CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cef_admin2

CARI Movie Contest - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Close [Copy link]
Post time 11-11-2011 09:08 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why?

If I were Bella, I would rather have a half-werewolf child because my child will definitely the fastest in all running competitions during sports day! ^^

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

e~e This user has been deleted
Post time 11-11-2011 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by e~e at 11-11-2011 22:32

ofcoz i would rather have a half-vampire child!! coz i hav a vampire bf who stay awake in the nite, n fall asleep in the day time~

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2011 12:55 AM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why?

I want half-vampire child because i personally feel that a half-vampire child more handsome and cutie.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2011 04:51 AM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why? (in less than 30 words)

Definitely Half-Vampire child because they don't hike their legs and pee on everything... And also vampires always gorgeous, rich and live forever. Who wanna live like a dog lah?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2011 06:49 PM | Show all posts
A half-vampire child because vampires have more fun than werewolfs..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2011 07:10 PM | Show all posts
I would rather have a half-vampire child because its interesting to teach the half vampire child to act as a normal human being.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-11-2011 07:14 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, i would ratehr have a half-vampire child because i think that half-vampire child is more awesome.And of cause he will be good looking as edward and protect bella.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2011 08:02 PM | Show all posts

I would like to have a half-vampire child as they can live for century and taste all the nice food in this world and have lots of fun with it!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-11-2011 02:01 AM | Show all posts

Sorry, I would rather just have a normal human child. I can't see how's the future if my child is a vampire or werewolf.

Cari VIP: mkchia98
UID: 74054

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2011 09:19 AM | Show all posts
If I were Bella, I would rather have a half-vampire child because my love towards Edward more than anything and our child will be our precious creation!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 05:49 AM | Show all posts

Half-vampire child because of vampire's sensual mystique which attract you even though you don't know what they intend,with human combination,he will become famous for charm,power and immortality!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 05:57 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1# cef_admin2

Half-vampire child because of vampire's sensual mystique which attract you even though you don't know what they intend,with human combination,he will become famous for charm,power and immortality!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 06:07 AM | Show all posts
Distributor: Nusantara Edaran FilemGenre: Fantasy, Romance, ThrillerDirector: Bill CondonCasts: R ...
cef_admin2 Post at 9-11-2011 16:28

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 09:10 AM | Show all posts
If I were Bella, i would rather have a half-vampire child because i don't want a hairy and fury child just because they are half-werewolf! At least a half-vampire child will look normal.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 10:29 AM | Show all posts
{:1_137:}
Definitely a half-vampire child because vampires have such romantic appeal. They have gorgeous killer eyes that no one could resist. They are fast and furious in a gentle manner.

Look at those amazing prizes to be won! *drools*
hoping that i'll stand a chance to win one of them

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 02:26 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why? (in less than 30 words)

I don't mind having either, as long as I have a healthy, living perfect child without any handicap to nourish, cherish and love that I can hold in my hands.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-11-2011 03:58 PM | Show all posts
If I were Bella, I rather have a half-vampire child because I want him to be a hero to save the world from natural disaster when happening.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 04:05 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child , the i will ask my child go be celebrities star in twilight series, vampire diary and the underworld

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 05:10 PM | Show all posts

Half-vampire child would be
my choice, the child will
be vampire savvy minus the
weaknesses, plus she can be
a warm blooded vampire, something
sexy and lethal simultaneously!

I'm not a VIP member

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2011 05:41 PM | Show all posts
I would LOVE to have a half-vampire child because I am really love Edward and it would be a complete family with a baby child together with him.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 12:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084550 second(s), 41 queries .