Author: amikie

~InGiN TaHu MeNgEnAi ArTiS BoLlYwOoD-PaRt III~

[Copy link]
Post time 24-6-2014 04:53 PM | Show all posts
chaintea posted on 7-6-2014 01:02 AM
Baru sudah nonton Queen..
Kangana Ranaut is superb actor!
Filem yg bagus...inspiring..

iols baru tgk semlm..gelak smp sakit perut scene si Rani tu nk kena copek..gigih pegang henbek tu sampai ke celah kangkang

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-6-2014 04:54 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 14-6-2014 02:14 AM
alololo. comeinya depa

comey nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa azad

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2014 07:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 24-6-2014 04:53 PM
iols baru tgk semlm..gelak smp sakit perut scene si Rani tu nk kena copek..gigih pegang henbek tu  ...

I jatuh hati sama sikander....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-6-2014 08:37 PM | Show all posts
adOi laa...lama giler x masuk sini
busy amat dgn keja..
mlm ni baru jenggah jap..
cutenyer si Azad...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2014 06:51 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 8-5-2014 10:15 PM
tudiaaaaa....bakal hero bollywood

anak SRK ke nih???

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2014 09:28 PM | Show all posts
limau posted on 23-6-2014 12:06 PM
wife dia ke?? awat selekeh jaa

aah. kiran. bini aamir la neh. taste aamir dr dulu mmg cenggitu.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-6-2014 09:29 PM | Show all posts
lonso posted on 26-6-2014 06:51 PM
anak SRK ke nih???

anak sulung srk.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2014 09:30 PM | Show all posts
family sid malhotra. ensem abang dia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2014 09:34 PM | Show all posts
mai skodeng abam sid

fesbuk abam dia.
https://www.facebook.com/harshad.malhotra.5?fref=browse_search

kak ipaq ngan anak sedara sid rsnya

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2014 09:38 PM | Show all posts
Ness Wadia abused me three times, says Preity Zinta

In a statement to police, she names 14 witnesses

Actor Preity Zinta on Tuesday recorded her statement before the Mumbai police, giving details of her alleged molestation and intimidation at the hands of her former boyfriend Ness Wadia on May 30.

She named 14 people who she claims witnessed the incidents of abuse at Wankhede stadium, police sources said. Among them is the minor son of a recently retired star cricketer.

Other witnesses include staff members of the IPL Team Kings XI Punjab which she co-owned with Mr. Wadia.

Narrating the sequence of events, the actor told the police that Mr. Wadia was abusing the team staff over ticket distribution when she was seated below the air-conditioned box in the Garware Pavilion. She asked him to calm down as their team was winning. However, she alleged that Mr. Wadia abused her and even molested her by grabbing her arm. A foreign national who is related to a team member had to intervene to calm the situation, she told the police. The foreign national threatened to hit Mr.Wadia if he continued to misbehave with her, Ms. Zinta claimed.

Ms. Zinta says she then changed her seat and sat next to her friend Danish Merchant in the non-air-conditioned row located below near the railing. She identified this as the second location where she was verbally abused by Mr. Wadia.

She said he abused her for the third time on the ground in front of her team members. While the actor was able to identify the exact spot, she was not able to pinpoint the team members who witnessed the incident, a senior police officer told The Hindu.

Witnessed by friends

The alleged molestation and abuse were also witnessed by Mr. Wadia’s friends, who were seated in the row located below the air-conditioned box, she told the police.

“Ms. Zinta recorded her subsequent statement with us on Wednesday. The new people named in the statement will now be summoned and their statements will be recorded in due course,” Additional Commissioner of Police Krishna Prakash told The Hindu.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2014 11:12 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 26-6-2014 09:28 PM
aah. kiran. bini aamir la neh. taste aamir dr dulu mmg cenggitu.

kekekekke gituu

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2014 03:32 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 26-6-2014 09:38 PM
Ness Wadia abused me three times, says Preity Zinta

tak terbayang preity kene.. iye kan nampak ala2 urban diawal keurbanan india... die yg berani ptong rambut pendek kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Shah Rukh - Salman meet & greet again during Iftaari

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 01:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 01:38 PM | Show all posts
versi youtube

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 01:40 PM | Show all posts
makin lawa gauri... mohon kaka pupu ke tepi

The One & Only Gauri Khan covers Hi! Blitz

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-7-2014 01:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 01:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 01:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 01:42 PM | Show all posts
We saw and loved Gauri Khan's cover for Hi Blitz! July 2014 issue. What we loved more though, are Gauri's honest and forthcoming answers in the interview for the magazine.

The wife of superstar Shah Rukh Khan explains about her spiritual status, her relationship with her hubby and the rumours that she hates most. Here are some excerpts:

On spirituality

"It may sound crazy to people but I don't follow any spiritual leader or worship at any house of God. I just feel you should be good to people around you, your family and friends."

On speculations about her marriage

"What people don't understand is that when I hear what somebody has said about me I wonder, 'Don't you know what they are saying about you too? It's quite amusing."

Worst rumour she heard about herself

"That I'm on drugs..the most vile, disgusting rumour. It is the madness. I really don't care. It doesn't bother me. "

Relationship with SRK

"I think both husband and wife should have busy minds, not see too much of each other, but not too little either, just get it right. If both are healthy in their heads and satisfied with their day's work, the partnership works. The downside of living with a celebrity is that "His meetings are endless and he is terrible with timings. We're always late for everything, so that bugs the S* out of me."

About SRK gushing about her in interviews

"I actually told him not to speak about me as 'It's not sounding real'. I said, 'you're sounding crazy' so then he stopped. Now he has started talking abt the kids"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:54 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076529 second(s), 43 queries .