Reply 40# gjoy_chester

dah ada link kat utube x?aku cri x jumpa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-10-2011 07:52 PM | Show all posts
Reply  gjoy_chester

dah ada link kat utube x?aku cri x jumpa
chaoyunjie Post at 13-10-2011 19:45

dah ada..link yang aku selalu tengok tu dah kena delete...tapi leh tengok kat sini

Part 1

Part 2

Part3

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2011 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Reply 42# gjoy_chester

wahhh..thanks wei...skrang susah nk cri..semua dah copyright...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2011 01:15 AM | Show all posts
HAHAHA..
overall for this tribe , it's 4(ozzy,elyse,keith,blonde girl) - 3(the poker guy, coachran, dawn) ..i don't know how the 3 would destroy the 4, but i think if keith and the blonde girl could be a good choice.. or maybe not.. in the end.. it's only 30% the 3 will success.. it's hard to break the 4.

That one above is my previous statement about the last episode.
And the latest episode!.. It's daboomb!.. Nice move nice move.. I'm happy that this is happening!.. Ozzy suppose to realise that he's playing against 2 strategic player ( coch-train and jimmy? ) LOL!.. dia fikir dia control sangat game tu.. and in the end.. backstabbed..
I like the 3 alliance.. They're strong.. And Whitney & Keith.. nice move.. They are just being the spectator on this vote.. LOL! .. But next episode, if Savaii lose.. I'm pretty sure Ozzy is going to use his immunity idol. And either cochtrain or whitney/keith will be going home.

Upolu .. I'm still hoping something will be going.. I don't like Brandon.. I like MIkayla .. I don't really support Albert either Sophia.. Edna is okay.. Coach have to kick Brandon ass out .. please.. !!.. Mikayla is on the chopping block so it's kinda scared me. HAHA ..

Overall.. NICE EPISODE! ..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2011 01:45 AM | Show all posts
I still don't like the fact they add 2 former players back in the game. You only call them back if it is all-stars season.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2011 07:10 AM | Show all posts
game survivor ni pasal strategy je. tp mmg best tgk org kene blindside.

kalo ikut flow je... sangat la bosan

kadang2 yang lemah tu pon bole simpan lame sbb nk capai impian masing2.

coach dh tak macam season yg lepas2.. aura jahat sudah kembali. dulu cam skema je.

tak abis2 ngan loyalty.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-10-2011 12:17 PM | Show all posts
keith & whitney tu cerdik gak...x nak bersubahat ngan geng chocran...
diorang p undi dawn...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2011 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Episode 6 dah keluor, dah siap download tapi belum sempat tengok ada keja. Baca korang punya spoiler/review dulu la

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2011 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Ok, finally I'm the one who came up first LOL

Episode 6:

1) Coach - Literally coach looks like he cares so much about the tribe, but the fact he's not! I realized that coach more concern about who are loyal and follow his saying, that's why his vote always goes to Edna - his beloved puppet. He wants everybody to follow his orders, A-Z as the captain since he's scared to death about blindside. He got dumped so much for the past survivors. He's too naive to be a captain and control everything by the way.

2) Mikayla - She's strong, but sometimes she's too confident about herself. If she at least followed what Coach asked, she would be saved for awhile since coach only cares about following his orders, period.

3) Brandon - U got to be kidding me! I think he got the wrong place to play with, he has been trying so hard to prove that he's better than his uncle, so every seconds he talks about trust, trust and trust - LOUDLY!. Maybe he should have joined another program rather than survivor! The Amazing race would be better for him.  Join with his uncle, than he could talk about trust everyday while exploring nice countries. It would be such a great drama indeed

4) Albert - He's smart, but the problems came when joined as a team with Brandon and Coach - such a disaster! Too much dramas to control, pity him LOL

5) Christine - A bit touch when seeing she cried, she looked strong but finally she admitted that Redemption Island won over her.

6) Ozzy - He's too confident , sometimes or maybe most of the time arrogant much. Now take it!

7) Jim - He is the player that comes brain and skills. He's the hero not only for this episode, but past episodes too. I think he can go far for his game as long his maintain what he got before merge. Just hope he will not stand out too much, could be a target later.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2011 08:14 AM | Show all posts
Si Ozzy nie, dah main 3 kali tapi attitude towards the game still the same.
Bila dia rasa he's running the show, dia arrogant, tapi once dia kena blindside terus merajuk macam budak kecik. It kinda reminds me when he was in Cook Island. That's why he would never ever win the show.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2011 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Episod 6 Review

UPOLU
I'm starting to love Christine...She's so strong and determine to comeback into the game..Tapi next week rasa berbelah bagi plak nak sokong Christine or Mikayla kat Redemption Island nanti..Like both of them..before that, poor Mikayla kena vote out but it's so expected...Even Mikayla sendiri takde inisiatif untuk play the social game especially dengan Coach walaupun dia tahu she's not in the 6-alliance...Coach such an arrogant, dia dan Ozzy for me cuba untuk copy strategi Boston Rob season lepas tapi nampaknya akan gagal..

