CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: tongkatwaran75

4 Pelajar Kolej Didakwa Bunuh Pensyarah & Bapa: 1 org masuk Hospital Gila !

[Copy link]
Post time 12-3-2012 08:41 PM | Show all posts
Bunuh lagi, tak de keja lain ka pembunuh ni
honam Post at 12-3-2012 20:12

dah nama pembunuh.bunuh la keja nya.
kejam sungguh la..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-3-2012 08:42 PM | Show all posts
takziah pd keluarga mangsa...Al-fatihah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-3-2012 09:01 PM | Show all posts
ngan santau boleh amik keta kenari mangsa ke tong?
5229 Post at 12-3-2012 20:33

kete tuh dia angkut guna jin aprit ......

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2012 09:23 PM | Show all posts
awk laki or pmpn.....
tau x sape bf die...
ryumaira Post at 12-3-2012 15:50

ermmm...nak kata pun x berani....apa pun kita kehilangan teman yang peramah...sanggup membantu tanpa berkira keringat

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2012 09:27 PM | Show all posts
Polis syaki di bunuh oleh orang di kenali bukan?
Lagaknya seperti di racun sebegitu karena ada kesan darah keluar ikut mulut di kedua dua mangsa sebegitu.

Dan di katakan juga, ayah beliau datang ke rumah anak beliau ini pun karena anak mengadu sakit perut.m

Persoalan siapa yang meracun?

Adakah si anak punyai boyfriend yang di tentang keluarga?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2012 09:53 PM | Show all posts
cousin dia ada post kat forum.lowyat

[quote=sya_dc,Mar 12 2012, 11:11 AM]
To die of natutal ca ...
an2toncit Post at 12-3-2012 14:40

she looked very happy and dearly loved.....semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-3-2012 10:09 PM | Show all posts
kejadian mcm ni buat org ramai dah tak rasa selamat dok rumah sendiri.

habih tu nak dok mana?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2012 10:19 PM | Show all posts
hari2 ada kes bunuh...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-3-2012 11:05 PM | Show all posts
orang dalam aka orang dikenali...

teori aku..

mengapa dlm banyak2 barang dlm umah tu... hanya HP diambil...

mgkn orang dalam tu ambil langkah proaktif... ambil HP jer

jika polis siasat orang dalam tu.... polis mgkn tanya... kenapa ambil masa lama iaitu 4 hari utk orang dalam report polis...  

orang dalam itu mungkin mendakwa dia dah call beberapa kali selama beberapa hari, tp tiada jawapan...

tu sebab HP tu dihilangkan..

ini cuma teori..

tak bole dipercyai

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2012 11:16 PM | Show all posts
orang dalam aka orang dikenali...

teori aku..

mengapa dlm banyak2 barang dlm umah tu... hanya  ...
pengecatbintang Post at 12-3-2012 23:05

so suspek mungkin her BF........... and sorang lagi mungkin.....???

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2012 11:27 PM | Show all posts
so suspek mungkin her BF........... and sorang lagi mungkin.....???
Risma Post at 12-3-2012 23:16

mungkin... ontah den pon tak tau...

he he...

ceritor pasal MUNGKIN... teringat lagu Nuar Zain...

he he... jgn mare

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2012 11:57 PM | Show all posts
aku tengok fb arwah ni, ada upload gmbr2 linkin park.. alfatihah

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2012 12:55 AM | Show all posts
manusia datang dan pergi...
semuanya meninggalkan kenangan..
terlalu singkat... kehidupan ini

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2012 03:12 AM | Show all posts
must be heartbreaking for the mum losing her husband and the daughter. mycondolences  to the family

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2012 03:40 AM | Show all posts
takziah, sedih cerita si mati....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2012 08:13 AM | Show all posts
alfatihah, semoga roh mereka dicucuri rahmat...sedih

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-3-2012 08:40 AM | Show all posts
betul2 satu lorong dgn umah aku...
mlm tu mmg penuhlah org depan umah si mati nie..

apapun takziah...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2012 10:25 AM | Show all posts
update citer dr sepupu nye

OK I think its safe more me to say a few things now.

My cousin, Zara, she got into a relationship with a malay guy. Parents only met him once and close friends,some dont even know she have a boyfriend.

From her friend, they say that he asked my cousin for a bike. She was beaten when she refused to buy a bike.

My other cousin, i named him P said that he was approached by Zara to buy a CRV. Under her name, she pays but its for the guy. Now i dont have the story after this but the guy took the money. I believe her father gave d/payment or possible full amount to buy the CRV. Father wanted to confront him so he asked the daughter to see the guy

Neighbour said they say my cousin and father left for dinner time. No time recorded.

On Thursday about 12am, an eye witness said they saw my cousin in her Red Kenari parked in a dark lane and she look traumatized.

Another neighbour saw 3 guys entering the house.

On Friday morning, my cousin car is not around. But my uncle car, Perdana was there.

Neighbour saw something amiss then called my aunt. They say gate locked by the doors looks open. My aunt say should be nothing. Neighbour got the keys to the house. they went in. Both room doors are closed. Neighbour bang3 the door call for my uncle Peter. But, no response. He wanted to open the room door, but he think not nice to touch people things. He left, thinking Zara and Uncle Peter was out.

Later that day, the wife of neighbour say Zara lying on the floor. Zara open her eyes and say " Aunty I'm scared" but Zara turn away and "slept", she was on the floor (the house is such a way, the neighbour can overlook from the kitchen) Please bare in mind its a one storey house and it is very small.back to the story, neighbour called my aunt again but my aunt were busy outstation. She tried to call Uncle Peter and Zara numerous times but to no avail.

Things got messy. On Sunday my aunt called my cousin P and uncle P to check on the house. They cant go in no keys. Like i say, things got messy, my aunt missed out to tell my Uncle P that neighbour has extra set of keys. Uncle P and cousin P went to the house and and say gates is locked. My aunt asked Uncle P to file a missing case report, my aunt did the same at a local police station where she were.

About 8 plus i think my aunt reach KL. Cousin P took her from KL Central. Already called the police to come to my aunt house. When they reach Police were there, waiting. My aunt stay outside. The police open the gate and door and went in. Then he push my cousin P away, say dont go in. Cousin P push back and then he say, Zara was lying on the floor, face is grey. Then police pull him until outside the gate. After that called more police to come. One after another, buy 11 it has become a crime scene. About 11 i heard the news, i changed my baju kurung and i went there straight.

My dad called me about 8 plus on Sunday asking for my cousin number, i check my phone and told my dad i didnt have her number. My dad was contacted by Uncle P about this. But my dad didnt tell me anything.

This is a story, of a guy would kill for money. I know my Uncle, hes not the kinda guy who raises his voice. He is soft. Optimist. He says thing in a nice way when things are negative. I know as i have experience it myself. I dont know what went wrong, what trigger this. If Uncle raises his voice, obviously neighbour can listen already. I believe my cousin was drugged thats why she was so weak when she was lying on the floor

I dont really know why this guy and 2 other friend would kill. This guy is from UKM and always together with another 2 friends. I dont know if they plan this for a long time already.

The guy is from Kuantan. We are still trying to find the Red Kenari and track this guy down

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2012 10:31 AM | Show all posts
3 suspek?
lelaki ni mmg mental betoi
ada ke nak pergunakan pompuan tu utk kepentingannya? :@

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2012 10:37 AM | Show all posts
update citer dr sepupu nye
an2toncit Post at 13-3-2012 10:25

penat aku baca.penat nak digest pn ye gak.sbb bahasa dia

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 10:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085907 second(s), 41 queries .