Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: eddlisa_uyuk

[SBS] THE HEIRS [LEE MIN HO-PARK SHIN HYE][PART 3]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 12-12-2013 08:27 AM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 12-12-2013 07:40 AM
tgk scene kat hospital.. bapak KT mati ker.. huhuhuhuh.. nak tepek gambo x dapat

tak mati lagi...tenat kot...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2013 08:28 AM | Show all posts
eddlisa_uyuk posted on 12-12-2013 08:27 AM
tak mati lagi...tenat kot...

tular harap x mati.. n blessing KT n ES.. hihihihii

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2013 08:28 AM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 12-12-2013 07:55 AM
rasakan masa scene yang main kejar2 kat dalam umah lama eunsang nie kan.. mcm x der dlm skrip je ...

ahha cam selambe....KT kata umah tuh kecik je ES mesti tak leh lari dr dia gak

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 08:29 AM | Show all posts
eddlisa_uyuk posted on 12-12-2013 08:26 AM
AHHA MS last.....

KT jeles lak ES puji2 YD lagi ok result

hahaha.. ngan YD pun jeles.. ngan chan young pun jeles.. hahaha eunsang saja bg jeles

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2013 08:29 AM | Show all posts
aYuGiLeR posted on 12-12-2013 08:10 AM
Aigooo.. x sabar sungguh nak tgk ep 19 ni.. skang tgh bersiap nak g keje.. hair dry rambut sambil ba ...

cepat tgk kak ayu
byk best2 KT-Es...ahhha

tp lisa nak ending best gak utk YD
jumpa someone yg dia bolah cinta gak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2013 08:31 AM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 12-12-2013 08:13 AM
morning kak.. mmg nmpk diorang comfort sangat each other.. bersahaja ...
harap minshin/minhye sh ...

yg kat umah 2 tuh kE??? nanti lisa mmg kena masuk balik sana
insyaallah lisa tgk
smlm line tak ok, anak lak kacooo

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-12-2013 08:32 AM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 12-12-2013 07:45 AM
[/img]
nie ada majlis apa lak...

mungkin epi 20 hari nih kot...baju yg sama ada kat KT gi hospital gan mak dia....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2013 08:35 AM | Show all posts
KT nih cepat jeles
ES kata ada laki nak jumpa pun dia dah nak marah
pastuh HS lak bgth ttg jumpa budak2 laki kat cafe tuh gan bo na
pun cepat nyerr jeles gak...

ES puji YD-CY pun dia jeles

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2013 08:38 AM | Show all posts
lps abis malam nih...nanti nak marathon balik dari epi 1 smpai 20...tgk kat tv terus cocok external HD. wpun dah tgk ulang2 sume episodes still rasa best jek sume2 moments dlm heirs nih

mod lisa....thanks bagi byk tacang kat akak...loveeee u but as usual..love minho more

tak sabar nak jumpa dia next week...windu giler2 nih...nanti nak panggil dia 'KIMMMM TANNNN....SARANGHAEEEE!!!!'

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 08:40 AM | Show all posts
eddlisa_uyuk posted on 12-12-2013 08:35 AM
KT nih cepat jeles
ES kata ada laki nak jumpa pun dia dah nak marah
pastuh HS lak bgth ttg jumpa ...

ngada2 kim tan nih kan?

YEOBOOO!! lawak masa nih ....patut nya panggil la chagiya ke..honey ke...ini baru umur 18 thun dah panggil gepren yeobo

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 08:46 AM | Show all posts
yeayyy umh baru
thanks momod lisa bukak umh baru

sedih cite abes ari ni

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 08:51 AM | Show all posts
dah ada orang tepek ke? credit soompi:

Interviewer: "Okay, one two three" [PSH claps hands]

LMH: "You're doing it so well" (Kinda feels like he's teasing?)
[CAPTION: Lee Min Ho looks happy just by seeing (PSH) clapping hands]

Interviewer: "Your schedule's really crazy these days, no?"

LMH: "Yes it is."

Interviewer: "How many hours did you guys sleep?"

LMH&SH answering at the same time: "One hour"

Interviewer, laughing at their same answer: "I'm sorry did you guys sleep together...?"

[Everyone laughs]

PSH explains: "We both finished filming at the same time and we both started filming at the same time today so..."

LMH: "I think I'll feel sad once it's over"

Interviewer: "You're not feeling sad now?"

LMH: "Not yet" and then he says: "ark Hyung Shik (sp?) who plays the role of Myung Soo just finished filming today..."

PSH: "Since he finished filming today, I'm starting to feel a little bit sad" (or something like that, not 100% sure on this sentence)

Interviewer: "What is your favorite scene you filmed as Eun Sang and Kim Tan?"

PSH smiles

PSH: "Does it necessarily have to be only one?"

LMH: "You want to talk about the kiss scene don't you?" [nudges her]

PSH: "No no no, not that one! I wasn't thinking about the kiss scene but rather the "almost" kiss (litteral translation is "empty/air kiss"). The moment leading up to it was very tense and close."

LMH: "Me too, I prefer that scene. The "will he, won't he" move."

