CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5213|Reply: 2

[WTS] I by Invicta Chronograph Collection Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch

[Copy link]
Post time 15-9-2012 06:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Description: I By Invicta Chronograph Collection Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch

Special CARI Price: RM 500

(Click on pictures for a larger image)

“Sleek , refined and sporty, I by Invicta Chronograph Collection Stainless Steel Watch is ready to complement a variety of formal and casual ensembles.”

DESCRIPTION

Sleek and refined with colorful accents, the I By Invicta Men's Chronograph Collection Stainless Steel Watch features a textured, silver dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral hour indexes at three, six, nine, and 12 o'clock along with bar-shaped indexes for all other hours.

The red hands of the chronograph subdials, the red seconds hand, and blue outline of two of the three silver subdials provide a pop of color to the refined dial. The unidirectional, navy blue bezel is inscribed with seconds indexes and complements the elegant, polished stainless steel case.

The sleek, stainless steel bracelet is secured with a fold-over clasp while the dial is protected by a scratch-resistant mineral crystal window. Powered by high-quality Japanese quartz movement, the I By Invicta Men's Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch is water resistant to 165 feet (50 meters).

FEATURES

- Precise Japanese-quartz movement

- Durable mineral crystal

- Brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet

- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 1/10th of a second sub dials

- Date function

- Silver textured dial with luminous hands, hour markers and arabic numerals

- Blue unidirectional bezel and two blue outlined sub dials

- Red second hand

- Fold-Over Clasp with Single Push-Button Safety

- Case diameter: 46 mm

- Case Thickness: 11 mm

- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)

- Brand new in box

- 100% genuine & authentic Invicta product

- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty

ABOUT INVICTA

It all began in 1837 in Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, when craftsman, Raphael Picard made his first affordable manual winding timepiece. For the next 100 years the company would perfect automatic and winding watch styles and create new and enduring designs.

The Invicta Watch Group creates fine Swiss timepieces which are marketed all over the world. It′s collection of affordably luxurious wrist instruments includes chronographs, divers, mechanical watches, as well as pieces featuring some of the world′s most difficult complications.

For more information, kindly visit our website at www.timezone2u.com

Contact method/details: SMS @ 010-5467588; or email at timezone2u@gmail.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-11-2020 08:37 PM | Show all posts
The watch you're talking about is really good. I had one like this, when I was selling watches. But then this clock did not impress me very much, so now it is just gathering dust in my attic.
By the way, if you also want to sell watches NYC, then you need to look at this web-site
Here you can buy and sell the most unusual and rare watches! This site is unique in its own way.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2021 02:05 PM | Show all posts
I recently discovered an advantageous solution in the form of a waterproof watch. A waterproof watch is a watch that can be submerged in water without any harm, cool right? I found Best Waterproof Watches in India for me it is a great option, if you are also interested in such a watch look on this website for recommendations on how to choose one.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065860 second(s), 32 queries .