CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3233|Reply: 5

Single : In My City by Priyanka Chopra ft. will.i.am

[Copy link]
Post time 22-5-2013 04:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
"In My City" is the debut single of Indian recording artist and actress Priyanka Chopra, featuring guest vocals from American rapper will.i.am The song was produced by RedOne, Rush and Brian Kennedy, and was co-written by RedOne and Ester Dean, who provides additional vocals.
The song was released on 14 September 2012 as the lead single from Chopra's untitled debut studio album. The demo version of "In My City" was played by will.i.am to Chopra, who was impressed with the track and decided to record it. The song is a homage to Chopra's nomadic childhood and journey from being a small-town girl to being a successful actor. "In My City" debuted on 13 September 2012 on the NFL Network's Thursday Night Football. The next day, the song was released for digital downloads to Nokia Music Store along with CD single.
"In My City" received mixed reviews from music critics; one group complemented Chopra's vocals, while the other group criticized the generic sound of the song. In India, "In My City" was a commercial success, sold 130,000 copies in its first week and was certified triple platinum. The accompanying video for In My City was directed by Joseph Kahn and was released in January 2013.

Sumber: wikipedia.

ok gak sora die..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2013 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Kan best kalau buat lagu yg ada Indian beat. Sayang ada budaya sendiri tak dipakai.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2013 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Muntz posted on 24-5-2013 01:02 PM
Kan best kalau buat lagu yg ada Indian beat. Sayang ada budaya sendiri tak dipakai.

btol gak ek..kalo ade indian beat aku rase mcm lg ade umphh...

cth mcm raghav ni...die indian-canadian.. , aku lg suka lagu No...No.. tp xde vklip yg ok..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2013 10:10 PM | Show all posts
hafieza posted on 27-5-2013 01:46 PM
btol gak ek..kalo ade indian beat aku rase mcm lg ade umphh...

cth mcm raghav ni...die indian-c ...

Sedangkan Selena Gomez pun boleh ngetop dgn lagu yg ada influence Indian culture.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2013 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Muntz posted on 27-5-2013 10:10 PM
Sedangkan Selena Gomez pun boleh ngetop dgn lagu yg ada influence Indian culture.

lagu ni ek..

Last edited by hafieza on 28-5-2013 09:28 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2013 01:56 PM | Show all posts
boleh tahan jugak sore dia... tp lagu2 camni.. sore camne pon leh jual...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 09:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067049 second(s), 36 queries .