Interview voice over: "The two characters didn't actually kiss but they chose this scene as their favorite one!"

PSH & LMH: "A lot of people called this sequence "the empty kiss"

LMH: "Yeah, it was supposed to be a "I'm holding off/restraining myself" action. But it turns out that I was moving my lips after all! I wasn't thinking about it, it wasn't intentional. So it turned out to be a "empty kiss"."

[The real kiss scene appears]

LMH: "Weirdly enough ... (and I can't hear anything because there's the wooing sound in the background). But now I know the right angle to kiss properly without my nose getting in the way"

PSH laughs

LMH: "The place where we filmed this scene wasn't actually a film set. The aim was to create a very close, electrical marvelous feeling. And since it's a confined space, it really did feel a rather pleasant/lovely/comfortable."

And then the interviewer says something about all these questions from Kim Tan that made the romance of this couple more affectionate. The 'Do I like you?Did I miss you? etc

[squealing]

LMH: "When I first saw all these questions, I was like *aak* "

Interviewer: "Why did you feel that way?"

LMH: "I don't know, it felt a bit... um."

Guy voice: "Yeah, guys tend to feel like that." (I guess he meant that guys feel a little bit iffy/rebuffed at these kind of cute dialogues)

PSH repeats the dialogue and tries to explain to help out LMH

LMH: "But the fact that he formally made these confessions is neat/admirable. The fact that Tan is so transparent, open with his feelings is really something admirable."

[The scene where Kim Tan asks YD if him and ES make a good/beautiful couple show up]

and cut to KWB reacting to these questions: "I felt suffocated/awkward." [laughing]

KWB: "With Eun Sang we often asked Tan after a kiss scene 'Did you like it?' as a joke " (I'm guessing he's referring to the actors in their role...?)

and then he says: "Of course I feel bad. But Young Do has never really seen them kissing so... But I guess this question was nagging him. Did they kiss or not?"

The interviewer voice over says: "He looks so lonely on top of that since he's doing the interview alone..."

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 08:52 AM | Show all posts
comei sgt masa ni

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 08:53 AM | Show all posts
senyuman hyung won
mcm x cukup tdo jee nmpk

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 08:57 AM | Show all posts
the rest of the interview.....credit: soompi

KWB: Even when I look at those scenes myself, I see how mean Young Do is. He's mean. He looks mean. My mom sent me a text that said: "Woo Bin, stop harassing other kids."
The truth is, even back then, it wasn't that Young Do didn't have a conscience. He wasn't 100% harassing Eun Sang. He was just doing it to spite Tan.

The interviewer voice over points out that everytime Young Do is being a jerk and harasses someone, he rubs his eyebrow.

KWB: Truth be told, at the beginning, it was something I did on purpose. Sometimes it looks obvious, sometimes it looks more natural. Now that I think of it, I think everytime I rubbed my eyebrow, I also sighed.

Interviewer voice over says something about the fact that YD didn't really know how to behave around ES, even though he liked her with all his being and yet he stole the audience's heart.

Interviewer: KWB has a lot of powerful lines he says to ES. Which one is your favorite?

PSH, replying without hesitation: "Don't look at me like that. You make me tremble/nervous."

KWB: I think... YD really liked ES a lot. When I read all these lines again (and then he repeats a bunch of them while the actual scenes appear on the screen).

KWB (cont'd), referring to the last scene (6:45): I think he was quite different from the Young Do we normally see. He conveyed his feelings with more sincerity and seriousness. But he got rejected. He got rejected hard. [laughing]

Interviewer: I feel really bad about our young do though... my heart aches for him

PSH: I wish he met a girl he could see and talk to without having to trip her feet <3

KWB *realizing how pitifully others see his character*: It's sad, really. I didn't see things like that. Cha Eun Sang, farewell / good riddance !

-

Actress who plays ES' mom from previous interview: Everytime you see YD eating, he's always eating a cup of ramen so I really wanted to give him actual food (= cooked rice)

KWB: So she finally made  meal for me, and it was really something sweet and warm and somethng that YD was waiting and looking forward to, I think.

-

Moving on to LMH big heart wrenching crying scene:

LMH: It's actually the first time I had to cry that much. To be honest, I don't usually tear up that much. But while I was crying in that scene, I really felt like I had a big hole inside of me.

PSH: When I asked Oppa: "Hey how did the shooting go yesterday?", he just replied: (she imitates his voice) "Nah, I just shed a few tears, that's it."
What a liar! [laughs]

Interviewer: Is the ending out already?

LMH: Yes.

Interviewer: It's a happy ending right?

PSH: Well... it could be good or bad.

[laughs]

And then all the actors sign off saying things like: we will work hard until the very end, please don't forget to watch the show, thank you for supporting us etc.

And the very last sentence is Kim Woo Bin saying to the camera: "Don't look at me like that. It makes me nervous/tremble."

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 09:01 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2013 09:04 AM | Show all posts
kaitkan ngn cite SG

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 09:06 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 09:07 AM | Show all posts
reaksi KT ngn ES tgk mak KT nye pakaian

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2013 09:20 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 01:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.113186 second(s), 44 queries .