CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Tengku Anis

Empayer Melayu

[Copy link]
Post time 14-7-2003 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Ini sekadar penerangan tentang globalisasi: http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/ib/2000/041200.htm#I

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2003 02:39 AM | Show all posts

salam Marques,

Terima kasih atas link  yg diberikan...

Setelah membacanya  saya dapati ia terlalu memihak kpd  siapa yg ade keupayaan utk memberi/menyumbang funding? capital etc ( if dia yg kaya dia ade kuasa buat ape saje, well logically it is true, anyway) dan saya juga dapati bhw salah satu saranannya adalah semua kerajaan negara - negara miskin have to / better comply / adhere  with their suggestions since  these things can help to stimulate the economic growth and so on.

tetapi dgn berbuat demikian , all these govmnts have to revise their policies on their local industries etc..dan indirectly ia juga memberi kesan buruk pada industri tempatan? yg all this while are  protected by the go/ment  policies.

One more thing with the threat g'sation also ..it is said that the G'ment will lose its ability to regulate  their Forex? how come? i do not understand this actually for i cannot see the " mechanism" of this thing anyway? would you care to explain? And finally they even dare to say that globalisation is not a threat to a country's sovereignity / kedaulatan ? hmmm..

but then again, i personally think that we are doing our to meet the demand of  this globalisation. So i don't really get you when you said that " asyik -asyik dgn short tem vision" ..how do you mean? mAy i ask?  

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Pasal Forex tu I've got very vague ideas. Tapi I'll have to confirm it with my friend first (dia kerja kat MESDAQ so he should know).

What are we really doing to meet the demands of globalization? I would be able to respond properly if you give me specific instances.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 12:58 PM | Show all posts

well i don't know much i 'm afraid

[quote]Originally posted by marquez at 2003-7-14 12:45:
Pasal Forex tu I've got very vague ideas. Tapi I'll have to confirm it with my friend first (dia kerja kat MESDAQ so he should know).
What are we really doing to meet the demands of globalizati ... [/quote
]

as far as i know:-
using English in MATHS & SCiences
gives more emphasised on vocational education ( as proposed by somebody who wrote that  article /the source / link)
using ? perhaps dinar and dirham to replace? substitute  the btk mate wang? paper form currency but then, again thinking back, is it true that all the currencies in the world are based on gold ? nilai indeks emas ????
that's all i 'm afraid..

[ Last edited by mbhcsf on 14-7-2003 at 01:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Using English and Maths tu cuma knee-jerk reaction jer... Kalau bebudak tak diajar cara berfikir guna straight IV transfusion pun tak ke mana. It's a desperate attempt not to change the status quo - aku bukanlah government basher...ok well, yes I am a government basher, but they make it so easy...

Dirham ngan Dinar tu a plausible solution, tapi consider the temperament of Negara-negara Arab, is it possible? Bila salju beku di neraka . Lagipun Dr M ni cakap memanglah bagus, tapi siapa nak implement, bawah dia semua hantu-hantu yang dah kronik tahap korupsi diaorang...

Sekarang ni currency not based on gold it's based on something else, ada member aku terangkan tapi aku terlupa...but it's not good...

All very negative; but I assure you aku ni amat idealistik dan optimistik...

[ Last edited by marquez on 14-7-2003 at 01:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

OGA This user has been deleted
Post time 14-7-2003 01:35 PM | Show all posts
masa ucapan penutup PM di persidangan UMNO  baru2 ni ade sebut..

org Arab dtg berniaga, org India datang berniaga, tak lah sampai nak takluk Melaka...tapi bila orang Eropah datang, mereka nak takluk Melaka.. kenapa agaknya?

ada tak diceritakan dalam mana2 buku sejarah sebab mengapa nak  Eropah takluk Melaka?

[ Last edited by OGA on 14-7-2003 at 01:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-7-2003 01:47 PM | Show all posts

well...

1. Dirham ngan Dinar tu a plausible solution, tapi consider the temperament of Negara-negara Arab, is it possible? Bila salju beku di neraka . Lagipun Dr M ni cakap memanglah bagus, tapi siapa nak implement, bawah dia semua hantu-hantu yang dah kronik tahap korupsi diaorang...
Copy the Code

I tak kisah lah pasal you sokong yg mane asalkan your reply tu  not sounded like a gibberish kind of respond and  so far okay je you punya views.i can u/stand....tapi we don't have to wait till the arabs the stupis a...... to start everything eventhough if we could get their support it seemed like too good to be true..they are too americanised....but looking forward to reading your next reply..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 02:06 PM | Show all posts
OGA: Pendapat aku: orang Eropah datang sebab nak cari bahan mentah kat Asia. Asia dilihat sekadar sumber bekalan, sebab tu mereka tak ada masalah (dari segi kemanusiaan) nak takluk Asia. Lagipun orang-orang berkulit warna-warni bagi mereka bukanlah boleh dianggap sebagai manusia... Arab pulak masa zaman pemerintahan Melaka, kalau tak silap aku dah di zaman kejatuhan, dan terlalu banyak krisis dalaman jadi fokus mereka lebih kepada isu-isu dalaman.

