American Idol Season 11

[Copy link]
Post time 29-3-2012 06:24 PM | Show all posts
My top 3 performances tonight:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2012 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Heejun Han voted off 'American Idol,' eight remain

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Heejun Han, known for his goofy sense of humor, was kicked off of TV singing contest "American Idol" on Thursday night after his second performance of Leon Russell's "A Song for You" failed to convince judges to keep him on the show.
Han, who found himself in the ranks of the bottom three for the second week in a row alongside fellow competitors Hollie Cavanagh and Skylar Laine, appeared disappointed as he shook host Ryan Seacrest's hand after judge Steven Tyler informed him that he was being sent home.
Han's departure leaves eight contestants remaining from 10 finalists for the show that has given rise to stars ranging from Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood to Adam Lambert.
Seacrest began Thursday's show by sharing tweets from Underwood, Mariah Carey, and others praising the contestants' performances from the previous evening's singing segment, for which contestants chose their songs.
R&B singer Eric Benet made a cameo appearance on the show to deliver feedback to contestant DeAndre Brackensick personally.
Thursday's elimination show featured performances by rapper Nicki Minaj and Season 10 "Idol" winner Scotty McCreery. Minaj performed the single "Starships" from her upcoming album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded," which comes out on April 3. McCreery, who expressed enthusiasm about visiting the show where he rose to fame, sang "Water Tower Town," his new single.
Now in its eleventh season, "Idol" continues to be the most watched reality TV show in the United States, though it has received stiff competition this year from "The Voice."
Judges critique the contestant's performances, and audiences vote for their favorites by phone and text message each week. The winning contestant receives a recording contract. This season's winner will be decided in a finale on May 23.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 11:57 AM | Show all posts
finally..kuar gak mamat korea tu

hope pas ni Jessica pulak out

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2012 07:24 PM | Show all posts
jgn mimpi la Jessica nak out weh. dia tak penah bottom 3. dia for sure akan masuk final.

minggu ni plg suka Jessica, Elise, Joshua. best sgt.

best!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 10:59 PM | Show all posts
jgn mimpi la Jessica nak out weh. dia tak penah bottom 3. dia for sure akan masuk final. :loveliness ...
Rhyno Post at 30-3-2012 19:24

ntah ntah judges pun taget nak simpan save theyols tuh utk jessica khens.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2012 10:26 PM | Show all posts
jessica atau phillips bakal jora.......

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-3-2012 11:04 PM | Show all posts
yes...deandre the falsetto voice terselamat ! go amazing voice ~~~ just pick the right song

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2012 10:24 AM | Show all posts
I'm rooting for Phillip2. That voice remind me so much of James Morrison, which is good.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2012 10:41 PM | Show all posts
jessica nyanyi sweet dreams kalu i x tgk tv mmg i igt Beyonce..too resemble laa....but opkos Beyonce lagi best...haha

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 06:50 PM | Show all posts
My fav today; as usual J2

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 07:01 PM | Show all posts
My fav duets

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 11:13 PM | Show all posts
hope lepas ni skylar keluar dulu, then elise, then hollie, then deandre, then phillips, then carlton so tinggal jessica and joshua kat final hihihi...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 01:46 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eddlisa_uyuk at 6-4-2012 01:48

KAWAN-KAWAN KAT SINI...........

ATAS PERMINTAAN RAMAI, BOD TV:MALAYSIA
KEMBALI DGN MENGADAKAN LAGI
KUIZ MINGGUAN MENTOR

MARILAH JOIN KUIZ MINGGUAN MENTOR 6

SOALAN AMAT SENANG JE & HADIAH KREDIT MENANTI ANDA

SILA KLIK KUIZ MENTOR 6

TERIMA KASIH SGT2

----MOD EDDLISA_UYUK & HIJAU88------

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 09:52 AM | Show all posts
uwaaaa! DeAndre terkeluar

tapi top 8 ni mmg stok2 yg mantap2 je tinggal. susah nak pilih sapa yg tak perform

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 11:54 AM | Show all posts
deandre kuar????

asal jgn phillip phillips

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 12:39 PM | Show all posts
DeAndre Brackensick shown the door on "American Idol"

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - DeAndre Brackensick, a curly-haired contestant adored by judge Jennifer Lopez, on Thursday became the third contestant booted from "American Idol," leaving seven of the original 10 finalists remaining on the top-rated TV singing contest.
Brackensick received a hug from Lopez before exiting the stage. The pop superstar revealed she had voted to use the "save" allotted to the judges, but fellow panelists Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler had not agreed with her.
The "save" allows judges to overrule audience votes and keep a singer on the show. It will expire when the program narrows to five final contestants later this season.
Brackensick was let go after his performance of "I Like It" by 1980s family singers DeBarge left audiences and judges wanting on Wednesday's singing episode. Contestant mentor Jimmy Iovine criticized the effort as the worst among the show's male performers and said Brackensick "needs to come out and grow at a much faster pace."
This week on "Idol," audiences judged contestants based on their handling of songs from the 1980s, which they sang on Wednesday. The performances also landed Hollie Cavanagh and Elise Testone among the bottom three with Cavanagh's version of "What a Feeling" and Testone's "I Want To Know What Love Is"
Highlights of Thursday's episode included a visit from Season 5 contestant Kelly Pickler, who sang "Where's Tammy Wynnette," as well as boy band The Wanted, which performed "Glad You Came."
"Idol" first aired on Fox in 2002, and has launched the careers of singers Kelly Clarkson, Adam Lambert and Jennifer Hudson, among others. Now in its 11th season, the show continues to be the most watched reality TV show in America, though it has received stiff competition from "The Voice" this year.
Audiences vote for their favorite performers by phone and text message each week as contestants are challenged by a variety of musical styles. The winning contestant receives a recording contract. This season's winner will be decided in May.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2012 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Deandre

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 08:59 PM | Show all posts
sedih pulak nengok deandre terkuar sebab I love his voice. Walaupun tak berapa outstanding macam some of the contestants, tapi he should've stayed for at least a few more rounds. mesti randy and stevie bajet nak simpan save for jessica gamaknyaa.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2012 12:23 AM | Show all posts
i plak rasa judges save for elise or phillip ... tpi i x rasa philllip akan terkuar sbb dia bakal winner for AI11

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2012 07:31 PM | Show all posts
i think THE VOICE much better than AI, before this i follow AI but now jadi peminat tegar the voice

American Idol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059298 second(s), 42 queries .