Author: dauswq

[MBC] Gu Family Book - Lee Seung Gi, Bae Suzy [Start 8/4/2013, Mon & Tue]

[Copy link]
Post time 16-1-2013 05:43 PM | Show all posts
dark_chocolate posted on 7-1-2013 09:40 PM
suka hero heroin..arap2 okla nnt

omo..x abis lagi cte K2H..dah nk cte baru dh seungi ni

hahaa.. toksah la buat2 terkejut..
aku pun tak tau dah nak tengok cite mana satu ni.. banyaknya cite best awal2 tahun ni.. variety show lagi..

apepun cite ni memang sangat mengujakan.. bila cite ni nak start? jangan le cepat sangat.. tak mampu nak kejo..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-1-2013 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Drama Purpose

What do humans live by/as?
What is it like to live like a human?
What conditions really make us human?
This drama starts from these questions.
The half-human-half-beast hero who wants to become human
The countless trials and suffering, love and passion, betrayal and hurt and so on that he faces in order to become human
Through the process of discovering himself and true human love while experiencing the many human emotions and desires
What human conditions really are,
what makes us live like a human,
these questions will be explored from the viewpoint of a half-human-half-beast who wants to become human.

Chapter 1: Prelude; Moonlight Garden
Chapter 2: Omen of Destiny
Chapter 3: Human Conditions
Chapter 4: Gu Family’s Book, The Epic of Destiny

Choi Kang Chi, the beginning;

“Gu Family’s Book”

A spectacular melo epic about the great deal of trouble Choi Kang Chi, born as a half-human-half-mythical-creature, goes through in order to become human &
a story of Choi Kang Chi’s heart touching journey of struggling in order to live more like a human than anyone else despite not being able to become human.

info fr http://tryp96.wordpress.com

shooting dah postpone r plak ke tgh bulan feb!!!!aduiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!jenuh r nk tggu drama nih....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2013 09:29 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 16-1-2013 05:43 PM
hahaa.. toksah la buat2 terkejut..
aku pun tak tau dah nak tengok cite mana satu ni.. ban ...

jgn riso!!take yr time!!!!drama ni pun dh postpone shootingnye!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2013 10:16 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 3-1-2013 02:17 PM
aku dpt agak drama ni  combination of motivation & fantasy sbb tgk dr hasil kerja pd die, byk citer2 ...

daus, drama ni ttg apa??

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2013 01:20 AM | Show all posts
lionsleepin posted on 12-1-2013 12:06 PM
Here’s a cast list posted on dcmbcdrama:

Choi Kang Chi – Lee Seung Gi

akhirnyyaaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2013 01:50 AM | Show all posts
lionsleepin posted on 12-1-2013 12:06 PM
Here’s a cast list posted on dcmbcdrama:

Choi Kang Chi – Lee Seung Gi

akhirnyyaaaaa

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-1-2013 10:45 AM | Show all posts
postpone lama lagi pun x per..sbb aku maseh x dapat menerima oppa seunggi bersama suzy. huarghhh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-1-2013 10:57 AM | Show all posts
yoei posted on 29-1-2013 10:45 AM
postpone lama lagi pun x per..sbb aku maseh x dapat menerima oppa seunggi bersama suzy. huarghhh

bile dh ade kate putus, extend camne pun casting takkan berubah...

bertabahlah fans seung gi....
at least seung gi ni dpt noona yg hebat berlakon mcm han hyo joo, ha ji won & shi min ah...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-1-2013 02:54 PM | Show all posts
yoei posted on 29-1-2013 10:45 AM

xnak la postpone sbb da x sabar tunggu drama ni. tgk drama lain pun da kureng excited. da la ending IMY tu x best.
bosan skang ni xde nak folo any drama. huhu....seunggi-yahhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2013 07:32 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 29-1-2013 10:57 AM
bile dh ade kate putus, extend camne pun casting takkan berubah...

Lain2 noona tu aku ok jew. Tapi sbb suzy lgi muda...kah kah

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2013 07:34 PM | Show all posts
lionsleepin posted on 29-1-2013 02:54 PM
xnak la postpone sbb da x sabar tunggu drama ni. tgk drama lain pun da kureng excited. da la endin ...

Aku pun x like ending IMY tu. pasni x de cite besh dah

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2013 09:06 PM | Show all posts
suzy??????????????????

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 10:30 AM | Show all posts
drama ni pasal apa? ala2 fantasi jugak ke?? wahh nk tgk laa

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 12:25 PM | Show all posts
We’ve got our second lead for the Lee Seung-gi/Suzy supernatural sageuk Gu Family Book, due out this spring: Yoo Yeon-seok (Wolf Boy) has signed on to be the rival to our half-gumiho hero. Yoo is an actor with a lot of credits to his name, especially in films (His film roles range from Oldboy to Introduction to Architecture, and his dramas from Night Hospital to Hon.) but he has yet to have that really huge career-defining breakout role. Perhaps Land of the Sympathetic And More Deserving Second Lead is where he’ll make his mark?

