CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: penjejak_awan

[Dunia] Harga emas dijangka akan turun dan terus turun hingga hujung 2014!

[Copy link]
Post time 23-5-2013 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Laporan Harian Pasaran Emas

Gold Regains $1400 as Bernanke Testifies
by Peter A. Grant
May 22, AM

Gold is higher in advance of Fed Chairman Bernanke's testimony on The Hill before the JEC. The yellow metal began to firm intraday on Tuesday after FedSpeak from a couple sources tempered expectations that the Fed would be scaling back on accommodations sooner rather than later.

James Bullard of the St. Louis Fed and William Dudley of the New York Fed, a hawk and a dove respectively, both indicated yesterday that continuation of the Fed's QE program was appropriate given continued tepid growth and the absence of inflation, at least as reflected by CPI and PCE. Gains in the gold market mounted overseas on the realization that if Bullard is in favor of the status quo, Bernanke is unlikely to stray from the well established conditional policy mantra.

In fact Bernanke hasn't changed his tune at all, even as the labor market showed signs of improvement, saying "It’s far too early to declare victory." I therefore have watched with some level of befuddlement as the market consistently gave greater credence to the hawkish musings of a couple regional Fed presidents.

The WSJ's Jon Hilsenrath, who is widely perceived to be the Fed's mouthpiece in the press, reported last week that the Fed is "not there yet," with regard to scaling back QE. Additionally, as I suggested in yesterday's DMR, Bernanke's own legacy may well be factoring into policy decisions under the assumption that he'll be stepping down next year.

While I'd like to believe the Fed chairman will always execute monetary policy based on what he believes to be appropriate, this late in the game, he might be looking to just hold it all together for the remainder of his term. Given everything that Bernanke has written and said about early withdrawal of accommodations, not heeding his own advice could reduce him to a punchline in history books.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-5-2013 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Tadi call Kedai Emas Tai Yick, Banting.. 1 grm RM133...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2013 01:38 PM | Show all posts
minggu ni harga emas masih rendah?
tapi last2 aku gi beli emas kedai mahal gak.. contohnye habib

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2013 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Laporan Harian Pasaran Emas

Gold Rebounds as Stocks Wobble
by Peter A. Grant
May 23, AM

Gold jumped higher in overseas trading, spurred by a sharp drop in Asian stocks on concerns that the Chinese economy is slowing. Further weight was added to equities as it appears the European economy will contract again in Q2.

China's HSBC flash PMI fell to 49.6 in May. It was the first sub-50 print, signalling contraction, in seven months. Amid concerns that the recovery in China is slowing, Japan's Nikkei 225 index plunged more than 7 percent. It was the biggest one day drop in two-years.

The Nikkei has surged this year with the implementation on Abenomics, but another day like today and the Nikkei will be dangerously close to bear market territory. While one might argue that a correction was due, it will be interesting to see if Abe and Kuroda allow the correction to run it's course or if they come up with some new "arrow" to underpin shares.

News out of Europe wasn't much better: PMI data for the eurozone as a whole, and its two biggest economies, remain firmly entrenched at levels signaling the contraction continues. An FT article today said "the broad-based downturn in France remained fierce."

The second release of Q1 GDP data for the UK confirmed a tepid 0.6% annual growth rate. While BoE governor designate Carney has been understandably vague with regard to his policy plans, given the pending transition, it is widely expected that he will increase asset purchases in an effort to boost the moribund British economy.

As for monetary policy, Fed chairman pretty much toed the line yesterday...except when he didn't. After reading a statement that pretty much reiterated his well established contingent policy position, he said during questioning that the pace of Fed bond buying could slow "in the next few meetings" if the economy improves. This caught the market off guard; everyone latched on to the "in the next few meetings" and ignored the contingency. The dollar jumped and stocks and gold slid.

It's unclear whether this was a slip-up on Bernanke's part, or if he made a deliberate attempt to mimick his predecessor Alan Greenspan. The former Fed chairman was the master of opaqueness, talking in circles during testimony, delivering mixed messages that left everyone thoroughly confused. Maybe this whole clarity thing just isn't working for Bernanke anymore.

I think the dovish gist of the written statement stands. I too stand by my assessment: The Fed isn't going to tighten as long as Bernanke is at the helm, unless of course there is such a miraculous recovery that it becomes glaringly obvious that the Fed needs to reign in its über-accommodative stance. That seems unlikely to happen any time soon.

