Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Beta

Beyoncé - "4" [I Was Here for WHD 2012]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 26-5-2011 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 2-6-2011 10:42

#1+1, the opening track on Beyoncé's forthcoming album, "4," will be performed live for the first time ever tonight on the season finale of American Idol and is on sale NOW at iTunes in the US and Canada, along with the full album pre-order. Get the full album tracklisting and pre-order details at www.BeyonceOnline.com

promo single atau 2nd single? anyway smart move after RTW not very well in airplay

LISTEN HERE :

http://youtu.be/MBK_GqLHEZo

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-5-2011 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 02:31

Reply 21# Beta

Beyonce on AI Finale

bey hot and cute {:2_76:}

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2011 09:42 AM | Show all posts
adoiiiii da dengar 3 lagu baru beyonce, run thw world, till the end of time ngan 1 + 1 satu pun langsung x sedap.... berbeza giler time i am sasha fierce dulu semua lagu sedap2 langsung hilang excited dah nak dengar lagu lain padahal time i am sasha fierce dulu gempak nak ammpus

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2011 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Reply 23# Datuk_Kertu

maybe beyonce fokus kepada grammy kot

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2011 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 8-7-2011 09:27

Reply 22# Beta

1+1 Performance on AI Finale

AMAZING

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2011 01:17 AM | Show all posts
I love Beyonce! She always comes out with the greatest album titles! There were B-Day, I Am..., and  ...
sselenge Post at 18-5-2011 23:51

Bagi aku "I Am" paling tak kreatip. Better dia namakan "Sasha Fierce" jah...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-5-2011 01:18 AM | Show all posts
Btw... mana syoksendiri?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2011 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by the_builder at 27-5-2011 16:09

plsss sape tau upload vid dari youtube kat sini...http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XaGy2eBnG6k

just amazing voice Beyonce nyanyi 1+1 sebelum naik pentas perform masa kat final AI10....tabik springggg...she the queen..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-5-2011 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Reply 28# the_builder

1. [youtube]XaGy2eBnG6k[/youtube]
Copy the Code

rehearsal lagi sedap gigih jay-z rekod bini dia nyanyi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2011 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 01:38

Beyoncé Covers Latest Issue Of Billboard Magazine

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2011 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 01:39

Reply 30# Beta

Beyonce to release new single for '4'

The record label just sent us over a email about her second single....

Its a song called "Best Thing I Never Had" and will be sent out to us next Wednesday, June 1

I am sure we will play it for you guys when we get it here at the station

Read more: http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morningfreakshow.html?an=New-Beyonce-Song-Best-Thing-I-Never-Had#ixzz1NZpwDFBm

also here :
http://clients.allaccess.com/mail/B/Beyonce/beyonce-best-thing-i-never-had.html

dan dari album reviews di page 1

Beyonce ‘4′ Album Preview - JustJared.com Exclusive

SONG #2 ———- This mid-tempo song has lots of drums much like “Run The World.” “Babyface wrote the song,” Beyonce told JustJared.com. The track is about karma and revenge and kicks off with, “What goes around comes back around.” Some key phrases from the song include, “Best thing I’ve ever had” and “Best thing you’ve never had.” The best line in the song goes, “You showed your ass, baby I saw the real you.” The song closes with, “Sucks to be you right now.”

Song 2. The second song they played for us was another mid-tempo ballad. In the track Beyonce sings, “You don’t deserve my tears,” “Thank God you blew it,” “Sucks to be you right now” and more. Reminded us of “Irreplaceable” with the song content but overall the song was good. Beyonce said BabyFace wrote the track for her and told CL exclusively that she was“very emotional in the studio while recording”.

Irreplaceable part 2 dan banyak drum lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2011 03:57 AM | Show all posts
Bagi aku "I Am" paling tak kreatip. Better dia namakan "Sasha Fierce" jah...
Muntz Post at 27-5-2011 01:17

That was a sarcastic remark. LOL memang semua album title beyonce tak kreatip, excluding the first. Tu pon tajuk lagu.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2011 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 01:39

Reply 21# Beta

1+ 1 Reviews

In the first single off her new album, "4," Beyoncé insisted with a stomp and shout that girls run the world. In her latest release, she strips bare all the bravado and makes a classic ballad plea for love.

The pop superstar debuted her new single, "1+1," with an epic, emotionally-charged performance on Wednesday night's "American Idol" finale, taking the stage alone and channeling every particle of the room's energy into her lung-bursting calls and cries. The song marks a departure from that caustic "Run The World (Girls)" bang and clatter, replacing the defiance with devotion.

The juxtaposing songs are the first shreds of evidence that she's keeping her promise that a whole new array of sounds will make their way into "4," which drew inspiration from an abundance of sources.

Along with the band of Afrobeat legend Fela Kuti, Beyoncé said she, "found a lot of inspiration in '90s R&B; Earth, Wind & Fire; DeBarge; Lionel Richie; Teena Marie." In addition, she said, "I listened to a lot of Jackson 5 and New Edition, but also Adele, Florence + the Machine, and Prince. Add in my hip-hop influences, and you can hear how broad it is. I also gave myself more freedom to really belt out some songs, and bring soul singing back."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/26/beyonce-1-plus-1-song-premiere-video_n_867309.html

Beyoncé has released '1+1,' a brand new single from her upcoming album, '4,' due out on June 28.

The R&B diva debuted the song in a live performance on the season finale of 'American Idol' on Wednesday. The tune was penned by longtime collaborator The-Dream, and will be the first track on her new full-length.