He’s romanced Suzy before, in Architecture. (And he even received a bunch of hate for stealing her from Lee Je-hoon, the poor guy. People, it’s a character!) It’ll be his first sageuk, so it’s historical newbies all the way around for the leads. At least it’s a fusion fantasy action drama — it’s not like the great retelling of a true historical figure, god forbid. Yoo Yeon-seok will play the golden boy warrior to Seung-gi’s half-gumiho I-wanna-be-a-real-boy hero. He’s described as cool-headed and cynical, and the best scholar, fighter, and swordsman in the land. Ah, so he’s one of those. Mr. Perfect it is.

At least that means the hero will be more of an underdog, if his rival is the best at everything. All we really know so far is that he’ll fight tooth and nail to suppress his supernatural roots, and try to live as a human being. My primary concern isn’t for the story actually, but the action — I want actual badassery, ya hear me, Show?

Gu Family Book follows Horse Healer and premieres in April.

cr to drama bean...

mamat ni yg blakon cite Tasty life skang kan!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Her recent drama roles have had her playing Jung Il-woo’s mom and Kim Hyun-joong’s mom, but real life mother-of-four Jung Hye-young won’t be playing a maternal role this time around for Gu Family Book, the fusion fantasy drama starring Lee Seung-gi and Suzy.

Instead, Jung has been cast as head gisaeng Chun Soo-ryun at an establishment named Chunhwagwan. Having been a gisaeng from her youth, she’s amassed a reputation for her beauty and wisdom as she serves a clientele that includes the rich and famous. Soo-ryun puts in constant efforts to elevate her junior gisaengs to becoming artists, so I suppose there’s a bit of mothering going on there, though maybe it’s more like perfect-older-sister-ing. You know, the unni who’s sweet and awesome and who’d be infuriatingly perfect if only you didn’t love her so. Jung will act her character from her thirties through fifties, which seems crazy till I remember she’s approaching 40 (though she certainly doesn’t look it).

No word yet on how she fits into the actual storyline of our half-gumiho, half-human hero, but since sageuks often place a lot of the action at gisaeng houses I anticipate we’ll see a good amount of her character. Or I hope we do; Jung Hye-young has such wonderful screen presence in everything, whether she’s being regal and stately (Return of Iljimae) or giddy and schoolgirlish (Playful Kiss).

cr to drama bean..

baru tau pompuan ni blakon jd mak Kim hyung jung dlm cite play full kiss...mak yg cantik n cute!!!ngeeee!!!die ni isteri Sean artis YG....laki bini suke bt charity!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Singer and actor Lee Seung Gi recently talked about his kicking skill.

On January 31, the 22nd Hi One Seoul Music Awards was held at the SK Olympic Handball Stadium in the Olympic Park, and lots of singers performed at the awards.

Lee said, “I’m currently learning martial arts for MBC TV’s new drama series Goo Ga Eui Seo, my next project. I’m practicing a lot. I’m trying a lot to get used to martial arts. I just started learning kicking.”

At this, host Tak Jae Hoon said, “I heard you’re as good as Jackie Chan in kicking,” and Lee said, “I think my kicking skill is as good as Jackie Chan’s” and showed off his kicking skill.

Tak said, “You didn’t really spread your leg,” and Lee got laughs by saying, “This is the trend. You don’t spread your leg completely because you don’t really know where you’re going to target.”

cr to en.korea.com

byk r seunggi woi!!!konon sehebat Jacjie chan yer!!!!tu dgr cite HD jemput Jackie chan dtg show Hodong,...bole r suh HD jemput seunggi..tgk sape tendangan paling hebat!!!x pun bole blajo skill!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2013 10:10 PM | Show all posts
bila stat.. masuk list

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2013 10:10 PM | Show all posts
eddlisa_uyuk posted on 7-1-2013 01:32 AM
pasangan nih cam....adik gan abng je...

okla.. dr asyik adik ngan kakak jek.. hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 12:35 AM | Show all posts
mushroomsup posted on 3-2-2013 10:10 PM
bila stat.. masuk list

KLau dah start cite ni nnt ingat calling2 id ai ek

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 11:28 PM | Show all posts
camrey posted on 4-2-2013 12:35 AM
KLau dah start cite ni nnt ingat calling2 id ai ek

call i skali yer
aritu banyak citer bes
skang mcm kureng sket je
harap citer ni besla

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.147619 second(s), 43 queries .