CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Rhyno

American Idol Season 11

[Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2012 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Dengar studio version baru boleh rasa lunak jugak suara Hee Jun ni; tapi diction hancus!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2012 11:49 PM | Show all posts
overnya komen Randy kat Sanchez tu.....bg i biasa jer....xdelah power sgt....
nashrudean Post at 9-3-2012 15:03

overpimped.... takut2 nt nk dekat last drop trus si jessica nie..mcm jadik kt pia toscano

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2012 11:04 AM | Show all posts
fuhhhh
nasib bek elyse x out lg...
mcm x bertahan lama je minah nie klu performance cam gitu

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2012 09:05 AM | Show all posts
2 la..kalo dgr diction HeeJun, i xpham......

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2012 01:35 PM | Show all posts
in love with phil philips... HeeJun?  x taw mcm mana heolls bleh masuk

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2012 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Top 2 studio version.

Harap 2 org ni dpt la masuk finale.
Rhyno Post at 9-3-2012 10:12

sedap jgk suara Hollie Cavanagh ni..dia nyanyi reflection pon ok

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-3-2012 10:29 AM | Show all posts
JERMAINE JONES
Will Be Kicked Off
'American Idol'

Jermaine Jones will be kicked off "American Idol" Wednesday night, after producers learned he concealed the fact that he was arrested twice last years and has outstanding warrants ... TMZ has learned.

As we first reported, producers discovered Tuesday that Jermaine had lied about his criminal history and that triggered the decision to confront him on camera Tuesday afternoon.  

We're told one of the incidents involved violence, which was particularly troublesome to producers.  He also lied to cops by giving them fake names both times he was arrested.

"A.I." sources tell us ... Jermaine will appear on the show tomorrow night before he is sent packing.

Over the last few days, we've been reporting that Jermaine told producers his father abandoned him 10 years ago, but his dad called TMZ and called B.S. on his son, saying they see each other regularly.  

Jermaine began tweeting that he never told producers about his dad abandoning him.  We're told the producers -- who knew Jermaine had made the statement -- became generally suspicious and began looking more closely at his background, and that's what led to the revelation of his criminal history.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2012 12:05 PM | Show all posts
JERMAINE JONES
Will Be Kicked Off
'American Idol'

Jermaine Jones will be kicked off "Americ ...
sweetmm Post at 14-3-2012 10:29

hahaha...pnat2 je judges bg wildcard kt dia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-3-2012 11:19 AM | Show all posts
The best and only the good performance of the night; it was a boringgggggggggggggggggg nite

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2012 01:08 PM | Show all posts
america,  elise is back!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2012 02:10 PM | Show all posts
'American Idol' Producers Confront Jermaine Jones On Camera Over Warrants

'American Idol' Season 11 Top 24 Semifinalist: Jermaine Jones, 25. Pine Hill, New …
It's official -- Top 12 "American Idol" finalist Jermaine Jones has been disqualified from the FOX reality competition due to outstanding warrants.
Ryan Seacrest hinted at the opening of the show that the revelation was coming.
PLAY IT NOW: ‘American Idol’s’ Phillip Phillips & Heejun Han Laugh It Up Backstage
"Throughout the years, this show has not been without its fair share of controversy. And tonight is no exception. With the cooperation of law enforcement, we discovered information that left us with no choice, but to eliminate one of our finalists from the competition," he said.
But it wasn't until 1 hour and 18 minutes into the broadcast - after seven contestants performed songs released the year they were born -- that "Idol" finally rolled out footage from the confrontation between "Idol" executive producers Ken Warwick and Nigel Lythgoe and Jones on Tuesday afternoon.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Top 5 Artists ‘American Idol’ Finalists Should Avoid Covering
"In March of last year, you were charged -- criminally charged - [with] giving a fake name to police of Joel Jones. In November of last year again, you were criminally charged and you gave them a fake name of Kareem Watkins. You didn't disclose those charges to us," Lythgoe told Jones, who sat facing the execs.
Warwick said "Idol" had learned of "four active warrants" out for the singer, something which "surprised" the team.
"We're not judgmental at all," Warwick continued. "Lots of kids come to us that have problems. It's part and parcel of what kids go through today and we know that. If they come clean with us and they tell us at the beginning, we can help them."
VIEW THE PHOTOS: ‘American Idol’ Season 11 - The Top 13!
Lythgoe then asked Jones to explain one of the situations they heard about, where he was accused of being involved in a fight.
"It wasn't a fight," Jones said. "I wasn't fighting. What happened was, I fell down steps, carrying my bags and the police and the paramedics came because I actually couldn't walk. I have screws in my foot," he said.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Lovely Ladies! ‘American Idol’s’ Top 12 Women, Season 11
Asked to explain why he was charged, Jones claimed it was down to a verbal fracas.
"Me and one of my other friends had a disagreement, but it wasn't like there was any fist fighting or any like, you know, anything like that," he said.
The singer said he was "scared" and "nervous" to reveal the information before, and hoped he could "just pay it and get it taken care of."
Lythgoe said due to the warrants against Jones, he had to be disqualified.
"The fact is, we are not allowed to have anybody that has an outstanding warrant against them on the program. And you've got four of them against you," he said.
"You've put us in a very delicate position, really," Warwick added.
Both producers complimented Jones on his last rehearsal for the show - he was to perform "Somewhere Out There" from 1986's "An American Tale."
"We just both listened to you sing, and you are absolutely fantastic," Lythgoe said.
"That's the best song you have ever sung. It's fabulous," Warwick added.
"Idol" then cut to footage of Jones leaving, playing his rehearsal of the number -- and with that, Jones' "Idol" journey came to an end.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2012 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Jennifer Lopez Calls 'Idol' Performance 'The Best Thing I've Ever Seen' On The Show

