CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cef_admin2

CARI Movie Contest - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Close [Copy link]
Post time 18-11-2011 04:08 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why? (in less than 30 words)

Half-vampire child because I don't want to do laundry everyday. Werewolves like to throw their tops everywhere when they wanna turn into wolf and their tops will become dirty.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2011 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by wong1009 at 18-11-2011 17:17

If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why?

"I would rather have half-vampire child. Half-vampire won’t like werewolf transform to full body fur and easier to take care, more comfortable when living in towns or cities."

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2011 05:27 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why?

If I were Bella, I would rather have both breed child..why should i choose when i can have both..i can have great looking charming half-vampire child and strong and healthy half werewolf child by my side to protect me...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2011 09:44 PM | Show all posts
If i am Bella i will choose werewolf child because werewolf is stronger than vampire and their not depending on blood!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2011 11:37 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?Why? (in less than 30 words)
A half-vampire child because i don't like fury werewolf, and bloody hell, what if i have a girl,after she grown up nobody wanna marry her, kind of pity =(

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2011 10:16 PM | Show all posts
If you were Bella, would you rather have a half-vampire child or a half-werewolf child?

I will choose half-werewolf child because EDWARD changes BELLA which by the way is awesome but JACOB hooks up with BELLA's newborn.
JACOB is more romantic and protective. so I would have reason and no guilty conscience, and lastly, JACOB is hot in so many senses of the word.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-11-2011 12:26 PM | Show all posts

If i were bella, i would rather have a half-vampire child and a half-warewolf chid because i don't like to choose between 2 hot guys. it's such a waste to let go one of them since both are awesome.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2011 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Prefer half-werewolf child as he/she can go to school by him/herself as a wolf, that people save me lots of school bus fare especially here in KL.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-11-2011 11:48 PM | Show all posts

Half-vampire child is my first choice.their child can get his/her food(blood) anytime in any crowd ! Bella can save time in kitchen for cooking

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2011 09:16 AM | Show all posts

I would love to choose half-warewolf because he/she will be same as normal human child only a bit bad tempered compare to half-vampire will get noticed easily by a light.

VIP ID: 1614250

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2011 09:24 AM | Show all posts
I would rather have a half-werewolf child because werewolf does not depends on blood to survive but still have the ability to protect the family and a good abs too.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2011 09:12 PM | Show all posts
If I were Bella, I would  rather have a half-vampire child because I want to prove my love towards Edward.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 07:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.464208 second(s), 33 queries .