Here's the question I'll leave you with: After absolutely trillions employed globally in the form of stimulus, bailouts and central bank accommodations, this is all we can muster?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2013 07:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku beli rm146/ gram..
kene rm3000 ++...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2013 07:29 PM | Show all posts
PITTSBURGH posted on 21-5-2013 11:48 AM
salah BN sbb tu mas murah...

mmg salah BN ni emas harga sulah tulun

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-5-2013 07:52 PM | Show all posts
dajeeja posted on 24-5-2013 07:29 PM
mmg salah BN ni emas harga sulah tulun

i pun rasa gitew..klu ikut ramalan macai sume brg akan naik klu BN menang..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2013 08:02 PM | Show all posts
PITTSBURGH posted on 24-5-2013 07:52 PM
i pun rasa gitew..klu ikut ramalan macai sume brg akan naik klu BN menang..

biar mas yang kedai cina turun tapi kita tetap sokong kedai muslim

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2013 09:47 PM | Show all posts
akieys posted on 23-5-2013 01:04 PM
Tadi call Kedai Emas Tai Yick, Banting.. 1 grm RM133...

tai yik nih mmg femes kn kt banting....
rega emas dia murah dr kedai lainkwn aku slalu sebut2 kedai ta-yik2...hihihihi

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2013 10:15 AM | Show all posts
abby_R posted on 24-5-2013 09:47 PM
rega emas dia murah dr kedai lainkwn aku slalu seb ...

TY ni ada member cakap murah sbb campur emas tipu ke camna ntah...kalu dia tipu, tipu lah i...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2013 11:01 AM | Show all posts

haah.. smlm beli emas.. harge 133.. tp mmg ramai org g kedai die...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2013 11:02 AM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 25-5-2013 10:15 AM
TY ni ada member cakap murah sbb campur emas tipu ke camna ntah...kalu dia tipu, tipu lah i...

yeke? mcm mane nak tau ade campor mas tipu ke x? hahahhaa.. tgk kedai die, org dtg x putus..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2013 11:47 AM | Show all posts
Khamis hari tu beli rantai kaki kat habib 147 segram..aku rasa murah gila...terus beli...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2013 11:54 AM | Show all posts
akieys posted on 25-5-2013 11:02 AM
yeke? mcm mane nak tau ade campor mas tipu ke x? hahahhaa.. tgk kedai die, org dtg x putus..

i pun taktau...i'm not into gold pun sebenarnya...i dengar akak2 kat tempat keje yg gila beli emas ni la...ada sorang tu dok surf pasal kedai emas murah area sepang/dengkil, pastu dia jumpa kedai emas TY ni kat banting...pastu ada sorang akak tu kata emas kat situ ada campur emas tipu...something like that lah...like i said, kalu dia bohong, bohong lah i...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2013 12:16 PM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 25-5-2013 11:54 AM
i pun taktau...i'm not into gold pun sebenarnya...i dengar akak2 kat tempat keje yg gila beli emas ...

owhh... ok.. hihhi.. i da selamat beli semalam..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2013 12:17 PM | Show all posts
atira posted on 25-5-2013 11:47 AM
Khamis hari tu beli rantai kaki kat habib 147 segram..aku rasa murah gila...terus beli...

Habib mane ye? last week pg habib mid valey die bg 154 1gm...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-5-2013 02:37 PM | Show all posts
akieys posted on 25-5-2013 12:17 PM
Habib mane ye? last week pg habib mid valey die bg 154 1gm...

Habib alamanda...dia tayang harga 155 segram..tapi tgh sale dia kasi 147 ringgit...rasa sale tu sampai esok...punye ramai mak cik2 gomen serbu beli

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2013 08:46 PM | Show all posts

.. kedai tai yik ni ,, kalau koling2 dia akanaksi harga semasa biasa ... orang kata .. kena pergi sana dan tawar menawar ... harganya leboh rendah dari kedai lee wah di kolapilah ...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2013 08:48 PM | Show all posts
atira posted on 25-5-2013 02:37 PM
Habib alamanda...dia tayang harga 155 segram..tapi tgh sale dia kasi 147 ringgit...rasa sale tu sa ...

.. mana ko tahu depa makcik2 gomen tira? were you one of them?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2013 08:55 PM | Show all posts
sayawifenikmie posted on 25-5-2013 08:48 PM
.. mana ko tahu depa makcik2 gomen tira? were you one of them?

Sapa lg yg nak bersopping situ.. hari khamis lak tu... aku rare spesis situ sbb bukan makcik gomen

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 06:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070184 second(s), 42 queries .