CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5860|Reply: 3

Perang Sesama Islam Di Iraq (10 photos)

[Copy link]
Post time 10-8-2012 03:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
  Looking death in the face   After September 11, 2001 Keith Brooks photojournalist for ten years filmed reports on the actions of U.S. armed forces and about life in the Middle East.  In this collection you'll see her picture out of Iraq in 2003-2004.
"For me, there was no question whether I am doing stories about the war in Iraq.  The only thing I could not decide which side was to remove the conflict.  After spending several weeks in Kuwait, I went to Tehran to go from there to the northern part of Iraq.  One of the representatives of the Iranian government has forwarded me and another reporter "Time" to the Iran-Iraq border.  The first months of the war I spent in the snowy mountains of Kurdistan, making reports against the Sunni Islamist organization of Ansar al-Islam against the forces of Kurds, calling themselves the "eshmerga," which means "looking death in the face."
  By the summer I moved to the south.  In August, the city of Najaf, I photographed the Shia religious leader Muqtada al-Sadr, when a car bomb exploded at the tomb of Imam Ali.  Hearing the explosion, I rushed there, and what I saw was like hell.  Cars were burning.  Along the street were charred human remains scattered.  One of the survivors lay, holding out his leg torn off and looked at me as if I could advise him what to do now.
  Next week, colleagues congratulated me on my success - my reportage in Time allocated for six pages ... Just my very reason that success was not pleased. "

[url=http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbigpicture.ru%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DHte%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USfficial%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com.my&sl=ru&twu=1&u=http://bigpicture.ru/%3Fp%3D273944&usg=ALkJrhjcou_pmWm84mrqIcOpGuqiuP3ugg][/url]

A.  The man at the site of the explosion at the tomb of Imam Ali, which killed 135 people.  Najaf, August 2003. (Kate Brooks)

Two.  The river of blood on the street at the tomb of Imam Or.  The attack killed Ayatollah Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim, calling on the Iraqi people to unite.  (Kate Brooks)

Three.  The boy, who was taken to hospital after the attack in Najaf.  (Kate Brooks)

4.  Keeping the Iraqi tradition, the shop owner said the generator hands the imprint in the blood of sacrificial lamb.  So he asks Allah protect once in front of his shop, American troops killed several people.  (Kate Brooks)

Five.  Iraqi family mourning the death of a loved one in a terrorist attack on UN headquarters.  (Kate Brooks)

6.  Left: a torn poster with a portrait of Saddam Hussein in Tikrit.  Right: the corpse of a man of the Baath Party on the ground attack in Kirkuk.  (Kate Brooks)

7.  Kurdish soldiers on a man's body from the organization Ansar al-Islam, a special unit of the U.S. dead.  Ansar - an organization linked to Al Qaeda.  She went to war with the local population in 2001.  (Kate Brooks)

Eight.  Keith Brooks, "When the Hussein regime fell, I went to Kirkuk, to capture the liberation of the city. I was traveling with two Kurds, and in conversation mentioned that two months waiting for this day. One of the men replied that he was waiting for this for 12 years."  (Kate Brooks)

9.  The corpses of three men from a grouping of Komal, who is part of the Ansar al-Islam.  (Kate Brooks)

10.  Residents of the Kurdish city of Chamchamal hiding in the mountains of the fighting: close to their city were part of the Republican Guard of Saddam Hussein.  (Kate Brooks)

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-8-2012 03:50 PM | Show all posts
ya Allah...lindungilah org² Islam yg teraniaya...Amin

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2012 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Semoga jalan penyelesaian pertelingkahan ini segera dikecapi

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2012 11:18 PM | Show all posts
sunnah vs syiah

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada Bezza pada 2023
ultra78'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada
Views : 9488 Replies : 28
Emma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langkah 'voice note' Ruhainies isu Bella Astillah
YgBenarEmma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langk
Views : 5956 Replies : 63
Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan waktu kerja fleksibel
ultra78Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan wa
Views : 6218 Replies : 20
Janji manismu
maklukpenggodaJanji manismu
Views : 25419 Replies : 2
Kekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon sewaktu ketibaan jenazah komander firdaus di masjid sungai nibong
YgBenarKekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon
Views : 4714 Replies : 15
Penyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut Hak’ – Kenyataan Watak Imani Dalam ‘Lelaki Itu’ Mula Dibenci Netizen
YgBenarPenyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut
Views : 13226 Replies : 172
'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
maklukpenggoda'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
Views : 5021 Replies : 8
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 17996 Replies : 89
Betul ke tu….cinter?
stingerkentotBetul ke tu….cinter?
Views : 16382 Replies : 15

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 01:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074964 second(s), 37 queries .