Author: hhhhh

[KBS]The Princess's Man -Park Shi-hoo/ Moon Chae-won-20th July 2011

[Copy link]
Post time 16-6-2011 08:44 AM | Show all posts
mesti tonton

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2011 10:07 AM | Show all posts
bagus ler...shi hoo...dlm seaguk pun nampak lagi hensem...
biarpun dia bawak watak sedikit ja ...
isabel Post at 9-6-2011 11:20

dlm iljimea shi hoo cam teliti ckit...n dok siasat sape iljimea...x de la jht sgt kak bel...

yap kali ke3 kot coz family honor pon die hero kan?lgpon dlm perfect neigbour pon die kre hero gak coz heroin dapat kat die...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2011 07:08 PM | Show all posts
ahahahah....gituh la... mmg happy sngt ader saeguk2 ala romantik sedey cinta terhalan ...
skymania Post at 2-6-2011 07:26 PM

aku dah kena sampuk ngan ko neh... gigih layan dongyi skarang ni... huwaaaaa...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2011 10:50 AM | Show all posts
cite nie airing ble?lmbat lg ke abis romance town 2?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2011 11:09 AM | Show all posts

credit~dramabeans...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2011 11:16 AM | Show all posts
saje tepe coz cute giler...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-6-2011 11:19 AM | Show all posts
sambung lagi...

credit~dramabeans...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2011 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sue87 at 27-6-2011 14:47

nie 2nd hero song jong ho...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-6-2011 02:40 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2011 02:43 PM | Show all posts

x silap aku nie pompuan yg jd soran cite lie to me 2...

credit~hancinema

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 04:30 PM | Show all posts
nie sinop yg full tok cite nie...kisah 'romeo & juliet'
“Sageuk Romeo & Juliet” is the in-a-nutshell description of Princess’s Man, the upcoming KBS drama that stars Park Shi-hoo (Queen of Reversals) and Moon Chae-won (It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl) as Joseon-era star-crossed lovers.

The setup for their doomed romance: ambition over the throne, natch. It’s pretty much the basis of 99% of sageuk dramas, and for good reason, since it provides the perfect foundation for an epic story with all its attendant power grabs, secret plots, assassination attempts, and political intrigue. Moon plays Princess Se-ryung, whose father, Grand Prince Su-yang (played by Kim Young-chul, the shady Baek San of IRIS), covets the crown. (Historically, he eventually got it and became King Sejo.)

The ambitious Su-yang meets with fierce opposition from his enemy, the high-ranking minster of the left, Kim Jong-seo (played by Lee Soon-jae), whose youngest son Seung-yoo (that’s Park Shi-hoo) falls in love with the princess.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 04:31 PM | Show all posts
But it’s not a proper K-drama without the necessary romantic complications, is it? Two secondary leads: Romeo’s childhood friend and Juliet’s cousin, both pictured at the bottom of the page.

The former will be played by Song Jong-ho, who I grew fond of as the second lead in Will It Snow For Christmas, particularly with his expressive eyes. He plays the well-educated and high-born Shin Myun, who’s a good-natured rival to hero Seung-yoo. He becomes a judicial official and leader of soldiers.

Meanwhile, Hong Soo-hyun follows up her comic performance as bitchy-but-caring (kinda) So-ran in Lie To Me with the role of Princess Kyung-hye, niece to Grand Prince Su-yang and cousin to heroine Se-ryung. Through Su-yang’s actions, her status falls to rock bottom, and she confronts her “tragic fate.”

Both Park Shi-hoo and Moon Chae-won have sageuk experience, with Park previously playing a nobleman’s son in 2008′s Iljimae and Moon making a splash as the gisaeng in love with the girl-dressed-as-a-boy played by Moon Geun-young in Painter of the Wind. To be perfectly honest, I don’t think those were exactly the best performances for either actor (though they were gorgeous in the dramas), and they’ve both made marked improvements in the last three years. So I’m putting hope in that, since I could do with a nice sageuk after all the the recent trendies, and am always game for a reimagining of Romeo & Juliet. In fact, the story’s so familiar that for me, the reinterpretations are more exciting than the original anyway.

cre~dramabeans

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 05:26 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sue87 at 8-7-2011 09:45

princess' man teaser...

General Suyang’s Daughter: Se Ryung

Kim Jong Seo’s Son, Seung Yoo

Joseon’s Romeo and Juliet – “We have love”

(A shot of Kim Young Chul) “My father, General Suyang”

“His father, Kim Jong Seo, is killed.”

“Entangled in a bloody romance”

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 05:27 PM | Show all posts
teaser pon dah sedih...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 05:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2011 09:35 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-7-2011 09:37 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2011 09:41 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2011 10:16 AM | Show all posts
The Princess’ Man Reveals Costly Costumes

Any sageuk/historical drama is bound to have lavish costumes. Princess Hours and Queen Seon Duk are two off the top of my heads that had really beautiful sets and costumes for the characters. Now, The Princess’ Man is joining those ranks in terms of how expensive their costumes are.

Moon Chae Won‘s character reportedly has 20 costumes, Park Shi Hoo has 15 different ones, Hong Soo Hyun has 10, and then there are hundreds of others for extras and other characters.

The hanboks designed for this drama are also pretty elaborate, where one of Moon Chae Won’s casual jackets required 2 days of hand-sewn labor. 5 million Won went into jewelry, more than 10 million Won to costumes, and even 6 million Won devoted to gold-leaf clothing and trinkets.

So far the production has spent nearly 250 million Won in costumes alone. It’s a crazy amount, and converted, it’s about $230,000. It might not seem like a lot, considering the production value of some movies in the States, but I think that’s quite a hefty amount to spend on one show in just one month.

These stars probably can’t go near craft services in these clothes.

cre~jkstars

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2011 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Shooting...

cre~viki

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 05:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063417 second(s), 40 queries .