lawo miley

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2012 01:09 AM | Show all posts
la adik Thor ke..mmg hensem mantap giler dia ni..skit2 mcm Brad Pit zaman muda

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2012 11:47 AM | Show all posts

Miley Cyrus: "I Don't Really Care" About My Wedding

Considering that Miley Cyrus is engaged at the young age of 19, she must be super-psyched about her dream wedding day... right?

Think again. In her cover story for the September issue of Marie Claire, Cyrus claims that she's not rushing to the altar with fiance Liam Hemsworth, 22.

"I don't really care about the wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we've made to each other," Cyrus admits. "And we want to have a long engagement."

So why make marriage plans before age 20? "Life is too short not to be with the person you want to be with," she says.

But that doesn't mean that she knew the proposal was coming. Though she's remaining tight-lipped about her engagement story, Cyrus tells the magazine that Hemsworth popped the question at their home. She adds that it was a "complete surprise" -- to both her and her family. (Hemsworth apparently didn't ask her father Billy Ray Cyrus' permission beforehand.) As for the Neil Lane engagement ring, with its 3.5-carat diamond, she says she "had no input." However, she says she "saw something like it online at one point and thought it was really pretty." Sounds like Liam was paying attention!

The singer-actress, who has been dating Hemsworth for more than three years, says that their relationship works because "neither of us is super-jealous." The same, however, cannot be said of the couple's pets. Shortly before her interview, Miley's bulldog Ziggy (one of her five rescue dogs) proved she liked Liam better by eating two designer bracelets right off of Miley's wrist!

"She doesn't listen to me. She's in love with Liam," Cyrus says. "She loves me when he's gone, but she totally ate my diamonds on purpose. She was pooping them out all morning!"

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2012 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Blondes do have more fun! Beaming Miley Cyrus rocks her new hairstyle and flashes toned abs as she returns to Liam's side

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2012 10:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2012 10:59 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-8-2012 08:25 AM | Show all posts

rambut baru miley...no more bunjut sup nampaknye

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2012 03:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-8-2012 05:25 PM | Show all posts
hodoh la rambut baru dia

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2012 08:49 PM | Show all posts
tak sesuai rambut tuh ngan muka die...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2012 08:58 PM | Show all posts
Liam ni ke yang berlakon Hannah Montana dulu nagn dia?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2012 03:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2012 03:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2012 03:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2012 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Peek-a-boob! Miley Cyrus continues her run of racy outfits and goes bra-less in revealing Sex Pistols T-shirt

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2012 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Rambut baru miley huduh giler

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2012 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Miley Cyrus’ Home Broken Into By Scissor Wielding Stalker
Much has been said and debated about Miley Cyrus’ new hair cut. But one fan clearly was on a mission to literally add his own take on her cut, you can only assume, or else why would he break into her house with a pair of scissors?

Luckily Miley was not at home when Jason Luis Rivera, who is under the delusion that the singer is his wife, jumped the fence onto her property and proceeded to bang on her front door. The stalker was apprehended and charged with trespassing and burglary.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2012 09:04 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2012 04:02 PM | Show all posts
menarik sunggoh cincin itu...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2012 04:27 PM | Show all posts
miley neh da nampak cam meroyan da image die.. xlamer lagi kalo putus cinta mesti amek dadah plak nii

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 10:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.128211 second(s), 42 queries .