India ganjil sikit - setahu aku mereka tak pernah mahu mengembangkan empayer lebih daripada benua India sendiri.

M

[ Last edited by marquez on 14-7-2003 at 02:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2003 02:12 PM | Show all posts
MHB: masalahnya bila dunia diperkecilkan menjadi perkampungan global, kita tak leh nak buat unilateral punya keputusan, tak ke mana. Sebab tu Eropah bergabung, diaorang tahu hanya itu cara nak menyaing Amerika.

Aku sebenarnya tak sokong mana-mana parti politik (ok mungkin sokong keadilan sikit  sebab aku suka buku Anwar: Gelombang Kebangkitan Asia - tapi Keadilan sendiri terumbang ambing mencari arah, macamana... PAS pun aku tengok otokratik jugak, malah lebih bermasalah sebab mereka gunakan agama sebagai justifikasi...)

M-

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 02:25 PM | Show all posts

tak pelah..

you seem to be quite  open with your political views selalunya org tak berani open sangat..
okay  finish with that..now to the point..

kalau EU dah bergabung  and they even have euro now..well err ..except that anglo saxon tu ...bilele nak join ..i thinkthey are afrid that the GBP ni  turun devaled..what do you think?
and  also what happened to the  previously proposed EAEC ? yg  kita nak buat dulu?  Do you know  anything about it ?

(and by the by you can call me Da for short sbb i tengok banyak org kecuali seorg 2 je yg tahu quote my nick..but that's fine..)

[ Last edited by mbhcsf on 14-7-2003 at 02:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 04:35 PM | Show all posts
DA: Aku tak sure sangatlah pasal UK, sebab masa Conservative govt diaorang memang hardcore against joining the EU, apatah lagi adopting the Euro, tapi this Labour government seems to be a bit more open (or pragmatic). The problem now is the division caused by the Iraq war, the poorer countries and UK support the war (for obvious reasons) and the richer countries are against it (again, the reasons are fairly obvious). So, until they can reconcile their diifferences...

Even if Europe becomes an economic power, I think susah gak nak saing dengan US, sebab the difference is US has autonomous control (within reasons) of it's member states, while Europe, historically are not only very different (though not as different as Asia), but each member country still see itself as a unit instead of a whole. Without a holistic approach, it is very difficult to make major decisions.

Again this is just a supposition orang yang tak berpengetahuan dalam bidang ekonomi.

There are people who think the European model is good because of it's fragmented nature (it's a meshwork of interest, therefore heterogenous) compared to the US which is largely Hierarchical as a whole (therefore homogeneous) - the situation is similar to the rise of Europe as a Superpower in the late middle ages/renaissance period, then, they were competing with Islam and Asia (mostly hierarchical).

Whatever it is I don't think it's good for Asia sebab the market in Europe and America is fairly saturated now, and they're turning to Asia (whose market is still in growth) to expand their market (macam dulu jugaklah, tapi dulu Asia jadi supply now Asia jadi market).

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 05:06 PM | Show all posts

here's another question

Whatever it is I don't think it's good for Asia sebab the market in Europe and America is fairly saturated now, and they're turning to Asia (whose market is still in growth) to expand their market (macam dulu jugaklah, tapi dulu Asia jadi supply now Asia jadi market).

If you were to say that their aim was "just" to expand their market, then, I would say it is quite dissapointing then since  we are hoping that they would somehow assist in devoloping poor countries by  bringing new technology & skills  & knowledge to the people. How sincere is their  objective ?

Do you think Japan is included in the definition as well ? I would say that Japan has helped us a lot and we should at least express our gratitude to Japan.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 05:11 PM | Show all posts

one more thing..

So, until they can reconcile their diifferences..
yeah when would that be..I think it is better that way because UK is too US-PRO and France acts like a balancing power in a way and somehow I do think it has something to do with their interest ( i.e the IRAQ war and the oil thingy..)plus certain historical background i.e like who went to war with whom..that sort of thing..

[ Last edited by mbhcsf on 14-7-2003 at 05:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 07:17 PM | Show all posts
Ko kena ingat DA; entiti yang promote globalisasi bukanlah individual countries per se, tapi corporation gergasi; Mereka dah jadi macam benda hidup, menelan apa saja ikut nafsu, the bottomline for them is untung. Kalau transfer of technology to beruntung they'll do it, if not nahe. Walaupun nampak macam well-planned (kata seorang ahli falsafah macam mini soviet -unions) mereka sebenarnya terlalu besar, dan seolah-olah mempunyai will sendiri... itu yang amat bahaya bila kemanusiaan ditenggelamkan oleh keuntungan...

