Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-11-2011 04:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Distributor: Nusantara Edaran Filem

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Thriller

Director: Bill Condon

Casts: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Steward, Taylor Lautner, Dakota Fanning

Release Date: 24 November 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part 1) - Synopsis

Bella and Edward tell Charlie they plan on getting married. Bella's mom comes out for the wedding and Bella gets to see her one last time. They have the wedding at the Cullen house. Jacob shows up and makes a scene when Bella tells him she plans to have a real honeymoon with Edward. Edward whisks Bella off and they have a romantic honeymoon at a secret location off the coast of Brazil. The native Brazilian maid freaks out when she sees human Bella in Edward's arms.

Days after losing her virginity to Edward, Bella feels a twitch inside her womb, runs to the mirror and sees a bump as if she is already a few months pregnant. The Brazilian maid tells Edward the baby will kill Bella. Edward freaks out and takes Bella home, intending on having Carlisle abort the baby. Meanwhile, Bella has called Rosalie and enlisted her help to prevent the abortion.

Jacob, Sam and the rest of the wolf pack find out Bella is pregnant with Edward's baby. Sam says they have to protect their people and prevent this monster from being born. Using his alfa-wolf voice that the pack must obey, Sam declares that the wolf pack must kill Bella and the rest of the Cullens. Still in love with Bella, Jacob uses his birth right as the true alfa to resist Sam's order. In doing this, Jacob creates a second wolf pack. Leah and Seth leave Sam's pack and follow Jacob. Jacob tells them to go back, but they don't listen and Jacob refuses to use his alfa voice. Jacob's pack warns the Cullens and takes up guard duty outside the Cullen house.

Bella gets weaker and weaker as her baby grows alarmingly quickly inside her. Desperate, Edward tries to get Jacob to convince Bella to abort the baby by saying she can have kids with Jacob and it's OK with Edward. Bella insists on keeping this baby. Worried, Jacob suggests Bella drink some of the human blood Dr. Carlisle got from a blood bank. It works and Bella gets a little stronger.

Suddenly, Edward hears the baby's thoughts and everyone but Jacob now wants to keep the baby. Bending over to clean up the blood she spilled, Bella hears a loud crack as her back breaks. Edward performs an emergency C section to save the baby and then uses a metal syringe to inject his vampire venom directly into his wife's heart, hoping to save her from death.

Meanwhile, Jacob is sure Bella will die. Furious at the baby for killing Bella, he goes to kill the baby. However, as soon as he sees Baby Renesmee, Jacob imprints on her and becomes her slave.

Courtesy of Nusantara Edaran Filem, 25 pairs of <The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1> Premiere tickets will be given out to CARI members.
To win the <The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1> Premiere tickets, answer the following slogan creatively:

If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why? (in less than 30 words)

Stand a chance to win the amazing prizes by your creative answer.
-       Limited Edition T-shirt worth RM350 X 8
-       Limited Edition Cap worth RM220 X 4
-       Limited Edition Magnet Frame worth RM120 X 4
-       Limited Edition Coaster worth RM80 X 8
-       Limited Edition Souvenir Cup worth RM250 X 2
-       Limited Edition Laptop Skins worth RM180 X 3

Are you the CARI VIP member? What is CARI VIP member? (http://vip.cari.com.my)
CARI VIP member entitle prior seat arrangement.

Screening Detail:
Venue   : GSC Tropicana City Mall
Time     : 9.00PM
Date     : 23 November, Wednesday

Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members.
2. Answer the question by reply the topic at bellow.
3. Winners will be randomly pick from all the replies with correct answer.
4. Invitations will be sent out via EMAIL(make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please clickHERE) latest by 18 November 2011 and will require a confirmation email to confirm attendance on the screening date.
5. Any member invited not confirm their attendance before 21 November 2011, the invites will be revoked and passed to other members in line.
6. Judges’ decisions are final and binding.

Special thanks to Nusantara Edaran Filem

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-11-2011 02:56 PM | Show all posts

I would LOVE to have a half-vampire child because it would be even more extraordinary with its supernatural abilities with a combination of a human and vampire blood.

Wow! Those prizes are amazing!! *fingers crossed*
Twihards!!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2011 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by spider_hoo at 10-11-2011 19:06

If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why?

I want half-vampire child because i can train him to become a superhero with name - Vampire Man!

im vip member!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2011 07:10 PM | Show all posts
If i were Bella, i rather have a half-vampire child because he/she will be a very special and unique person in this world... and no one even can compare with this half-vampire child..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2011 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by nigelken at 10-11-2011 19:23

i would like to have a half-werewolf child because i'm sure that he will be the most powerful one in this world and everyone in this world have to listen to him.

Im vip member..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2011 09:24 PM | Show all posts
If I was Bella, I would rather have a half-vampire child because I dont want my child transforms into a wolf during a full moon.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-11-2011 11:08 PM | Show all posts
If I was Bella, I would like to have a half-vampire child because I wish I can have a good looking child.  In general ,vampire always more handsome or prettier than werewolf child.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2011 11:20 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why?

I would like to have a half-werewolf child because I wish my child as strong as Jacob in the movie.And I hope my child have a the powerful ability to protect our family.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-11-2011 11:24 PM | Show all posts
If I were Bella, I would rather have a half-vampire child because i love Edward more than i like Jacob.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2011 12:10 AM | Show all posts
If I were Bella, I would rather have a half-werewolf child because he's very strong and wont kill people by absorb their blood.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2011 12:55 AM | Show all posts
I I were Bella, I would rather have a half-werewolf child because I don't want my child to suck human blood. I wan my child to be a advertising spokesperson for Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2011 12:58 AM | Show all posts
I would like to have a half-werewolf child because it would be grow up to be brave and tough to protect its own land (Kuala Lumpur) from any potential danger.
*rawr*

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2011 08:33 AM | Show all posts

If i were Bella, i would rather to have a half vampire child because of i love his father so much, it's a symbol of our eternity's love and I'm not so immortal to be by his side until the end.

yups i'm vip member  uid:1043793

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2011 09:24 AM | Show all posts

- If I were Bella..I'd rather to have a half-vampire child because we only consume blood as food..and vampire is less cruel than werewolf..hehe..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2011 10:17 AM | Show all posts

- If i were Bella, i would rather have a half-vampire child because he/she will have stronger physical, long-life, good-looking instead of hairy and charming attitude!

I AM A VIP CARI MEMBER - 1063782

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2011 11:09 AM | Show all posts
If I were Bella, I would rather have a half-vampire child because  she/he will be good looking, gentle, full of passion and fighting spirit and off course she/he will become a perfect person having our genes.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-11-2011 12:53 PM | Show all posts

I would rather have a half-vampire child, because :

i like vampire compare to werewolf,
&
i don't like my kid be a colour wolf one day~!

I am VIP member. (UID: 105570)

p/s: Special thanks to Nusantara Edaran Filem & CARI movie contest again~!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2011 12:59 PM | Show all posts
If I were Bella,I would rather have a half-vampire child because she/he will be long-life, have good looking, and can be friend with his/her daddy who consume blood as their food.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2011 02:37 PM | Show all posts
i will prefer to have vampire child. I dont like Werewolf because they looks like a monster for me. Besides, I can feel the loved from Edward.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2011 04:03 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child? Why?
Vampire coz everytime werewolf change, sure tear off the shirt. If long term, is a expensive investment to just but shirt for my werewolf baby!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 12:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081047 second(s), 45 queries .