CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hakunamatata

1N2D PART 7- SEASON 2 (starts 26 mac 2012)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-2-2012 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Reply 40# ctmufizano

tu kula....fiza dh jwbkan..chagiya tu ala yobo gak..!!!!

Jm pun msk list ko ye fiza!!!!ko dh mintak izin ngan madu2 len blummm...?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2012 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Reply 36# ctmufizano

ala.sian r kt aku fiza..ko jgn bg tau tuan umah yer...aku mls nk letak gambo r ble OT...{:4_237:} aku kan skang tgh bkabung!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2012 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Reply  pcyduck

Ni apa OT cite pasal show lain nih...ekekekeke... kang tuan umah marah weh...
ctmufizano Post at 17-2-2012 22:43

ni sapa lak yg bergelut ni.....tak cam la....
tenet slow lak mlm ni.....tak pernah2nya....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2012 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Reply 41# pcyduck

Aku reserved je jongmin tu dulu.. aku nk tgk cha tae hyun dulu...ekekeke... bini jongmin dh ramai sgt...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2012 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply  kula22

chagiya tu ala yobo-ya jugak la...
ctmufizano Post at 17-2-2012 22:52

sama makna ye......kalau gitu bertuah tul duck....ada chagiya dan yobo......
nak juga kongsi ilmu dgn duck tu......

jgn mare duck.....gurau je....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2012 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kula22 at 17-2-2012 23:51
Reply  pcyduck

Aku reserved je jongmin tu dulu.. aku nk tgk cha tae hyun dulu...ekekeke... bini  ...
ctmufizano Post at 17-2-2012 23:09

kelakarla tgk JM suka2 je bida tpt nak gi......dengan sengih muka tak bersalah tu...buat org lain geram je.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-2-2012 01:31 AM | Show all posts
gelak sengal aku tgk ulangan...
masa nak pilih tempat...
konon nak buat secara demokrasi, memang tak boleh punya
akhirnya kena buat juga main game...

jongmin, semua dia nak bida...
masa SG suka rela nak pergi gwemangi, KJM gatai nak bida..
kena tolak dgn SG...kalau KJM menang mahu meraung SG
sama dgn UTW, saja dia bida masa bubur keledek, dia xnak pergi dia yg dapat...
nasib baik tarik diri dan KJM dapat...

ep ni, baru tahu osom ada upgrade version...
main sekali dgn 2 tangan...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 01:36 AM | Show all posts
part makan...
SG setiap kali mengunyah mesti ada caption 'hurry & speak'
mesti liat gwemangi tu...

UTW, kesian tgk dia...
banyak gak dia kena asingkan clam..
pastu dpt ajumma yg tak sporting langsung..
asik kena marah jer...

JM, dah jadi mcm anak ajumma tu jer..
siap nak cari calon bini KJM..
tapi makcik tu memang best ar

LSGi, boleh lah terpecahkan pinggan..
tu la nak tunjuk rajin kt tv, kt umah malas, kan dah kena...
kena gantung kodori...

JW ok sebab makcik tu bekap dia...
laki makcik tu macam dpt baca perangai JW yg sebenarnya
nasib baik JW suka dgn sup tu, ialahkan diakan tak suka sgt dgn ikan dan sewaktunya...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2012 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Na Young Suk PD, “Eun Ji Won is the Boss of Late… MC Mong is easily annoyed”

Na PD‘s ‘I Can Speak Out Now’

- The cast member who was always late, ‘The Boss of Late’?

“Decidedly Eun Jin Won (laughs). He was always late even though he lives in Yeouido. Even though he lived the nearest from the TV station..”

- Who gets annoyed most easily?
“MC Mong. He’s tender-hearted. He gets immersed in the filming the most, so naturally he got annoyed most easily as well”.

- Whose the biggest eater?
“Who do you think? Do I even need to answer? Kang Ho Dong. It doesn’t need any explanation. Haha”.

- Which member was the wittiest when carrying out missions? The king of trickery if you may.
“Decidedly Eun Ji Won. His thought process is very different from the general public. We try to think of all the contingencies before we suggest a game to the cast members. Even so, Eun Ji Won always got the better of us. He truly is the master of variety”.

- Which guest was the hardest to book?
“I don’t think it’s necessary to name names now. I would have to say that the ones who were already booked but ended up not showing up were the hardest to book (laughs)”.

- What about the easiest to book then?
“It was Kim Ha Neul from the ‘Actress Special’. She said she was a fan of ’1 Night 2 Days’, but I had no idea she liked the show as much. It took only half an hour on the phone for her to accept coming on the show and it was a big surprise to me”.

