ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2013 12:12 AM | Show all posts
prob ape ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2013 12:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kenapa yer?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2013 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Liam didakwa curang dgn January Jones ..... sejak tu hubungan diorg nampak dingin .... dah tak ada gambar bersama ...  

Tp Liam masih lagi tinggal di rumah Miley ....  

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2013 01:43 AM | Show all posts
pulak dah?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2013 05:57 PM | Show all posts
liam curang??i ingatkan MIley yang buat hal...

siot jer erk...kalau liam curang aku ni beriya iye je nak kan liam tu..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-5-2013 12:01 PM | Show all posts
ekceli aku carik gak gambo liam curang tuh. ni je yg aku jumpe

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2013 02:01 PM | Show all posts
derang suka bandingkan taylor swift  ngan  miley
3 years  taylor yg sweet ... ala2 girly been with more than > 5  guys
but compared to miley yg penampilan x semenggah  only been with 1 guy
even pink also muka punk tp  pergh  romantik ngan hubby

#diehardfanP!nk  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2013 04:17 PM | Show all posts
mcm pink junior.. hehe.. kdg2 cute, kdg2 ganas sgt lak

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2013 08:55 AM | Show all posts
'We're done': Liam Hemsworth 'officially calls off his engagement to Miley Cyrus... but couple are still living in the same house'

After endless rumours that their relationship is over, it appears that Liam Hemsworth has made it official.
The Hunger Games star has now reportedly called off his engagement to Miley Cyrus.
The 23-year-old actor and Miley, 20, are still living together at their Los Angeles home but are now sleeping in separate rooms after Liam told his fiancée their relationship was finished for good.

According to Us Weekly magazine, Miley confessed to a friend 'we're done' when speaking about Liam.
Speaking about their living arrangements, another source told the publication: 'It's strange.'
Liam and Miley first met on the set of their film The Last Song in 2009 and had been together four years, with The Hunger Games hunk popping the question last June.

But their romance hit the rocks in February amidst rumours Miley had become jealous of Liam's close relationship with actress January Jones.
Liam had been urged by his brother, Thor star Chris Hemsworth, to dump Miley because they thought the relationship was unhealthy for him because she was so jealous.
The Australian heartthrob eventually made the decision to end things after deciding he couldn't cope with the constant drama in his romance with the former Hannah Montana star.
Miley apparently still has the 3.5 carat Neil Lane engagement ring Liam gave her and it is not known if he wants her to return the expensive sparkler.
At least Miley has her music to comfort her in tough times.

The songstress has been on an intense social media marketing kick for her new song, We Can't Stop, which will drop June 3 on Ryan Seacrest's syndicated radio show.
Last Sunday, she told Billboard that she was 'so excited' about her soon-to-be released new album.
The petite blonde explained that she believes she has grown as a singer and a songwriter, saying: 'I feel like I can really be myself.
'I really have more of a connection of who I am, and I feel like I can maybe express that more in my music now.'

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2013 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Not missing MIley then? Liam Hemsworth smiles as it is claimed 'he has called off his engagement'

It has been reported that he has called off his engagement to Miley Cyrus.
And it doesn't appear that Liam Hemsworth is too cut up about it.
The Hunger Games star was seen with a slight smile across his face as he left a West Hollywood gym on Wednesday.

Carrying his spinning shoes and a water bottle in one hand, Liam was carefree as he headed to his black SUV following the workout.
It appeared that the Australian star had changed at the gym, emerging in a pair of beige trousers, a navy short sleeve T-shirt that displayed his bulging biceps and a pair of black Vans sneakers.
The 23-year-old was still sporting a bushy beard and shielded his eyes with some sunglasses.

Liam and Miley first met on the set of their film The Last Song in 2009 and had been together four years, with The Hunger Games hunk popping the question last June.
But their romance hit the rocks in February amidst rumours Miley had become jealous of Liam's close relationship with actress January Jones.
Liam had been urged by his brother, Thor star Chris Hemsworth, to dump Miley because they thought the relationship was unhealthy for him because she was so jealous.
The Australian heartthrob eventually made the decision to end things after deciding he couldn't cope with the constant drama in his romance with the former Hannah Montana star.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2013 12:30 PM | Show all posts
putus sudah akhirnyaa...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 11:29 AM | Show all posts
She's not giving up that ring! Miley Cyrus defiantly flashes her engagement sparkler as she slips into tight white lycra

While there's been no official confirmation regarding their split, it's been widely accepted that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are over.
They haven't been seen together in aeons and multiple sources have come forward to confirm that Hemsworth has ended the engagement.
But somebody needs to tell Miley, because she was very much displaying her 3.5 carat sparkler on the relevant engagement finger during a photo shoot in L.A. on Thursday.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 03:34 PM | Show all posts
bkn x comey miley ni tp pakai sokmo x semenggah

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 10:04 PM | Show all posts
bakpela fesyen rambut miley nih?? x berkenan sungguh tengok

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Patutlah Selena Gomez jeles Miley rapat ngan Bieber... Miley is S&A....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-6-2013 01:34 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2013 10:15 PM | Show all posts
maybe Liam breakoff sbb Miley tukar stail kot...
Laki kan suka ppuan yg ayu2...

Ni berdasarkan pengalaman sendri..
i kenal sorg mamat, i like him very much, masa tu i berambut panjang..ayu2 gitu..
asal nk kuar date dgn dia i gi salun n buat thong rmbt..
ingtkan dia lbh suka if ppuan berstail2, i terpengaruh dgn Agyness Dyen so I potong rambut pendek..
trus hubungan kami sedingin ais...kemudian i ditinggalkan...huhuhu..

eh, ter ot plak...tp wht im trying to say is.. dont change urself drasticly lah...
plg selamat pakai tudung...(sayang semuanya sudah terlambat...)

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2013 08:22 PM | Show all posts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Diorg masih on ...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2013 02:31 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 7-6-2012 02:15 AM
Life imitates art: Miley and Liam fell in love in 2009 on the set of their film The Last Song

filem yg sgt amat bosan..boleh teka jln citer n ending mcm mana

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 07:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.244758 second(s), 42 queries .