[ Last edited by marquez on 14-7-2003 at 07:26 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 08:05 PM | Show all posts

hmm..Dear Marquez ( de la Fayette? who's this person /g/man anyway??)

corporation gergasi; Mereka dah jadi macam benda hidup, menelan apa saja ikut nafsu, the bottomline for them is untung. Kalau transfer of technology to beruntung they'll do it, if not nahe

Do you think that is what Ludlums tried to tell us in all his books like
Matarese circle
Matarese Countdown
the Cry of halidon

[ Last edited by mbhcsf on 14-7-2003 at 08:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 08:11 PM | Show all posts
Sorrylah aku tak baca Ludlum (mungkin ada satu dua buku 15 years ago), so terangkanlah apa relevannya...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2003 08:19 PM | Show all posts

okay then

Originally posted by marquez at 2003-7-14 20:11:
Sorrylah aku tak baca Ludlum (mungkin ada satu dua buku 15 years ago), so terangkanlah apa relevannya...

adelah pasal  this mastermind  one who is very ambitious, greedy and trying his best to set up a conspiracy with al all the big corporations/ corporate leaders  in the world, these people are highly secretive and no one supposed to know that they exist , they are very influential  both politically ( since they have a lot of connection with most political figures) and economically so what happened is that they trying to merge with the biggest industrial/ banking corporation in this whole wide world thus forming a chain of ..global corporate giants ..which is then so powerful ,,but of corse they fail due to the cleverness of the cIA/ Surate ( french) and  DOD......so that 's all I knew about it..i think iam totally wrong here ..but that's what i know..feel free to  rectify any error..
in doing so they force lah all this people who are in ther way, or trying to stop them...in a very subtle way ..

[ Last edited by mbhcsf on 14-7-2003 at 08:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 09:46 PM | Show all posts
I would be somewhat comfortable if there really is a conspiracy behind all  big corporations, tapi face it, all big corporations are becoming, how shall we say, self-willed on it's own, and they are, unfortunately, becoming more and more indispensible to the world's economy.

Looking at history, lebih khusus lagi history of world empires, we can see that ultimately these big corporations will crash and burn, ipso facto dragging down the economy of the world...

it's a scary thought...

And of course there is the question of morality; what do we say to what's happening now? Can we stop it? Should we stop it? And how do you ascribe the traditional concept of good and evil to an abstract entity; they've become so much like forces of nature that blaming them for the evils that happen in this world is like blaming earthquakes, of hurricanes...

Ludlum wrote what he wrote because, at heart, I think he's an optimist, and being able to put a face to 'evil' makes it more manageable. No such luck in real life...

It's something that I find disconcerting in, for example the fiction of Conan Doyle,  everything must have a human explanation; granted Chaos theory has proven that there is an interlocking chain that affects everything  in the world, and world religions can more or less be encompassed in Einstein's words; "God does not play with dice", but we cannot hope to understand everything, and to propse that everything is so deductible is, if you take the Sartrean view of art (art with a purpose), irresponsible.  I enjoyed Conan Doyle's writing, mind you, but merely by looking at its art as a form of escapism, not as, to quote James Baldwin, "to lay bare the questions which have been hidden by the answers."

M-

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2003 10:05 PM | Show all posts

salam Marquez..

I enjoyed Conan Doyle's writing, mind you, but merely by looking at its art as a form of escapism, not as, to quote James Baldwin, "to lay bare the questions which have been hidden by the answers."

would you care to elaborate please?
how did you mean by saying that it's just a mere escapism ..my gOd..my oh my..i think it's real and ... i dunno..what else to say ..no idea ..my God how could you...

Use magic Report

Andrea_Pirlo This user has been deleted
Post time 14-7-2003 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mbhcsf at 3-7-2003 01:57 AM:
salam..
siapa yg jadi pengkhianat?
bukan ninachatu and si kitol ke?
lagi satu ...saya fikir ( ini di luar linkungan kepulauan melayu le) .adakah INI KESAN LANGSUNG DR KEJATUHAN empire abbasiyyah kat well middle  east? ( remember ( it's 1511MAsehi  jth kerjaan abbasiyah pada 1255 M)

cop..nak betulkan, abbasid jatuh tawon 1258AD..aaa..
bagi saya, ini bukan kesan kejatuhan abbasid, tue...sebab sebaik saja abbasid jatuh, allah telah menetapkan ada kerajaan baru kat SEA yg dpt mengembalikan semuala kegemilangan islam..
igt tak masa salman al-farisi terlibat dlm perang khandaq, ako tak igt sgt..tapi rasulullah (s.a.w.) jumpa batu yg bersparkle..dia ada hint pasal kemunculan kerajaan baru tue.. (dia bagi hint di timur)..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.119844 second(s), 42 queries .