- After Kang Ho Dong left the show, the rumors of you transferring to another broadcasting company haven’t stopped…
“It really hasn’t stopped. (Laughs) You don’t have to worry. I will continue to work for KBS even after ’1 Night 2 Days’ ends and I will continue to produce variety programs”.

- Aside from resting at home… What’s next for Na PD?
“Please include the part where I rest at home. I’m not the type that enjoys trips, I like resting at home the most. My initial plan is to get some rest. After that I’ll take up on some training overseas and then get back to producing again”.

- If Na Young Suk were to plan ’1 Night 2 Days’ for himself.
“I want to go to a comic book lounge to read as many comic books as I want while eating jajangmyeon. When I was in school, I used to spend all day at comic book lunges after the tests were over. There are lots of comic books which I couldn’t finish, maybe I should go”.

Source: Donga via Nate

kpopfever

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Reply 49# ctaisyah

PD Na Jjang!!!!!! PD Na your the best....... PD Na past ni sila buat show yg pling gempak ok...

- The cast member who was always late, ‘The Boss of Late’?
“Decidedly Eun Jin Won (laughs). He was always late even though he lives in Yeouido. Even though he lived the nearest from the TV station..”

hahahahaha..npk na pemalas si jiwon nih...ada eps dulu, call time diorg kul 6am pstu jiwon jadi org second last dtg dgn x mandi+pakai baju tido walaupon umah dier 3 minit je dr KBS tu..

Which member was the wittiest when carrying out missions? The king of trickery if you may.
“Decidedly Eun Ji Won. His thought process is very different from the general public. We try to think of all the contingencies before we suggest a game to the cast members. Even so, Eun Ji Won always got the better of us. He truly is the master of variety”.

mesti PD Na n de geng penat perah otak pk nk wat game ngan mission apa kan...... mesti diorg slalu carik kelemahan jiwon... ...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 09:59 AM | Show all posts
’1N2D’ Choi PD, “Requirement for new member was ‘handsome personality’”

“’1 Night 2 Days’ is long-running, character was the first criteria.”

What would be the requirement to become a member of the much loved national variety program KBS2‘s ’1 Night 2 Days’?

’1 Night 2 Days’ has confirmed Kim Seung Woo, Cha Tae Hyun, Sung Si Kyung, and Joo Won as the new members for season 2 to kick off March 4th and the member selection criteria was revealed.

Choi Jae Hyung PD is a veteran of 15 years who has previously directed programs including KBS’s ‘Invincible Baseball Team’, ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s sketchbook’, and ‘Nal-ah-ra Shoot-dori’.

Choi PD stated, “Given the characteristics of the program, it is long-run going the way together for a long period of time rather than just for 1~2 weeks. So more than anything, character was the top priority. The big picture was drawn with the reputation among people around them, the feel when met in person among other things.” The program puts each member through a lot physically too such as heat waves, extreme cold weather, sleeping outdoors, and more, so it was important to find people with ‘handsome personalities’ who will not waver in under extreme circumstances.

Cha Tae Hyun and Sung Si Kyung joining the team stemmed from their relationship with Choi PD. Cha Tae Hyun is close to Choi PD through, ‘Nal-ah-ra Shoot-dori’, and Sung Si Kyung has also become close to Choi PD through ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s sketchbook’ where he appeared often. Kim Seung Woo is like a generous older brother, and Joo Won is a maknae who is strong-willed and both of them were confirmed through meetings in person.

Choi Jae Hyung PD confidently shared, “Most members are known by the public but have something more than that. I will do my best to relay what I have found.” The new members will be joining the existing members Lee Soo Geun, Uhm Tae Woong, and Kim Jong Min to start the pre-recording on February 24th.

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

Aku masih berharap PD Choi ni sekejam PD Na...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 02:39 PM | Show all posts
PD na...
aku akan merindui mu

- If Na Young Suk were to plan ’1 Night 2 Days’ for himself.
“I want to go to a comic book lounge to read as many comic books as I want while eating jajangmyeon. When I was in school, I used to spend all day at comic book lunges after the tests were over. There are lots of comic books which I couldn’t finish, maybe I should go”.

nanti, boleh lah kita bergather-gather sama sambil baca komik

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Na PD of ’1N2D’ expresses sympathy for MC Mong and Kang Ho Dong

PD Na Young Suk recently shared his thoughts about former ’1 Night 2 Days‘ (‘1N2D‘) members, Kang Ho Dong and MC Mong.

