened to a lot of Jackson 5 and New Edition, but also Adele, Florence + the Machine, and Prince. Add in my hip-hop influences, and you can hear how broad it is. I also gave myself more freedom to really belt out some songs, and bring soul singing back: I used a lot of the brassiness and grittiness in my voice that people hear in my live performances, but not necessarily on my records.

source : Beyoncé: The Billboard Music Awards Q&A

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2011 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 15-6-2011 00:15

Beyonce to Receive Billboard Millennium Award

http://youtu.be/XgyX5cBGzts

Although Beyonce Knowles may already don the title of Queen B, Billboard is making it official, awarding the superstar with 2011's Billboard Millennium Award.

Knowles, who has been topping Billboard's charts since 2003, will be honored May 22 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, hosted by funny man, Ken Jeong. Her influence on the industry as a Sasha Fierce performer, actress and producer has cast her as a true living legend -- only magnified by her union with equally influential music master, Jay Z.

The 'Single Ladies' singer will also be celebrated by her peers, Cee Lo Green, Nicki Minaj, Pitbull, The Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taio Cruz who will all perform in salute to the diva.

Born and bred as a founding force behind Destiny's Child, she had us all saying her name before she went solo. From there, Knowles has gone on to win 16 Grammy Awards and shattered Billboard records with hits like, 'Beautiful Liar.'

It's no doubt that Knowles knows how to 'Run The World (Girls)' and her fourth studio album, set for release later this year, will continue to lead her from Destiny to reality.

http://www.billboard.com/features/beyonce-to-be-honored-with-billboard-millennnium-1005175122.story#/features/beyonce-to-be-honored-with-billboard-millennnium-1005175122.story

The Billboard Music Awards come to ABC.  Live Sunday May 22nd at 8pm!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2011 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:04

Beyonce join music festival dan takde lagi papa knowles. bagus untuk bey join festival gini

Glastonbury Festival 2011

The official lineup for Glastonbury Festival 2011 has been announced. Beyonce will be headlining the event on Sunday June 26th at the main Pyramid Stage of the festival. Glastonbury 2011 will be at Pilton, England’s Worthy Farm. The sold-out event will take place from June 24-26. Other headliners include bands U2 and Coldplay.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

Good Morning America Summer Concert Series 2011

"Good Morning America" announced its sizzling 2011 Summer Concert Series lineup with the hottest chart-topping acts in the country and the biggest names in music.

Concert Schedule:

July 1: Beyonce

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/SummerConcert/good-morning-america-summer-concert-2011-lineup/story?id=13570864

T In The Park 2011

Beyonce has been added to this summer’s T in the Park Festival. The festival takes place in Balado Park, Kinross in Scotland, where Beyonce will take the main stage on July 9th 2011. So far, Beyonce is set to play all over Europe in major summer festivals.

http://www.tinthepark.com/content/default.asp?page=s3_25

Oxegen Festival 2011

Beyonce has been announced as one of the performers for this year’s Oxegen Festival. The festival is held in Dublin, Ireland and will be the first time since the singer’s I Am… World Tour in 2009. Oxegen Festival Director, John Probyn, stated, “This year we’ve got most of the artists headlining the UK’s major festivals on one bill. We’re always striving to bring the biggest and best music talent to Oxegen,” adding “they really don’t come any bigger than Beyonce. She is a truly incredible artist and an amazing live performer.” The event will be held at Punchestown Racecourse, Co. Kildare from July 7-10 2011. Other performers on the roster are Coldplay, Black Eyed Peas, and Foo Fighters.

http://www.oxegen.ie/line-up/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 18-5-2011 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:04

Beyonce NOMINATED for BET Award

Best Female R&B Artist
-Beyoncé
-Marsha Ambrosius
-Keri Hilson
-Jennifer Hudson
-Rihanna

ambik kau musuh2 ketat semua ada

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2011 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:15

Beyonce  performing "Girls Who Run the World" at OPRAH FINALE

Wearing a black tuxedo leotard, Beyonce surprised not only the crowd but Ms. O herself, with a performance of “Who Run The World (Girls) at the Oprah Winfrey finale taping at the United Center.
The performance was certified MAJOR as she had a full stage of dancers, handed out diplomas and had the crowd rocking.
“I don’t know what Beyonce recruiting for, but I’m signing up.” -Tom Hanks

“Beyonce! BE-YON-CE people! That’s amazing! Are you having fun yet? SO AM I? THAT’S TOO DARN COOL.”-Oprah

http://shesomajor.com/2011/05/17/beyonce-performs-at-oprah-winfreys-finale-show/

Performance

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-5-2011 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:15

Reply 8# Beta

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2011 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:18

Beyonce as Mentor on ‘American Idol’
Last Wednesday night, Beyonce acted as mentor for the Top 3 contestants on FOX’s American Idol. The singer served her opinions on each contestant as they each performed for her their personal song choice.

