CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2495|Reply: 4

Jika Perdamaian Berlaku Antara Palestin & Israel, Tuhan Akan Hukum Amerika.

[Copy link]
Post time 11-4-2013 07:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Jika Perdamaian Berlaku Antara Palestin & Israel, Tuhan Akan Hukum Amerika, Kata Pat Robertson.

Pat Robertson Says If Peace Occurs Between Israel And Palestine, God Will Punish America (VIDEO)2013/04/10
By Stephen D. Foster Jr.

God will make America suffer for pursuing peace between Israel and Palestine… or so says Pat Robertson. On his 700 Club program, the famed Christian Right con-artist told his audience that brokering peace in the Middle East is a bad thing because God will punish America.
Robertson made this claim in response to Secretary of State John Kerry’s intention to negotiate a peace deal between the constantly battling Israelis and Palestinians. A peace deal would almost certainly calm tensions that have been high in the region for decades, and would perhaps show the people of the Middle East that America is a fair and peace-loving nation. But, according to Pat Robertson, God doesn’t want peace and will make America suffer if it helps bring peace between the two peoples.

Transcribed from video:
“I think this is headed for disaster for the United States,” Robertson began. “God says, they divided my land, there is something about dividing God’s land, he said this is my land, I gave it to Abraham and his descendants and I don’t want it taken away from them and Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel. For the United States to get into a deal where they’re trying to split Jerusalem and take it away from the Israelis and split up their capital, huge mistake. You are asking for the wrath of Almighty God to fall on this nation and when it falls it won’t be fun, it won’t be fun. We should do everything we can to restrain our leaders from this course of folly and it is and it is a course of folly and it will result in terrible suffering for people in the United States.”
Here’s the video:

How can anyone claim that God hates peace and get away with it? Why would God want a perpetual war in the Middle East that would only bring death and suffering across the land? Isn’t peace supposed to be a Christian value? One would think God would applaud the human race for choosing peace over war. It seems to me that God would do that. The notion that God would make a nation suffer for pursuing peace is downright laughable.

But let’s keep God out of it. Pat Robertson and conservatives may oppose peace, but the Israeli people do not. Two-thirds of Israelis support peace with Palestine and support a two-state solution to achieve that goal. Not only that, the vast majority of Palestinians also support the two-state solutionas a path to peace, and both peoples see America as an essential part of the peace process. Even 82% of American Jews support peace through a two-state solution. It seems the only people who oppose peace through a two-state solution are conservative evangelicals who would much rather see a war destroy the Palestinians than see President Obama and his team bring peace to the region through careful diplomacy.

If peace were to occur between Israel and Palestine, it would be a major historical achievement in the march towards peace on earth. The only people who seem to not want peace are so-called Christians on the right-wing who have an agenda. And that agenda is to scare as many people as possible to oppose the foreign policy of the Obama Administration. Any Christian worth their salt will always choose peace over war. So I guess we all know what kind of Christian Pat Robertson is. The fake warmongering kind.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-4-2013 07:25 PM | Show all posts
ini pun sama la mcm kat malaya... mengaku dapat wahyu tuhan...cantekkkkkkkkkk

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2013 08:19 PM | Show all posts
diorang ni sembah syaitan....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2013 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Macam2 le dia orang ni

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2013 03:43 PM | Show all posts
cakap je tanak bdamai

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 08:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.669123 second(s), 34 queries .