Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cef_admin2

CARI Movie Contest - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-11-2011 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by 可爱冰淇菱 at 15-11-2011 13:48

If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why? (in less than 30 words)

I will choose to have a half-vampire child because it still a human look, if half-werewolf child, it will be animal look, and i will scare.
YES. I AM VIP

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2011 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by limau at 15-11-2011 15:17

If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why? (in less than 30 words)

I will choose to have a half-vampire child > because being a true human being has NO power like vampires do. its so cool to suck human's blood.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 02:49 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?
half-vampire child
Why?
Because the Edward  are more handsome , so i wan my child handsome like him too, and vampire always the head of werewolf

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Half-vampire child because like diamond, he/she will sparkle and be full of charisma and charm and also half-vampires can walk under sun and do not need blood to survive :-)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 03:40 PM | Show all posts
i would choose half-vampire child, because i dont have so much money to buy new clothes for the warewolf-child when they transform laaa...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 03:52 PM | Show all posts
half vampire, although it is suffer when pregnant period, but it is so cool to survive by sucks blood and a child look alike edward cullen is cool.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-11-2011 06:38 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why?

-- If I am Bella, I will rather to have a half-vampire child, because the child is the symbol of love promise between me and Edward, definitely I will choose to have baby with who I love the most in my life.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Half-vampire child, because the half-vampire child like to drink blood rather than milk, that save a lot of money for milk powder.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2011 08:55 PM | Show all posts

If i were Bella, i would rather to have a half vampire child, no reason why, just because of child is given to us by God for no reason.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# cef_admin2

1) I would rather have a half-vampire child
2) She can love Jacob as much as Jacob love me while Edward can never marry my half-werewolf child if I marry Jacob due to his allergy of dog's smell. (29 words)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 10:08 PM | Show all posts
If i were Bella, I would rather to have a half vampire child because I believe Edward will surely educate the kid to be a kind vampire like him.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 11:52 PM | Show all posts

A half-vampire child coz im using my whole life to love edward n can sacrifice my life to hv a half-vampire child with edward....^^

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 09:30 AM | Show all posts
a half-vampire child would be my choice
simply because i know that the essence of a vampire will be able to
strengthen all the human's weaknesses and that my child will still have a soul.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 11:20 AM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why?

If i were Bella, I love to have a half-vampire child because he is the miracle that i search for entire my life, besides my dearest irresistible Edward.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 12:34 PM | Show all posts
I would rather have a half-vampire child because he/she will be physically attractive and persuasive compare to half-werewolf plus the skin is pale, even ashen in colour looks better.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Screening Detail:
Venue   : GSC Tropicana City Mall
Time     : 9.00PM
Date     : 23 November, Wednesday

vip member? YES!

-If I were Bella, i would rather have a half-vampire child Because ..
vampires are stronger and maybe will never die, and slowly growing old.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-11-2011 01:26 PM | Show all posts
If I were Bella, I would have a half-vampire child because of love, the child is come with love and just can live with happiness together.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# cef_admin2

If I was Bella, I would like to have a half-vampire child because I don't want father and son become enermy to each other.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 10:01 PM | Show all posts

It is because they can't grow old and vampire got much seducing face compare to werewolf.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2011 12:29 AM | Show all posts

If i was Bella, i rather born a half-vampire because at least vampire look like a man and werewolf is animal.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 04:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.469562 second(s), 41 queries .