PD Na will step down from his position on February 26th. Prior to that, he held a in-depth interview with OSEN, who asked for his feelings about the members on his team. PD Na revealed, “The members that I feel for the most are Kang Ho Dong and MC Mong.”

He continued, “It’s because these two are currently in the worst situations.  When we went on the trip for the ‘Korean’s Winter Dining Table’ concept, I remember the words from the lady who cooked sweet potato porridge. She said, “Well off sons are sons of the nation, the sons with debt are my sons.” Those words of wisdom was exactly like how I felt.”

“Lee Seung Gi is one of the longest lasting members on the team and I am personally very close to him, but Seung Gi is the well off son. He is currently receiving lots of love from everyone and he is someone who will do well in any situation. But, MC Mong is the person that I feel the most for.  Lee Seung Gi and MC Mong are close to me, both as a director and in my personal life, but the feelings I have for both of them are a little different.”

“Truthfully, what family goes on a trip, eat together, and sleep together every week? There has been a lot of difficulties these past five years, but we fought through them and we became really close with each other. I feel like we have more than a real average family would have.  It’s just as the viewers believe — the relationship between the staff and crew are like family.”

“Kang Ho Dong is a bit better off, but MC Mong…No matter what people say, I always want to help him find a successful path. Whether it’s him coming back to television or whatever else, I want to help him as much as I can. I  feel really bad for Kang Ho Dong and MC Mong having to suddenly quit the program like that.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/n ... ng-and-kang-ho-dong

Kuar air mata aku baca berita ni
memang aku pun paling terasa dgn sudden exit of Mong drp 1N2D
ditambah lagi dgn Hodong
tiada dah orang yg boleh hidupkan suasana dgn gila2 & ke'over'an diorang
harap2 diorang akan balik ke tv & diterima dgn baik oleh Koreans semula

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Reply 48# mijot

aku pun kesian betul dgn Taewoong pasal kena marah2 je
makcik tu mmg tak sporting
Taewoong puji sedap pun, dia kata tak, tahun dulu2 lagi sedap
lain kali 1N2D cari la makcik yg friendly sikit
yg Jongmin tu beruntung dpt makcik yg banyak cakap sbb dia sndr tak pandai cakap
kalau makcik tu kena dgn Hodong, mesti sesuai sgt
dua2 pandai cakap

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Reply 51# ctmufizano

oo, rupanya PD ni pnh juga dgn YH Sketchbook
aku suka rancangan tu
aku harap 1N2D akan terus sukses cam sekrg
sbb aku nak diorang teruskan kehebatan legacy 1N2D
walaupun aku masih takleh terima Si Kyung & pakcik Win Win

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 09:09 PM | Show all posts
makin byk lak org intebiu Pd Na ye...rse cm rindu je ngan kekejaman die!!!!!

Pd baru ni bt show yuhyeol skecht yer..mesti die romantik kan..dh r kateria nk join sezen 2 kene namja hensem...!!!..ommo..Sy ngan Sw tu hensem ke..(duck !!x kenai make x cinte..igt tuh!!!)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2012 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Reply 55# LuCkY-sTaR

Lucky!!!igt!!x kenai make x cinte!!!!{:4_233:}

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Reply 52# mijot

kan mijot kan....rindu kt kekejaman PD NA!!!

bile tu mijot..nk gather2 bce komik..tp x sesuai kot mijot..sambil bce komik bole ke kite bgelak ketawa!!1{:4_241:}

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Reply 46# kula22

kkakaakakaka..lawak kan Jm kula...suka suki je die nk kasi org saket ati...terkedek2 die join bida!!!!sian Segeun!!!mmg nk tui die g tpt tuh...naseb bek x tcampak JM die tolak....yg time JW ngan yobo nk bida tu pun..die gatai2 g join bida..UTW pun join sme..saje nk bt JW saket ati!!!{:4_241:} {:4_241:} {:4_241:}

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2012 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Reply  pcyduck

Aku reserved je jongmin tu dulu.. aku nk tgk cha tae hyun dulu...ekekeke... bini  ...
ctmufizano Post at 17-2-2012 23:09

OOOO..KIRENYE jm BACKUP JE R..BLE ATI DH BERALEH NNTI KO TRUS TGGLKAN jM...TP FIZA...MULUT CHAYON TU SAME KE NGAN MULUT JW YG SELAMBER TU..(DUCK..X KENAI MAKE X CINTE{:4_233:} )

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 08:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169212 second(s), 39 queries .