Beyonce even advised contestant Lauren to bring out her own Sasha Fierce by telling her, “… Before I go on the stage, I tell myself: you deserve it, I’m strong, I’m fearless, I’m a diva…,” while encouraging Lauren to do the same.  

During the same show, a small snippet of Beyonce’s new music video for “Run the World (Girls)” was premiered. The video is now available at online and the song is ready for purchase on iTunes.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2011 11:51 PM | Show all posts
I love Beyonce! She always comes out with the greatest album titles! There were B-Day, I Am..., and now 4. Very creative titles!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2011 04:14 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:18

Official Album Cover

Beyoncé To Release '4' June 28, 2011

http://www.beyonceonline.com/us/news/beyonc%C3%A9-release-4-june-28-2011

NEW YORK, May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Records will release "4," the fourth solo studio album from Beyonce on Tuesday, June 28, 2011.
The album was recorded over a year between the spring of 2009 and the spring of 2010, while Beyonce took time away from the spotlight. She engaged in what she describes as simple things, including listening to every kind of music she truly enjoys. Her mixed musical gumbo will be displayed on the upcoming album.

The title signifies not only the artist's fourth solo offering and the day of her birth but it is also a personal gift to her fans. For over one year now her fans around the world took to their social media pages urging her to name the album for her special number.

The intensely anticipated video for the album's lead single, "Run The World (Girls)," made its premiere on American Idol tonight. The online debut of the full-length video immediately followed at www.beyonceonline.com.

Filmed in Los Angeles and the Mojave Desert over three days in April, the Francis Lawrence-directed video boasts a cast of over 200 dancers, a menagerie of exotic animals and Beyonce as the leader of a stunning army of women.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/beyonces-new-album-4-to-be-released-on-tuesday-june-28-122202969.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2011 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 23-5-2011 10:29

Til The End of Time
tagged version dah leaked

kesimpulan sama beat dengan RTW tapi adakah single kedua? berkemungkinan kalau airplay RTW tak bagus

Listen here : SoundCloud

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2011 12:54 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 1-6-2011 17:19

Reply 5# Beta

First Lady Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga & More To Honor Beyonce At Billboard Music Awards

LAS VEGAS, Nev. -- Beyonce has throngs of fans – including celebrities and political power players – and a few famous faces will be part of a tribute to the “Run The World (Girls)” singer at the Billboard Music Awards, Access Hollywood has learned.

Sources tell Access that
First Lady Michelle Obama, Barbra Streisand, Lady Gaga, U2 frontman Bono and Stevie Wonder will take part in a tribute to Beyonce at this Sunday’s award show in Las Vegas, where the 29-year-old beauty will be honored with the Millennium Award.

Beyonce recently teamed up with the First Lady and the National Education Foundation in the fight against childhood obesity, and worked with fellow pop superstar Lady Gaga on their 2010 hit, “Telephone.

The stunning singer also performed Etta James’ classic ballad, “At Last,” for President Obama’s inaugural dance with Michelle in 2009.

The Billboard Music Awards air on Sunday at 8 PM ET/PT on ABC.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/_article_48326

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2011 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:23

Reply 14# Beta

Tribute, Performace

http://youtu.be/9l2ZLnU_xSI

Run The World # BBMA 2011

DC3 Reunion

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2011 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:26

Reply 15# Beta

Beyoncé hits the press room

Backstage

Britney & Beyonce   Double Queen B together finally

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-5-2011 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:27

Based on this website, "4" will be released in a 2CD Deluxe Edition

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/20211222/4/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=beyonce+4&urlrefer=search

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2011 09:47 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:27

Track-listing reveal
Track-listing reveal of @Beyonce's new album "4" on Facebook! Every hour, a track to be revealed! Keep checking back! http://on.fb.me/lHvbT8

https://twitter.com/#!/RCALabelGroupUK/status/73376952240713728

picture from beyonceonline.com with track-listing :

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2011 10:58 PM | Show all posts
video kat OPRAH semua kena remove.......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2011 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply 19# nashrudean

nak link? http://www.multiupload.com/SK483NXAMI

kalau nk streaming pilih "Megaupload" pastu "View on Megavideo"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 02:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.524106 second(s), 45 queries .