CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4186|Reply: 14

Katy Perry and John Mayer dating???

[Copy link]
Post time 3-8-2012 12:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
He's dated stars including Jennifer Aniston, Taylor Swift and Jessica Simpson.

And now it seems that rumours John Mayer has found himself a new celebrity girlfriend in Katy Perry are true.

The pair were pictured enjoying a date night together at Pace restaurant in Los Angeles before moving on to the Chateau Marmont Hotel to continue their evening.

The pictures of John and Katy appear to confirm the reports that the pair have started dating, after they were first seen grabbing pizza together last month.

Katy and John were then spotted enjoying a party together at Soho House on July 19th, where the I Kissed A Girl singer was apparently 'all over' her long-haired beau.

Us Weekly magazine reported at the time that the couple were 'affectionate, holding hands and cuddling.'

It's not the first time the couple have been romantically linked, as they were first said to be dating back in 2009 when Katy apparently 'made it her mission' to get closer to the Gravity singer.

The new relationship between the pair comes after Katy's divorce from British comedian Russell Brand was made official last month.

And in a recent interview with Elle magazine, Katy admitted that despite her divorce, she still believes in love.

Asked what she wants from her love life, Katy said: 'I'm a woman who likes to be courted, strongly. Never say never, I guess you'd say. I'll let love take the lead on that.'

Since her split from Brand, Katy has been linked to male model Baptiste Giabiconi and Florence And The Machine guitarist Rob Ackroyd.

Meanwhile, Brand is now dating Isabella Brewster, the sister of Dallas actress Jordana, after the pair met at his yoga class.

John is no stranger to being in the limelight thanks to his celebrity relationships.

As well as enjoying long-term relationships with Minka Kelly, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston, John has also dated Jennifer Love Hewitt and Taylor Swift.

However, his relationship with Taylor didn't end too well as the teenager later penned a song about their brief romance, entitled Dear John.

And John later said he was 'humiliated' by the song, telling Rolling Stone magazine: 'It made me feel terrible. Because I didn't deserve it. I'm pretty good at taking accountability now, and I never did anything to deserve that.

'It was a really lousy thing for her to do.'

ink : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvsho ... ed-dinner-date.html

jangan sentap lak John Mayer nih...klu Katy tulih lagu pasal dia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-8-2012 06:47 AM | Show all posts
owh my... owh my......

harap2 perangai mamat ni ok laaaa dgn Katy....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2012 10:13 AM | Show all posts
btol ker dorg dating...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2012 11:18 AM | Show all posts
muke n rmbut lebey kurang ex die aje..patern2 same jee..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2012 05:54 PM | Show all posts
serabai tul john mayer..cam x sesuai ngan ketty perry yg cantik...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2012 07:13 PM | Show all posts
john ni ensem gak tp serabai jer..playbuaya lak 2..katy ni syok sbb muka cam ex laki die je kut

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-8-2012 10:14 AM | Show all posts
John mayer selekeh nyer

Katy kalo makeup nipis cantik plak

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2012 12:16 PM | Show all posts
This playboy will never stick to one woman for long.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2012 03:16 PM | Show all posts
John Mayer a bit too old for her la..Just divoice saja now start new relationship..
Katy Perry on the ELLE covergirl September 2012.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2012 03:58 PM | Show all posts
John Mayer big player

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2012 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Cantik lak katy rambut hitam... Sweet jek..
John mayer neh walaupun hensem tp tak berkenan ngan sikap player dia

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2012 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Ala.. Xbeshnye klo btol.. Huuu..
Tgk movie katy yg part of me tu nmpk mcm die sedih sgt putus ngn russel.. Huhu..
Suke la tgk.. Agaknye die ske laki ni coz mst laki ni xde nk soh die de baby cm russel..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2012 07:04 PM | Show all posts
diana007 posted on 5-8-2012 03:58 PM
John Mayer big player

kan taylor swift ade buat 1 lagu.."khas" utk John Mayer..
sounds pretty bad...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2012 08:02 PM | Show all posts
john nih kalau potong rambut lagik hensem..nih dah macam tarzan dah iolls tgk....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2012 05:07 AM | Show all posts
Sama cantik sama padan la.. Katy ni kalau bukak mekap die bkn lawa mana pun...for real

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 09:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.138589 second(s), 44 queries .