"American Idol" disqualified Jermaine Jones on Wednesday, but the 11 remaining contestants battled it out - singing songs from the year of their birth -- to stay on the show.
And - if the judges are right - one contender - Joshua Ledet - stands absolutely no chance of going home.
PLAY IT NOW: ‘American Idol’s’ Phillip Phillips & Heejun Han Laugh It Up Backstage
The soulful singer tackled "When A Man Loves A Woman," the Michael Bolton song from 1992 -- and brought the house to its feet.
"Joshua, man, that was so good, we were up halfway through it," judge Steven Tyler said as the in-studio audience continued to scream.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Top 5 Artists ‘American Idol’ Finalists Should Avoid Covering
"We got some amazing singers this year and we've been saying all night... we need a moment tonight. Somebody needs to come out here and blow it out the box. Somebody needs to come out here and regulate," Randy Jackson began. "Joshua Ledet -- that was phenomenal, incredible on every level."
Jennifer Lopez went so far as to call his performance, "The best thing I've ever seen on 'American Idol.'"
Mentored by Will.i.am, here's how the rest of the pack - including Phillip Phillips who had surgery for kidney stones last Thursday, performed:
VIEW THE PHOTOS: ‘American Idol’ Season 11 - The Top 13!
Phillip Phillips: "Hard to Handle" -- Black Crowes version from 1990
Randy: "You're kind of unique for us, this year. You've got a very different voice, a very different style... After surgery, sounding like that? I don't even know what's going on."
VIEW THE PHOTOS: ‘American Idol’ Team: Then & Now
Jessica Sanchez: "Turn The Beat Around" - Gloria Estefan version from 1995
Steven: "You can't stray too far from what I think you sing the best, which is ballads and things... And the rhythm that you sang with this song was just a little shady, but again, I love your voice."
Heejun Han: "Right Here Waiting" - Richard Marx, 1989
Randy: "Dude, for me, I didn't really enjoy this at all. It was pitchy all over the place... The other problem I have with it, it felt like you were out of breath the whole time."
Elise Testone: "Let's Stay Together" - covered by Tina Turner in 1983
Jennifer: "That was showing America who Elise is to me... It feels good when it's right and that was right on every single level."
DeAndre Brackensick: "Endless Love" - covered by Mariah Carey and Luther Vandross in 1994
Randy: "It definitely was the wrong song for you. I mean, Mariah and Luther sang the I don't know what out of that song, and what happened is, this paled in comparison. It was like, boring and very safe for you at the wrong time, I feel."
Shannon Magrane: "One Sweet Day" -- Mariah and Boyz II Men in 1995
Randy: "By the end -- that run you sang, we looked at each other, the three of us were like, 'Yo! This girl's got something going on up in here.'"
Colton Dixon: "Broken Heart" - White Lion in 1991
Jennifer: "The best singers to me are singers who fall in love deeply, get their heart broken and are traumatized in it. They sing about it and everybody can relate to it. There's something just about that and I feel that from you, and I felt like that's why you picked that song and I felt you did it really, really well. And also, I think you look pretty when you sing."
Erika Van Pelt: "Heaven" - Bryan Adams in 1985
Randy: "I kind of liked it. For me it was a kind of nice 8 out of 10."
Skylar Laine: "Love Sneakin' Up On You" - Bonnie Raitt in 1994
Jennifer: "If I gotta keep it real, I gotta say that you really killed that."
Hollie Cavanagh: "The Power of Love" - Celine Dion in 1993
Randy: "This song, you blew it out the box!"

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-3-2012 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Rhyno at 15-3-2012 16:19

STUDIO VERSIONS

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2012 09:29 PM | Show all posts
agak agak ade seprais tak besok no elimination becuz ryan mentioned something like "the bottom 2 would be at risk of being eliminated". mcm bg hint besok tadek elimination aje. hehehe.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Shannon eliminated

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 01:22 PM | Show all posts
mmg patutpun shannon ni elimated sbb sore tak best..nak nyanyi lagu high pitch tp sore nan hado..ramai lg yg better dr dia dulu tp tak lepas top 24

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-3-2012 01:23 PM | Show all posts
pd aku..mlm smlm selain joshua,elise punya perfomance plg aku suka..sore dia sedap didgr..mcm jesicca tu,sore dia power tp kekdg tak sedap didgr..pendapat akulaa..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 04:47 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 07:29 PM | Show all posts
pd aku..mlm smlm selain joshua,elise punya perfomance plg aku suka..sore dia sedap didgr..mcm jesicc ...
serafina Post at 16-3-2012 13:23

iols pun rasa cemtuh. lagi satu, sheols macam takda aura as an american idol sangat...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2012 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Reply 127# sweetmm

seram tgk Jermaine

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166196 second(s), 45 queries .