SAVAII
Cochrin and Dawn still my favourite...I hope they can make further...and I'm hoping they will blindside Ozzy..hehe.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2011 08:19 PM | Show all posts
I'll just make a simple review about episode 6.

I was hoping edna to go home, but I already expect Mikayla is going home.
Cowboy knows that coach has a bigger influence compare to Albert so.. Yeah.
But I still bet the alliance between coach, sophie and albert is still going strong.
This tribe is kinda confusing.

Savaii, Ozzy was so emotional after the tribal council. I was like LOLed, but now I start to support him back. He got a knocked on the head and yeah.. I think he's trying to make up.

This season is cool because weak player like Edna, Coachran and Dawn knows where they stand and they try hard to prove they're worth it. =). And ultimately I don't see Dawn in the final though, because she's too likeable and everyone will want to vote her off .

Next episode preview.
- Ozzy said that he's willing to go to redemption island if they lose an immunity challenge . Seriously Ozzy? I'm not sure this is a good one or not. We'll see.. I'm excited for next episode.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 03:50 PM | Show all posts
fuhhhh...aku cma risau christine je kat redmption island tu...
nasib bek menang ngan elyse...tp lwn dia next chalenge mikayla..
kuat gak pompuan tu...

aku heran la cowboy tu...p undi mikayla...:@
sepatutnya diaorang kna pisahkn edna & coach sprtimna ozzy & elyse...
brandon tu psyko betul...:@

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2011 07:04 PM | Show all posts
EPISODE 7 IS OUT!!!

Redemption Challenge - Christine won again!! congrat to her!!I love her spirit and determination..

SAVAII
Ozzy, what do u think??? Still make a dumb move seperti season2 lepas and betul2 risky for himself and entire tribe too..but sorry, aku harap dia kalah dengan Christine nanti..huhu

UPOLU
I hate Coach!!I hate Brandon!!! Perangai tak semengah walaupun kononnnya religious..Anyway, aku rasa merge nanti diaorang akan jadi majoriti but I can feel Coach will get blindside...I think Ricky, Albert and Sophie will go far...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2011 10:34 PM | Show all posts
time battle christine vs mikaela..
siyes...hampir2 mikaela tu nk menng...go..go christine

tp next chalenge christine vs ozzy
hopefully la christine menanggggg
aku nk tengk ozzy kalah dgn dia punya plannnnnnnn

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2011 02:56 AM | Show all posts
sorry.. but i root for ozzy.. walaupun move dia buat kali ni gila gila gila!!..
fheww.. hope he wins.. sorry christine.. but actually if coachran goes to redemption.. christine win.. she'll be on their side.. for sure! duh.. how can they didn't think of that? =.="

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2011 03:32 AM | Show all posts
I just think that Ozzy step was too risky, don't u think? I would rather take a chance on the merge, not today, plus his team obviously showed that they need him before the merge, why have u sacrificed yourself?

But, his idea wasn't that bad, just if I were in his shoes, I would not do such thing. If he wins over Christine, it will be such a great episode to watch.  I'm looking forward to it

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2011 03:42 AM | Show all posts
Since they already revealed their plan loudly on the tribal council, perhaps the production will try to make it more dramatic by delaying the merge, who knows? haha.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2011 06:29 PM | Show all posts
hahah
aku pn menghrpkan x merge lg hingga sampai 10 orang...
aku pn heran...knapa la diorang x terfikir...jika merge pn..christine sudah tentu gi sebelah diorang

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2011 08:10 PM | Show all posts
ozzy is soooooooooo stupid!
kenapa nak korbankan diri kau sedangkan kalau christine masuk balik dalam game for sure dia akan join savai... like hello? :@

aku macam dapat rasakan winning streak christine akan kalah, screw you ozzy
dia takut kot ada yg lebih hebat dari dia

coachran tu makin lama makin benci plak kat dia, harap2 dia terkeluar sebelum merge
nerd tp ada hati nk jd powerhouse dlm survivor based on next week preview

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083667 second(s), 41 queries .