'1+1' is an emotional declaration of love in which the 29-year-old explains that the only thing she's sure about is her feelings for this man. Let's just say that Jay-Z is one lucky guy.

"I don't know much about algebra, but I know one plus one equals two / And it's me and you, that's all we'll have when the world is through."

The minimal instrumentation of the song allows its lyrics to shine, and makes way for Beyoncé to showcase her powerful voice and impressive control. The professions are so intense that there's no need for a complicated bridge or dramatic key change.

'1+1' follows the release of 'Run the World (Girls),' the pop star's first single from '4.' Her new album is the follow-up to 2008's 'I Am... Sasha Fierce.'

http://www.aolradioblog.com/new-song/beyonce-1-plus-1/

Beyoncé Does The Math On New '1+1' Track
Singer debuted the dreamy love song from her forthcoming 4 album on Wednesday night's 'American Idol' finale.

Beyoncé may not know a thing about algebra, but when it comes to the math of power ballads, she totally gets it. On Wednesday night, Beyoncé premiered her new track "1+1" during her performance on "American Idol."

After changing into a gown following her medley performance with former "Idol" contestants, B was up on the stage surrounded by soft red mood lighting and smoke, slowing things down a bit and proclaiming her love for that special someone in song. The lyrics make sweeping statements about the power of her relationship.

She sings, "Hey! I don't know much about guns but I ... I've been shot by you/ Hey! And I don't know when I'm gonna die, but I hope that I'm gonna die by you/ Hey! And I don't know much about fighting, but I, I know I will fight for you/ Hey! Just when I ball up my fist, I realize that I'm laying right next to you."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1664631/beyonce-new-track.jhtml

Beyoncé, ’1+1′ – Song Review- 4 of 5 stars

Beyoncé has released ’1+1,’ another new song from her forthcoming album, ’4. It’s a power ballad that is almost a capella, as Beyoncé’s beautiful voice is accompanied only by a piano. The singer debuted the song on last night’s ‘American Idol,’ too.
Put simply, it’s a love song, a celebration of romantic love. Beyoncé sings, “I don’t know much about algebra / But I know 1 plus 1 equals 2.” Okay, we hate to be picky, but that’s simple arithmetic not algebra! But at the end of the day, who cares? We get Bey’s sentiments.

The Queen B also begs “Make love to me” repeatedly in a breathy, orgasmic voice. It’s certainly an inviting proposition for the legion of young men who worship at her altar. The song’s instrumentation is spare, allowing Beyoncé’s voice to drive home all the emotional points. ’1+1′ is similar to ‘If I Were a Boy’ from ‘I Am…Sasha Fierce’; not in tone or mood, but in its sparsity and it’s existence to be a vehicle for Beyoncé’s attention-getting and emotive displays. While Beyoncé never tries to shatter glass like, say, Mariah Carey, she is still able to move even the most cold-hearted stiff with her voice.

It’s worth mentioning that Beyoncé played soul singer Etta James in the film ‘Cadillac Records,’ singing James’ signature, heart-wrenching hit ‘At Last’ in the film. She even delivered the signature Etta James hit at the Barack Obama inauguration — channeling James’ emotion on this song. While much of what we’ve heard from ’4′ is more aggressive and percussive than we are used to getting from Beyoncé, she reverts back to the more familiar Beyoncé on this song; but that does not mean that this song is a retread of her past or her playing it safe. Just listen to some of her sexified lyrical declarations. You listening, Jay-Z?

http://popcrush.com/beyonce-11/

sape tak suke pergi dengar balik

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2011 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 1-6-2011 17:09

Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had

http://youtu.be/WwMsWjrlu54

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2011 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 01:40

Ryan tedder?  

"something diffrent", so bukan spesis lagu mcm halo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2011 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 01:42

Diane Warren: I just wrote a Beyonce song that might be my best yet

PW: It's clear that you're quite humble, but was there a moment going through the list of possible songs that you just thought, "damn, I'm good?"
Diane: [laughs] You know, I get that but then five seconds later something happens and I suck again. I’m really excited about the music and I feel good today, but catch me tomorrow. Yes I’m proud of what I’ve written, but I’ll always be more excited about what I’ve just written.

PW: Such as?
I just wrote something a week and a half ago that Beyonce recorded and I think it’s the best thing I’ve ever written. She sang it amazingly. I think it’s a career song and probably my favorite thing I've ever written ... right now.

PW: After the career you've had, what still gets your excited about an artist?
Diane: You know what I love? I love great singers. I love someone new and exciting. I’ve wanted to work with Beyonce since Destiny’s Child and it took this long, but this was the right song, the right time.

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/diane_warren_MvOyezmG2CwASoj6TUO1xL#ixzz1O2NN5POh

soundtrack untuk filem beyonce akan datang kot

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-6-2011 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 01:47

Beyonce Covers Essence- July 2011

Beyoncé covers Essence Magazine

http://youtu.be/lqROpIU8gAQ

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2011 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Masih menanti lagu yg betol2 menangkap halwa telinga Cici..so far 3 lagu yg release tu kureng sedeppp...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2011 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Reply 38# cicicumel

ade 1 lagu hit pon cukup

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2011 01:26 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Beta at 25-6-2011 01:44

Reply 36# Beta

ingat untuk soundtrack sekali dah masuk dalam tracklist utk 4..lambat betul komposer nie :@

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 02:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081567 second(s), 41 queries .